• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8147 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 04 2016 07:19 GMT
#3692
I was going to make a longer post but whatever.

Damdred, sorry.

Ritoky, depends on what he does. And I, like several other people, had strong townreads on N e s s. I finished looking through his filter again and I really don't see what's scummy about it. While he isn't being especially original, he does seem interested in pushing his reads, and he's extremely willing to stick his head out.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 04 2016 07:39 GMT
#3693
I give up

I guess I'll sheep Artanis.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 04 2016 12:48 GMT
#3714
Nooniansoong's post about solving the game through townreads and process-of-elimination kind of made sense when looking through his filter.

I think I mostly trust Damdred, but I'm not really sure I trust ritoky; it's a random tinfoil hat theory that I haven't had time to check yet.

It's way too darn early
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 04 2016 22:22 GMT
#3899
Meh, I guess it'll have to do.

Do I need to stick around or can I worry about this game later?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 04 2016 22:34 GMT
#3912
On January 05 2016 07:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:22 Trfel wrote:
Meh, I guess it'll have to do.

Do I need to stick around or can I worry about this game later?


Dude you've been reading me as town almost the entire game and now you're okay I'm gettinf lynched????
I mean, no, I'm not. But there's not much I can do. I need to stop defending people from players who are better than me, because it doesn't seem to accomplish anything, regardless of my read accuracy (which this game is pretty awful).

I would prefer to lynch ObiWanShinobi to Palmar at this point, since ObiWanShinobi has been doing nothing but following the sentiment and Palmar has made a bunch of posts which I haven't read. But I don't see that happening. I guess I'll move my vote anyway.

I guess nooniansoong is likely town, just because I can't effectively explain why I think that he is mafia any more.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 04 2016 22:35 GMT
#3914
On January 05 2016 07:34 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:33 Trfel wrote:
##unvote
##vote ObiWanShinobi


No. He's not getting lynched.
I know. I'm protesting.

And he's also mafia, so there's that. Post game credit, you know?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 04 2016 22:45 GMT
#3928
On January 05 2016 07:43 ExO_ wrote:
trfel why vote OWS now? it's clear he's not going to be the one lynched today whats the point.

If you don't think its GB lynch palmar.
If I need to, I'll consider changing my vote.

Otherwise, I want postgame credit.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 04 2016 22:51 GMT
#3949
I think Alakaslam is also probably going to flip town, but I feel that GlowingBear will be more able to prove his alignment to everyone.

GlowingBear, please be town

ObiWanShinobi is still mafia, though
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 04 2016 22:52 GMT
#3953
On January 05 2016 07:50 Damdred wrote:
For the record trfel is now voting with his 100% scum read in kush.
Look, Damdred, I was out of my place and I apologized.

You're a better player than me, I messed up both in read accuracy and manners. I'm sorry. There's nothing more that I can do than say sorry.

I mean, if you want me to modkill myself, sure, I can do that. Otherwise, I'm simply trying to move on as best as I can.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
January 04 2016 23:02 GMT
#3991
I guess Artanis' chart was right after all.
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 957
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift5143
JimRising 743
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Other Games
summit1g10484
FrodaN2558
C9.Mang0285
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP98
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 41m
Replay Cast
22h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.