• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:03
CEST 20:03
KST 03:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8946 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 14:46 GMT
#755
On December 27 2015 23:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 23:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:37 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:18 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:15 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:12 N e s s wrote:
[quote]
mmmm on the contrary

that is invalid, i just said i didn't know the answer and just asked you.
Did i not just ask you who you think is scum? That's me asking you a question trying to solve the game. It helps to know the opinions of others to know the insight to the game.

please answer my question now.


You know what RVS is but you couldn't that's exactly what moosy's was? I find hard to believe

I find you being town hard to believe.

Nobody's even told me why we were band wagoning Moose jesus christ.

*sighs* Us arguing won't contribute to anything anyway, i'm done with you for now. I have bigger fish to fry then you, my friend c:


You said I was town for the way I was pushing you. What changed?

I am actually retracting from my townread on Ness.
This is one thing.
The other thing is he calls sicklucker mafia for "just because".
Then he votes for Vivax?!?!?!?
Than he says this... Bigger fish to fry? Like.... sicklucker who he has basically no read on and just calls scum? Or Vivax, who is basically a non-poster at that point?

Nononono. Bad Rayn. Stop using logic and think about what a newbie mafia would actually do on this site.

He is not newbie though.

He is to this site, and from how he opened I really don't think he'd have what it takes to play mafia the way he's posted so far. Faaaar too sincere and fearless.

So your interpretation is that somneone who has played 10+ mafia games and is actually capable of at least looking like they are playing mafia properly doesn't have to do anything that makes any sense because "new forum"?

And you think this... especially, after the dude starts arguing about meta and to use it / not to use it in mafia games? Like, he clearly has an idea on how he percieves mafia should be played -- regardless of his affiliation -- which already means he is NOT afraid to say stuff, if he is mafia.

What I'm saying is I A)
Think he'd be more cautious as mafia and find out how other people play on this site and try to play into that.
And B)
Get discouraged from how much shit he gets for what he was posting and either go full martyr, stop posting altogether or just post more asinine stuff.

Instead, he tried to talk to people and work with people. Also the question about if you can see people reading the thread as I think SL pointed out cements the read even more. Probably something he'd ask in a scumQT
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 14:54 GMT
#763
On December 27 2015 23:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 23:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:37 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 14:18 N e s s wrote:
[quote]
I find you being town hard to believe.

Nobody's even told me why we were band wagoning Moose jesus christ.

*sighs* Us arguing won't contribute to anything anyway, i'm done with you for now. I have bigger fish to fry then you, my friend c:


You said I was town for the way I was pushing you. What changed?

I am actually retracting from my townread on Ness.
This is one thing.
The other thing is he calls sicklucker mafia for "just because".
Then he votes for Vivax?!?!?!?
Than he says this... Bigger fish to fry? Like.... sicklucker who he has basically no read on and just calls scum? Or Vivax, who is basically a non-poster at that point?

Nononono. Bad Rayn. Stop using logic and think about what a newbie mafia would actually do on this site.

He is not newbie though.

He is to this site, and from how he opened I really don't think he'd have what it takes to play mafia the way he's posted so far. Faaaar too sincere and fearless.

So your interpretation is that somneone who has played 10+ mafia games and is actually capable of at least looking like they are playing mafia properly doesn't have to do anything that makes any sense because "new forum"?

And you think this... especially, after the dude starts arguing about meta and to use it / not to use it in mafia games? Like, he clearly has an idea on how he percieves mafia should be played -- regardless of his affiliation -- which already means he is NOT afraid to say stuff, if he is mafia.

What I'm saying is I A)
Think he'd be more cautious as mafia and find out how other people play on this site and try to play into that.
And B)
Get discouraged from how much shit he gets for what he was posting and either go full martyr, stop posting altogether or just post more asinine stuff.

Instead, he tried to talk to people and work with people. Also the question about if you can see people reading the thread as I think SL pointed out cements the read even more. Probably something he'd ask in a scumQT

Actually, he did exactly (A) at the start of the game. Then he did (B) just before he left.
Can you show me where he is actually trying to work with people? Defending yourself doesn't count, because regardless of affiliation everyone defends themselves.

This was basically his first post:
On December 27 2015 08:12 N e s s wrote:
Alright, i'm just going to assume this started for now.

Also, i can't understand why lynching Mooseydoosey is a good idea what so ever. Why would you lynch someone not even an hour into Day 1?

But, nevertheless heres a few questions to get the ball rolling.

Answer these questions.

How much mafia experience do you have? I have played atleast 10 games up to this point.
How many times have you been mafia in your mafia meta? twice, won both times.
If you had to choose one person to lynch right now, who would it be? Honestly most of you are doing moose for reasons i can't understand, but right now basically nobody. I haven't read back.
If you saw 3 buttons, 1 being green, 1 being yellow, and 1 being red, which would you push? I'd push green.

I wouldn't consider that being careful.

As for martyring, that barely qualified. He just said he'd be fine with people voting him, but he was still attempting to talk to people.
On December 27 2015 13:11 N e s s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 13:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:06 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:01 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 12:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 27 2015 12:48 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 12:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because i think Trfel is like 100% town based on meta.

its bad to go off of meta.

It's not. And i don't even consider him 100% town. It was just to express -- based on rotoky's read, that if you do go off by meta, as he did, he should come to another conclusion.

Well, it kinda is. You don't know when or how a person thinks. So going off of their experience isn't very smart.

What if he's changed his play style?

But i haven't played any other games with any of you, so i'm going to go ahead and assume that your logic of him being town isn't bad, but it shouldn't be relied on.

Well here is where we disagree..
And it's probably because we have a different definition of what "meta" means.

But let's not argue about this since it is pointless. I can 100% tell i am not going to lynch anyone based on meta, only for what they do / do not do.

Meta means mafia game experience/behaveior traits as mafia/town.

Yeah i wasn't going to argue with you regardless, but i am curious, who do you think is scum at this point?

TT, Vivax, kushmasta maybe (i dont remember his scumr name anymore, noomanoomasomething).
Have you even read my posts at all? I think i have been quite clear in what i think.

Yeah i have been reading your posts, i just wanted your general gathering of who you think is scum.

On December 27 2015 14:03 N e s s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 13:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:45 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 13:41 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 12:56 N e s s wrote:
Alrighty! So, heres my defense.

First off i’d like to clarify that this is in no way meant to make anyone look like scum.

Can you explain what you hoped to get out of these questions? I understand the first two purely from an analytical standpoint but the last two:


Alright, you really want to know what i hoped to get out of these questions? Some future feedback, a guide to these players thoughts. If you feel like knowing where i originally found this strategy, heres one of the forums i play mafia on.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?323476-1984-Mafia-Day-One/page7

At this point in the game there had been about half a page of useless posts, if you yourself could not really come up with a person to lynch and your answer provides nothing in terms of a progressive thought what did you hope to achieve by asking people this same question? In your eyes this question should lead to nothing but redundant statements since you yourself could not see anything.


You’re right here, me not being able to come up with a logical lynch reading? Thats true. Honestly i should have thought that question out a bit more. But, wanna know something? Its also true in it of itself. There was no backbone to call someone scum at the time.

but you have currently exclaimed (in fact multiple times) that you are bemused by the fact that people are voting for MoosyDoosy yet this is not a feature in your questions at all.


...smh you know why i didn’t include MoosyGoosey in my questions? No reason to, like i just said. Also when i said “i can’t understand why you guys are lynching mooseygoosey” How does that give you qualms? Hell, in it of itself its me trying to ask everyone WHY they were doing going to lynch mooseygoosey. Might i remind you of this-

Band wagoning early? Thats suspicious.

Why would you band wagon this early with no reads?



Even though i didn’t explicitly say moose in the quote, its still me asking why would you band wagon this early with no reads. Supporting me not wanting to lynch anyone in my questions thread. To which, i recieved this which discontinued me being sus of why people wanted to lynch moose.

Though it's tempting to play with you a little longer, I'll let you in on a secret.

On teamliquid, we usually just banter around a little at the start to get the ball rolling. It gets serious when there's reason to get serious.


If I were to purely judge your game plan by this post alone it would appear that you are trying to ask questions purely for the sake of asking questions (blending in) while not asking the intuitive questions that one in your position should be asking (why are people voting for Moosy?). This speaks to me as a mafia agenda and one which I am inclined to vote for.


this. this rubs me the wrong way.

1)Again, if you don’t understand what i was trying to receive from those questions (which, again, i’ve said if you don’t know click that link above.) Why would you state this when theres already been answers to it?
2)Blending in? How is that blending in when i’ve been active in the thread? I’m posting and asking questions, defending myself and giveing my opinions. Yet, if you think i have a mafia agenda like you say i do(Plus at the time i made the questions was litterally my ONLY post) why are you not voting to lynch me?
3)You say i’m not making intuitive questions when you said my first 2 questions were analytical.

1) Why did you not ask why people were voting for Moosy if you were concerned about this and instead ask people redundant questions?

2) What did you hope the answers from people would reveal?

3) If it was raining on a Tuesday in Spain what shape would a crocodile be if it was square?


Smh answered those first 2 already.

but that 3rd one is a bit of you saying my questions are stupid. Sarcasm at its finest.

But regardless, i don’t think you’re scum flare. You remind me a bit of a friend i have who plays much like you. So, do i think you’re scum? Not at all.


Let me ask you something

What did you not understand on the wagoning on Moosy doosy?

Um, that we were lynching someone with no reason to?


It amuses me that you don't understand the reason behind it when the concept of RVS is well known in the forums you come from

Food for thought~

Does it really, really matter in the end weather i know or not why were lynching him? If you're so amused by it, could you tell me what the reasoning behind it is?

I'm thinking of you as a lynch candidate. You've been on me since the begining with little reasons, and weather you think i'm scum or not the way you post is making me lean towards you being scum.

Also, i haven't seen any reads from you yet, Who do you think is scum?

Yeah he was defending himself here, but he also asked him a question back and attempted to start a dialogue more than just defending himself.

You're right though that he hasn't engaged people as much as I thought. I don't think it matters in the end because of tone and that reading the thread comment though.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 14:56 GMT
#766
On December 27 2015 23:53 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 21:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Have a random read list cause they're fun.
100% Town forever
Artanis[Xp]
N e s s

Town
Damdred
Trfel
Rsoultin
Alakaslam

Town by association of people I think are town reading them as town and me being a lazy shit
Raynpelikoneet
Onegu

Weak Town
HF
Ritoky
ExO_
Koshi
TickTock

Null
Anyone not in other categories

Weak Mafia
Boxerfred - Made one post and it was bad.
GB - Development on Rso was meh. Seems to be thread cop more than all over the place. Way he engages N e s s doesn't really make much sense to me.

Leaning Mafia
Vivax - doing fuck all, not being remotely tinfoil. Very much out of the ordinary for Vivax.


Any read of your own, Artanis? I don't remember you going after Vivax for yourself, and I also remember you being directed by someone to check boxerfred's filter

Bish I started the Ness read. I'd also say my HF, Koshi and TT townread are pretty much my own, though I've pretty much retracted the latter.

I'm not sure what you're looking for here. My reads are pretty clearly original/shaped by myself for the most part.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 14:58 GMT
#770
On December 27 2015 23:57 sicklucker wrote:
hey art can you not lynch vivax at least till day 2? k thx.

Like we have 5-7 players with historys of posting less then a page in 2 weeks and so many people want to lynch the most obvious mafia player in the game I just dont get it.

Especially when some of them are suspicious to people like bf/kush

I'll unvote him the moment he reaches pg. 2 in his filter.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:00 GMT
#772
On December 27 2015 23:58 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 23:57 sicklucker wrote:
hey art can you not lynch vivax at least till day 2? k thx.

Like we have 5-7 players with historys of posting less then a page in 2 weeks and so many people want to lynch the most obvious mafia player in the game I just dont get it.

Especially when some of them are suspicious to people like bf/kush


who exactly is suspicious to BF/Kush b/c I don't see them in this thread posting those suspicions

I'm suspicious of BF. Problem is there's just one post to go off so eh.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:03 GMT
#776
On December 28 2015 00:01 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:58 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2015 23:57 sicklucker wrote:
hey art can you not lynch vivax at least till day 2? k thx.

Like we have 5-7 players with historys of posting less then a page in 2 weeks and so many people want to lynch the most obvious mafia player in the game I just dont get it.

Especially when some of them are suspicious to people like bf/kush


who exactly is suspicious to BF/Kush b/c I don't see them in this thread posting those suspicions

I'm suspicious of BF. Problem is there's just one post to go off so eh.


Im not against lynching BF b.c he's inactive as fuck not posting anything. But SL just said that "Especially when some of them are suspicious to people like bf/kush" meaning that according to bf/kush there are people that are suspicious. Except I don't see BF and kush saying anything like that

I believe what SL meant to say is that there are people suspicious of those two and he'd prefer to see either of them lynched over Vivax because they're more difficult to read.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:11 GMT
#788
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He's not posting much and when he is posting it's being a complete non-factor.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:18 GMT
#798
I might actually agree with SL on HF, his filter seems quite diplomatic.
BUT YOU SAID THAT HE'S MORE AGGRESSIVE AS SCUM!!!
Generally, from what I remember, yes. However, I also expect him to push things a bit stronger as town to truly get reads out. The way he responded to me basically saying the guy he's pushing is town was overly diplomatic and something I'd imagine town HF attempting to push me on to get a better read.
On December 27 2015 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
HF why do you make a massive case on town, then vote Vivax?


I'm going to ignore your wording there but the reason is quite simple, I haven't heard a response from the player I'm questioning yet and he's new whereas Vivax is someone I have played with and his responses or lack thereof are far more concerning.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:26 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:25 Damdred wrote:
Hi rit can we be town bros this game?


Why would he be town with his posts so far

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:32 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:29 Damdred wrote:
Because rit is obvious town if you pay attention even if he a wrong. Mixture of tone posts and a couple of things


To me he still is pretty null, easy to make posts


They are both posts that say absolutely nothing and weigh in to no debate whatsoever, I don't see Vivax sidelining in this situation at all I'd at least expect a reaction to something or an inquisitive line of thought.


He's being quite appeasing and he hasn't been around much. Looks like he might just be looking for an easy target because he doesn't want to spend too much time in the game, tried getting N e s s lynched, saw thread sentiment was against it and went for the next easy target whilst not making enemies.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:22 GMT
#805
Rayn, how do you feel about HF? I got the impression you thought he's slightly scummy but got anything more than that?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:24 GMT
#810
On December 28 2015 00:22 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok I've caught up.

I think Rayn is town. I think Exo is town. I think sicklucker might be town.

I'm not sure on Ness. I have plenty of suspicions on him but I think that thing Sicklucker said about asking questions in the QT actually makes sense. I have to decide whether it is fakeable or not.
I'm also not sure on Ritoky, I've been reevaluating and I believe I may have been nitpicking him for that particular post, which brings him back null

Artanis looks scummy, I hated his list post. Tictock looks scummy for his lack of pushes + his joke on hammering me and going after me felt pretty off.

lol
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:27 GMT
#813
On December 28 2015 00:26 sicklucker wrote:
Art is pretty diplomatic which is scary but I like him so far. I dont see any reason to murder him anytime soon

If you can find me a game where I'm not being diplomatic as town I'll give you a sticker.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:30 GMT
#816
On December 28 2015 00:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If HF is scum we should probably lynch Ness though---...

Because he always busses?
Nah, Ness is town regardless of HF's alignment imo.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:32 GMT
#821
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.

I can sheep you on TT tbf.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:35 GMT
#825
On December 28 2015 00:35 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Let's do it

##Vote: Tictock

Ooh ooh let's test the chart!
##Unvote
##Vote TicTock
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:37 GMT
#828
On December 28 2015 00:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i really think TT is scum because everyone and their mother is willing to lynch Vivax at least on some level but everyone and their mother also refuses to commit on even giving a read on TT.


Let's do it

##Vote: Tictock

Ooh ooh let's test the chart!
##Unvote
##Vote TicTock


ROFL it won't work

That's true, you haven't been changing your reads every 10 seconds so we're not even in that intersection
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:41 GMT
#833
I'm also going to probably be posting a lot less starting tomorrow again as I'll have work again.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:42 GMT
#834
Oh shit missed my 10kth post
CARRIER HAS ARRIVED
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:51 GMT
#853
On December 28 2015 00:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:48 Holyflare wrote:
I really give absolutely 0 shits what you think SL. You're just defending random people but then wanting to lynch BF and other people for being equally useless. Your points are irrelevant.

Yes i agree with this.

Eh, I think SL's likely town though. That said, I do find it amusing that he tries to be unreadable but at the same time supports policy lynches.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:56 GMT
#858
On December 28 2015 00:55 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 00:51 sicklucker wrote:
well have fun lynching the obvious town newbie and null vivax like you guys do everygame and lose audios


That sounds like the mafia strat to go for this game

Could you play the game instead of moping around please?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 15:59 GMT
#865
HF do you have a read on SL?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 250
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 250
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26085
Mini 422
Hyuk 224
firebathero 187
ggaemo 135
Mong 50
Hyun 38
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 11
Dewaltoss 2
Dota 2
Gorgc10592
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1387
crisheroes1141
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
Grubby2893
FrodaN2256
fl0m1104
Beastyqt988
KnowMe172
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS132
mouzStarbuck119
Mew2King58
Trikslyr41
ToD40
Chillindude23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1069
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 92
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8548
• WagamamaTV234
Other Games
• imaqtpie716
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 57m
INu's Battles
17h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.