• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:49
CEST 20:49
KST 03:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9282 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 17 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 08:24 GMT
#2766
so you can probably figure out whos mafia by seeing who wanted vivax lynched over tt about mid day
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 09:19 GMT
#2776
On December 30 2015 17:48 ExO_ wrote:
I feel like today we lynch Palmar. Both Rayn and Artanis felt like Palmar was mafia. His vote switch makes no sense as he didn't offer any explanation for it until after the fact.

I'm gonna keep reading, but I can't see how we don't lynch Palmar today. Maybe TT, but I think palmar is the better choice. Either way, I think both are scum


palmer is mafia because he was actively trying to get people to switch off ticktock. if i rememer correctly he was asking for people ot vote kush/obi but when people went for rels he was all aboard.

He didnt care who got lynched he was just trying to save ticktock
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 10:00 GMT
#2790
ritoky never say who your gonna shoot it lets mafia play you perfectly..

If palmers town they rb/kill dandred and let you kill town.
If palmers mafia they rb you

Your no longer allowed to shoot palmar you fucked up sorry bud we can just lynch him
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 11:15 GMT
#2807
whats dt stand for?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 11:29 GMT
#2808
Also how did are jailkeeper not get a safe last night? Three most obvious saves got murdered. you suck
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 11:31 GMT
#2809
Also why is TT still trying does not make anysense. maybe hes just there vig trying to get another day
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 11:50 GMT
#2813
ok i forgot to acualy read the thread. tt is obviously mafia or the worst town spewer of all time
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 12:17 GMT
#2817
I kinda feel like its too early to make lists but i like these people as town

Coag
gb
dandred
ritoky
ness
vivax
obi
koshi
onegu

Theres probably gonna be one mafia in there tops I think unless fake claims

and im sure this wont be a popular opinion but its where im at
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 12:20 GMT
#2818
On December 30 2015 21:16 nooniansoong wrote:
I'm taking tt being red pretty hard. Second game in a row i too easily towned him.
Bf...I'm conflicted. His logic is so weird. Too weird to be scum maybe?

Here's some self meta for you guys that suspect me. If I were scum there's no way I would have read this whole game.


im sort of buying what ur selling
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 12:57 GMT
#2825
[image loading]
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 13:46 GMT
#2831
koshi im pretty sure your town after reading some of your stupid posts. can we be friends
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 13:51 GMT
#2833
its ok you think that as long as we are friends
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 14:22 GMT
#2841
I mean i had to reread it to be certain tt was confirmed scum. hes not known to be the most brightest guy but claiming hes a miller then blue is like woops I made a mistake I should have claimed something to draw out a role because im dead anyway
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 14:55 GMT
#2845
true I had zero reads on rels I thought it was random and pretty much all day tt was my backup lynch to hf. However rels comment about "whatever guys im going to sleep so i wont even see my flip" was just such a bad reaction. In hindsight he probably just wanted out of the game lol.

Ticktock while general was bad 1 or 2 minuted before deadline he made a post I thought a town would do so I decided not to change.

Like I said I joined the bandwagon with the intention of switching back and I had it on copy/paste but the players reactions got me in the end
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 15:29 GMT
#2852
On December 31 2015 00:03 Koshi wrote:
problem is I had the exact same experience.

ok

maybe HF is mafia then.


i know why do you think I started town reading you?

On December 29 2015 08:09 sicklucker wrote:
heh i never acualy wanted to lynch rels i just wanted to see movement for vote analyst later but rels reaction was lol bad and ticktocks was all right.

##unvote ##vote tictock had that copy pasted


On December 29 2015 08:10 Koshi wrote:
tbh I partly did it because in case Rels was mafia there could have been extra information.

And then some of those TT posts made me not really change back.

##unvote
##vote Ticktock

I even had it typed and copied because I somewhat wanted to go back



Literal mind meld friend
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 15:30 GMT
#2853
we even both showed we had it typed out within 30 seconds of each other so cute bros for life
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 15:38 GMT
#2854
On December 31 2015 00:05 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 23:55 sicklucker wrote:
true I had zero reads on rels I thought it was random and pretty much all day tt was my backup lynch to hf. However rels comment about "whatever guys im going to sleep so i wont even see my flip" was just such a bad reaction. In hindsight he probably just wanted out of the game lol.

Ticktock while general was bad 1 or 2 minuted before deadline he made a post I thought a town would do so I decided not to change.

Like I said I joined the bandwagon with the intention of switching back and I had it on copy/paste but the players reactions got me in the end


Don't come in saying you were going to switch back. You didn't, and it bothers me that you're trying to said you switched with the intention of switching back. like really I didn't see any reactions during that 10 min period (or so) that would make you pause on the switch back.


so me and koshi both made up the same lie at the same time and were convinced by the same reasons?

Ya i think were just both town

Like my town game has always been about vote logic It has been a big part of the recent towns games I was in that were solved. For example I cleared tt as confirmed town in are last game through vote logic.

With a 16-0 day 1 vote you learn nothing and it basicly makes day 2 day 1 again if he flips town. At least if its close you have something to work with. Ya I wanted tt dead, ya I screwed up but I would try to make it a close vote in any game and this is not the first time I have done this or brought this up
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 15:41 GMT
#2855
Ritoky rng a shot between palmar/moosy/slam or something. Dont just shoot palmar its not optimal were always lynching him anyway
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 22:54 GMT
#2956
On December 31 2015 03:08 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 02:15 Koshi wrote:
yeah sicklucker is probably town and we need to lynch:
TT
into
Palmar
into
HF

(it might be smart to shoot HF)


Have you been hit with a stupid stick? I hammered mafia while you tools got off the wagon. GJ!

Not to mention bf is 100% mafia and you couldn't even give 2 shits to look at the linked games to see the difference between his town play and here.


salty
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 30 2015 23:04 GMT
#2960
On December 31 2015 06:35 boxerfred wrote:
#yolo #yolo #yolo

HF is scum
Koshi is dumb
Tictock is scum
No idea about Palmar
or anyone else
but if Sicklucker doesn't call me town soon he's scum
and Vivax is town

oh shooobidooo I wanna be like youhoohooo



your not rly town your just kind of someone who exists. You vs hf is nice but its not enough to really town read you since im not 100% sure hf is even mafia and if he is hes in such a shitty spot that his huge ego would make him bus to get out of it ;p
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 423
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 106
Railgan 24
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2003
Shuttle 269
Dewaltoss 121
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 14
Dota 2
XaKoH 581
420jenkins430
Counter-Strike
fl0m4787
Fnx 625
x6flipin194
kRYSTAL_21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3503
Liquid`Hasu506
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1766
FrodaN902
B2W.Neo364
Livibee175
C9.Mang0157
TKL 92
QueenE79
RotterdaM69
Mew2King34
ToD22
JuggernautJason15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 10
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2976
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur1255
• imaqtpie739
• WagamamaTV341
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 11m
Patches Events
21h 11m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.