• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:19
CEST 16:19
KST 23:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8996 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:13 GMT
#222
Also I think N e s s is probably town for shitty reasons.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:14 GMT
#224
On December 27 2015 08:14 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Damdred
Damdred


are you feeling happy?
Hi, Artanis, you're mafia!

##vote Artanis[Xp]

But that's not what my PM said
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:16 GMT
#227
On December 27 2015 08:15 N e s s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:03 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Alright guys, I've devised a strategy that is fullproof. Since everyone wanted to lynch moosy before the game began and since not lynching me has a significantly higher percent chance of lynching scum than lynching me, I suggest we lynch moosy until further notice.
##Vote Moosydoosy

Band wagoning early? Thats suspicious.

Why would you band wagon this early with no reads?

Though it's tempting to play with you a little longer, I'll let you in on a secret.

On teamliquid, we usually just banter around a little at the start to get the ball rolling. It gets serious when there's reason to get serious.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:17 GMT
#228
On December 27 2015 08:16 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:12 N e s s wrote:
Alright, i'm just going to assume this started for now.

Also, i can't understand why lynching Mooseydoosey is a good idea what so ever. Why would you lynch someone not even an hour into Day 1?

But, nevertheless heres a few questions to get the ball rolling.

Answer these questions.

How much mafia experience do you have? I have played atleast 10 games up to this point.
How many times have you been mafia in your mafia meta? twice, won both times.
If you had to choose one person to lynch right now, who would it be? Honestly most of you are doing moose for reasons i can't understand, but right now basically nobody. I haven't read back.
If you saw 3 buttons, 1 being green, 1 being yellow, and 1 being red, which would you push? I'd push green.


1) 2 years of experience, basically
2) 8 times I think
3) ness
4) I'd push triangle

Question: how do you expect these questions will help you to find mafia?

Why do you think this makes him mafia?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:17 GMT
#231
Also why is the new Iron Maiden album so boring?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:18 GMT
#233
On December 27 2015 08:17 ritoky wrote:
HERES WHY WE SHOULD LYNCH RSOUL OR ARTANIS IMMEDIATELY!?!?!?!?!?!?

CUZ SOME1 SAID THAT THEY ARE OCCUPYING THE SAME SPACE AND MAYBE USING THE SAME DEVICE AND MAYBE SHARING SALIVA SO THEY OBVIOUSLY KNOW EACHOTHERS ROLES AND TOTALLY USE EACHOTHERS LOGINS AND HAX HAX HAX HAX OGI OGI OGI OGI

OMFG REROLL SO MUCH CHEATZ

Unfortunately we're a continent apart again
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:19 GMT
#234
On December 27 2015 08:17 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:14 Trfel wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Damdred
Damdred


are you feeling happy?
Hi, Artanis, you're mafia!

##vote Artanis[Xp]

But that's not what my PM said
Do you consider yourself to be suspected, though?

By, N e s s, yes.

I have no idea about you because I can see you fear reading me either way.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:22 GMT
#240
On December 27 2015 08:20 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:17 Trfel wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:14 Trfel wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Damdred
Damdred


are you feeling happy?
Hi, Artanis, you're mafia!

##vote Artanis[Xp]

But that's not what my PM said
Do you consider yourself to be suspected, though?

By, N e s s, yes.

I have no idea about you because I can see you fear reading me either way.
Okay, then it appears that you are mafia, because you are suspected for something that you actually did post and are not complaining.

That was easy

[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:23 GMT
#242
Also truffle is way too happy to have rolled scum. He joins the townpile.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:27 GMT
#249
On December 27 2015 08:25 Trfel wrote:
Wait a second, I messed up, didn't I

It appears that Artanis is town, if he's being pushed for what he has posted, he's town.

Even idiot-proof isn't idiot-proof enough for me T.T

Yeah, the idea behind it is that I don't care about what I post as town whereas I mostly do as mafia and I'm pretty aware of what looks 'objectively' scummy so I try to avoid it as scum as it's really never worth the wifom, whereas as town it's like whatever.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:28 GMT
#254
Trfel, do you have any reads on people that have posted beyond me?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:43 GMT
#265
On December 27 2015 08:42 rsoultin wrote:
Rit gets game <3s for disliking gb for the same reasons i do :-)

Nothing else worth commenting on from phone. carry on

[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:51 GMT
#273
On December 27 2015 08:50 ExO_ wrote:
Hi there people. Just woke up from my nap and I see the game's started. Will be posting from my phone for the first few days. My stepbrother's wedding is tomorrow, but after that I'll have plenty of time to read, tho I'm not gonna lie reading 352 pages of day 1 crap is something I don't look forward to.

Hope everyone continues to have a Merry Christmas season!

Mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:52 GMT
#276
##Unvote
##Vote Exo_
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:54 GMT
#279
I'm very curious if Tina sees the same in it that I do.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 00:35 GMT
#317
On December 27 2015 08:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm very curious if Tina sees the same in it that I do.

Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 00:40 GMT
#320
HF why do you make a massive case on town, then vote Vivax?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 00:43 GMT
#325
On December 27 2015 09:41 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:35 Damdred wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:32 rsoultin wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:18 Damdred wrote:
Your right guys I'm 100% wrong. I'm sorry I'll be back later


>>

add damdy to the rit pile

shame on you damdy lol


But I was trying to conform and act to happy what did I do this time q.q


the annoyance was real lol it's all right

@art

if you mean the manufactured excuse to not read, i'm not sure it's as significant as you thought it was? if not, i don't see it. him pushing on damdy is pointless though ^^

It was mostly the tone, though I've actually kinda liked how he approached the game after that so meh.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 01:16 GMT
#342
On December 27 2015 10:02 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 09:44 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:43 rsoultin wrote:
hey gb

i think you're mafia

you think i can read you well

you're not calling me mafia

what do you think of that?


I just think you're wrong. I have no reason to think you're scum atm


Actually this post of yours seems pretty townie to me

I don't get your initial reply though.

-Presumably, Rsoul is the GB whisperer.
-She reads you as scum.
-You don't have a read on her.
-Instead of finding this suspicious, you waiver it off as "Eh, I have no reason to read you as scum."

Only now do you actually think her reply was town, so you didn't there at first which makes it even scummier.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 27 2015 10:49 GMT
#678
On December 27 2015 13:59 Holyflare wrote:
The next two people to vote Vivax get a free town read, you can ignore GB's trash posts about it being null since it's not null.

If you're not sure just think about this, Vivax is known to play harder under threat of being lynched if he's town.

If he's mafia you'll be following me to victory.

There is no downside to voting Vivax.

Voting for the town read.
##Unvote
##Vote Vivax

On December 27 2015 17:44 Trfel wrote:
Evil list post time? Not necessarily in order.

Town - raynpelikoneet, Damdred, ritoky, Artanis[Xp]
Town Lean - sicklucker, ExO_, Koshi, GlowingBear, N e s s, Alakaslam

Suspicious-ish - rsoultin

I didn't check these that carefully, I'm tired. Really looking forward to the 24 hour pause in the game, of course it can't be enforced to not read the thread during this time, but is doing so bad form? As much as I'd love time to catch up with / analyze the game, if doing so is abuse, I won't do so.

The main reason I'm suspicious of rsoultin is that she's seemed present, but not really involved. Though, this is quite subjective, and I'll look again tomorrow. Like, maybe there are other causes, or maybe I'm perceiving it incorrectly, but it seems like rsoultin is choosing when to interact and what to talk about, instead of a genuine desire to figure out alignments? There's also a fair amount of meta which I think is good but could be stupid because I'm really bad at meta.

I don't see much reason to lynch nooniansoong, Tictock, or Vivax right now, to be honest.

Anyway, good night.

I don't think Rso is mafia. She doesn't have as much time as normal since she's at her family's and I don't sense any mafia motivation in her posts. She's pretty fluid in her reads.

I'm also pretty much null on ExO right now and TR Slam for mindmeld. Don't see in TT what a lot of others see. I'd imagine people already said everything that needed to be said about his scumreads, they weren't particularly original. GB was a hot topic so it makes sense for him to expand on it. Also seems too brash/confident to be scum to me.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
Railgan 34
CosmosSc2 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48910
Shuttle 7836
FanTaSy 1591
BeSt 650
Horang2 528
Larva 206
Soma 154
Sexy 140
Last 128
Mind 104
[ Show more ]
Pusan 96
Zeus 91
hero 76
ggaemo 73
Hyun 71
Sea.KH 71
Aegong 56
Killer 53
Snow 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 25
PianO 25
NaDa 19
Rock 17
JYJ 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
zelot 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4309
qojqva2316
Dendi1211
420jenkins629
XcaliburYe251
Counter-Strike
fl0m2913
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor963
Liquid`Hasu670
Other Games
B2W.Neo888
Beastyqt636
Mlord447
byalli409
Livibee214
Hui .187
ArmadaUGS114
QueenE69
KnowMe65
Mew2King58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3646
Other Games
• WagamamaTV145
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 41m
Replay Cast
8h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.