• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:34
CEST 20:34
KST 03:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9858 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 14 2016 14:45 GMT
#5036
yeah that's the simple solution Onegu.

Problem is, I have only marginal faith in the simple solution being the correct one.

idk
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 14 2016 16:18 GMT
#5039
tinfoil says I'm only alive because mafia team is actually onegu/damdred
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 15 2016 19:42 GMT
#5093
I'm busy. I'll make a decision r tomorrow
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 15 2016 21:23 GMT
#5097
my dilemma is his.

Everything says I should lynch Exo. He's repeatedly given me nothing to work with and tried to paint me mafia for doing towie things. He's not particularly excited about playing and deserves to be lynched. Frankly I hope he's scum because I don't want to think he acts like an uncompromising dick when he's town.

The problem is, I townread him on day 1.

I usually trust my early reads much more than I trust my later reads that are influenced by things like flips etc.

It's tempting to simply try to ignore Exo, just in the off chance my day 1 read was right, and focus on trying to find the other mafia. But that's also a lot of effort.

so meeehhhhh....
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 15 2016 21:24 GMT
#5098
The ritoky thing also pointed to exo.

Which means it's also the simple solutions and I like those.

still, I don't know. I'll force myself to read shining's and damdred's filter tomorrow. I'm going to sort of ignore Onegu I think because it's so mechanically unlikely he is mafia. I am sort of fine to lose if that was some massive gambit to get a guy lynched that everyone wanted to lynch anyway.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 15 2016 21:27 GMT
#5099
although as I stood up after writing that I remember someone posted filter lenghts and onegu has by far the shortest one. It's kinda tempting to just lynch up that list too.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 15 2016 21:27 GMT
#5100
On January 15 2016 03:23 nooniansoong wrote:
palmar - 20 pages
damdred - 18 pages
me - 15 pages
exo - 15 pages
shining - 10 pages
onegu - 6 pages

This sort of points to damdred town. He's generally a low volume poster yet he is 2nd highest of remaining people.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 15 2016 21:28 GMT
#5101
also jesus fuck how could anyone think I'm mafia this game. I think this is now my 3rd biggest game of all time (after XXX and imperial).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 15 2016 21:28 GMT
#5102
although I might be forgetting a game or two, I haven't verified.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 00:02 GMT
#5108
On January 16 2016 07:47 Onegu wrote:
Having trouble getting obs to transfer to youtube to post my case...

you're making a video case
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 00:03 GMT
#5109
?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 00:03 GMT
#5110
On January 16 2016 08:33 nooniansoong wrote:
@Palmar, can you point to exactly what made you think Exo was town and we can look at it again and reconsider?

it was something regarding the mason claims
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 00:04 GMT
#5111
On December 28 2015 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Exo is probably town. Also, I've read about 10 posts in the thread now and checked a few filter lengths. I'm glad rayn is playing and HF has a shorter than expected filter. But I haven't really read anything from either of them yet.

The reason I'm giving exo a maybe townread is his tinfoil hat theory regarding the mason claims. Most players who construct convoluted conspiracy theories, end up being townies. (If Exo is mafia, he would already know whether or not one or more of the mason claimers are mafia, so creating a theory becomes both more difficult, and it would make him worry about appearing to have extra information).

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 00:08 GMT
#5112
On December 28 2015 01:58 ExO_ wrote:
I don't think rsoultin breadcrumbed coag. No mention of anything remotely related to him until after somebody else mentions it in the thread. then she hops right onto the idea that she breadcrumbed him.

I don't believe rsoultin/coag are masons. I don't necessarily think they are scum buddies either. I think a huge variety of things could be happening here. but when rsoultin has been accused of being scum so far she kinda just goes "shrug nothing I can do to convince you guys". So I think rsoultin is scum, and coag is some non-scum role kinda just piggy bagging off rsoultin's "bread crumbing" to make up for his lack of posting.


essentially the thing is, why come up with this theory if you already know that neither of the players claiming mason are mafia.

Scum tend to not do strange things.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 00:15 GMT
#5114
well I don't think that matters, I'm lynching the scummiest player regardless of potential associative reads.

I don't think mafia would care if they win today, or win the next day, so there is no incentive not to bus.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 15:24 GMT
#5138
I love how onegu straight up talks about some game where he fake-claimed town vigilante and then goes "that's the only OTHER time I've fake claimed as mafia".

#thescumslipsarereal

(I have no idea if this means anything...)
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 15:25 GMT
#5139
also he's playing goddamn we are the champions in the background.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 15:25 GMT
#5140
which makes me want to lynch him because I don't want to lose to scum playing "we are the champions" while bullshitting on some video.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 15:28 GMT
#5141
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 16 2016 15:30 GMT
#5142
(my link should start at the part where he claims mafia)

This is so good

god I hope he's actually mafia
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason225
Railgan 86
BRAT_OK 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14890
BeSt 370
Mini 219
Soma 191
Dewaltoss 135
Mind 88
hero 64
Zeus 42
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 24
NaDa 21
Rock 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2835
420jenkins523
Counter-Strike
fl0m4029
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK16
Other Games
FrodaN1805
summit1g1184
B2W.Neo745
byalli406
Hui .256
QueenE79
Mew2King42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1156
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 32
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4198
League of Legends
• Nemesis1862
Other Games
• imaqtpie754
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV251
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
26m
BSL Open Qualifier
26m
Replay Cast
4h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 26m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 26m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.