• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:19
CEST 02:19
KST 09:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8181 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 27 2015 08:10 GMT
#654
If you're town, please do something to make me think that you're town T.T

Like, why are you scumreading ObiWanShinobi?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 27 2015 08:11 GMT
#655
Oh, and Holyflare, too. I'm too disorganized

Both questions to rsoultin, if it wasn't clear.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 27 2015 08:13 GMT
#656
On December 27 2015 17:11 Trfel wrote:
Oh, and Holyflare, too. I'm too disorganized

Both questions to rsoultin, if it wasn't clear.
Wait, no, my question is why does rsoultin have a town lean on Holyflare.

Wow, this is horrid. What's happened to me English too hard...

我不会说英文。。。 可是也不会说中文。。。
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 27 2015 08:27 GMT
#661
Thanks rsoultin, I guess I'll probably have to re-evaluate tomorrow. I can't trust myself to think right now

For later, but, that game where Holyflare questioned Alakaslam... Were you thinking of Guardians of the Galaxy mafia? Because that's the game I thought of, and I checked it, and it didn't feel similar to this at all. Though Holyflare is clearly using a different style this game (which I don't think is very alignment indicative, if anything slightly town indicative), so I don't feel comfortable with the meta.

Anyway, I'm not really sure about Holyflare All I do know is that I refuse to mislynch him, and I'm not going to scumread him for stupid reasons, but I suffer from extreme paranoia, so I have a lot of things to work through.

@ExO_, historically rsoultin has been good at tone reading Onegu. At least, I'm pretty sure that she thinks so
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 27 2015 08:44 GMT
#663
Evil list post time? Not necessarily in order.

Town - raynpelikoneet, Damdred, ritoky, Artanis[Xp]
Town Lean - sicklucker, ExO_, Koshi, GlowingBear, N e s s, Alakaslam

Suspicious-ish - rsoultin

I didn't check these that carefully, I'm tired. Really looking forward to the 24 hour pause in the game, of course it can't be enforced to not read the thread during this time, but is doing so bad form? As much as I'd love time to catch up with / analyze the game, if doing so is abuse, I won't do so.

The main reason I'm suspicious of rsoultin is that she's seemed present, but not really involved. Though, this is quite subjective, and I'll look again tomorrow. Like, maybe there are other causes, or maybe I'm perceiving it incorrectly, but it seems like rsoultin is choosing when to interact and what to talk about, instead of a genuine desire to figure out alignments? There's also a fair amount of meta which I think is good but could be stupid because I'm really bad at meta.

I don't see much reason to lynch nooniansoong, Tictock, or Vivax right now, to be honest.

Anyway, good night.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 06:29 GMT
#1300
Looks like I'm in for a very late night.

As of 30 pages ago, my reads were far too similar to sicklucker's for my liking, it seems like something is very wrong.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 07:02 GMT
#1304
On December 28 2015 15:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 15:29 Trfel wrote:
Looks like I'm in for a very late night.

As of 30 pages ago, my reads were far too similar to sicklucker's for my liking, it seems like something is very wrong.


Any particular reason why or is the fact that they're similar the thing that's bugging you in and of itself?
On December 27 2015 23:55 Damdred wrote:
SL I think your town...so I should lynch you right?
Basically what Damdred said. It's a lousy reason to scumread sicklucker, since last time I played with him, he was scum and I read him as scum, but it's still really, really weird. It does make me feel that my reads are horrible, though

Anyway, I don't think I'll be able to finish the thread before going to bed, yeesh. I'll take a much closer look at the main wagons if I can't finish, including ritoky's post above.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 07:08 GMT
#1307
Hey, Tictock, we appear to be at exactly the same place in the thread XD

What did you think about the Artanis/raynpelikoneet argument about GlowingBear a page or two ago?

Can you encourage me to keep reading and make it through?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 07:22 GMT
#1313
On December 28 2015 01:06 Holyflare wrote:
is it too late to /out this game? I only wanted to play in a mini with not shit people and came back to a full normal
Rsoultin (or anyone else), thoughts on this post?

I realize I'm behind, perhaps this was discussed already, but this post seems rather off to me.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 08:05 GMT
#1318
On December 28 2015 05:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well if anyone else wants to claim mason then please go a head in your next post.
It's the correct play.
So tempting

Side note, Holyflare is really confusing me, but I'd feel really really really bad if I mislynched him, and the "simple" answer is that he's town. On further thinking I don't think that the post I quoted a bit ago is important.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 08:17 GMT
#1323
On December 28 2015 17:14 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 16:22 Trfel wrote:
On December 28 2015 01:06 Holyflare wrote:
is it too late to /out this game? I only wanted to play in a mini with not shit people and came back to a full normal
Rsoultin (or anyone else), thoughts on this post?

I realize I'm behind, perhaps this was discussed already, but this post seems rather off to me.


what seems off about it?

sounds like standard ego/frustration which doesn't seem weird to me coming from hf or half the other players in this game lol ><
I forgot about one of his three pregame posts.

I was thinking he signed up as the first player in the game, and then tried to get the game started earlier, and then was making this post saying that he didn't want to put up with a game and only wanted to play with good people. But the post I forgot about showed that he wasn't actually that excited for this game, which makes his post make enough sense that I'll discount it.

I'm lazy, who should I vote for and why?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 09:04 GMT
#1331
I think I want to lynch nooniansoong.

"I'm going to try hard to work on read accuracy" -> "No reads for a while" -> Townread on Tictock -> Lots of posting with no effort to solve the game

There's really no desire to solve the game, despite him saying early on that he'd try hard to get accurate reads. The suspicions from his first post weren't followed up on at all, either. The number of posts that he made about the game without saying anything at all (his posts show that he knows he isn't doing anything) is remarkable.

Furthermore, the vote on Palmar, without caring to push it, and saying that he's willing to lynch about a dozen people for a policy lynch, seems very mafia-motivated. He's leaving his options open for later and not committing to anything.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 09:25 GMT
#1335
I read through some more stuff and I think nooniansoong is the best lynch. ObiWanShinobi could also be a good lynch, though.

@Vivax, why do you say this?
On December 28 2015 12:25 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 12:23 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 12:19 ritoky wrote:
On December 28 2015 12:11 nooniansoong wrote:
Why does tt look bad? Ask the people who are scumreading him.

I believe, ows, you said tts posts are empty..something like that. Your posts are pretty empty too. Your content is similar to tt in its length and depth.


So you can understand why artanis is voting ows and you think it is similar, you find them both empty posters and you're just content to let them do fuck all for what reason? Since apparently you don't scum read either of them


Why does null reading someone equate to being content to let them do fuck all?


Town kush 100 % never backing off
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 09:35 GMT
#1338
On December 28 2015 18:27 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 18:04 Trfel wrote:
I think I want to lynch nooniansoong.

"I'm going to try hard to work on read accuracy" -> "No reads for a while" -> Townread on Tictock -> Lots of posting with no effort to solve the game

There's really no desire to solve the game, despite him saying early on that he'd try hard to get accurate reads. The suspicions from his first post weren't followed up on at all, either. The number of posts that he made about the game without saying anything at all (his posts show that he knows he isn't doing anything) is remarkable.

Furthermore, the vote on Palmar, without caring to push it, and saying that he's willing to lynch about a dozen people for a policy lynch, seems very mafia-motivated. He's leaving his options open for later and not committing to anything.


Given how Kush played last game as town I'm not surprised by a lot of what you are calling him out for here.

His vote on Palmar is... meek? though, you have a point there.

Last game I remember Kush throwing his vote out early and without giving a shit.
I checked his filter from last game. It seemed remarkably different from this one. However, last game I checked MoosyDoosy's previous game and felt it was remarkably different from it, and he was town anyway, so I'm just bad. Meta aside....

It's mostly that nooniansoong doesn't seem to care about solving the game, but there are strange contrasts in his posting. Not having time to make reads but having time to talk a bunch about useless stuff. Seeming to care enough to tell people how to play, but at the same time spending several posts arguing about his "I have no reasons to think anything about this person at all". And that he seems to know more about the game than he lets on ("ObiWanShinobi looks scummy for similar reasons as Tictock"), but still doesn't actually care about the lynch at all.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 20:55 GMT
#1818
Bleh

Any summary of what's happened since I went to sleep?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 22:13 GMT
#1887
On December 27 2015 09:17 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:13 Holyflare wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:12 N e s s wrote:
Alright, i'm just going to assume this started for now.

Also, i can't understand why lynching Mooseydoosey is a good idea what so ever. Why would you lynch someone not even an hour into Day 1?

But, nevertheless heres a few questions to get the ball rolling.

Answer these questions.

How much mafia experience do you have? I have played atleast 10 games up to this point.
How many times have you been mafia in your mafia meta? twice, won both times.
If you had to choose one person to lynch right now, who would it be? Honestly most of you are doing moose for reasons i can't understand, but right now basically nobody. I haven't read back.
If you saw 3 buttons, 1 being green, 1 being yellow, and 1 being red, which would you push? I'd push green.


Can you explain what you hoped to get out of these questions? I understand the first two purely from an analytical standpoint but the last two:

1)
If you had to choose one person to lynch right now, who would it be? Honestly most of you are doing moose for reasons i can't understand, but right now basically nobody. I haven't read back.


At this point in the game there had been about half a page of useless posts, if you yourself could not really come up with a person to lynch and your answer provides nothing in terms of a progressive thought what did you hope to achieve by asking people this same question? In your eyes this question should lead to nothing but redundant statements since you yourself could not see anything.

Furthermore I have qualms with the second half of the statement:

Honestly most of you are doing moose for reasons i can't understand


You have a list of four questions and they are all designed as you have said:

On December 27 2015 08:17 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:12 N e s s wrote:
Alright, i'm just going to assume this started for now.

Also, i can't understand why lynching Mooseydoosey is a good idea what so ever. Why would you lynch someone not even an hour into Day 1?

But, nevertheless heres a few questions to get the ball rolling.

Answer these questions.

How much mafia experience do you have? I have played atleast 10 games up to this point.
How many times have you been mafia in your mafia meta? twice, won both times.
If you had to choose one person to lynch right now, who would it be? Honestly most of you are doing moose for reasons i can't understand, but right now basically nobody. I haven't read back.
If you saw 3 buttons, 1 being green, 1 being yellow, and 1 being red, which would you push? I'd push green.


1) 2 years of experience, basically
2) 8 times I think
3) ness
4) I'd push triangle

Question: how do you expect these questions will help you to find mafia?

It actually can be used later on in game, collecting answers usually helps me.


but you have currently exclaimed (in fact multiple times) that you are bemused by the fact that people are voting for MoosyDoosy yet this is not a feature in your questions at all.




If I were to purely judge your game plan by this post alone it would appear that you are trying to ask questions purely for the sake of asking questions (blending in) while not asking the intuitive questions that one in your position should be asking (why are people voting for Moosy?). This speaks to me as a mafia agenda and one which I am inclined to vote for.

Can you please answer the following for me?

1) Why did you not ask why people were voting for Moosy if you were concerned about this and instead ask people redundant questions?

2) What did you hope the answers from people would reveal?

3) If it was raining on a Tuesday in Spain what shape would a crocodile be if it was square?


THANK GOD someone gets what I'm saying.
This post made me feel that GlowingBear does actually care about the game and is emotionally invested. It didn't feel robotic at all to me.

I'd feel that mafia's first instinct would be to complain about people being stupid/paying him no attention, but instead GlowingBear seems actually happy that his arguments are being pursued.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 22:26 GMT
#1903
Does anyone want to lynch nooniansoong here, or should I give up?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 22:32 GMT
#1919
On December 29 2015 04:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If this is the reason people actually TR me I swear I'm going to shoot someone
Oh, wow, I was about to case Artanis but I guess he's actually town

Artanis, what's in the rest of the chart? Like, not the specifics, but how do you go about taking notes for the game?



On December 29 2015 07:29 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:26 Trfel wrote:
Does anyone want to lynch nooniansoong here, or should I give up?


he basically told me to go fuck myself and i thought it was town; why is he mafia?
Because he doesn't want to lynch Tictock, but he's not trying to do anything at all to vote for someone else or even explain why he's voting for Alakaslam (at least, I don't remember seeing anything).



Rsoultin, did you see the quote I brought up about GlowingBear (this page, or last page)? I don't feel that GlowingBear's tone is robotic in this game, and I believe that's the only reason you are scumreading him. Please explain?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 22:39 GMT
#1934
On December 29 2015 07:35 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:32 Trfel wrote:
On December 29 2015 04:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
If this is the reason people actually TR me I swear I'm going to shoot someone
Oh, wow, I was about to case Artanis but I guess he's actually town

Artanis, what's in the rest of the chart? Like, not the specifics, but how do you go about taking notes for the game?



On December 29 2015 07:29 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:26 Trfel wrote:
Does anyone want to lynch nooniansoong here, or should I give up?


he basically told me to go fuck myself and i thought it was town; why is he mafia?
Because he doesn't want to lynch Tictock, but he's not trying to do anything at all to vote for someone else or even explain why he's voting for Alakaslam (at least, I don't remember seeing anything).



Rsoultin, did you see the quote I brought up about GlowingBear (this page, or last page)? I don't feel that GlowingBear's tone is robotic in this game, and I believe that's the only reason you are scumreading him. Please explain?


why him over moosy, boxerfred, and onegu who are doing pretty much the same thing?
Nooniansoong has been here and has been posting a lot, the other three have not. Nooniansoong has been clear about not liking the Tictock lynch, but hasn't even been pushing his lynch at all (while just being useless), while I don't recall the other three saying anything about Tictock.

Plus, nooniansoong's play has ~3 mindset contradictions that I feel are best explained by him being mafia.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 28 2015 22:46 GMT
#1961
On December 29 2015 05:46 Vivax wrote:
Im going to like the kush - TS exchange, kush might actually find points that point to TS being mafia
But he's still voting for Alakaslam this whole time, without talking about him, without ever trying to move the lynch.

This is not an attempt to solve the game. This is not actually caring about the game, or trying to find the best lynch.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 957
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift5143
JimRising 743
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Other Games
summit1g10484
FrodaN2558
C9.Mang0285
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP98
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 41m
Replay Cast
22h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.