• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:38
CEST 08:38
KST 15:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8438 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21 22 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 14:04 GMT
#2290
HF did call GB mafia at 100% the correct time and in the correct way too.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 14:22 GMT
#2294
Status report thing:

Town:

Coag (mason)
Rsoultin (mason)

Maybe Town:

rayn: he's annoyingly suspicious of me but most of the other things he has done this game look like town rayn. He's agitated but involved. He doesn't take bullshit and he does the thing which he always does as town. When he called me out based on the switch to Vivax thing earlier today it was a super red text/green text rayn moment, even if it was based on him misunderstanding
Exo: I'm less sure because he hasn't done jack shit today and I feel like he was not much involved yesterday. However I think the point I made yesterday about his paranoid scenario regarding the masons is still much more likely to come from town.
Koshi: He lead the shennies which isn't scummy at all. He's also been spiteful and tonally "correct" this game. He isn't timid and doesn't ask shitty questions. It's mostly a tone read but still, I think it's ok.

Maaaaaaaaybe town:

HF: He hasn't said anything particularly annoying that I've noticed, and I also feel like he isn't actively looking for a fight which he does a ton as mafia. He off-handedly called GB mafia yesterday in such a casual way. He's perfectly capable of playing like this as mafia, but if I try to not be too paranoid I'd probably bet on town.

Trfel: He said something at some point that I liked. I can't really remember what or why, but I'm trusting my earlier read until I have a reason not to

Other people I know something about but don't really have an opinion on:

Vivax: Should be shot. Can't be allowed to live until lylo, but I have no idea if he's scum or just a moron.
Ritoky: He made a case that I didn't read, but at least he made a case so... idk?
Damdred: I don't remember him saying anything particularly intelligent which is a good way to townread him, and I feel like he's been background-y and meh. But I also know that usually when I think Damdred is mafia he isn't.

People I haven't read/don't remember/decided to ignore

Onegu
sicklucker
OO
Moosey
boxerfred
ness
Slam
Obiwan
Shining
Ticktock

There's probably quite a few mafia in this list. if I'm wrong about 1-2 of my scummy people there's 2-4 mafia in the peopel that I've ignored because that's the way it always is. I'll try to work on this list tonight and tomorrow if I'm alive.

Maybe scum:

Kush: Bad vote on me, called out Exo for things he didn't understand. He's been pretty shit all over
Artanis: he's being super reasonable and willing to listen to people. I know he isn't rayn or some other tunnel god, but still, it's a bit over the top how much he's trying to let other people form their own opinions and barely prodding it. Just like yesterday I didn't read his ows case I haven't read hf today and he doesn't really seem to care.

Probably scum:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.



Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 14:23 GMT
#2295
On December 29 2015 23:16 GlowingBear wrote:
Palmar how do you read me?

you have your answer
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 14:28 GMT
#2298
On December 29 2015 23:26 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On December 29 2015 15:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Personal lynch candidates for tomorrow:
  • Ritoky
  • ObiWanShinobi
  • TicTock
  • HolyFlare

I don't really have good reasons to want to lynch HF yet other than him being the strongest active player I'm not townreading and some tone shit yet. Also need to go through Palmar a bit better.

Personal don't ever lynch list:
  • Masons
  • Rayn
  • Damdred
  • SL
  • ExO_
  • Trfel
  • Koshi (much to my dismay)


Probably also don't lynch Vivax, GB and Ness though I'm getting a bit less sure of the latter.


I kind of agree with the town part of this list, the exceptions being Damdred and SL.

I think Koshi is very likely to be town, I know he can do the spiteful thing against Vivax as both alignments, but it seems more likely he's town because he genuinely doesn't give a fuck.

Trfel said something I liked, I can't remember exactly what, but I remember him talking when I came to the thread yesterday. Rayn seems agitated/interested enough and I've already explained why ExO is town.

I haven't really read Damdred, it feels like he's been sort of background-y throughout the game, and I just ignore everything SL says because he's bad.

As for the mafia part, it's really 4 people I haven't read that much. If HF is calling me mafia he might be one though. TickTock I'd sheep for rayn if he asked me. OWS I haven't read but I can't remember a single thing he posted so he could very well be mafia. Or well, he said he liked me, I like that.

I think I saw ritoky make a huge case on someone though I didn't read it in detail. I thought that in general tryhard ritoky is town, but it's not really a read, more of an assumption


You don't portray this scum read on me in this post. What happened? Did you forget your read on me?


uh what? you are not in Artanis' list so why would I talk about you in my post?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 14:29 GMT
#2299
oh wait, you vivax and ness are there.

well I was commenting on the people in the lists.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 14:59 GMT
#2301
Did you intend to follow up on that GB?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 15:06 GMT
#2307
On December 30 2015 00:01 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
but I have no idea if he's scum or just a moron.


Just when I started to feel good about Palmar I read this and realize he probably has no real read on me and just spends time bitching about my claim?

I actively avoid reading your posts.

Maybe you can just tell me yourself, have you contributed anything to finding mafia this game? If I were to open your filter, would I find a case? some reads with reasons? Or just you arguing with people?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 15:15 GMT
#2310
On December 30 2015 00:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 00:06 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:01 Vivax wrote:
but I have no idea if he's scum or just a moron.


Just when I started to feel good about Palmar I read this and realize he probably has no real read on me and just spends time bitching about my claim?

I actively avoid reading your posts.

Maybe you can just tell me yourself, have you contributed anything to finding mafia this game? If I were to open your filter, would I find a case? some reads with reasons? Or just you arguing with people?


So thats your excuse for not having a read. WP

Well will I?

I haven't hidden the fact I have a read on barely half the players in the game. What I know about you is that you claimed like a retard and then retracted it. I also know that you've argued and antagonized people. On it's own this is justification enough to shoot you, but of course it's entirely possible you're just town and a dick/baddie.

So help me out here, what should be my read on you and why?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 15:54 GMT
#2319
Wait did I just manage to hit the "Artanis starts caring" button?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 15:54 GMT
#2320
On December 30 2015 00:36 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 00:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:13 Vivax wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:06 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:01 Vivax wrote:
but I have no idea if he's scum or just a moron.


Just when I started to feel good about Palmar I read this and realize he probably has no real read on me and just spends time bitching about my claim?

I actively avoid reading your posts.

Maybe you can just tell me yourself, have you contributed anything to finding mafia this game? If I were to open your filter, would I find a case? some reads with reasons? Or just you arguing with people?


So thats your excuse for not having a read. WP

Well will I?

I haven't hidden the fact I have a read on barely half the players in the game. What I know about you is that you claimed like a retard and then retracted it. I also know that you've argued and antagonized people. On it's own this is justification enough to shoot you, but of course it's entirely possible you're just town and a dick/baddie.

So help me out here, what should be my read on you and why?


Yes I argued and antagonized people and now you're going to explain how it's my mafia meta when half the forum knows its exactly the opposite


Why would I do that when I don't believe that myself? If I believed that was your mafia meta I'd be calling you mafia wouldn't I? You literally make no sense.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:01 GMT
#2322
On December 30 2015 00:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Palmar, you should probably tell your scumteam to shoot me because if I'm alive tomorrow, I shall bring down the thunder upon you and get you lynched as you are most likely mafia.


I don't believe this and I think this post makes you mafia.

There is no way that you act reasonable and amiable towards me this morning and when I start mentioning it you're suddenly ready to "bring down the thunder".

It's not a believable change in attitude and it makes you mafia every time.

On December 30 2015 00:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I might just yell lynch Palmar all day kinda like he did to Toad in Hammertime. Wonder if it'd work.


Same thing.

To clarify to others:

I do not believe the change (or complete shift) in attitude by Artanis towards me is genuine. I think it is heavily influenced by me calling him out for the relaxed attitude earlier.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:05 GMT
#2326
On December 30 2015 00:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also if I'm right on Palmar I don't think OWS is scum because I don't think two scum are going to be the only ones to attack me when everyone else is townreading me.

But you definitely think the one guy who does is scum.

Especially the one that both lead the suspicion and the one that actually provided reasoning.

If you are somehow town, you should dismiss my suspicions as just that and actually consider me more favorably for actually exploring things that others aren't exploring.

OWS is barely attacking you, he said like one sentence about you. Even I am not really attacking you, I just pointed out a tonal thing that looks a bit off and could make you mafia, and you decided to make a u-turn on everything because of those two little things.

There is no way that you genuinely 100% believe that my suspicion of you can ONLY come from mafia perspective.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:10 GMT
#2328
On December 30 2015 01:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also if I'm right on Palmar I don't think OWS is scum because I don't think two scum are going to be the only ones to attack me when everyone else is townreading me.

But you definitely think the one guy who does is scum.

Especially the one that both lead the suspicion and the one that actually provided reasoning.

If you are somehow town, you should dismiss my suspicions as just that and actually consider me more favorably for actually exploring things that others aren't exploring.

OWS is barely attacking you, he said like one sentence about you. Even I am not really attacking you, I just pointed out a tonal thing that looks a bit off and could make you mafia, and you decided to make a u-turn on everything because of those two little things.

There is no way that you genuinely 100% believe that my suspicion of you can ONLY come from mafia perspective.

No, you have no focus. You haven't had focus all game. You're just spewing out what you think gets you townread. Your effort has not been in finding scum.

I don't need to convince you that you're scum though.

At what point did you discover I had no focus and thus I must be killed with a vengeance? Because I don't recall you mentioning anything of the sort before right now?

What do you even mean by focus?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:16 GMT
#2332
Actually screw it. I just looked at artanis' filter. He didn't mention me at all before this. He started out yesterday by asking me to look into OWS then not caring that I didn't. Same thing with HF this night. He did at some point start going along with thread sentiment.

"Could probably lynch Palmar"
"Should look more into Palmar"

etc

But no reasons, no proof that he has actually read it.

Then he returns to the thread and suddenly it's "I WILL LITERALLY SKULLFUCK YOUR CORPSE PALMAR", and I'm like "dude relax".

The only reasonable explanation is that artanis actually read through my filter and now believes he found something. The problem of course is he's been bitching about not being able to play so I really doubt that. I also feel like he would've mentioned it if he read through my filter.

This makes him mafia every time.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:18 GMT
#2333
On December 30 2015 01:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:10 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also if I'm right on Palmar I don't think OWS is scum because I don't think two scum are going to be the only ones to attack me when everyone else is townreading me.

But you definitely think the one guy who does is scum.

Especially the one that both lead the suspicion and the one that actually provided reasoning.

If you are somehow town, you should dismiss my suspicions as just that and actually consider me more favorably for actually exploring things that others aren't exploring.

OWS is barely attacking you, he said like one sentence about you. Even I am not really attacking you, I just pointed out a tonal thing that looks a bit off and could make you mafia, and you decided to make a u-turn on everything because of those two little things.

There is no way that you genuinely 100% believe that my suspicion of you can ONLY come from mafia perspective.

No, you have no focus. You haven't had focus all game. You're just spewing out what you think gets you townread. Your effort has not been in finding scum.

I don't need to convince you that you're scum though.

At what point did you discover I had no focus and thus I must be killed with a vengeance? Because I don't recall you mentioning anything of the sort before right now?

What do you even mean by focus?

You're prodding everywhere but you're not actually doing anything. Everything you do and read seems convenient and focused more on just posting things than anything else.


No I'm not. The only thing that is barely true is that yes, I am mostly interacting with the things that are in the thread when I am in the thread. Other than that, this is just bullshit.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:19 GMT
#2335
On December 30 2015 01:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You weren't like this in Hammertime. You weren't like this in Noir. You weren't like this in Tropical Storm. Funny thing is, in LXX you actually townread me for being fairly casual in interacting with you, yet you scumread me for it this game.

Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 23:35 Palmar wrote:
I don't think Artanis is mafia. Like obviously this only works for me, but if he is mafia he knows I'm town and he's been fairly casual in trying to interact with me, which he wasn't at all in imperial (I know, shitty meta, but still...).

The same thing you're scumreading me for this game.

Lol.


I was mafia in that game...

jesus
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:19 GMT
#2337
On December 30 2015 01:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:16 Palmar wrote:
Actually screw it. I just looked at artanis' filter. He didn't mention me at all before this. He started out yesterday by asking me to look into OWS then not caring that I didn't. Same thing with HF this night. He did at some point start going along with thread sentiment.

"Could probably lynch Palmar"
"Should look more into Palmar"

etc

But no reasons, no proof that he has actually read it.

Then he returns to the thread and suddenly it's "I WILL LITERALLY SKULLFUCK YOUR CORPSE PALMAR", and I'm like "dude relax".

The only reasonable explanation is that artanis actually read through my filter and now believes he found something. The problem of course is he's been bitching about not being able to play so I really doubt that. I also feel like he would've mentioned it if he read through my filter.

This makes him mafia every time.

I actually still haven't gone through your filter again. I'm going simply from recollection.

I don't think this is a wise duel for you to take though.


No I'm fine with it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:22 GMT
#2339
On December 30 2015 01:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:18 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:10 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also if I'm right on Palmar I don't think OWS is scum because I don't think two scum are going to be the only ones to attack me when everyone else is townreading me.

But you definitely think the one guy who does is scum.

Especially the one that both lead the suspicion and the one that actually provided reasoning.

If you are somehow town, you should dismiss my suspicions as just that and actually consider me more favorably for actually exploring things that others aren't exploring.

OWS is barely attacking you, he said like one sentence about you. Even I am not really attacking you, I just pointed out a tonal thing that looks a bit off and could make you mafia, and you decided to make a u-turn on everything because of those two little things.

There is no way that you genuinely 100% believe that my suspicion of you can ONLY come from mafia perspective.

No, you have no focus. You haven't had focus all game. You're just spewing out what you think gets you townread. Your effort has not been in finding scum.

I don't need to convince you that you're scum though.

At what point did you discover I had no focus and thus I must be killed with a vengeance? Because I don't recall you mentioning anything of the sort before right now?

What do you even mean by focus?

You're prodding everywhere but you're not actually doing anything. Everything you do and read seems convenient and focused more on just posting things than anything else.


No I'm not. The only thing that is barely true is that yes, I am mostly interacting with the things that are in the thread when I am in the thread. Other than that, this is just bullshit.

Alright. What original thoughts have you brought to the thread?


Exo's tinfoil = town thing
GB's inconsistent questioning
HF's calling out of GB being sort of townie
Your attitude being distant/weird/uninterested
Koshi toneread

hell, just go throught the list I literally pasted a page back or so. Most of the things I think about the game are in that list.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:23 GMT
#2341
On December 30 2015 01:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:19 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You weren't like this in Hammertime. You weren't like this in Noir. You weren't like this in Tropical Storm. Funny thing is, in LXX you actually townread me for being fairly casual in interacting with you, yet you scumread me for it this game.

On March 20 2015 23:35 Palmar wrote:
I don't think Artanis is mafia. Like obviously this only works for me, but if he is mafia he knows I'm town and he's been fairly casual in trying to interact with me, which he wasn't at all in imperial (I know, shitty meta, but still...).

The same thing you're scumreading me for this game.

Lol.


I was mafia in that game...

jesus

So you're saying that you didn't believe in that read?

Whenever I'm mafia, I usually make reads that I'd actually believe in/follow the reasoning of if I were town presuming they're not completely inconvenient. I'd imagine it's much the same for everyone else, especially when you're townreading someone.

Whenever I'm mafia I make reads that are convenient. And I have no idea if I genuinely believed that read because I already knew you were town that game, so I just made it up on the spot because it sounded right.

Even then, there is a massive difference between casual and indifferent.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:24 GMT
#2343
On December 30 2015 01:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm actually quite bummed out scum's going to probably let me live now

Artanis speculates his team will not shoot him.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech132
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 195
Dewaltoss 119
sSak 37
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick793
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt602
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 22m
Replay Cast
16h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.