• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:56
CEST 07:56
KST 14:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8765 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:30 GMT
#1380
Actually kush:

you have 5 minutes. Explain why Exo is being completely retarded.

If you can, free townread.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:53 GMT
#1383
I did read my role PM, I always do, even when I say I didn't. Go back to twitter mafia to see how I feel about people who don't read their role pms.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 12:56 GMT
#1385
but ok.

time is up kush.

I genuinely wonder if Kush understood the question he asked. Like, koshi clearly shows that he understands what happened, but it boils down to this:

Kush questioning Exo's read on me only makes sense if Kush actually understand why Exo's accusations are dumb. If he doesn't know why Exo is being a moron, then Kush has no business asking the question he just asked.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 13:09 GMT
#1387
That's a terrible case, it requires me to do all the legwork to confirm the statements in it are all true.

The making of a great case is a lost art.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 14:02 GMT
#1399
On December 28 2015 22:49 Koshi wrote:
Palmar Palm Palmer

Can't you just find us a mafia?

I thought you were just describing your greatness with that example about how you were right on Chrom. I was slightly aroused and willing to follow your enticing butt into whatever battle you chose.

But no, not yet.

Although I'm annoyed kush hasn't responded to me about why he implied to exo that I should be a null read.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 14:12 GMT
#1400
Don't count on me though, I'm actually working at work at the moment and I don't know how much more I can read before the deadline.

I'll try to make a few more reads, especially on the candidates (and I guess I'll read whatever artanis told me to), but yeah, this start was sort of unfortunate for me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:11 GMT
#1422
On December 28 2015 23:32 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 23:02 Palmar wrote:
Although I<script id="gpt-impl-0.3554030756292448" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_78.js"></script>'m annoyed kush hasn't responded to me about why he implied to exo that I should be a null read.


I don't know what you are looking for here but okay... I didn't think you had done anything that warrented a scumread. You read a filter and called someone town from what you read. You approached the game in the same way I would if I were in your position of having 60 unread pages.
So Exo's sudden scumread of you seemed inappropriate, and I wanted to get a better idea of what logic he was basing it on.
I suppose I can understand Exo thinking you might be scum playing dumb in order to excuse yourself from having to look townie.

Meeehhhh~~~~

that's not entirely correct.

Exo accused me, specifically, of lying about having not read the game. I provided pretty solid evidence that I was telling the truth and he just doubled down.

The thing is, if I am lying about not having read the game (which would btw be an enormously dumb lie), I should be mafia, Exo is not wrong there. The problem is, I pretty much demonstrated that I was telling the truth. So the reason to question his scumread on me is that one of his main premises for calling me mafia turned out to be invalid.

Technically it should make you mafia that you defended me without actually understanding why you should be defending me but I don't know.

I'll make that call later.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:14 GMT
#1423
Feels kind of dirty to lynch kush day 1 two games in a row for being dumb and bad. Although he's trying his best to sound sane this game so maybe he's scum.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:19 GMT
#1429
On December 29 2015 00:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 00:14 Palmar wrote:
Feels kind of dirty to lynch kush day 1 two games in a row for being dumb and bad. Although he's trying his best to sound sane this game so maybe he's scum.


At least you should agree I'm a pretty easy to read person

on the contrary, I can barely stand reading your filters.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:22 GMT
#1432
On December 29 2015 00:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 00:19 Palmar wrote:
On December 29 2015 00:17 Vivax wrote:
On December 29 2015 00:14 Palmar wrote:
Feels kind of dirty to lynch kush day 1 two games in a row for being dumb and bad. Although he's trying his best to sound sane this game so maybe he's scum.


At least you should agree I'm a pretty easy to read person

on the contrary, I can barely stand reading your filters.


Do you stand it more when im mafia or when im town

I have no idea
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:25 GMT
#1437
On December 29 2015 00:23 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 00:22 Koshi wrote:
I am lynching Vivax because he is a lying piece of shit. ezgame. Even if it is about a previous game.


Try it, I'm the JK

Serious claim?

Either retract it now, or you will be auto-lynched/shot if we ever find out there is another JK. (hint: even if you are JK you should retract it).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:27 GMT
#1440
On December 29 2015 00:25 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 00:11 Palmar wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:32 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:02 Palmar wrote:
Although I<script id="gpt-impl-0.3554030756292448" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_78.js"></script>'m annoyed kush hasn't responded to me about why he implied to exo that I should be a null read.


I don't know what you are looking for here but okay... I didn't think you had done anything that warrented a scumread. You read a filter and called someone town from what you read. You approached the game in the same way I would if I were in your position of having 60 unread pages.
So Exo's sudden scumread of you seemed inappropriate, and I wanted to get a better idea of what logic he was basing it on.
I suppose I can understand Exo thinking you might be scum playing dumb in order to excuse yourself from having to look townie.

Meeehhhh~~~~

that's not entirely correct.

Exo accused me, specifically, of lying about having not read the game. I provided pretty solid evidence that I was telling the truth and he just doubled down.

The thing is, if I am lying about not having read the game (which would btw be an enormously dumb lie), I should be mafia, Exo is not wrong there. The problem is, I pretty much demonstrated that I was telling the truth. So the reason to question his scumread on me is that one of his main premises for calling me mafia turned out to be invalid.

Technically it should make you mafia that you defended me without actually understanding why you should be defending me but I don't know.

I'll make that call later.


Your proof had nothing to do with why I questioned that read. I'm not sure Exo "doubled down" after your proof. Perhaps he didn't yet see or understand your proof when he doubled down. I think it would be interesting to see if he still thinks you're scum or admits to making a mistake.


I barely care though.

Exo is a loud asshole who I had previously townread based on one post. People who

a) I townread on one post
b) are loud assholes

tend to be town.

So I'm just going to ignore him. I see no reason to even consider lynching him today.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:28 GMT
#1441
On December 29 2015 00:26 Coagulation wrote:
palms blue hunting?

I'm so glad you're mason because it makes your existence in the game completely irrelevant to me. IE: I don't have to deal with your useless ass at all!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:29 GMT
#1442
I'm surprised Artanis isn't more annoyed that I'm just flat out ignoring him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:30 GMT
#1444
On December 29 2015 00:27 Vivax wrote:
Ofc its serious, Im committing Sudoku by mafia NK before I have to talk more to these airheads

Guess we're not lynching you then.

/shrug

If someone else is JK (IE: Vivax is lying) he should 100% claim because it's free mafia. Your role is not more important than free mafia lynch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:31 GMT
#1445
This is going splendidly, I've pushed like 20% of the game off the lynch table in just a few hours with only barely reading the thread.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:38 GMT
#1448
yeah I'm trying to get that but I don't.

He said: "TT is different from mafiaTT last game. This could mean a) burnt out mafiaTT or b) townTT (the latter is more likely)".

It's not a particularly insightful or good read, but I don't think it's a logical leap.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:39 GMT
#1450
On December 29 2015 00:36 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 00:31 Palmar wrote:
This is going splendidly, I've pushed like 20% of the game off the lynch table in just a few hours with only barely reading the thread.


Palm is scum. Hes excusing himself for it here.

excusing for what?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:40 GMT
#1451
On December 29 2015 00:38 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Palmar is not scum though.

tmi, scum.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 28 2015 15:41 GMT
#1453
So I'm too lazy to read the backstory to artanis' case Obi, can you tell me why he thinks you're mafia?
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 194
ProTech137
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 209
Dewaltoss 121
Bale 38
ZergMaN 25
Noble 12
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g11254
Sick225
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2173
League of Legends
• Rush1192
• Lourlo1190
• Stunt199
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 4m
Replay Cast
17h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.