• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:00
CEST 22:00
KST 05:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9114 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 21:07 GMT
#4352
On January 08 2016 05:57 NocturneMage wrote:
Oh shit.....that was meant to re-quote not edit the formatting. Proof I fail.


Editing modkill rip
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 21:10 GMT
#4353
On January 08 2016 05:57 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 05:29 The Shining wrote:
The vote count looks bad btw. Votes just piled on Slam. Obviously I'll look like shit if he flips scum for saying this but is this really a bus? I guess I just feel weird because all my scum reads are voting Slam and 3 of my town reads aren't voting yet.


I would like to start a train on Ritoky or Palmar, the question is, who else is willing to think things through and also book their ticket?


Hmm.

Can you answer my question about the similarities between here and Dark Tournament?

It doesn't seem like many ppl are here. Palm is afking the lynch because he has a conference today apparently. Why is he scum?

Your points aren't bad against ritoky either but deciding if they actually make him scum is difficult. I've been asking myself why he wasn't shot if he had a gun, tbh. No one was really scumming him until you came in, iirc.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 21:20 GMT
#4357
On January 08 2016 06:10 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 06:02 The Shining wrote:
On January 08 2016 05:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 08 2016 05:29 The Shining wrote:
The vote count looks bad btw. Votes just piled on Slam. Obviously I'll look like shit if he flips scum for saying this but is this really a bus? I guess I just feel weird because all my scum reads are voting Slam and 3 of my town reads aren't voting yet.


It doesn't matter if slam isn't doing anything.


I mean, I guess. It does bring a little credit to the theory of him being a scum PR and that's why scum would bus GB over him but Idk. Did we really have two scum up for lynxh last phase? If he was a scum pr, why would he not be trying in any capacity whatsoever?

Meh I guess it could point in the direction of scum and he just doesn't wanna give anything away.


I have a mechanical explanation for this.

Because it depends on the PR. Look at the blues we have then (cop, JK), both investigative roles. Guess what was lynched then? The vanilla scum. What was disposable at the time? Vanilla and vig.

Now? Cop is gone. What is expendable now? GF, Vig.

I would be willing to put money down that Alakaslam is either the GF or the Vig, and not the two remaining roles needed for them.

This is just classic mafia strategy, take out the investigatives before they are found out.


If I'm not mistaken, the vig shot on n1 & n2, which was why there were more NKs. Why would they need the vig alive for n3? Only 2 ppl were nkd yesterday.

And although this does make sense, even though the cop is gone, why would scum not want the GF to live? Once the gf flips, the probable green checks go from 75% to confirmed town.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 21:38 GMT
#4364
On January 08 2016 06:32 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 06:20 The Shining wrote:
On January 08 2016 06:10 NocturneMage wrote:
On January 08 2016 06:02 The Shining wrote:
On January 08 2016 05:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 08 2016 05:29 The Shining wrote:
The vote count looks bad btw. Votes just piled on Slam. Obviously I'll look like shit if he flips scum for saying this but is this really a bus? I guess I just feel weird because all my scum reads are voting Slam and 3 of my town reads aren't voting yet.


It doesn't matter if slam isn't doing anything.


I mean, I guess. It does bring a little credit to the theory of him being a scum PR and that's why scum would bus GB over him but Idk. Did we really have two scum up for lynxh last phase? If he was a scum pr, why would he not be trying in any capacity whatsoever?

Meh I guess it could point in the direction of scum and he just doesn't wanna give anything away.


I have a mechanical explanation for this.

Because it depends on the PR. Look at the blues we have then (cop, JK), both investigative roles. Guess what was lynched then? The vanilla scum. What was disposable at the time? Vanilla and vig.

Now? Cop is gone. What is expendable now? GF, Vig.

I would be willing to put money down that Alakaslam is either the GF or the Vig, and not the two remaining roles needed for them.

This is just classic mafia strategy, take out the investigatives before they are found out.


If I'm not mistaken, the vig shot on n1 & n2, which was why there were more NKs. Why would they need the vig alive for n3? Only 2 ppl were nkd yesterday.

And although this does make sense, even though the cop is gone, why would scum not want the GF to live? Once the gf flips, the probable green checks go from 75% to confirmed town.


(btw not ignoring your Palmar/Dark Tournament questions)

what I am trying to say here is that they wouldn't need the vig alive. that they are protecting the roles they need going forward. and that Slam (gameplay aside) is not someone they need going forward, ergo, he's the gf or vig.


So you seem convinced both Slam and ritoky are scum then. Why not take the Slam lynch if he's scum instead of trying to shenanny onto ritoky?

And your theory only makes sense if Slam is GF. If he was vig and already used his two shots, there would have been no reason to vote onto GB over him since they're both essentially mafia vanilla at that point. And GB arguably did more than slam before he fell off.

Palmar was one of the main cases on the GB wagon, too. Are you thinking he bussed him then?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 21:46 GMT
#4372
On January 08 2016 06:39 ritoky wrote:
i think when you tunneled me last time and i was town that you were town as well, so i can see this coming from town.

i am actually sketched out by damdred the most from this and may actually start rethinking my procedurally confirmed read on him and 1gu as a result. he is kinda leaving his options open on me when i think he should know i am always town. which could be him posturing to side with me or ML me depending on thread sentiment....like he should be REALLY certain i am town at this point.


If you're sketched about damdred, what does that do to your TR of me? Since the basis of it is because Damdred said so. Would that mean he has tmi? Or scum buddies? Or are you just being paranoid?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:02 GMT
#4381
Omfg I thought I missed deadline Lmao the other game I was in was deadline two mins ago XD got them mixed up
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:08 GMT
#4383
I just reread some of full metal, namely when I interacted with ritoky and thought I caught him and later when NM caught him and we shenannyd. I forgot I was in that game.

Idk NM. On the one hand, there are parts where I can see how you drew the parallels between the two games re: scumtoky but this game...Meh. Idk how to explain it. He seems a lot more relaxed and still involved in things. Like when he was scum and we went at it that game, he was a lot more aggressive towards me because I scum read him.

And as I'm typing this, I'm remembering he went from aggression and "this is why you're scum shining" to "you're right, I never read you right, you could be town."

He called you scum in his initial defense and then, because you're tunneled, he said he could see it coming from town. Is this another similarity?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:16 GMT
#4391
On January 08 2016 06:50 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 06:46 The Shining wrote:
On January 08 2016 06:39 ritoky wrote:
i think when you tunneled me last time and i was town that you were town as well, so i can see this coming from town.

i am actually sketched out by damdred the most from this and may actually start rethinking my procedurally confirmed read on him and 1gu as a result. he is kinda leaving his options open on me when i think he should know i am always town. which could be him posturing to side with me or ML me depending on thread sentiment....like he should be REALLY certain i am town at this point.


If you're sketched about damdred, what does that do to your TR of me? Since the basis of it is because Damdred said so. Would that mean he has tmi? Or scum buddies? Or are you just being paranoid?


dunno yet, still thinking about it tbh....like if i am just wrong on my read and mafia would take a risk like that, and who would do that.....because i really believe damdred should be at a point on day 3 where he understands i can't be mafia ever, and he should know why.


I mean I know you guys have this awesome soul read thing going on but he town read you as scum in fullmetal when he replaced in iirc. So it wouldn't be the first time you fooled him as scum. Maybe he just isn't as sure on being able to read you anymore?

Like his post just now about his poe looks pretty honest, even though I don't really see what he sees in kush town
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:19 GMT
#4393
On January 08 2016 07:12 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 07:08 The Shining wrote:
I just reread some of full metal, namely when I interacted with ritoky and thought I caught him and later when NM caught him and we shenannyd. I forgot I was in that game.

Idk NM. On the one hand, there are parts where I can see how you drew the parallels between the two games re: scumtoky but this game...Meh. Idk how to explain it. He seems a lot more relaxed and still involved in things. Like when he was scum and we went at it that game, he was a lot more aggressive towards me because I scum read him.

And as I'm typing this, I'm remembering he went from aggression and "this is why you're scum shining" to "you're right, I never read you right, you could be town."

He called you scum in his initial defense and then, because you're tunneled, he said he could see it coming from town. Is this another similarity?


No but in Fullmetal, we didn't clash in that game. He made the opportunistic argument when I reacted to Trfel but we were able to get him lynched that game on shennanies (and not because we had a drawn out argument) and I think both of us shennanied on him in that game, so from that end you cannot compare the two. I pushed my case on ritoky in that game whilst he was afk by talking with people near end of cycle.


I meant he and I clashed in that game. And he retracted his scum read on me because he said he looked in past games and was wrong on me before.

In this game, you two are clashing and he called you scum for omgus that led to your case, and implying you're pushing a ML with walls of text on him because he has a broken wrist. But then he says you've tunneled him before in past games and he can see it coming from town.

The only difference I see is he dropped the scum read completely on me in full metal, but he only said you could be town but are much less likely to be than the others on his POE.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:21 GMT
#4396
On January 08 2016 07:17 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 07:13 ritoky wrote:
damdred, assume i am mafia and you're not, why are you alive?


So you could ask this question.

But seriously higher priority targets


That's a silly question. You didn't shoot Damdred in full metal, either.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:26 GMT
#4399
I just reread damdreds filter in that game...yeah my bad. I probably shouldn't bring up past games lol. Because I also forgot he replaced into the vet slot Lmao.

I only re-read the shenanny and my interaction with ritoky and you weren't there so I forgot, my b damdred
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:30 GMT
#4402
On January 08 2016 07:28 nooniansoong wrote:
if i were you guys i would probably think I was scum. My PoE now looks like
oo
ows
onegu
alakaslam

who are all basically lynch bait. Must be wrong. I probably towned EXO too easily today. NM does have a sick scum game as evidenced from that last newbie but this looks different.


You forgot me
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:31 GMT
#4403
I like how our confirmed town is risking mod kill
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:40 GMT
#4408
On January 08 2016 07:33 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 07:19 The Shining wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:12 NocturneMage wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:08 The Shining wrote:
I just reread some of full metal, namely when I interacted with ritoky and thought I caught him and later when NM caught him and we shenannyd. I forgot I was in that game.

Idk NM. On the one hand, there are parts where I can see how you drew the parallels between the two games re: scumtoky but this game...Meh. Idk how to explain it. He seems a lot more relaxed and still involved in things. Like when he was scum and we went at it that game, he was a lot more aggressive towards me because I scum read him.

And as I'm typing this, I'm remembering he went from aggression and "this is why you're scum shining" to "you're right, I never read you right, you could be town."

He called you scum in his initial defense and then, because you're tunneled, he said he could see it coming from town. Is this another similarity?


No but in Fullmetal, we didn't clash in that game. He made the opportunistic argument when I reacted to Trfel but we were able to get him lynched that game on shennanies (and not because we had a drawn out argument) and I think both of us shennanied on him in that game, so from that end you cannot compare the two. I pushed my case on ritoky in that game whilst he was afk by talking with people near end of cycle.


I meant he and I clashed in that game. And he retracted his scum read on me because he said he looked in past games and was wrong on me before.

In this game, you two are clashing and he called you scum for omgus that led to your case, and implying you're pushing a ML with walls of text on him because he has a broken wrist. But then he says you've tunneled him before in past games and he can see it coming from town.

The only difference I see is he dropped the scum read completely on me in full metal, but he only said you could be town but are much less likely to be than the others on his POE.


But there's a slight similarity here, you have a reaction where you react strongly when you are scumread (not just ritoky but by anyone I think), and him backing down (IIRC???) was because he wasn't or wouldn't be able to get you lynched or something because of how you fought back. Here he knows he cannot debunk the case so he has to back down/backtrack and find a way to just say meh he's tunnelled so that I might drop it.

Also the only game where I've played with ritoky was Fullmetal. I have never played with him in Dark Tournament, newbies, 13, 14 and he wasn't in the last one.

The walls of text argument is largely because there are a lot of points in my case (and a bit of evidence to support it), whether or not I break the posts down into smaller posts doesn't matter or make his or my arguments any more or less valid.


That's basically what I was saying -.- the similarity is there. But I always scum ritoky anyway and he always scums me. So I'm suffering from bias because of that.

Regardless it looks like Slam is the lock lynch at this point and not many people are here. You get at least all night phase to hash this out more. I do think the tunneling while still talking about Palmar and slam gives me a sense of you being town, though.

I wish you hadn't upped your scum game so town reading you would be easier lol
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:42 GMT
#4409
On January 08 2016 07:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 07:28 nooniansoong wrote:
if i were you guys i would probably think I was scum. My PoE now looks like
oo
ows
onegu
alakaslam

who are all basically lynch bait. Must be wrong. I probably towned EXO too easily today. NM does have a sick scum game as evidenced from that last newbie but this looks different.


Still green checked lalala.


I really hope the gf flips in Slam or someone else tomorrow so I can believe you're 100% town. You keep using this as your main defense and it's starting to irk me =/
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:54 GMT
#4413
On January 08 2016 07:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 07:42 The Shining wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 08 2016 07:28 nooniansoong wrote:
if i were you guys i would probably think I was scum. My PoE now looks like
oo
ows
onegu
alakaslam

who are all basically lynch bait. Must be wrong. I probably towned EXO too easily today. NM does have a sick scum game as evidenced from that last newbie but this looks different.


Still green checked lalala.


I really hope the gf flips in Slam or someone else tomorrow so I can believe you're 100% town. You keep using this as your main defense and it's starting to irk me =/


Yeah I'm actually godfather.
Oh well - you got me.


Lol all I'm saying is I'd like more from you than "I'm green checked." And once gf flips, I can put this to rest
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 22:57 GMT
#4415
On January 08 2016 07:49 NocturneMage wrote:
Alright, Noon is saying OO is a lynch bait player then, so likely just PoE? He's not looking scummy at all per se to me looking through his posts, probably just a low volume poster.


For me it's POE, activity and him claiming I was much more engaged in the thread early on and I'm not anymore, which means I'm scum. Which is bad because most of my posts early on were catch up posts and just scumming Ness.

Then he asked palmar to validate a meta read on me from my most recent scum game and a random town game, even though I've rolled town in like 20/22 games. But when I asked him about it, he said it probably meant nothing, even though I think he scum read me
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 23:06 GMT
#4425
Lmao well shit. See NM told you he had to be GF if they wanted to keep him alive, not big XD

I also just got my wish 're: Obi so I'm pretty happy. I can take Obi off of my POE. NM, too, after this last day phase.

Slam voting exo is such wifom though. Anyone know if Slam is more likely to vote a partner here or a townie? A part of me wants to not even touch that.

Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 23:08 GMT
#4428
On January 08 2016 08:04 Damdred wrote:
Congrats Obi on being basically confirmed town. To bad SL didn't make his second check better.

Interesting that palmar wouldn't move to slam yesterday when we were shenanigans.

Time to think


Hmmmm.

Palmar+OO+exo?

If not exo, NMs ritoky case might have merit.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 23:11 GMT
#4431
On January 08 2016 08:09 nooniansoong wrote:
Something that looks fishy in regards to slam and EXO is that slam reverse is skim read into a town read very easily


Was that before he voted exo?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1515
RotterdaM980
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC183
ZombieGrub78
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1515
RotterdaM 980
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC 183
MaxPax 180
RuFF_SC2 105
ZombieGrub78
UpATreeSC 77
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2728
Shuttle 502
Dewaltoss 114
910 68
Mind 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m3833
pashabiceps1197
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
Grubby4244
summit1g1775
Beastyqt756
shahzam472
mouzStarbuck423
ToD199
C9.Mang0157
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 202
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade303
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.