• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:16
CEST 18:16
KST 01:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9913 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 153

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 269 Next
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 01 2016 16:20 GMT
#3041
6.5 hours to go, man this day feels like it's taking forever
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 01 2016 16:22 GMT
#3042
or mafia being cheeky do its a wash right?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 01 2016 16:28 GMT
#3043
On January 02 2016 01:22 Coagulation wrote:
or mafia being cheeky do its a wash right?


Illegal move, should be punished
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 01 2016 16:29 GMT
#3044
On January 02 2016 01:20 ExO_ wrote:
6.5 hours to go, man this day feels like it's taking forever


How does his flip time matter? You know he's flipping mafia 100% so you can easily just play the game based off of that information.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 01 2016 16:57 GMT
#3045
I was thinking about the game and I now think Ness is more likely to be town since he simply fucked off, which means his frustration with TL Mafia was probably genuine.

I've been thinking and rethinking HF, and I think he is probably Mafia for his play on day1, scumreading Tictock but not going for his lynch, only when people decided to do the shenanigans. This play of taking the risk of hammering his scum partner to get towncred makes sense if you think about it. It's exactly the argument he is bringing to the table ("why would I try to hammer my partner at the EoD?"). + there was this point where he said I was setting up a lynch on him because Tictock was going to fljp Mafia. He KNEW Tictock was going to flip Mafia and used this to pre-emptively defend himself and fabricate a reason to go against me. There was also a post where he said "should I continue calling GB Mafia or stick to pushing the TMI reasons? Decisions decisions" which felt completely off.

Palmar also came to the thread out of nowhere and had this unreasoned scum read on me reinforcing bad suspicions on me. It made no sense at all. His play has been extremely lackluster also, with apparently 0 interest in solving the game.
I'm adorable.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 01 2016 17:08 GMT
#3046
On January 02 2016 01:20 ExO_ wrote:
6.5 hours to go, man this day feels like it's taking forever


Yeh.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 01 2016 17:25 GMT
#3047
Bad gb is bad. Just admit that I'm better than you at finding mafia already. Bf and TT now.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 01 2016 17:33 GMT
#3048
I thought your earliest presumption was that if TT was town I was mafia and now it's switched? Not to mention I correctly called out TT's alignment but didn't want to claim any credit for it throughout the whole game? Does that sound like mafia me? I don't think so.

What you're also saying is that not only did I call TT mafia through the day and not voting him (but was telling people to stay on TT) I was successfully predicting shenanigans just so I could look good and be the hammer vote but just in time not to be. That's a lot of assumptions of me being prophetic.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 01 2016 17:34 GMT
#3049
And N E S S is probably town because he was the main target of TT at the start of the game.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 01 2016 17:45 GMT
#3050
On January 02 2016 02:33 Holyflare wrote:
I thought your earliest presumption was that if TT was town I was mafia and now it's switched? Not to mention I correctly called out TT's alignment but didn't want to claim any credit for it throughout the whole game? Does that sound like mafia me? I don't think so.

What you're also saying is that not only did I call TT mafia through the day and not voting him (but was telling people to stay on TT) I was successfully predicting shenanigans just so I could look good and be the hammer vote but just in time not to be. That's a lot of assumptions of me being prophetic.


My presumption was that it doesn't make sense, from a townie perspective, to agree that someone is most likely mafia but not vote him when you have no other better target to pursue (Vivax claimed at that moment). So you've said Tictock was mafia but kept looking elsewhere to try and form a wagon on a townie (that townie = me).

What gave me pause was that you actually couldn't possibly know if you did hammer Tictock or not. But again, since you've never voted him before, why deciding to hammer him at that moment? Well, if you hammer him, you gain towncred for killing a partner, if you don't, you can argue this exact thing you're arguing right now.

And come on, you don't need to foresee the shenanigan's to do this. If you see it happening and you know you will look bad once TT flips, you go to the voting thread and hammer him. You don't have to plan this before hand and you know it.
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 01 2016 18:00 GMT
#3051
So you've said Tictock was mafia but kept looking elsewhere to try and form a wagon on a townie (that townie = me).


And that's where your pointless posts become even more pointless because I repeatedly told people to sheep rayn onto TT instead of me and even tried to get you abd SL to stop chatting pointless shit about lynching me and focus on TT.

People can just read my filter around lynch time and my case on you and find it is a gold mine of towny insight and wanting people to stay in TT
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 01 2016 18:04 GMT
#3052
I mean I hate everything about your post so much. You say

My presumption was that it doesn't make sense, from a townie perspective, to agree that someone is most likely mafia but not vote him when you have no other better target to pursue (Vivax claimed at that moment). So you've said Tictock was mafia but kept looking elsewhere to try and form a wagon on a townie (that townie = me).


But it clearly shows you have no interest in this game. I voted TT so I wanted to lynch him. He did nothing to sway me otherwise. I look for more mafia, you post bull shit and I make a slam dunk case on you but still tell people to vote TT. What world does that make sense of me being mafia? None. I said we could continue the discussion about me being mafia at NIGHT which means I didn't even want you lynched over TT! Everything screams that I wanted TT to die but for some reason you're saying I didn't want any credit until shenanigans happened which I conveniently timed to look good impossibly.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 01 2016 18:06 GMT
#3053
I can only presume that you haven't read my easily available filter and are instead trying to discredit me at every possible turn. It's pathetic and childish if you are town because not once have you commented on the information that I used to find out TT and BF were actually mafia. You've focused on me and nothing else and that is terrible play.

If you're mafia you can continue pointlessly pushing me and having no other input into the game though and people will figure you out easily.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 01 2016 18:07 GMT
#3054
Surely everyone knows the best way to figure out if I'm mafia is to just not call me mafia and see if I die or not? I feel like you guys have never played with me.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 01 2016 19:47 GMT
#3055
Just a reminder to hold off associations till you see my flip.

Thank you.
I can take that responsibility.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 01 2016 19:48 GMT
#3056
On January 02 2016 04:47 Tictock wrote:
Just a reminder to hold off associations till you see my flip.

Thank you.


There really isnt any evidence of you flipping town so it's a pretty bad reminder
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 01 2016 19:54 GMT
#3057
Well then prepare to be disappointed.

+ Show Spoiler +
you should absolutely lynch me.

But you guys are not hitting mafia, sorry.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 01 2016 19:55 GMT
#3058
Oops, I almost tried to influence the game.

Back to fucking off.
I can take that responsibility.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 01 2016 19:59 GMT
#3059
Give us a wagon analysis on D1 from the point of view that you were town and I might believe you
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 01 2016 20:01 GMT
#3060
If you were town you 100% would ve trying and not fucking off and trying to convince town you are town. And hoping that oneg isn't the dt
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 92
BRAT_OK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4769
Bisu 1819
Soulkey 1461
EffOrt 856
Mini 609
Horang2 378
Larva 372
ZerO 334
actioN 243
ggaemo 208
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 131
Yoon 109
Mind 97
Shinee 83
Sharp 69
hero 67
Sea.KH 65
sorry 63
Barracks 56
Snow 53
Hyun 41
Bale 30
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 24
Terrorterran 19
NaDa 18
Rock 16
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5434
qojqva2660
Dendi1268
420jenkins297
XaKoH 42
League of Legends
Reynor66
Counter-Strike
fl0m2943
x6flipin845
Fnx 689
edward43
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes370
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1329
hiko981
B2W.Neo428
FrodaN389
DeMusliM285
XBOCT232
Liquid`VortiX197
Livibee164
QueenE106
TKL 74
Mew2King44
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV143
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV606
League of Legends
• Nemesis3886
• TFBlade732
Other Games
• Shiphtur457
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 44m
Patches Events
23h 44m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.