• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:18
CEST 00:18
KST 07:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8081 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 16:05 GMT
#4708
On January 11 2016 00:02 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I just don't understand why I'm still alive if I'm borderline confirmed town.
It doesn't make any sense.

meh

I thought I'd get shot after killing GB

I also thought maybe coag would be shot at some point. It's irrelevant and wifom.

Maybe people can push a lynch off you, someone, I can't remember who, pointed out SL could be interpreted how have green checked me. Maybe people think they can lynch you or something.

Maybe you're scum and SL is a moron?

The point is, it's wifom.

as a sidenote, if it turns out postgame that SL DID check me on n2 and he didn't leave a clear fucking cut trail of it, I'm going to fucking murder him postgame for making my life difficult.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 16:07 GMT
#4709
I am out until probably around 1-2 hours before the lynch, at which point I might have time depending on rl.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 22:46 GMT
#4867
Jesus, I guess we're not lynching exo today.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 22:47 GMT
#4868
I haven't read anything, but I guess the gist of it is that ritoky actually counterclaimed?

ritoky, you talked about shining being mafia 100% but to you OO should be confirmed mafia, why not just immediately cc?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 22:53 GMT
#4871
I'm working through the scenarios and why they would happen in my head right now.

We have the following options:

OO is mafia, rit is JK, exo is getting lynched. In that case ritoky has no idea if the exo lynch is correct, but he probably doesn't believe it (I don't have time to check what he actually thought), seeing as I remember him calling shining scum and to him OO must be mafia too. Unless he thinks exo is the third mafia.

Also OO could be town, exo is getting lynched and ritoky as mafia ccs. this is potentially a play, but almost only if exo is mafia. It makes no sense to save a townie (exo) which rit would know if he's mafia to create a 1v1 with an already claimed jailer.

But the thing is Exo is actually super likely to be mafia, still if exo is mafia (ie: I'm right on exo) why would ritoky who I've been sort of suspicious of but not been outright calling mafia, attempt to save him with a pretty hail mary play.

Like if we turn around and lynch ritoky here and he flips mafia, wouldn't we simply immediately lynch Exo tomorrow?

I guess based on that it's more likely OO is mafia
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 22:54 GMT
#4872
On January 11 2016 07:52 The Shining wrote:
If you didn't read anything, how'd you put all that together, though? QT sparknotes? :o

anything being not a literal statement. (more like, I quickly went through the voting thread and skimmed the thread)
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 22:54 GMT
#4873
On January 11 2016 07:51 The Shining wrote:
Damdred, right.

Palmar, yes. Both claimed to jail Damdred n2 after his fake claim but ritoky said it was aggressive, whereas OO said he was just protecting a town read.

And thanks for parroting my last post -.-

right this I did not know.

Do we have their full claim history somewhere?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 22:56 GMT
#4874
I know OO's

Tbh it's better for me if OO is the JK because he jailed me at some point. clearly town
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 22:56 GMT
#4875
ok found rit's, basically he's been jailing damdred for 3 nights.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 22:57 GMT
#4878
On January 11 2016 07:56 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2016 07:53 Palmar wrote:
I'm working through the scenarios and why they would happen in my head right now.

We have the following options:

OO is mafia, rit is JK, exo is getting lynched. In that case ritoky has no idea if the exo lynch is correct, but he probably doesn't believe it (I don't have time to check what he actually thought), seeing as I remember him calling shining scum and to him OO must be mafia too. Unless he thinks exo is the third mafia.

Also OO could be town, exo is getting lynched and ritoky as mafia ccs. this is potentially a play, but almost only if exo is mafia. It makes no sense to save a townie (exo) which rit would know if he's mafia to create a 1v1 with an already claimed jailer.

But the thing is Exo is actually super likely to be mafia, still if exo is mafia (ie: I'm right on exo) why would ritoky who I've been sort of suspicious of but not been outright calling mafia, attempt to save him with a pretty hail mary play.

Like if we turn around and lynch ritoky here and he flips mafia, wouldn't we simply immediately lynch Exo tomorrow?

I guess based on that it's more likely OO is mafia


"extremely likely I'm mafia" yeah why is that exactly? I'd like to know. I want to hear how you as a scum are going to call me mafia, or you as a VT are misreading me as mafia

Do you just not pay attention?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 22:57 GMT
#4879
fuck it I'm voting OO
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 22:58 GMT
#4880
mostly because ritoky trying to save scum exo would be pretty stupid play.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 22:59 GMT
#4882
On January 10 2016 21:11 Palmar wrote:
I still think we need to lynch Exo.

Here's the short version of the reason:

Almost everything he says is based on looking at facts, not why they happened.

He thought I was mafia because reasons... other peopel said I was? I can't remember
Then I lynched mafia, suddenly I am not mafia. NOT because he believed my case on Gb (he didn't read it), but simply because a guy I voted flipped red.
Then I become mafia again because of I don't quite know why. I think it's because slam happened to be mafia too.

The point is, he doesn't care WHY things happens. He seems to have this flowchart of when it's correct to do something according to his plan and he just executes it without looking into it.

To point it out clearly, it's 100% irrelevant if GB flipped mafia or town. The result in my alignment based on that day should be considered in how genuine and solid my case was and if I pushed it in a townie or scummy way. I wouldn't have magically been mafia if I had been wrong on GB, I'd simply have been wrong.

In addition, he has multiple times this game accused me of being mafia for doing townie things. An example is like this:

"Palmar is mafia because he talked himself out of a lynch".

The problem is that, he implies that the ONLY way I could possibly be town is if I let myself become lynched. IE: my alignment, is predetermined and not concluded based on evidence.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 23:01 GMT
#4886
jesus
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 23:01 GMT
#4887
can we have a 24 h day tomorrow?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 23:01 GMT
#4889
it's literally going to be everyone voting ritoky and afk anyway.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 23:02 GMT
#4891
Like I wish we could just flip ritoky right now and give scum 2 nks
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 23:08 GMT
#4902
On January 11 2016 08:05 The Shining wrote:
Why the Fuck does he do that if exo is town? Holy fucking wifom.

Like he either saves his scum buddy but outs them both. Or is wifoming the Fuck out of us into thinking it's exo so we can lynch exo after ritoky and lose.

I think there's still a mislynch.

ie: it's a dumb play unless exo is mafia.

exo is mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 23:08 GMT
#4903
even then it's a dumb play but whatever.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 10 2016 23:09 GMT
#4904
I hope exo is town and mafia shoots him for maximum trolls

if this happens I promise to lynch coag because at that point i'm just spite lynching
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
SpeCial 108
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 395
MaD[AoV]32
910 22
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 509
Counter-Strike
fl0m4465
Fnx 613
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox456
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4132
Other Games
summit1g6117
FrodaN567
C9.Mang0252
Trikslyr19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21468
Other Games
• imaqtpie783
• Shiphtur735
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 42m
Patches Events
17h 42m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.