• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9044 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 15:35 GMT
#5143
Also reason I wasn't here yesterday is because I was hanging out with vanilla town bro Rels.

[image loading]

#neverforget

#townbros
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 17:28 GMT
#5151
On January 17 2016 01:39 ExO_ wrote:
What I'm struggling with is why do you make this video as scum onegu. Like I want to think onegu is scum. but this video just seems weird. And I'm really worried it might be Damdred. Nobody is scum reading him. If he's the scum they basically have it in the bag.

idk. I have no idea who scum is. I want to say Onegu, but it feels to me like scum could very easily be watching the townies fight :/

And now this post makes me want to lynch Exo again. And the reason he suspects damdy is simply that no one else does. There's literally no reason behind it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 17:31 GMT
#5153
game is hard.

like maybe that's just the solution, exo and onegu.

but that means kush actually did good and I don't want to live in that world.

such hard game.

I'll make a call once I'm drunk tonight, that sounds like a plan.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 21:21 GMT
#5157
Yeah this is fine and Onegu isn't trying to defend himself. It feels a bit wrong to lynch against y conviction on his claim but whatever

I'm also not yet that drunk
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 21:21 GMT
#5158
Like if you're town here and not doing anything to stop us losing the game then fuck you Onegu
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 22:31 GMT
#5167
Tbf even if exo is mafia you didn't find him
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 22:48 GMT
#5186
I am on phone and quite drunk by now so don't count on me for shennies
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 22:49 GMT
#5189
Onegu does sound marginally more town but meeeeeh
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 22:54 GMT
#5201
This Onegu exo alliance seems kinda unholy but it also reduces the chance they're mafia together which makes me doubt the lunch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 22:55 GMT
#5204
On January 17 2016 07:53 Onegu wrote:
Palmar move your vote!

Even if I do you still get lynched and if kush is town and one of the "afk" people are María they can last decade hammer
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 22:55 GMT
#5206
Like if rather I control the hammer vote than damdy or shining
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 23:06 GMT
#5229
Have faith man!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 23:07 GMT
#5235
Time to enjoy my fake u2 concert
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 17 2016 00:19 GMT
#5301
@disformation: remember our talk about shooting people who are right?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 17 2016 00:50 GMT
#5304
There is a lot of dumb rage in the Obs QT. People seem to forget that watching isn't the same as engaging.

When Damdred is alive and Koshi isn't, I'll try to build my "towniness" in a way that I think will persuade damdred, and not give a fuck what might persuade koshi.

I didn't just kill people who were right, I killed people who were right or I had little chance of convincing based on the state of the game. It's about systematically destroying leadership and initiative in town. I'm actually sort of more proud of this performance than when I just get everyone to townread me, because it's a more roundabout way of winning as mafia.

My team played very well, thanks for a fun team guys.

GG everyone
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 17 2016 14:34 GMT
#5325
On January 17 2016 22:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 09:50 Palmar wrote:
There is a lot of dumb rage in the Obs QT. People seem to forget that watching isn't the same as engaging.

When Damdred is alive and Koshi isn't, I'll try to build my "towniness" in a way that I think will persuade damdred, and not give a fuck what might persuade koshi.

I didn't just kill people who were right, I killed people who were right or I had little chance of convincing based on the state of the game. It's about systematically destroying leadership and initiative in town. I'm actually sort of more proud of this performance than when I just get everyone to townread me, because it's a more roundabout way of winning as mafia.

My team played very well, thanks for a fun team guys.

GG everyone

I don't think the rage in the obs qt was directed at you?! Of course you did the correct thing by shooting the people who were right and deceiving the gullible ones. That's how you win as mafia.

The unjustified rage was directed at the townies for liking a meal specifically made for them.

Yes, they could've played better, but people in the QT act as if they were being completely retarded. We've all lost games before...
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 17 2016 14:37 GMT
#5326
ie: I'm saying people like you, koshi and some others need to get off their high horses. There's a lot of high flying language in the obsQT.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 17 2016 15:55 GMT
#5331
On January 18 2016 00:34 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 15:56 Onegu wrote:
@ Kush. I am a married man with kids. lol


i know lol

Kush

Thanks for trying, I was being genuine when I said I liked this version of kush a lot better.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 17 2016 16:04 GMT
#5333
looking town is like half the battle.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 17 2016 19:26 GMT
#5341
On January 17 2016 14:25 Coagulation wrote:
palmer you attack me personally with insults and shit when I read you as scum when you are scum and thats why I will never fucking like you.

p.s. you are a bad person and should feel bad.

I don't expect you to like me, we're very, very different people and the feeling of dislike is mutual. You are probably the only person on TL mafia that I actively dislike. It has nothing to do with the game at hand and whether or not I am mafia or not.

I dislike you because you repeatedly sign up for games and do the absolute bare minimum to not get modkilled, you don't play to win.

I dislike you because you are willing to ruin a game for a bunch of other people to keep your stupid townie seal going (you have been lynched in the past for refusing to post it as scum, effectively fucking over your team).

I dislike you because you act like a total asshole to this community time and time again. It may not be perfect, but some of us are actually trying to make it work.

On April 08 2014 12:09 Coagulation wrote:
like I cant continue be a part of this community and still have respect for myself. you guys are by far the worst community i have ever been a part of on the net.


On April 08 2014 10:25 Coagulation wrote:
i just hope yall are not as big of pussys in rl as yall act here.

"omg he said he swears on his life omg thats not fair"


I genuinely think you make every game you sign up for worse by simply being a part of it. I wish you'd just stay on omgus and play there so I don't have to deal with you.

It's entirely possible I'm the asshole, but it's probably fair that you know why I always act like a dick to you.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem195
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 195
Railgan 88
IndyStarCraft 49
trigger 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53488
Shuttle 7712
BeSt 785
Horang2 492
actioN 263
Larva 209
Sexy 200
ggaemo 155
Soma 148
Last 115
[ Show more ]
Mind 102
Zeus 78
hero 57
Hyun 55
Aegong 49
Killer 47
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 26
PianO 23
Rock 16
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4862
qojqva2774
Dendi1449
420jenkins457
Fuzer 112
Counter-Strike
fl0m3361
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu762
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing882
B2W.Neo880
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli386
Livibee222
ArmadaUGS200
Hui .192
KnowMe120
QueenE86
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 31
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 56
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2917
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 41m
Replay Cast
7h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.