• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:55
CEST 22:55
KST 05:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7965 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 09:26 GMT
#2204
By the way, it is very important that if you're going to be listening to motorhead today, you have turn the volume up to enjoy it right. background/low volume motorhead doesn't work.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 09:31 GMT
#2209
On December 29 2015 15:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Personal lynch candidates for tomorrow:
  • Ritoky
  • ObiWanShinobi
  • TicTock
  • HolyFlare

I don't really have good reasons to want to lynch HF yet other than him being the strongest active player I'm not townreading and some tone shit yet. Also need to go through Palmar a bit better.

Personal don't ever lynch list:
  • Masons
  • Rayn
  • Damdred
  • SL
  • ExO_
  • Trfel
  • Koshi (much to my dismay)


Probably also don't lynch Vivax, GB and Ness though I'm getting a bit less sure of the latter.


I kind of agree with the town part of this list, the exceptions being Damdred and SL.

I think Koshi is very likely to be town, I know he can do the spiteful thing against Vivax as both alignments, but it seems more likely he's town because he genuinely doesn't give a fuck.

Trfel said something I liked, I can't remember exactly what, but I remember him talking when I came to the thread yesterday. Rayn seems agitated/interested enough and I've already explained why ExO is town.

I haven't really read Damdred, it feels like he's been sort of background-y throughout the game, and I just ignore everything SL says because he's bad.

As for the mafia part, it's really 4 people I haven't read that much. If HF is calling me mafia he might be one though. TickTock I'd sheep for rayn if he asked me. OWS I haven't read but I can't remember a single thing he posted so he could very well be mafia. Or well, he said he liked me, I like that.

I think I saw ritoky make a huge case on someone though I didn't read it in detail. I thought that in general tryhard ritoky is town, but it's not really a read, more of an assumption
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 09:38 GMT
#2210
On December 29 2015 18:31 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 18:23 Palmar wrote:
On December 29 2015 18:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 18:18 Palmar wrote:
RIP


Honestly impressed he lasted as long as he did. Anyone living his lifestyle should've died age 40.

Also, people are calling you mafia. You might want to address that.

People can go fuck themselves.

Do they have a reason?


Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 17:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
There is no way Palmar does neither of:
(1) stay on TicTock when having claimed to sheep me
(2) vote Vivax after unclaim
..as town.

There is just no way and it makes Palmar 100% mafia.


This is dumb rayn. What if Rels had flipped mafia? Would you still be calling me mafia?

1) I didn't read the thread in detail as I wasn't around at home last night, but I was under the impression you had left the TickTock wagon and I assumed you had a reason for that. Which is why I was actively looking for other things to do. I just looked at the voting thread really.

2) I am finding out now that Vivax unclaimed. He should 100% be shot for that.

On December 29 2015 18:31 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 17:19 ritoky wrote:
palmar has no read on me, he has no read on koshi. palmar says he is sheeping rayn (who both made a case and did an idiot policy vote both of which i think palmar stands behind). i then announce GOGOGO on the shennanies and he is there before me and only after koshi. he also makes no comment about rels. like wtf is that?

[/QUOTE]

I sheeped rayn, rayn moved off his target, I say I'm willing to move mostly because I assume rayn moved from ticktock for a good reason, the shennies happen on rels, lead by koshi who I think is town, so I quickly pop open rels' filter. It's less than 1 page. I go "fuck it" and decide to lynch him.

Do you need more explanation?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 09:41 GMT
#2213
Like I'm being pretty open and straight up with the fact I'm not following every single post in the game. This does not make me mafia. I'm doing my best to hand out some reads along the way hoping they help people figure the game out. If it isn't obvious I won't be carrying this game, but the game shouldn't require me to.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 09:42 GMT
#2214
On December 29 2015 18:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Especially if you know i moved off from TT you also know that i moved to EXACTLY Vivax and the onöy reason i would ever do that is that Vivax unclaimed which makes everything you said in your post a lie since "you just now found out Vivax unclaimed".

Your story does not add up.

You moved to Vivax for what I kinda assumed were spite reasons for him being a dumbass and outing a blue role in the thread, which is exactly why I didn't move after you.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 09:46 GMT
#2218
Like I didn't quite explain it thoroughly in the last post. When I say "I assume rayn moved from ticktock for a good reason" it can mean two things:

a) rayn has found another mafia and is moving to lynch that guy
b) rayn has a reason to think ticktock won't flip mafia and moves somewhere else

clearly, what I meant with that is b). Everything I did/have said, supports exactly that.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 09:46 GMT
#2219
On December 29 2015 18:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
I assume rayn moved from ticktock for a good reason

Show nested quote +
You moved to Vivax for what I kinda assumed were spite reasons

....

answered in the next post.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 09:48 GMT
#2220
On December 29 2015 18:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I kind of want Palmar to focus his efforts on HF. I feel it's most likely to result in something we can read both of them on.

If rayn is dug in I might as well move on to do other things because there's no breaks on the raynwagon.

I probably have some time today, I'll shift through some filters. I hate reading HF, but I might read him anyway.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 09:53 GMT
#2222
Out of curiosity, did you switch to Vivax simply because he unclaimed rayn?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 09:56 GMT
#2223
Exo, it's always in mafia's favour to have chaos. I know this sounds hypocritical, but it's usually great for mafia to have town do these last minute shenanigan switches because it reduces reasoning and discussion to something very low level (my own reasoning being an example, I literally voted someone for having a less than 2 page filter).

So even if TT is town, this was good for mafia, especially if in the process people who aren't mafia (me, for example) are being implicated.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 09:59 GMT
#2227
On December 29 2015 18:57 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 18:56 Palmar wrote:
Exo, it's always in mafia's favour to have chaos. I know this sounds hypocritical, but it's usually great for mafia to have town do these last minute shenanigan switches because it reduces reasoning and discussion to something very low level (my own reasoning being an example, I literally voted someone for having a less than 2 page filter).

So even if TT is town, this was good for mafia, especially if in the process people who aren't mafia (me, for example) are being implicated.


so why did you switch then? You didn't even post in the main thread that you were switching

I thought I did?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 10:00 GMT
#2230
oh, I didn't.

Well sorry about that.

I already explained why I switched.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 10:00 GMT
#2231
On December 29 2015 18:59 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 18:56 Palmar wrote:
Exo, it's always in mafia's favour to have chaos. I know this sounds hypocritical, but it's usually great for mafia to have town do these last minute shenanigan switches because it reduces reasoning and discussion to something very low level (my own reasoning being an example, I literally voted someone for having a less than 2 page filter).

So even if TT is town, this was good for mafia, especially if in the process people who aren't mafia (me, for example) are being implicated.


and continuing on this line of thought, if it is in mafia's favor am I supposed to believe that 9 townies switched their votes at the last second? I don't think I do

No absolutely not, there's definitely mafia in there. It's just not me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 10:02 GMT
#2234
On December 29 2015 19:01 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 18:59 Palmar wrote:
On December 29 2015 18:57 ExO_ wrote:
On December 29 2015 18:56 Palmar wrote:
Exo, it's always in mafia's favour to have chaos. I know this sounds hypocritical, but it's usually great for mafia to have town do these last minute shenanigan switches because it reduces reasoning and discussion to something very low level (my own reasoning being an example, I literally voted someone for having a less than 2 page filter).

So even if TT is town, this was good for mafia, especially if in the process people who aren't mafia (me, for example) are being implicated.


so why did you switch then? You didn't even post in the main thread that you were switching

I thought I did?


Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:44 Palmar wrote:
On phone don't think I'll be at a computer before deadline. Very willing to shennie onto gb or kush


that's about it. No mention of rels or anything else.

No I didn't

I meant to post something like "Rels has a 1 page filter so fuck it". Apparently I didn't. I just posted that remark about his lack of enthusiasm for the game (who so desperately needs to sleep in the next 3 minutes he doesn't stay up for the lynch?)
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 10:06 GMT
#2237
Artanis is being super reasonable. I'm actually a tiny bit paranoid that he's being too reasonable. Rayn is ready to bludgeon me to death but artanis calmly waits for my explanation. Combined with the lack of enthusiasm there is a chance Artanis is mafia.

who knows
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 10:06 GMT
#2238
On December 29 2015 19:04 Vivax wrote:
Well hey at least i didnt lynch rels like plammar did.
He has townie blood on his hands

You're bad.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 10:35 GMT
#2242
Don't worry, apparently I'm mafia and I have no credit in the thread.

Btw, because I'm already scummy. I'm going to direct blues for a bit.

Gunsmiths: it's super duper important you give your guns to non-retards. Give them to people who know how to use vigilante roles.

Here's a guide for those who want to become good vigilantes: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/232671-how-to-play-vigilante-and-how-to-play-cop

Also, because I'm tired of everyone's shit, I wouldn't mind getting cop checked at all. I normally say it's a waste but I might not have the energy to argue myself out of a lynch this game (and the deadline is literally at 23:00 new year's eve my time... so I will be drunk and playing with fireworks instead of playing mafia).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 10:38 GMT
#2244
oh, that's good then
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 10:44 GMT
#2245
(hint: I want a gun)
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 14:01 GMT
#2288
For some reason HF has now 10 pages of filter. This is annoying.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O91
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason148
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 969
ZZZero.O 92
Hyun 39
Bale 24
League of Legends
Doublelift3835
JimRising 433
Counter-Strike
Fnx 870
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6389
Other Games
summit1g8144
FrodaN2708
B2W.Neo669
ToD256
KnowMe181
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1490
BasetradeTV262
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 19
• musti20045 15
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki35
• blackmanpl 9
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1171
• Shiphtur215
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 5m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.