• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:20
CEST 08:20
KST 15:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8600 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 08 2016 23:15 GMT
#4508
As always I am at work and for busy and I had my list typed out but by the time I got my phone out it was 6:03 and I didn't want to post without knowing if I was dead or not.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 08 2016 23:22 GMT
#4517
On January 09 2016 08:20 Onegu wrote:
Yeah not voting palmar here. He looks so town...


Why's that agaib?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 08 2016 23:28 GMT
#4535
Shining answer me this, why as scum do I

1) Lead a shenanigans d1 on Rels when I had a town lynch in Tt sewed up.
2) Everyone basically who has died has town read me hard, why would I kill these people
3) led shenanigans or attempted shenanigans onto godfather slam when the cop was still alive.
4) as non godfather open myself up for a cop check by cc Tt knowing he would flip town.

If you can answer the scum,motivation besides ducking tinfoil you :/ an suck read me until then do something useful
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 08 2016 23:36 GMT
#4553
Position of vote doesn't mean who led a shenanigans at all and you know that palmar.

Rels posted I started hammering away at him, Tt hit hi a vote there I continue hitting at him you put your vote lots of people move I hammer him at that point when I know it a secured.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 08 2016 23:40 GMT
#4558
Though I did just give shining a little hint what the scum motivation could be on that point meh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 08 2016 23:46 GMT
#4564
On January 09 2016 08:42 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 08:28 Damdred wrote:
Shining answer me this, why as scum do I

1) Lead a shenanigans d1 on Rels when I had a town lynch in Tt sewed up.
2) Everyone basically who has died has town read me hard, why would I kill these people
3) led shenanigans or attempted shenanigans onto godfather slam when the cop was still alive.
4) as non godfather open myself up for a cop check by cc Tt knowing he would flip town.

If you can answer the scum,motivation besides ducking tinfoil you :/ an suck read me until then do something useful


Wow look at that tone you take with someone you've had as town lean to lock town literally all game. You say I'm scum during night phase with a nervous laugh and I don't let it get to me but that's how you react to a tinfoil post?? Noted.

It's tinfoil and a bit if a fear read since you're not a bad scum player and you're still alive d5 even though multiple NKs + alive players townread you. But your reaction is bad, especially after doing the same thing to me, and you should feel bad


You still fail to answer the questions and comment on tome when people who should obviously town read me start sliding back into scum reading me.

Look at my record I make it to a lot of lylo and late games.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 08 2016 23:51 GMT
#4567
On January 09 2016 08:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2016 04:40 sicklucker wrote:
Palmar is town for sure


Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 08:23 sicklucker wrote:
acualy the last time me and palmar were both town and crushed mafia he posted a similar gloat post I believe it was some chick flipping everyone off? Ya hes always gonna be town


Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 08:08 sicklucker wrote:
On January 05 2016 08:05 NocturneMage wrote:
On January 05 2016 08:03 sicklucker wrote:
So gb didnt vote to save himself and hes a vt. so thats suspicious


No complaints about a red flip ever, but it's clear this was bus city. I said before they need the RB/rolecheck/GF given the setup. Other two roles were expendable.


sure it was a bus in a sense. But there were some people that expected palmar to be the second wagon over slam. I think it was a m/m wagon where mafia didnt really care rather then a bus.

I think palmar is town and I think people who wanted him dead are mafia


Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 00:38 sicklucker wrote:
wow im confirmed town. j/k needs to be on me or palmar tonight


Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 22:39 sicklucker wrote:
Ah man palmar is so town it hurts


Confirmed cop called me town Exo, ARE WE JUST GOING TO IGNORE THAT?


Come on palmar don't do that, I'm not super sold on voting you today but yeah.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 08 2016 23:56 GMT
#4570
Also I'm pretty sure like 80-90% onegu is town. While it's wifom gb did push for onegu shot.

The only way gb and onegu can be scum is if Ritojy is scum with them I think.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 00:01 GMT
#4575
On January 09 2016 08:59 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 08:36 Damdred wrote:
Position of vote doesn't mean who led a shenanigans at all and you know that palmar.

Rels posted I started hammering away at him, Tt hit hi a vote there I continue hitting at him you put your vote lots of people move I hammer him at that point when I know it a secured.



Ok and who voted Rels literally right when you did after scumming TT during day phase?

Don't know why that matters when I think your town?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 00:05 GMT
#4579
Two other scum buoys let's hear why on both
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 00:19 GMT
#4591
On January 09 2016 09:14 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 08:46 Damdred wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:42 The Shining wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:28 Damdred wrote:
Shining answer me this, why as scum do I

1) Lead a shenanigans d1 on Rels when I had a town lynch in Tt sewed up.
2) Everyone basically who has died has town read me hard, why would I kill these people
3) led shenanigans or attempted shenanigans onto godfather slam when the cop was still alive.
4) as non godfather open myself up for a cop check by cc Tt knowing he would flip town.

If you can answer the scum,motivation besides ducking tinfoil you :/ an suck read me until then do something useful


Wow look at that tone you take with someone you've had as town lean to lock town literally all game. You say I'm scum during night phase with a nervous laugh and I don't let it get to me but that's how you react to a tinfoil post?? Noted.

It's tinfoil and a bit if a fear read since you're not a bad scum player and you're still alive d5 even though multiple NKs + alive players townread you. But your reaction is bad, especially after doing the same thing to me, and you should feel bad


You still fail to answer the questions and comment on tome when people who should obviously town read me start sliding back into scum reading me.

Look at my record I make it to a lot of lylo and late games.


You did the same shit to me first. Shining is scum haha when you're basically the only one who had a correct read on me. Of course I'm going to question where the town motivation is in that and if you are really town after that.

1- I voted right when you did. Why am I more likely to do it as scum than you are? It's a wifom argument and you're good enough to know how to spin that in your favor
2- eternal town reads. I've killed you for this before in my last scum game, so it's not like it's impossible. They town you, you kill them before you can reconsider.
3- there is still a rolecop. I have no way of knowing if SL was rcd the night phase before the Slam shenanny occurs and he was the preplanned NK the next night, anyway. But it's not impossible. And my tinfoil gets stronger when you flip your read on me during night phase for no Damn reason
4- no idea, honestly, and that's why you were at the very end of my POE with a sigh. Because if you did this as scum, it's really risky but you've also explained it away really well.

None of this makes you lock scum but it does raise questions when you hard town me all game then call me scum after ritoky, kush and palmar all include me in their POE.


1) I've hard defended you basically all game the moment you were posting.
2) obviously you can't read a joke when I just got done hard defending you and nothing happened in between.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 00:23 GMT
#4594
Palmar only plays dota when he a scum ezgame
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 00:34 GMT
#4603
Tbh palmar that argument holds little water last time you were scum you didn't shoot me and kept me till lylo: (

I would of shot you though probably
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 00:37 GMT
#4608
On January 09 2016 09:34 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 09:19 Damdred wrote:
On January 09 2016 09:14 The Shining wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:46 Damdred wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:42 The Shining wrote:
On January 09 2016 08:28 Damdred wrote:
Shining answer me this, why as scum do I

1) Lead a shenanigans d1 on Rels when I had a town lynch in Tt sewed up.
2) Everyone basically who has died has town read me hard, why would I kill these people
3) led shenanigans or attempted shenanigans onto godfather slam when the cop was still alive.
4) as non godfather open myself up for a cop check by cc Tt knowing he would flip town.

If you can answer the scum,motivation besides ducking tinfoil you :/ an suck read me until then do something useful


Wow look at that tone you take with someone you've had as town lean to lock town literally all game. You say I'm scum during night phase with a nervous laugh and I don't let it get to me but that's how you react to a tinfoil post?? Noted.

It's tinfoil and a bit if a fear read since you're not a bad scum player and you're still alive d5 even though multiple NKs + alive players townread you. But your reaction is bad, especially after doing the same thing to me, and you should feel bad


You still fail to answer the questions and comment on tome when people who should obviously town read me start sliding back into scum reading me.

Look at my record I make it to a lot of lylo and late games.


You did the same shit to me first. Shining is scum haha when you're basically the only one who had a correct read on me. Of course I'm going to question where the town motivation is in that and if you are really town after that.

1- I voted right when you did. Why am I more likely to do it as scum than you are? It's a wifom argument and you're good enough to know how to spin that in your favor
2- eternal town reads. I've killed you for this before in my last scum game, so it's not like it's impossible. They town you, you kill them before you can reconsider.
3- there is still a rolecop. I have no way of knowing if SL was rcd the night phase before the Slam shenanny occurs and he was the preplanned NK the next night, anyway. But it's not impossible. And my tinfoil gets stronger when you flip your read on me during night phase for no Damn reason
4- no idea, honestly, and that's why you were at the very end of my POE with a sigh. Because if you did this as scum, it's really risky but you've also explained it away really well.

None of this makes you lock scum but it does raise questions when you hard town me all game then call me scum after ritoky, kush and palmar all include me in their POE.


1) I've hard defended you basically all game the moment you were posting.
2) obviously you can't read a joke when I just got done hard defending you and nothing happened in between.



Ok Damdred then I'm just bad and my tinfoil is paranoia. But I hate being called scum for shit, or worse, no reason and reading jokes thru text isn't always easy.

Like if you got shot and scum tried to take that shit and get me lynched over it, I'd have blamed you 100%


And you never bothered to ask me in thread and if I had been more on time with my lust would be a null point
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 00:47 GMT
#4614
I'm sort of halfway sold on kush being town still hrmm
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 00:57 GMT
#4616
Coag
Oo
Ows
Shining
Kush

Then we have the exo/palmar and rit/onegu type people.

Like the only way ever onegu is scum I think is if rit is scum.

Something about eco feels off and palmar seems a bit off. The bottom half is a jumble atm really need to read a couple filters. But right now I'm leaning town on onegu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 01:07 GMT
#4618
I think,I have the game figures out tbh. Its a bit of a stretch but I think it is right.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 08:10 GMT
#4637
7-3
6-3
5-3 mylo

7-3
6-3
6-3
5-3
4-3 lylo

we do gain a ml with a correct save however, in this situation lynching scum is always better than potentially gaining a ml and gambling if you are jk they haven't rc you by now and are just rb you every night if you are lynch bait.

The correct play here is to go 1 v 1 if you are the jk we possibly bust the game open a bit more with another scum lynch.

I'm playing around with two teams which is sort of bad, but honestly there isn't much reason for oo as scum to try to go 1 v 1 when they still have a rc either.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 08:14 GMT
#4638
And honestly as oo was/is lunch bait its probably the safer play to do what he did and so much more believable.

I believe everyone has checked the thread and nobody has cc ritoky response to it is sort of bad.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 09 2016 13:57 GMT
#4641
On January 09 2016 18:24 Palmar wrote:
I have no idea where you're going with this unless you're going to CC him ritoky.


felt like he was going to cc or trying to find wiggle room
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1100
910 109
Hyun 74
NotJumperer 48
Bale 34
sorry 18
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto226
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King137
Other Games
summit1g7416
Coldzera 732
WinterStarcraft395
C9.Mang0274
PiGStarcraft209
NeuroSwarm104
ceh989
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2225
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1001
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 40m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 40m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 40m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.