• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7272 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 11 2016 00:43 GMT
#4929
This is what I actually see going down:

Ritoky Dies some combination of Damdred/OWS/Shining dies, and then scum team pushes my lynch, coag joins in and game is over scum wins by mislynching me.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 11 2016 05:21 GMT
#4937
On January 11 2016 14:15 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2016 09:29 ExO_ wrote:
I think scum has the game in the bag now. Town has to work together perfectly from this point on, and the fact that coag is confirmed town means we're just about fucked. Like seriously out of everyone this game fuck coag. Confirmed town but can't be arsed to play. And I'm about 95% sure he's going to choose the wrong lynch vote at lylo.

:/


[image loading]


[image loading]
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 11 2016 18:21 GMT
#4946
On January 12 2016 01:31 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2016 14:21 ExO_ wrote:
On January 11 2016 14:15 Coagulation wrote:
On January 11 2016 09:29 ExO_ wrote:
I think scum has the game in the bag now. Town has to work together perfectly from this point on, and the fact that coag is confirmed town means we're just about fucked. Like seriously out of everyone this game fuck coag. Confirmed town but can't be arsed to play. And I'm about 95% sure he's going to choose the wrong lynch vote at lylo.

:/


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 11 2016 18:30 GMT
#4947
On January 12 2016 02:40 nooniansoong wrote:
Btw onegu it's gonna be mylo you best get to solving this game.

I'm thinking exo and shining/onegu


Right because shining decided to lead a mislynch on the JK thereby "saving me" his scum buddy right?

If town players really believe that lynch me. Let scum win. Actually I hope scum can shoot me in one of these following 2 nights so I don't have to worry about it anymore. I can't stand coag, I don't think Kush is trying at all (or he's scum, whichever) same goes for Onegu. The only people here that I think even give a Damn (Shining/Damdred) are probably going to be shot.

It's hard to care right now.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 11 2016 21:59 GMT
#4958
On January 12 2016 05:43 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2016 03:30 ExO_ wrote:
On January 12 2016 02:40 nooniansoong wrote:
Btw onegu it's gonna be mylo you best get to solving this game.

I'm thinking exo and shining/onegu


Right because shining decided to lead a mislynch on the JK thereby "saving me" his scum buddy right?


So you trying to say shining is town for mislynching the JK? I don't get what you're saying here.


I didn't mean to say shining, meant to say ritoky
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 11 2016 23:54 GMT
#4971
Well Damdred I hope you can convince them I'm town. Otherwise it's gg scum wins. God I hope Palmar is town, pushes my lynch, and loses because of it.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 12 2016 12:41 GMT
#4978
On January 12 2016 16:00 ritoky wrote:
[image loading]


Ritoky stop beating us when we're down

[image loading]
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 16 2016 05:24 GMT
#5124
Sorry I've been gone. Installed Windows 10 now (finally decided it's time to stop using pirated Windows 7). Kinda decided to take a break for a few days since it was moot anyway.

I don't think anything's changed for me for the most part. If anything all I'm feeling is more confused. I'm not good at solving mafia games unfortunately. I was fairly certain Ritoky was town for instance. I also thought Glowingbear was certainly town (mostly due to the argument with HF). 2 of my biggest town reads both turned out to be scum. At least I got slam right, though I'm not sure for the right reasons.

So right now I'm Heavily lean Town on Damdred/Shining, and lean scum on Onegu. I think the last scum is between you and kush.

But it makes me wonder. Damdred has basically locked himself in as town here right? Could he possibly be a scum? Why is everyone so certain Damdred isn't scum? My reasoning is I don't feel like Damdred's play has been scum play. He's seemed incredibly towny to me. But With so did GB and Ritoky. I need to see what everyone else thinks about this.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 16 2016 05:28 GMT
#5126
LOL @ this video Onegu. Clearly Ritoky counted claimed to save his scum buddy me, :sarcasm:

Are you serious?

Is this some kind of desperate scum video to mislynch me at the end?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 16 2016 05:30 GMT
#5128
*ebwop last scum read is between Palmar and Kush
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 16 2016 05:33 GMT
#5130
On January 16 2016 14:29 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2016 14:28 ExO_ wrote:
LOL @ this video Onegu. Clearly Ritoky counted claimed to save his scum buddy me, :sarcasm:

Are you serious?

Is this some kind of desperate scum video to mislynch me at the end?



Yeah I am guessing he did claim to save you there.


That'd essentially be trading 2 scum for 1 person. Do you really think it'd be logical? Think about this for a second. Scum fake claim to save another scum, don't you think that the risk is greater than the reward in this scenario? EVERYBODY believed ritoky's fake claim. He wasn't even remotely on the table. And yet instead of bussing me he outs himself?

It doesn't make sense at all from this perspective. Like I can't tell if you honestly believe this case, or are just trying to get town to lynch me and win the game for you and your scum buddy.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 16 2016 06:20 GMT
#5132
On January 16 2016 14:55 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2016 14:33 ExO_ wrote:
On January 16 2016 14:29 Onegu wrote:
On January 16 2016 14:28 ExO_ wrote:
LOL @ this video Onegu. Clearly Ritoky counted claimed to save his scum buddy me, :sarcasm:

Are you serious?

Is this some kind of desperate scum video to mislynch me at the end?



Yeah I am guessing he did claim to save you there.


That'd essentially be trading 2 scum for 1 person. Do you really think it'd be logical? Think about this for a second. Scum fake claim to save another scum, don't you think that the risk is greater than the reward in this scenario? EVERYBODY believed ritoky's fake claim. He wasn't even remotely on the table. And yet instead of bussing me he outs himself?

It doesn't make sense at all from this perspective. Like I can't tell if you honestly believe this case, or are just trying to get town to lynch me and win the game for you and your scum buddy.



He was being scum read by Shining and Damdred at that point when he fake claimed. So no not everyone believed he was town. And he was trading with the Doctor. And attempting to save you and it is now looking like is going to work. Like he saves you and all discussion goes off of you for 2 straight days.


The discussion shifting like it did isn't something I think scum would be able to predict. Not to mention I think it's pretty fucking obvious that I'm town. Your idea that scum would do such an incredibly risky play is faulty. To be honest I'm still a bit confused why they didn't just let me get lynched. I get that they were worried about a JK block but it seems silly to go 1-1 this late in the game.

No matter what though, either you're a scum trying to lead a mislynch on me and win the game, or you're a townie and really stretching to justify your horrible read
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 16 2016 16:39 GMT
#5145
What I'm struggling with is why do you make this video as scum onegu. Like I want to think onegu is scum. but this video just seems weird. And I'm really worried it might be Damdred. Nobody is scum reading him. If he's the scum they basically have it in the bag.

idk. I have no idea who scum is. I want to say Onegu, but it feels to me like scum could very easily be watching the townies fight :/
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 16 2016 16:56 GMT
#5146
also I've been streaming civ 5 all night and am really tired. Im going to set an alarm before the deadline. If there's anything else anyone needs to ask me, Ill stick around for another half hour, but I've gotta get some sleep
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 16 2016 22:36 GMT
#5172
I don't think Onegu is scum. Its not right this seems real. Im not scum either and Onegu is an idiot for pushing me so hard. We're at town vs town. Prob is I don't know who's scum
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 16 2016 22:39 GMT
#5173
If we mislynch here do we lose 100%? how does it work with even numbers?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 16 2016 22:42 GMT
#5176
Out of all the possible candidates for people it could be I think Palmar makes the most sense. The way Shining presented himself especially from day 3 onwards makes me think he is town. Kush is suspect but he at least really tried to drum up activity today. Damdred is basically super town (which scares me but w/e). That leaves Palmar.

God if Onegu is scum and throwing this tantrum is fooling me I look silly but I dont think is.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 16 2016 22:42 GMT
#5177
On January 17 2016 07:41 Onegu wrote:
Stop trying to dumbtell.


I'm not fucking scum, and if you aren't either you need to start figuring out who could be really fast
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 16 2016 22:44 GMT
#5178
The fuck is everyone else, Shining where are you at?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 16 2016 22:46 GMT
#5180
On January 17 2016 07:45 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 07:42 ExO_ wrote:
On January 17 2016 07:41 Onegu wrote:
Stop trying to dumbtell.


I'm not fucking scum, and if you aren't either you need to start figuring out who could be really fast



I would lynch anyone over myself because I know 100% if I am lynched this is game over. If not you which I still prefer. I would lynch kush here if I had a choice.


entertain me. I know you think I'm scum, but I'm not. If I'm both town which 2 are the scum behind this? You think kush is the scum orchestrating it all?
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
SpeCial 107
ViBE88
Nathanias 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11809
Rain 873
Artosis 656
GuemChi 561
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever363
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox768
Mew2King116
Other Games
summit1g6352
Liquid`RaSZi2393
shahzam650
WinterStarcraft483
JimRising 372
C9.Mang0320
Trikslyr50
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick635
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• musti20045 25
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur30
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 5m
INu's Battles
11h 5m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 5m
OSC
22h 20m
Replay Cast
23h 5m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.