• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:12
CEST 09:12
KST 16:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7149 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2016 09:03 GMT
#3482
On January 03 2016 15:48 ritoky wrote:
wow that activity difference holy shit

Maybe the thread being a shitfest does this

To a few people
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 03 2016 09:04 GMT
#3483
Wow so sl

Everyone is scum amirite?

Chill out, rethink your reads.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 04 2016 21:45 GMT
#3874
Reasons I left are varied.

One of the main ones was bad scumreads (like on Palmar) being pushed but never explained, by ANYONE.

Once I fell behind it was like but it seems some heads have been pulled out of asses.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 04 2016 21:47 GMT
#3877
On January 05 2016 05:40 nooniansoong wrote:
but we are going to shenanies back to alakaslam right?

If it doesn't take us to Lylo sure
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 04 2016 22:50 GMT
#3946
On January 05 2016 06:46 GlowingBear wrote:
Voted*

Because Palmar is epic and was a crouching fool hidden badass
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 04 2016 23:00 GMT
#3981
On January 05 2016 07:59 NocturneMage wrote:
SWITCH TO SLAM 2 MINUTES!!!!!!

No.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 04 2016 23:11 GMT
#4015
Imma sheep palmar
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 05 2016 19:17 GMT
#4133
On January 05 2016 22:47 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 21:12 nooniansoong wrote:
Or slam actually. If slam was town he would have gotten more support over gb?


Yes. GB was vanilla scum. HF/Koshi scumread Alakaslam under the aggro reads on my predecessor (and last I recall Slam actually soft defended me upon replacing), and other scumreads were him not being invested in this game.

The mafia in that wagon were interested in protecting one of the three power roles I mentioned before, gf, rb, rolecop. If Slam were town, that wagon wouldn't have gone anywhere or it would have gotten larger.

Ness did some extremely scummy stuff but he did a towntell. Nobody has been getting this right; I am under scum suspicion not because I have actually done anything people are claiming I did, but because I have been inactive.

I hard defended Ness and declared him town. He asked rayn to sum up his reads quickly in one post.

He was trying to see if rayn was able to keep track of his reads. For Ness, that was alignment indicative.

It's also subtle, admirably so, and I admired him and townread him for it. The problem is, scum players can also remember their own reads. He was unaware of why the high skill level here can appear to be very low to outsiders;

We have pretty good scum players here.

So I coached him on that, and never pushed him again.

This made me question my EXO read, and since he was pretty universally townread, I dropped suspicion on him and thereby lost the ability to figure this one out and by extension lost interest. When I lost the free time and fell behind reading, that didn't help, and when I was being scumread for that I got very disappointed and completely stopped trying.

Post game I think it will not be worth trying to point out all the false premises people scumread me under. Game is too big.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 06 2016 00:14 GMT
#4178
On January 06 2016 08:03 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2016 04:40 sicklucker wrote:
Obi is still my boy hes done nothing to not deserve mt tr
Dandred is probably town I think going against that is game losing
I would gamble onegus town
Palmar is town for sure but he should be suspect some if he does not die i think. But there is a rolecop so they could leave him around knowing hes vt or something weird
I think oo is kinda town and gb spewed him as well
Kush probably deserves a town read

Scums probably tref/slam/exp/ritoky that seems right to me but im not 100% positive on any of them


potential greens on obi and onegu?

Probably on palmar too.

On January 06 2016 06:13 nooniansoong wrote:
so i'm the one townie left scummy enough for the scumteam to scumread.

There is irony here that makes me want to vote you
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 06 2016 00:47 GMT
#4181
On January 06 2016 09:34 Damdred wrote:
Hi slam if you were a dove what color would you be.

[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 06 2016 00:48 GMT
#4182
There are many colors
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 06 2016 00:49 GMT
#4183
And don't question my choice of dove

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_dove

There is no pigeon
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 06 2016 00:52 GMT
#4184
But, ultimately, chupazi is the ultimate victory


If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 06 2016 08:49 GMT
#4227
On January 06 2016 13:17 The Shining wrote:
Town
3. Onegu
7. damdred
11. ritoky
16. coagulation
19. The Shining
20. Palmar


4. nooniansoong
8. Waylanner (replaced by ObviousOne)
9. Exo_
18. ObiWanShinobi
22. n e s s (replaced by NocturneMage)
24. Alakaslam

4 of these 6 are scum. I'm obvious lynchbait so kush gets a -1 for continuously trying to scum me but never pushing me, interacting with me or even acknowledging me other than to keep me on his POE so he has a mislynch option open.

Exo could very well be scum for that response to me when he misunderstood what I was asking him and immediately went into martyr/guilt trip mode, which was just a shitty attempt at trying to tug at my heartstrings.

Meh I guess I can understand Obi's explanation about the Trfel read and the possibility of a green check does help me narrow this list of 6 to 4, but GF hasn't flipped yet so its not as concrete as it could be.

I'm not really sure on Slam, I was willing to sheep onto him before Palmars case on GB and after reading what NM said about GB not voting Slam to save himself being telling, I found myself agreeing with it so I think Slam could be scum. I still haven't felt any better about his whole anger outburst and calling me out for being Eastern =l

See above for why I think NM is possibly likely to be town out of those 6. The only reason he's not in my town list is because I had an initial scumread on Ness and NM has only mentioned me once in his filter, which was to say my Mon/Tues activity, or lack thereof, is NAI. I'm not sure if it's because of my lack of activity, or because he doesn't want to awaken the sleeping beast that is a tryhard town Shining by trying to push me. But he hasn't read me either way and I'd really like him to do so before this phase ends.

OO is a slight question mark on the side of scum because of his vote on GB, although bussing is always a viable option, especially if NM's theory about not wanting to vote Slam because he's a power scum role(he switched off of Slam) is right. And I don't like him trying to peg me as someone engaged in the thread that fell off, when I was pretty much at this level of activity all game. And even with my inactivity, even though he replaced in, he still has a smaller filter than me. The fact that he went and looked up a past scum game of mine does feel sort of townie, but knowing my alignment, I can't just accept that, since I know I'm prime ML bait.

The eastern comment was not intended to be an insult by the way, or I would be insulting most of my family and basically all of my Korean friends (who are many)

It was the fact that EVERYONE seems to have not taken a west coast NYE party into the account of possibilities while I was constantly being scumread for being gone.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 06 2016 08:51 GMT
#4228
On January 06 2016 16:51 ritoky wrote:
group 1 is basically people i think are confirmed. me cuz i am town, coag cuz mason, damdred and gu because i was allowed to shoot without being rb, obi because i think he is extremely likely green check.

group 2 is people i have reasons to think they are town, palmar cuz lead mafia lynch + SL read, exo cuz mason stuff + convo in my filter where i had to talk him into mechanically correct play, shining cuz damdred says so, kush cuz SL read + similar reads + aggro questioning

group 3 is people i think are scum or have no reason to think are town, slam is gone lynch him, nm is durdling in the past for days on end and producing nothing extremely relevant slightly townier than doing nothing but not town, oo just got nothing to read him town if i have no opinion this late and rarely remember you you're probably just mafia.

that took way longer than normal holy shit typing is hard.

Ftfy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 07 2016 00:40 GMT
#4287
Any sort of cop check can have this wifom.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 17 2016 01:37 GMT
#5308
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 19 2016 18:07 GMT
#5372
On January 18 2016 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 14:25 Coagulation wrote:
palmer you attack me personally with insults and shit when I read you as scum when you are scum and thats why I will never fucking like you.

p.s. you are a bad person and should feel bad.

I don't expect you to like me, we're very, very different people and the feeling of dislike is mutual. You are probably the only person on TL mafia that I actively dislike. It has nothing to do with the game at hand and whether or not I am mafia or not.

I dislike you because you repeatedly sign up for games and do the absolute bare minimum to not get modkilled, you don't play to win.

I dislike you because you are willing to ruin a game for a bunch of other people to keep your stupid townie seal going (you have been lynched in the past for refusing to post it as scum, effectively fucking over your team).

I dislike you because you act like a total asshole to this community time and time again. It may not be perfect, but some of us are actually trying to make it work.

Show nested quote +
On April 08 2014 12:09 Coagulation wrote:
like I cant continue be a part of this community and still have respect for myself. you guys are by far the worst community i have ever been a part of on the net.


Show nested quote +
On April 08 2014 10:25 Coagulation wrote:
i just hope yall are not as big of pussys in rl as yall act here.

"omg he said he swears on his life omg thats not fair"


I genuinely think you make every game you sign up for worse by simply being a part of it. I wish you'd just stay on omgus and play there so I don't have to deal with you.

It's entirely possible I'm the asshole, but it's probably fair that you know why I always act like a dick to you.

If Rayn had this kind of class, I'd be sitting out my games.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 19 2016 18:08 GMT
#5373
On January 18 2016 04:29 Palmar wrote:
tl;dr: I don't want you to like me and I hate you too.

Not that this is classy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 155
Hyun 54
sorry 50
NotJumperer 47
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto177
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g7697
Coldzera 720
ceh9446
WinterStarcraft401
C9.Mang0259
Sick132
olofmeister128
NeuroSwarm89
ViBE19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick592
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Rush1056
• Jankos546
• Stunt403
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 48m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 48m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 48m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.