• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:26
CEST 14:26
KST 21:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10667 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 22 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:25 GMT
#2346
On December 30 2015 01:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:22 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:18 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:10 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also if I'm right on Palmar I don't think OWS is scum because I don't think two scum are going to be the only ones to attack me when everyone else is townreading me.

But you definitely think the one guy who does is scum.

Especially the one that both lead the suspicion and the one that actually provided reasoning.

If you are somehow town, you should dismiss my suspicions as just that and actually consider me more favorably for actually exploring things that others aren't exploring.

OWS is barely attacking you, he said like one sentence about you. Even I am not really attacking you, I just pointed out a tonal thing that looks a bit off and could make you mafia, and you decided to make a u-turn on everything because of those two little things.

There is no way that you genuinely 100% believe that my suspicion of you can ONLY come from mafia perspective.

No, you have no focus. You haven't had focus all game. You're just spewing out what you think gets you townread. Your effort has not been in finding scum.

I don't need to convince you that you're scum though.

At what point did you discover I had no focus and thus I must be killed with a vengeance? Because I don't recall you mentioning anything of the sort before right now?

What do you even mean by focus?

You're prodding everywhere but you're not actually doing anything. Everything you do and read seems convenient and focused more on just posting things than anything else.


No I'm not. The only thing that is barely true is that yes, I am mostly interacting with the things that are in the thread when I am in the thread. Other than that, this is just bullshit.

Alright. What original thoughts have you brought to the thread?


Exo's tinfoil = town thing
GB's inconsistent questioning
HF's calling out of GB being sort of townie
Your attitude being distant/weird/uninterested
Koshi toneread

hell, just go throught the list I literally pasted a page back or so. Most of the things I think about the game are in that list.

Already mentioned by two people before you.
Already mentioned by HF.
Already agreed upon by Rayn and myself.
Extremely shitty.
Already made by me.


The fact other people have the same thoughts as me does not invalidate mine. And I doubt anyone explained the exo thing with the reason I did, although I don't quite know.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:27 GMT
#2352
On December 30 2015 01:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:23 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:19 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You weren't like this in Hammertime. You weren't like this in Noir. You weren't like this in Tropical Storm. Funny thing is, in LXX you actually townread me for being fairly casual in interacting with you, yet you scumread me for it this game.

On March 20 2015 23:35 Palmar wrote:
I don't think Artanis is mafia. Like obviously this only works for me, but if he is mafia he knows I'm town and he's been fairly casual in trying to interact with me, which he wasn't at all in imperial (I know, shitty meta, but still...).

The same thing you're scumreading me for this game.

Lol.


I was mafia in that game...

jesus

So you're saying that you didn't believe in that read?

Whenever I'm mafia, I usually make reads that I'd actually believe in/follow the reasoning of if I were town presuming they're not completely inconvenient. I'd imagine it's much the same for everyone else, especially when you're townreading someone.

Whenever I'm mafia I make reads that are convenient. And I have no idea if I genuinely believed that read because I already knew you were town that game, so I just made it up on the spot because it sounded right.

Even then, there is a massive difference between casual and indifferent.

So you have no idea if you believed whether you can meta read me for being relaxed when you've used it to call me scum this game.
Yeah, okay.


Literally not what I said.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:33 GMT
#2362
Koshi you're bad. please keep your badness aboard the koshi train at all times.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:46 GMT
#2380
Koshi you're terrible

Artanis you're scum, or terrible, but I kinda think you're scum because you're not always terrrible.

[image loading]
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 17:07 GMT
#2383
On December 30 2015 01:56 nooniansoong wrote:
I really don't like it when people call people bad. It's unproductive and mean.

not to mention accurate
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 18:47 GMT
#2459
On December 30 2015 02:26 GlowingBear wrote:
Palmar how do you read HF?

100% scum
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 18:47 GMT
#2460
You that is
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 18:52 GMT
#2464
I think this game I should change my approach from lynching scum to lynching stupid.

Gb still remains on top of the list but koshi rises sharply
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 18:53 GMT
#2465
You're bad ritoky
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 18:55 GMT
#2467
Stop calling me mafia rayn you might die and the retards might sheep you post death
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 22:57 GMT
#2530
If I somehow die (thx obama) I think my big reads post is mostly accurate.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:03 GMT
#2534
Well that certainly makes the game easier for me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:03 GMT
#2535
Although I will never forget rsoultin who actually believed in me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:06 GMT
#2538
How do these guns work, can you just plaff people in the face right now?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:11 GMT
#2542
(I don't know what to do now. I have no guarantee that HF actually has a gun or that the shot is real. I can't find anything in the OP regarding it so I'll just shut up until a host comes in... Still, it's dumb that I can't post or talk because someone might have a gun)
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:17 GMT
#2546
On December 30 2015 08:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 08:11 Palmar wrote:
(I don't know what to do now. I have no guarantee that HF actually has a gun or that the shot is real. I can't find anything in the OP regarding it so I'll just shut up until a host comes in... Still, it's dumb that I can't post or talk because someone might have a gun)


It's not real.

Thanks for clarifying that.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:18 GMT
#2548
On December 30 2015 08:17 Koshi wrote:
##Vote Palmar

You're bad. Stay bad son.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:19 GMT
#2551
Can you prove it by murdering someone like GB? or someone terrible and afk?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:20 GMT
#2552
On December 30 2015 08:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 04:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 30 2015 04:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:55 Palmar wrote:
Stop calling me mafia rayn you might die and the retards might sheep you post death

Lynch Palmar

Artanis

Wassup

You see scum here? The plammer? Palmari Kari?

Lynch Palmar

Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 04:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:55 Palmar wrote:
Stop calling me mafia rayn you might die and the retards might sheep you post death

Lynch Palmar

Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 03:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:43 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:30 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:08 rsoultin wrote:
Town v town

heard it here first :-)


no

Lynch Palmar?


yes

Lynch Palmar!

LynchPalmarLynchPalmarLynchPalmar.

Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 03:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:30 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:08 rsoultin wrote:
Town v town

heard it here first :-)


no

Lynch Palmar?


Artanis is bad too.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:20 GMT
#2553
Also why on earth would I build a case on artanis in the night and then promptly shoot him. Do you think I like being wrong on shit?
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1268
WardiTV544
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko422
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7318
Bisu 2419
Jaedong 1038
BeSt 949
EffOrt 518
Horang2 440
actioN 290
Larva 251
ZerO 215
Mini 209
[ Show more ]
Pusan 122
Mind 91
ggaemo 90
Barracks 82
Hyun 68
Snow 67
Shinee 61
Yoon 54
Bale 43
Sharp 37
NotJumperer 36
Killer 34
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 27
hero 21
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 18
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Noble 11
sorry 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2121
Dendi1071
qojqva694
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1276
markeloff892
Other Games
B2W.Neo427
crisheroes289
hiko239
DeMusliM202
Pyrionflax183
dupreeh111
Livibee84
Mew2King65
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1084
League of Legends
• Jankos1249
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 34m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.