• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:14
CEST 23:14
KST 06:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8653 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 269 Next
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 17:25 GMT
#981
On December 28 2015 02:24 Coagulation wrote:
TOO LATE DICKHEAD I ALREADY FUCKED OFF


ha ha ha ho ho ho!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 17:26 GMT
#982
On December 28 2015 02:12 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:58 ExO_ wrote:
I don't think rsoultin breadcrumbed coag. No mention of anything remotely related to him until after somebody else mentions it in the thread. then she hops right onto the idea that she breadcrumbed him.

I don't believe rsoultin/coag are masons. I don't necessarily think they are scum buddies either. I think a huge variety of things could be happening here. but when rsoultin has been accused of being scum so far she kinda just goes "shrug nothing I can do to convince you guys". So I think rsoultin is scum, and coag is some non-scum role kinda just piggy bagging off rsoultin's "bread crumbing" to make up for his lack of posting.


so then the real 2 masons just out and we have 2 mafia.... don't think that's a good plan exo


Why should the mason's speak up? On this forum, I think it'd be more likely that 2 people who are VT fake claim mason rather than actual masons claim on day 1. I don't think that's the case here, but it's not impossible.

What I don't think happened is rsoultin as a mason bread crumbed her mason buddy in this manner.


I think you're entirely on the wrong train of thought, rsoultin would absolutely breadcrumb like this because she's done the same thing before, it is also incredibly out of the blue for rsoultin to just randomly pick coagulation as a mason buddy to randomly put in a town list too, too many things don't add up. I don't think they are VT and I think you are following an end that has no real goal here. I think you should focus on other things and question people you scum read that aren't coag/based on something silly.

You seem to have a problem with my posts and questions that seemingly lead nowhere (I'm pretty sure I've made cases on both vivax and GB early game) and I'd like you to point out some things that you had problem with in my posts and I can show you where they lead me. Or because I'm town and that would ultimately be a fruitless endeavor for you and me you could talk about some other intuitive tidbit you've seen.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2015 17:28 GMT
#983
On December 28 2015 01:52 N e s s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 11:35 Tictock wrote:
Caught up with the game, but I'm prob not hanging around.

Could get behind lynching Ness or noonian atm. Exo seems ok despite his open.

No real strong town feels from anyone yet, maybe a little from Koshi

I kinda like GB's posts thus far, I prob won't hammer him today. Tone feels different from past couple games, though... not sure it means anything.

This post is scummy imo.

Scum

Ticktock
Exo

Ticktock isn't focused in the game at all, he even said it as a post, and that post of his above is making me think he's scum.
And Exo because i thought he was town earlier in game, but to me him getting mad is more of him going all Gung Ho on everybody.

But if vivax ever makes a defense, i'm going to change my vote to TickTock.


What's your read on Sicklucker atm?
I'm adorable.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 17:31 GMT
#984
On December 28 2015 02:24 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:21 Coagulation wrote:
anyone else have any questions for me before I fuck off?



Will you vote SL for me?


I can discuss it with my imaginary mason partner.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 17:31 GMT
#985
On December 28 2015 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:12 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:58 ExO_ wrote:
I don't think rsoultin breadcrumbed coag. No mention of anything remotely related to him until after somebody else mentions it in the thread. then she hops right onto the idea that she breadcrumbed him.

I don't believe rsoultin/coag are masons. I don't necessarily think they are scum buddies either. I think a huge variety of things could be happening here. but when rsoultin has been accused of being scum so far she kinda just goes "shrug nothing I can do to convince you guys". So I think rsoultin is scum, and coag is some non-scum role kinda just piggy bagging off rsoultin's "bread crumbing" to make up for his lack of posting.


so then the real 2 masons just out and we have 2 mafia.... don't think that's a good plan exo


Why should the mason's speak up? On this forum, I think it'd be more likely that 2 people who are VT fake claim mason rather than actual masons claim on day 1. I don't think that's the case here, but it's not impossible.

What I don't think happened is rsoultin as a mason bread crumbed her mason buddy in this manner.


I think you're entirely on the wrong train of thought, rsoultin would absolutely breadcrumb like this because she's done the same thing before, it is also incredibly out of the blue for rsoultin to just randomly pick coagulation as a mason buddy to randomly put in a town list too, too many things don't add up. I don't think they are VT and I think you are following an end that has no real goal here. I think you should focus on other things and question people you scum read that aren't coag/based on something silly.

You seem to have a problem with my posts and questions that seemingly lead nowhere (I'm pretty sure I've made cases on both vivax and GB early game) and I'd like you to point out some things that you had problem with in my posts and I can show you where they lead me. Or because I'm town and that would ultimately be a fruitless endeavor for you and me you could talk about some other intuitive tidbit you've seen.


Give me an example of rsoultin breadcrumbing, particularly if its a player who hasn't posted, and when it turned out to be true. I think you're awfully quick to believe that rsoultin "bread crumbed here" and that she isn't scum. How can you be so sure that rsoultin is a mason? You really believe that she can't be scum, or fake claiming VT. It's not worth pursuing that line of thought at all?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 27 2015 17:32 GMT
#986
On December 28 2015 02:31 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:24 Onegu wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:21 Coagulation wrote:
anyone else have any questions for me before I fuck off?



Will you vote SL for me?


I can discuss it with my imaginary mason partner.


I guess...

I wont be to happy about it though.

Tell Exo's mom I said hi though.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 17:33 GMT
#987
On December 28 2015 02:31 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:12 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:58 ExO_ wrote:
I don't think rsoultin breadcrumbed coag. No mention of anything remotely related to him until after somebody else mentions it in the thread. then she hops right onto the idea that she breadcrumbed him.

I don't believe rsoultin/coag are masons. I don't necessarily think they are scum buddies either. I think a huge variety of things could be happening here. but when rsoultin has been accused of being scum so far she kinda just goes "shrug nothing I can do to convince you guys". So I think rsoultin is scum, and coag is some non-scum role kinda just piggy bagging off rsoultin's "bread crumbing" to make up for his lack of posting.


so then the real 2 masons just out and we have 2 mafia.... don't think that's a good plan exo


Why should the mason's speak up? On this forum, I think it'd be more likely that 2 people who are VT fake claim mason rather than actual masons claim on day 1. I don't think that's the case here, but it's not impossible.

What I don't think happened is rsoultin as a mason bread crumbed her mason buddy in this manner.


I think you're entirely on the wrong train of thought, rsoultin would absolutely breadcrumb like this because she's done the same thing before, it is also incredibly out of the blue for rsoultin to just randomly pick coagulation as a mason buddy to randomly put in a town list too, too many things don't add up. I don't think they are VT and I think you are following an end that has no real goal here. I think you should focus on other things and question people you scum read that aren't coag/based on something silly.

You seem to have a problem with my posts and questions that seemingly lead nowhere (I'm pretty sure I've made cases on both vivax and GB early game) and I'd like you to point out some things that you had problem with in my posts and I can show you where they lead me. Or because I'm town and that would ultimately be a fruitless endeavor for you and me you could talk about some other intuitive tidbit you've seen.


Give me an example of rsoultin breadcrumbing, particularly if its a player who hasn't posted, and when it turned out to be true. I think you're awfully quick to believe that rsoultin "bread crumbed here" and that she isn't scum. How can you be so sure that rsoultin is a mason? You really believe that she can't be scum, or fake claiming VT. It's not worth pursuing that line of thought at all?


Himalayas Fidei.

If they are fake claiming as VT they are bad and awful and should be killed regardless. I don't think they are based on their sarcastic responses to you. If just ONE real mason even claims then that outs two mafia or two silly VT's that I have no qualm lynching. You're jumping to unreasonable conclusions.
N e s s
Profile Joined December 2015
105 Posts
December 27 2015 17:34 GMT
#988
On December 28 2015 02:28 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 01:52 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 11:35 Tictock wrote:
Caught up with the game, but I'm prob not hanging around.

Could get behind lynching Ness or noonian atm. Exo seems ok despite his open.

No real strong town feels from anyone yet, maybe a little from Koshi

I kinda like GB's posts thus far, I prob won't hammer him today. Tone feels different from past couple games, though... not sure it means anything.

This post is scummy imo.

Scum

Ticktock
Exo

Ticktock isn't focused in the game at all, he even said it as a post, and that post of his above is making me think he's scum.
And Exo because i thought he was town earlier in game, but to me him getting mad is more of him going all Gung Ho on everybody.

But if vivax ever makes a defense, i'm going to change my vote to TickTock.


What's your read on Sicklucker atm?

Nothing anymore, i think i just scum read him because i was frustrated at the time.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 17:34 GMT
#989
Luckily I know of an easy way to prove you're a mason. Get rsoultin to tell you in the mason QT what forum she met me in, and what name I'm known by there. If you can do that (without it being posted by rsoultin in here in public) then I'll obviously know you're both telling the truth.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 17:34 GMT
#990
On December 28 2015 02:23 Holyflare wrote:
your chain of events is wrong and isn't what happened, simple as that but I think you are towny and so it wasn't worth mentioning because I didn't care:

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 23:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Here is what GlowingBear did:

Scumreads Ness for asking useless questions.
HF agrees with GB (but somehow still scumreads him?!?!?).
Makes a "better" post on Ness.
GB waits for Ness to answer HF's post (gets scumread for it too obvs...)
Focuses on other things (gets scumread for it....).
Ness answers.
Ness' answer doesn't please GB (gets scumread for it too..)
GB asks a follow up question -- reads.
Ness gives basically nothing...
GB asks another legit question.
Ness answers basically nothing.
GB still scumreads him (gets scumread for that one too.-...)

Something is really fucking wrong here.


I scum read N E S S initially and didn't scum read GB but then the more ness posted the more he looked town and then GB's questions which you quote above looked worse and worse because asking about the moosy wagon was a question I asked already in my long post, GB was not going anywhere with his questioning and rehashing what I had already stated, Ness answered and GB did not bother to follow up or mention it while I was still questioning ness about stuff and I thought that was suspicious and I even highlighted that in my post on GB which multiple people stated similar reasoning for agreeing with (rsoul et al).

I said I was placated with GB when he highlighted other stuff meaning he was no longer a real scum read. So to say GB was scum read throughout by me wasn't really what was happening and if you say you meant other people then that was a legitimate scum read because I shared similar sentiment at the time.

Did Ness answer you before GB re-asked the question? People tend to ask same questions again when the counter-part for any reason refuses to answer them. I am pretty sure that's what happened.

Idk... Like... Did you find Ness' reads (which was the other thing GB asked about) good enough.. or even legit? Is it out of question GB thinks he is scum for writing stuff but not really doing anything at all (which is basically what he is doing)?

And how does this contradict what i said? I am not talking about if GB is reharsing your questions or not, because i don't think -- if he is doing so -- that it makes him mafia. Is there something wrong with the chain of events i pointed out? The point is not if he gets scumread for it or not, the point is did he ACTUALLY do that or not?

Maybe we are arguing about different things.. I am not blaming anyone for scumreading GB, otherwise my vote would be on someone who scumreads him. I am trying to understand why people can't uderstand his logic from town perspective. I understand your logic now, other people's logic i do not understand. I just think you are wrong and i think he is not mafia.

But for example Ness' answer here -- again, was really fucking bad. Do you wanna argue about that? He literally said GB didn't actually ask anything -- which i proved to be wrong. Then he just brushed it off like "you're bad", which is just... stupid.
table for two on a tv tray
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 17:35 GMT
#991
its probably not out of the question considering the highest trending topic right now in the qt is #KillSL
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2015 17:35 GMT
#992
On December 28 2015 02:34 N e s s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:28 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:52 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 11:35 Tictock wrote:
Caught up with the game, but I'm prob not hanging around.

Could get behind lynching Ness or noonian atm. Exo seems ok despite his open.

No real strong town feels from anyone yet, maybe a little from Koshi

I kinda like GB's posts thus far, I prob won't hammer him today. Tone feels different from past couple games, though... not sure it means anything.

This post is scummy imo.

Scum

Ticktock
Exo

Ticktock isn't focused in the game at all, he even said it as a post, and that post of his above is making me think he's scum.
And Exo because i thought he was town earlier in game, but to me him getting mad is more of him going all Gung Ho on everybody.

But if vivax ever makes a defense, i'm going to change my vote to TickTock.


What's your read on Sicklucker atm?

Nothing anymore, i think i just scum read him because i was frustrated at the time.


Ok

What's your read on me?
I'm adorable.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 27 2015 17:35 GMT
#993
Again since I know people only read about 1/4 of my posts so I will have to post this at least 2 more times.

SL made up a reason to scum read kush.

Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 17:35 GMT
#994
On December 28 2015 02:31 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:12 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:58 ExO_ wrote:
I don't think rsoultin breadcrumbed coag. No mention of anything remotely related to him until after somebody else mentions it in the thread. then she hops right onto the idea that she breadcrumbed him.

I don't believe rsoultin/coag are masons. I don't necessarily think they are scum buddies either. I think a huge variety of things could be happening here. but when rsoultin has been accused of being scum so far she kinda just goes "shrug nothing I can do to convince you guys". So I think rsoultin is scum, and coag is some non-scum role kinda just piggy bagging off rsoultin's "bread crumbing" to make up for his lack of posting.


so then the real 2 masons just out and we have 2 mafia.... don't think that's a good plan exo


Why should the mason's speak up? On this forum, I think it'd be more likely that 2 people who are VT fake claim mason rather than actual masons claim on day 1. I don't think that's the case here, but it's not impossible.

What I don't think happened is rsoultin as a mason bread crumbed her mason buddy in this manner.


I think you're entirely on the wrong train of thought, rsoultin would absolutely breadcrumb like this because she's done the same thing before, it is also incredibly out of the blue for rsoultin to just randomly pick coagulation as a mason buddy to randomly put in a town list too, too many things don't add up. I don't think they are VT and I think you are following an end that has no real goal here. I think you should focus on other things and question people you scum read that aren't coag/based on something silly.

You seem to have a problem with my posts and questions that seemingly lead nowhere (I'm pretty sure I've made cases on both vivax and GB early game) and I'd like you to point out some things that you had problem with in my posts and I can show you where they lead me. Or because I'm town and that would ultimately be a fruitless endeavor for you and me you could talk about some other intuitive tidbit you've seen.


Give me an example of rsoultin breadcrumbing, particularly if its a player who hasn't posted, and when it turned out to be true. I think you're awfully quick to believe that rsoultin "bread crumbed here" and that she isn't scum. How can you be so sure that rsoultin is a mason? You really believe that she can't be scum, or fake claiming VT. It's not worth pursuing that line of thought at all?

yeah Exo, you should let that go. They are masons.
table for two on a tv tray
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 27 2015 17:36 GMT
#995
yeah but kush is a cunt and fun to kill so its somewhat understandable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 17:36 GMT
#996
tbh I've ignored NESS since his defence, and the GB thing was just rehashing and asking questions that I already asked but he's not a real scum read either.

Ness could be mafia but there's too many inactives for me to really give a shit, I just wanna play hots ^^
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 17:37 GMT
#997
On December 28 2015 02:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:31 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:12 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:58 ExO_ wrote:
I don't think rsoultin breadcrumbed coag. No mention of anything remotely related to him until after somebody else mentions it in the thread. then she hops right onto the idea that she breadcrumbed him.

I don't believe rsoultin/coag are masons. I don't necessarily think they are scum buddies either. I think a huge variety of things could be happening here. but when rsoultin has been accused of being scum so far she kinda just goes "shrug nothing I can do to convince you guys". So I think rsoultin is scum, and coag is some non-scum role kinda just piggy bagging off rsoultin's "bread crumbing" to make up for his lack of posting.


so then the real 2 masons just out and we have 2 mafia.... don't think that's a good plan exo


Why should the mason's speak up? On this forum, I think it'd be more likely that 2 people who are VT fake claim mason rather than actual masons claim on day 1. I don't think that's the case here, but it's not impossible.

What I don't think happened is rsoultin as a mason bread crumbed her mason buddy in this manner.


I think you're entirely on the wrong train of thought, rsoultin would absolutely breadcrumb like this because she's done the same thing before, it is also incredibly out of the blue for rsoultin to just randomly pick coagulation as a mason buddy to randomly put in a town list too, too many things don't add up. I don't think they are VT and I think you are following an end that has no real goal here. I think you should focus on other things and question people you scum read that aren't coag/based on something silly.

You seem to have a problem with my posts and questions that seemingly lead nowhere (I'm pretty sure I've made cases on both vivax and GB early game) and I'd like you to point out some things that you had problem with in my posts and I can show you where they lead me. Or because I'm town and that would ultimately be a fruitless endeavor for you and me you could talk about some other intuitive tidbit you've seen.


Give me an example of rsoultin breadcrumbing, particularly if its a player who hasn't posted, and when it turned out to be true. I think you're awfully quick to believe that rsoultin "bread crumbed here" and that she isn't scum. How can you be so sure that rsoultin is a mason? You really believe that she can't be scum, or fake claiming VT. It's not worth pursuing that line of thought at all?


Himalayas Fidei.

If they are fake claiming as VT they are bad and awful and should be killed regardless. I don't think they are based on their sarcastic responses to you. If just ONE real mason even claims then that outs two mafia or two silly VT's that I have no qualm lynching. You're jumping to unreasonable conclusions.


This same line of thinking was applied to one of the games I played here (I think guardians but Im not sure) in which 2 players just straight up fake claimed. And both went along with it. It's at least worth considering.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2015 17:37 GMT
#998
It's a moot point anyway, there's a really easy way for coag to prove he's rsoultin's mason partner at least to me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 27 2015 17:37 GMT
#999
On December 28 2015 02:37 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 02:33 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:31 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:12 ExO_ wrote:
On December 28 2015 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:58 ExO_ wrote:
I don't think rsoultin breadcrumbed coag. No mention of anything remotely related to him until after somebody else mentions it in the thread. then she hops right onto the idea that she breadcrumbed him.

I don't believe rsoultin/coag are masons. I don't necessarily think they are scum buddies either. I think a huge variety of things could be happening here. but when rsoultin has been accused of being scum so far she kinda just goes "shrug nothing I can do to convince you guys". So I think rsoultin is scum, and coag is some non-scum role kinda just piggy bagging off rsoultin's "bread crumbing" to make up for his lack of posting.


so then the real 2 masons just out and we have 2 mafia.... don't think that's a good plan exo


Why should the mason's speak up? On this forum, I think it'd be more likely that 2 people who are VT fake claim mason rather than actual masons claim on day 1. I don't think that's the case here, but it's not impossible.

What I don't think happened is rsoultin as a mason bread crumbed her mason buddy in this manner.


I think you're entirely on the wrong train of thought, rsoultin would absolutely breadcrumb like this because she's done the same thing before, it is also incredibly out of the blue for rsoultin to just randomly pick coagulation as a mason buddy to randomly put in a town list too, too many things don't add up. I don't think they are VT and I think you are following an end that has no real goal here. I think you should focus on other things and question people you scum read that aren't coag/based on something silly.

You seem to have a problem with my posts and questions that seemingly lead nowhere (I'm pretty sure I've made cases on both vivax and GB early game) and I'd like you to point out some things that you had problem with in my posts and I can show you where they lead me. Or because I'm town and that would ultimately be a fruitless endeavor for you and me you could talk about some other intuitive tidbit you've seen.


Give me an example of rsoultin breadcrumbing, particularly if its a player who hasn't posted, and when it turned out to be true. I think you're awfully quick to believe that rsoultin "bread crumbed here" and that she isn't scum. How can you be so sure that rsoultin is a mason? You really believe that she can't be scum, or fake claiming VT. It's not worth pursuing that line of thought at all?


Himalayas Fidei.

If they are fake claiming as VT they are bad and awful and should be killed regardless. I don't think they are based on their sarcastic responses to you. If just ONE real mason even claims then that outs two mafia or two silly VT's that I have no qualm lynching. You're jumping to unreasonable conclusions.


This same line of thinking was applied to one of the games I played here (I think guardians but Im not sure) in which 2 players just straight up fake claimed. And both went along with it. It's at least worth considering.


One mason outs and we kill one of them and get 2 mafia or dumb people, I really don't care and it's not worth pursuing to the vigorous extent you are doing.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 27 2015 17:38 GMT
#1000
On December 28 2015 02:36 Holyflare wrote:
tbh I've ignored NESS since his defence, and the GB thing was just rehashing and asking questions that I already asked but he's not a real scum read either.

Ness could be mafia but there's too many inactives for me to really give a shit, I just wanna play hots ^^

Never let me play Zeratul... At least when i am semi-drunk.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 274
SteadfastSC 103
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2422
910 62
Bale 12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD47
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1064
Other Games
summit1g6774
Grubby2343
shahzam573
ToD242
C9.Mang0184
UpATreeSC58
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 72
• Hupsaiya 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 34
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21023
League of Legends
• TFBlade562
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 46m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 46m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.