• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:16
CEST 03:16
KST 10:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8638 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 22 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:22 GMT
#2558
On December 30 2015 08:21 Koshi wrote:
Nha. I take full credit for this one. I am sure you are mafia.
I actually have a pretty good tell.

whatever, you're habitually terrible at reading me because you can't get over your own paranoia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:23 GMT
#2560
well that makes it easier
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:27 GMT
#2576
On December 30 2015 08:25 Koshi wrote:
Like literally fucking unbelievable insane how fucking terrible you are at this game Onegu.

[image loading]
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:43 GMT
#2607
rofl
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:44 GMT
#2608
This game is now better
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:45 GMT
#2611
give him a moment, he hasn't decided what to counterclaim yet
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:45 GMT
#2613
or what to claim
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:53 GMT
#2635
On December 30 2015 08:53 Koshi wrote:
No

I hope Onegu is VT fakeclaiming
I hope TT is actual gunsmith
and that the real DT is going to claim soon.



PLEASE.

PLEASE

PLEASE GOD.


This would be pretty amazing.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 30 2015 11:39 GMT
#2810
I got the flu and feel like shit. I'm basically checking out until after the break.

Sorry guys
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 30 2015 20:02 GMT
#2903
On December 31 2015 03:56 Holyflare wrote:
Ebwop:

Show nested quote +
On April 13 2015 07:32 Palmar wrote:
I'm gonna sleep. If I die follow these rules.

1) read objectively
2) don't wifom night kills or mafia posts
3) don't suck


I know it's hard, but you should do it.


Above is post from a previous town game and below is palmar wifoming mafia nks.


Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 08:20 Palmar wrote:
Also why on earth would I build a case on artanis in the night and then promptly shoot him. Do you think I like being wrong on shit?



I don't know what this makes you.

You know I always give people the advice "do not use meta". This is basically one of the most common things I tell people. Do you think I don't use meta myself though? Are you going to lynch me every game where I say something that looks like meta?

I'm feel like shit but I'm not going to go through old games, but I'm relatively certain that at least two games you should know about have I made conclusions or at least talked about the possible implications of night kills. One of them was rsoultin dying on n1 in XXX and the other was some kind of a duel game where rayn (i think) died n0 and I instantly duelled marv simply because the night kills looked like marv kills. I'm pretty sure you even made the same point about the night kills. I absolutely do use night kills as evidence in some situations. There are no hard rules in mafia, but there are guidelines people should follow.

I am not mafia, yes I fucked up on ticktock yesterday, but I also want to emphasize I had nothing invested in the vote on him. It was simply a sheep on rayn who later left the wagon. It sucks that I didn't stay on tictock, but so be it. I went for a random yolo lynch on a normally active player who had less than 1 page of filter (look, palmar used meta!!!). I hadn't, and still haven't, read tictock's filter or really any of his posts, and thankfully I don't have to.

This does not make me mafia. There's some sort of a crowd scare thing going on where people have just started yelling "Palmar is mafia" without actually having any reasons to do so. Artanis said I "lacked focus", which is wrong.

If people want to lynch me for inactivity, fine. At least that is something that actually has happened. I have been inactive and only read the game very selectively. It's christmas and I don't think I'm a liability to town. I may not be the greatest asset of town when I'm playing at half steam, but that doesn't matter. I pay enough attention and make enough reads and points so people should be able to find my alignment from that, and perhaps use some of the things I say as evidence or nuggets for further investigation.

Koshi is a moron who basically starts yelling for my head whenever I am not both playing supertown AND actually hitting mafia. I am sort of fine with him being an idiot. It bothers me far more that there are other people who literally think I'm mafia out of some paranoia that if I'm not lynching scum left and right I must be mafia. It's not surprising I missed tictock yesterday, I hadn't read him! I know I always say people I ignore tend ot be mafia, but he's just one of maybe 10 people I've barely touched.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 30 2015 20:03 GMT
#2904
To be honest, reading that again, I don't really think it says anything about hf, I don't think he's more likely to be mafia because he made that point. It's not the smartest point, but it isn't technically wrong.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 30 2015 20:05 GMT
#2905
I guess what I'm trying to say.

It's a point I can understand why he'd make it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 30 2015 20:09 GMT
#2906
And for the record, I'll rehash this later, I vastly prefer people trying to lynch me to people shooting me. Even if I end up getting lynched I guarantee you I will end up demanding everyone who votes for me to personally explain why they think I am mafia so that it's out there.

lynch-palmar-days are actually surprisingly productive sometimes.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 30 2015 21:48 GMT
#2934
GB is probably mafia and he's not being lynched today so he has fucked off.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 30 2015 22:02 GMT
#2942
On December 31 2015 07:01 Koshi wrote:
slam is mafia.

This is entirely possible.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 30 2015 22:16 GMT
#2951
to be honest, we're putting the day on hold like 8 hours before what would otherwise be the deadline. Can't we just end the day there instead and have a longer night?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 01 2016 21:04 GMT
#3068
ritoky made a pretty big case on tictock on day 1. This means there's probably a good reason to think he's town. Damdred has been background-y and shit throughout the game, but I don't know if it makes him mafia. I also don't really think he's the gunsmith as it makes no sense for gunsmith to counterclaim tictock, I just think he wants to either simply get the lynch done (if he's town) or get some credit (if he's mafia).

Like I don't think it's something I need to worry about until we've flipped other people (gb? some of the lurkers? people keep saying slam is mafia).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 01 2016 21:05 GMT
#3069
here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=25251219
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 01 2016 22:53 GMT
#3088
On January 02 2016 07:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2016 07:23 Tictock wrote:
Actually a good question,

HF why did you claim you had a gun then retract when rit claimedone too?


I wanted to see palmar's reaction to being shot.

What information did you gain?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 01 2016 23:06 GMT
#3114
Jesus
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1898
GuemChi 1581
Artosis 623
910 59
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm162
League of Legends
Doublelift3862
Counter-Strike
taco 208
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox325
Other Games
summit1g8675
shahzam708
JimRising 527
C9.Mang0355
PiGStarcraft261
Day[9].tv159
Maynarde135
CosmosSc2 31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick986
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP93
• davetesta20
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv159
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 44m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.