• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:15
CEST 08:15
KST 15:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9634 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:05 GMT
#1707
On December 29 2015 04:03 Koshi wrote:
Yeah I am locked on TT.

I feel pretty much the same way and am now bored until the flip.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:09 GMT
#1714
On December 29 2015 04:06 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:03 Koshi wrote:
Yeah I am locked on TT.

I feel pretty much the same way and am now bored until the flip.


Can you break down your case on TT?

Reminded me of Rayn's case on Vivax a while back where Vivax called someone scum, then called him scum again later and cited only reasons from after he first accused that person. TT did something similar though it can be explained more with laziness. However, the rest of his filter is so wishywashy that I'm very okay with lynching him.

Read Rayn's case for full details.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:13 GMT
#1720
On December 29 2015 04:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:09 Vivax wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There is not a world where scum!HF does not insta-vote town!TT when Vivax claims.


Why not? Do you think hes that easily predictable?

Until i see a game that proves me wrong yes.
This is like one of the easiest things to figure out.

I don't think it's that simple but I do think it makes him likely town.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:17 GMT
#1728
On December 29 2015 04:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:13 Vivax wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:09 Vivax wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There is not a world where scum!HF does not insta-vote town!TT when Vivax claims.


Why not? Do you think hes that easily predictable?

Until i see a game that proves me wrong yes.
This is like one of the easiest things to figure out.


He made it clear he was just spite voting me (idk why) after my claim so you cant bring that argument.

When I made 2 posts he was already convinced I was mafia.

I was also pretty cunvinced you are mafia from the beginning of the game until you claimed.
Just because i didn't put my same basket as HF doesn't make him any more scum than anyone who thought you were mafia -- because it was actually fucking reasonable to assume you were mafia, tbh....

I don't think Scum!Vivax unclaims there without a good reason. There was a good chance there'd be a thread backlash onto him. It only makes sense if one of GB/HF is scum imo.

With HF it wouldn't make sense because they've been hardpushing each other for a while (a double bus is not impossible but eh). With GB I could sort of see it make sense, but you may just get two scum wagons instead of scum/town and you don't get a JK CC.

I think Vivax has a good chance of being town here.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:20 GMT
#1730
These are all the people I don't currently townread:
HF
Rels
Kush
Waylanner
Moosy
BF
The Shining
Palmar

Weak TR's on Onegu and Ritoky though, but a pretty managable list.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:21 GMT
#1731
Oh I forgot OWS and TT on there. Coloured in red so I skipped over them
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:22 GMT
#1737
On December 29 2015 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Oh I forgot OWS and TT on there. Coloured in red so I skipped over them

post your chart real quick

[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:24 GMT
#1741
If this is the reason people actually TR me I swear I'm going to shoot someone
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:25 GMT
#1744
On December 29 2015 04:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If this is the reason people actually TR me I swear I'm going to shoot someone

You mean the chart?
No, if you didn't have one you would be scum.

If Vivax actually unclaimed we lynch him 100%. I don't fucking care if he is town or not but we lynch him.

No, Vivax is town. We don't lynch town even if they're being dumb.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:27 GMT
#1746
On December 29 2015 04:22 Damdred wrote:
Art you can trust me 100% shining is town.

Can you break it down for me?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:28 GMT
#1748
Also Rayn if you thought I'd ever post a chart-related reason like that as scum and not actually have a chart you're very silly

I can't actually be arsed to make charts as scum though. Nor have an 8 page filter on D1 unless I really really like my team.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:31 GMT
#1755
On December 29 2015 04:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax are you unclaiming jailkeepr or not?


On December 29 2015 04:28 Vivax wrote:
Im just going to unclaim to witness rayns shitstorm then

[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:32 GMT
#1757
On December 29 2015 04:29 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also Rayn if you thought I'd ever post a chart-related reason like that as scum and not actually have a chart you're very silly

I can't actually be arsed to make charts as scum though. Nor have an 8 page filter on D1 unless I really really like my team.


I'm so tried of everyone saying;

I can't be arsed to do X as scum. That's only true until it isn't anymore.

That's all fine and dandy, but I know it's true for me and there's a few that know this of me Damdy's probably one of them, and he was scum with me in the 500-page monstrosity. He knows what it took and even then I still almost gave up
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:34 GMT
#1766
On December 29 2015 04:32 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:22 Damdred wrote:
Art you can trust me 100% shining is town.

Can you break it down for me?


First thing is tone, generally as scum he has a defeated tone/attitude towards the thread especially when it gets beyond his scope of catching up especially after the horrible week he had had apparently at work. His tone (in my opinion at least) sounded care free and wanting to get to work in the game.

Secondly he totally hates d1, as scum he 100% won't play will make excuses and do the bare minimum will never come back to stuff and if he ever does will be huge posts that you can't really make sense in and is hard to interact with him.

Here he says he will do things and doesn't quite get to everything but does make his posts readable and wants people to interact with him. And answeres questions posed to him in a thoughtful way.

Overall i'm pretty sataisfied that this is town shining

Hm, feels a bit weak still but I'll give him a light shade of green just for you.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:36 GMT
#1775
On December 29 2015 04:35 ExO_ wrote:
where's rsoultin/coag btw? would be nice to have people who I (more or less) can trust at this point giving opinions

I know Tina's very busy with family currently. Coag's usually afk.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:37 GMT
#1776
On December 29 2015 04:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am officially retracting from playing until i am dead or Vivax is dead.
When smart people become dumb as fuck all hope is lost.

Wait, when was the last game Vivax didn't do something very dumb in a game at some point?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:38 GMT
#1778
##Vote Raynpelikoneet
Clearly misrepresenting Vivax.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:39 GMT
#1783
On December 29 2015 04:38 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 04:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
##Vote Raynpelikoneet
Clearly misrepresenting Vivax.


what in the fuck?

[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2015 19:40 GMT
#1787
So does anyone want to do pictionary or something to pass the time while we wait for the flip?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 06:29 GMT
#2113
I'm actually quite okay with the Rels lynch because he's pretty difficult to read either way. That said, I think there's probably scum motivation because a Town!Rels lynch is much better for scum than a Town!TT lynch, and much much better than a Scum!TT lynch.

Ritoky comes off looking pretty bad from the people that switched imo. Calls TT's post pretty meh, yet still shenannies on for seemingly no reason.

Unfortunately most other people on Rels seem pretty townie so either I'm wrong and it's just a bad switch or I'm quite wrong about a bunch of people in this game.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 109
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 443
Hyuk 336
Leta 167
Hyun 85
ZergMaN 14
Hm[arnc] 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 762
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g8704
WinterStarcraft509
ArmadaUGS64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Rush1479
• Lourlo1127
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 46m
INu's Battles
5h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 46m
Replay Cast
16h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.