• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:31
CEST 13:31
KST 20:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7238 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 10:04 GMT
#2236
Well hey at least i didnt lynch rels like plammar did.
He has townie blood on his hands
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 10:46 GMT
#2247
On December 29 2015 19:07 ExO_ wrote:
Vivax I want to think you are town, but Jesus Christ dude you just keep roaming in and out of the thread trying to sound clever like some kind of talking fortune cookie. It's not helping a player like me, because to me it seems like you can't be arsed to try to convince anybody else why your thoughts are right. It's just

"I'm right and if you don't agree you're stupid".....well fucking great! It's not making anything you say more plausible to me.


After the start of this game with HFs laughable push and people actually believing that push it should be obvious that my attitude towards those players won't be friendly.

I don't even have to play towards win condition this game so I decided to be lazy, to belittle the massive egos of Plammar/rayn and co., and just generally be obnoxious for my own fun.

Meanwhile doing actual scumhunting in between, I think TT is still easily mafia and so is Moosy
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 10:48 GMT
#2248
On December 29 2015 19:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You can keep bashing on me and everyone as much as you want but anyone who is intelligent knows it's ridiculous because the only reason you are most likely not lynched at this point is because you claimed a role which is -- given the way you are going about this -- hilarious in the first place, as you LITERALLY played SO FUCKING BAD you almost got yourself lynched on D1 in a 25 player game.

So yeah, you should probably just stfu regardless of your affiliation because your play was bad, not anyone's who suspected / suspects you.


I didnt play bad, you played badly by first getting pocketed by scum HF and then by flat out ignoring that im never this active as scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 10:53 GMT
#2249
Today I literally came into the game looking for a fight
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 12:13 GMT
#2282
Yes rayn should offer a bottle of single malt in the case he's wrong on me.
Artanis will have some noble drink on NYE
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 12:18 GMT
#2285
I think it's even within the rules to bet that way, since simply betting on my alignment doesn't really give you benefits in the game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 13:19 GMT
#2287
Here's a bit of the state of the game:

Rayn, HF, Koshi and to a slight degree Palmar are the frothing warhounds of this game. It is my priority to make that appear absurd. Of these HF and Palmar are scummy but since they usually get sorted out by NKs it's not really a priority.

Ritoky is the follower of this bunch, the pilot fish. Not unlikely to be mafia for this.

Artanis, SL, Kush, Shining, Damdred are fine gentlemen and people you should listen to in order to win this game. If theres a sneaky mafia in here it could be Shining or Damdred.

I don't think the others fit into such categories yet, will post my thoughts on them later.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 14:09 GMT
#2291
On December 29 2015 23:04 Palmar wrote:
HF did call GB mafia at 100% the correct time and in the correct way too.


Best case on HF ive seen so far
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 14:18 GMT
#2293
Tbh after rereading Plammar I don't find him that scummy any more.
If he keeps wanting me dead tho I'll have to pull out the dirty tricks to change his mind
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 14:59 GMT
#2302
On December 29 2015 23:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh btw, I think Artanis is mafia as well.
Normally I just ignore people tunneling me for terrible reasons but the point I raised earlier still stands:

Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 16:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
At what point does someone go "my top scumreads are trying to kill each other so they're both scum?"
It makes no sense. It didn't make sense before and it doesn't make sense now.


I still think this is totally irrational and scummy.


No it simply means hes assuming a bus?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 15:01 GMT
#2303
but I have no idea if he's scum or just a moron.


Just when I started to feel good about Palmar I read this and realize he probably has no real read on me and just spends time bitching about my claim?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 15:03 GMT
#2305
On December 30 2015 00:02 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 23:59 Vivax wrote:
On December 29 2015 23:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh btw, I think Artanis is mafia as well.
Normally I just ignore people tunneling me for terrible reasons but the point I raised earlier still stands:

On December 29 2015 16:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
At what point does someone go "my top scumreads are trying to kill each other so they're both scum?"
It makes no sense. It didn't make sense before and it doesn't make sense now.


I still think this is totally irrational and scummy.


No it simply means hes assuming a bus?


Assuming a bus for no good reason is nothing more than an excuse.


If two scumreads of yours scumread each other the good reason for assuming it''s a bus would be that they're you're scumreads?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 15:05 GMT
#2306
your scumreads.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 15:13 GMT
#2309
On December 30 2015 00:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 00:01 Vivax wrote:
but I have no idea if he's scum or just a moron.


Just when I started to feel good about Palmar I read this and realize he probably has no real read on me and just spends time bitching about my claim?

I actively avoid reading your posts.

Maybe you can just tell me yourself, have you contributed anything to finding mafia this game? If I were to open your filter, would I find a case? some reads with reasons? Or just you arguing with people?


So thats your excuse for not having a read. WP
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 15:36 GMT
#2313
On December 30 2015 00:15 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 00:13 Vivax wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:06 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:01 Vivax wrote:
but I have no idea if he's scum or just a moron.


Just when I started to feel good about Palmar I read this and realize he probably has no real read on me and just spends time bitching about my claim?

I actively avoid reading your posts.

Maybe you can just tell me yourself, have you contributed anything to finding mafia this game? If I were to open your filter, would I find a case? some reads with reasons? Or just you arguing with people?


So thats your excuse for not having a read. WP

Well will I?

I haven't hidden the fact I have a read on barely half the players in the game. What I know about you is that you claimed like a retard and then retracted it. I also know that you've argued and antagonized people. On it's own this is justification enough to shoot you, but of course it's entirely possible you're just town and a dick/baddie.

So help me out here, what should be my read on you and why?


Yes I argued and antagonized people and now you're going to explain how it's my mafia meta when half the forum knows its exactly the opposite
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 15:36 GMT
#2315
And btw I only antagonized the war hounds
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 16:24 GMT
#2344
On December 30 2015 01:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm actually quite bummed out scum's going to probably let me live now


I got a cozy room in my basement
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 16:26 GMT
#2351
On December 30 2015 01:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm actually quite bummed out scum's going to probably let me live now


I got a cozy room in my basement


I'm just reposting this so scum don't miss it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 16:32 GMT
#2359
On December 30 2015 01:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:26 Koshi wrote:
I also think it is more likely HF and Palmar are mafia than Artanis/Damdred/rayn/ritoky/sicklucker

This is such a good post btw.

Because the people on the right are confirmed town. And the people on the left are attacking some if them.


What happened to kill the vivax cancer your suspects have been promoting along with you
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 16:38 GMT
#2374
On December 30 2015 01:34 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:32 Vivax wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:29 Koshi wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:26 Koshi wrote:
I also think it is more likely HF and Palmar are mafia than Artanis/Damdred/rayn/ritoky/sicklucker

This is such a good post btw.

Because the people on the right are confirmed town. And the people on the left are attacking some if them.


What happened to kill the vivax cancer your suspects have been promoting along with you

I only mentioned people I respect this game.


Dude you're still salty about that stuff, I really didn't know it was your sister back in 2009
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 609
RotterdaM207
TKL 90
SteadfastSC84
Rex68
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
RotterdaM 207
ByuN 106
TKL 90
SteadfastSC 84
Rex 68
Codebar 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19603
Shuttle 1456
Bisu 828
Jaedong 557
Soulkey 534
Horang2 419
Mong 391
BeSt 373
actioN 263
Stork 228
[ Show more ]
firebathero 227
Soma 217
Mini 184
Larva 161
Zeus 123
Rush 121
Last 116
Hyun 91
PianO 82
Pusan 73
Snow 72
sorry 70
910 69
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 63
Shine 56
EffOrt 56
Yoon 47
hero 40
Shinee 35
Sharp 35
Sexy 26
Bale 25
sSak 22
ToSsGirL 21
HiyA 21
ZergMaN 20
JYJ 19
scan(afreeca) 12
Hm[arnc] 10
yabsab 9
Aegong 7
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe325
canceldota40
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1517
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes299
Other Games
gofns39292
singsing2043
B2W.Neo258
DeMusliM209
Pyrionflax188
Livibee134
Trikslyr25
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV408
League of Legends
• Jankos1270
Other Games
• Shiphtur727
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 30m
The PondCast
22h 30m
INu's Battles
23h 30m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.