• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:25
CEST 09:25
KST 16:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9097 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 22 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 23:16 GMT
#4021
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 23:22 GMT
#4029
I'm going to sleep, I deserve it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 07:43 GMT
#4050
I think you may have been talking about my trash tier montage. Compiled after yelling and screaming GB was mafia for a long time and everyone not believing me.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=24070443
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 12:36 GMT
#4053
To be honest, you've been a huge proponent of trusting me to be town throughout the game, why didn't you trust my read on GB?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 12:36 GMT
#4054
do you think I'm bad?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 14:08 GMT
#4064
I am probably going to lose us the game by lynching people who disagree with me
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 14:10 GMT
#4065
You're insane, people who look like mafia are always worth the check. yes, if the cop hits scum there's 25% chance that scum is godfather and we get a green check, but literally everyone knows to take a green check with a grain of salt until the godfather is flipped.

A red check, on the other hand is 75% (2/3 millers are dead) chance of hitting mafia.

I don't think I want slam lynched tomorrow, although there are some arguments to be made for it. The most important one is that GB didn't vote on his counterwagon.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 14:43 GMT
#4067
I don't have enough strong townreads which sort of sucks.

Exo and Trfel both look significantly worse given yesterday, especially exo.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 14:44 GMT
#4068
Like I know this is massive wifom, but at least think about exo if I die
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:09 GMT
#4069
Basically my problem with Exo is that he changed his mind on me after the lynch.

Sure, I lynched mafia, but all the concerns people had about me should have remained true in their mind even after the flip. If someone does mafia things he is mafia, even if he randomly votes for scum.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:09 GMT
#4070
I'll try to explain better later, but I'm sure you guys can figure out what I'm talking about.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:11 GMT
#4072
when I think about it, technically NM actually looks better for retaining suspicion on me, when the easy thing to do is to just go "hey ho he lynched mafia so he town"
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:12 GMT
#4074
On January 06 2016 00:10 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 23:44 Palmar wrote:
Like I know this is massive wifom, but at least think about exo if I die


GB twice called SL and myself town. He also called rayn town (who was town). Scum love to call town as town. I think you want to lynch me because I thought you were scum who talked his was out a lynch.

I'm still not 100% sure that isn't the case here. But if you want to omgus lynch me you'll only have 1 more mislynch in the entire game you can make. Unless of course you're scum then killing me is obviously in your favor.

I don't read dead mafia filters. That's how you lose games.

(example: guardians of the galaxy)
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:13 GMT
#4075
On January 06 2016 00:11 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2016 00:09 Palmar wrote:
Basically my problem with Exo is that he changed his mind on me after the lynch.

Sure, I lynched mafia, but all the concerns people had about me should have remained true in their mind even after the flip. If someone does mafia things he is mafia, even if he randomly votes for scum.


woah woah woah back up. I said I had to reevaluate you, not that I changed my mind on you. Don't try to misrepresent what I said.

well how has the reevaluation gone so far?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:27 GMT
#4081
On January 06 2016 00:21 ExO_ wrote:
However Rayn/Artanis/Vivax/Koshi all thought you were scum Palmar, and all are dead townies. And at the start of day 2, I said scum Palmar would come and talk his way out of a lynch. And I think that is certainly a possibility.


No, this is why you're mafia. You give no opportunity and use predetermined conclusions. You have decided I am mafia and thus if I talk myself out of a lynch I am mafia talking myself out of lynch.

You don't even stop to think "what would town Palmar do". Because if you're just looking at the action (ie: talking myself out of a lynch), and doing it makes me mafia, then I suppose you'd have expected me as town to just get lynched because why?

There is literally no course of action that would make you stop thinking I'm mafia, which means you've decided what I am a long time ago and will just say whatever you think supports that conclusion.

On January 06 2016 00:21 ExO_ wrote:
The fact that GB was scum is points in your favor, but if Slam flips scum too then It stops even being a question in my mind that you're scum. I was wrong about GB so I at least owe you a relook.


I have literally no control over slam's alignment. Hell, if he flips mafia I'm more likely to be town because I fucking brought up the point gb didn't vote on his counterwagon despite being in the thread at least close to the deadline.

You don't get to call me scum by association.

You're mafia. Now die.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:31 GMT
#4083
On January 06 2016 00:28 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 23:10 Palmar wrote:
You're insane, people who look like mafia are always worth the check. yes, if the cop hits scum there's 25% chance that scum is godfather and we get a green check, but literally everyone knows to take a green check with a grain of salt until the godfather is flipped.

A red check, on the other hand is 75% (2/3 millers are dead) chance of hitting mafia.

I don't think I want slam lynched tomorrow, although there are some arguments to be made for it. The most important one is that GB didn't vote on his counterwagon.


No. I will repeat what I said to Damdred yesterday. GB swapped votes to OWS right at same time (check voting thread) as shennanies to Alakaslam was occurring. GB's vote was effectively WIFOM. It should not be used as an argument against OWS, nor should it be used to vindicate anyone else.

No but GB as mafia had at least a chance to save himself by just voting slam.

Sure it might be wifom, but there might be a reason he didn't vote slam.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:34 GMT
#4085
And yeah, exo did this yesterday too I think.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:36 GMT
#4086
On January 06 2016 00:34 Damdred wrote:
Good morning guys just a few things.

1) Lets be honest here and Palmar should agree with me. The flip doesn't make him town or scum, I have tinfoil going around in my mind. What you should do is look at the lynch and what happened before hand and see if what palmar did was town motivated. Was he coming from a town mindset.

Overall id say yes, but I won't lie that palm would lynch GB as scum anyway.

2) NM last few postings have looked increasingly towny.

3) I'm a cool sexy dude.



1) is my point exactly, I'm not really any more town just because of the flip.

I am more town because I provided thorough analysis on a lot of players yesterday which resulted in a good case on someone who turned out to be mafia.

People keep thinking about WHAT happened when they should be thinking about HOW it happened.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:37 GMT
#4087
On January 05 2016 07:51 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:49 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:47 Palmar wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:46 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:44 nooniansoong wrote:
fuck meetings so hard.
now i have to drive home.
See how easy it was to get a majority on GB? That's because he's town.
Ask yourself, who is the scumteam? Most of them are on GB.

Switch to alakaslam. This is the last plea I will make.


we dont have time/people to switch to slam. either switch to Palmar or we're gonna be stuck with GB

We're not fucking switching to me. We're switching to slam if anything. Maybe NM or OO

What the hell is your problem man.


I think you're scum. Do you think this is personal or something? Unlike HF I haven't tried to insult you or anything. But based on your play, and all of the talkative townies this far thinking your scum I think you are indeed scum. I thought if you got a lot of pressure on you, you'd come out talk a lot and convince people not to lynch you. Which is what it seems like to me has happened.

Well what the hell could I have done to convince you I'm not mafia?

People pressure me, I start doing useful shit to prove I'm not mafia, but because I'm proving I'm not mafia I must be mafia?

You've long since reached a conclusion, and it's starting to look like you don't even have any interest in changing it.

If I somehow get shenanigan'd on here, Exo actually might be mafia guys.


Here

Exo again with the

"I expect mafia palmar to do townie things, so if palmar does townie things he is mafia" which is of course completely insane.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 05 2016 15:38 GMT
#4089
Explain right now what could have convinced you I am town Exo.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 524
GuemChi 446
Leta 359
sSak 37
Bale 33
sorry 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 11
910 8
Dota 2
febbydoto19
League of Legends
JimRising 542
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss433
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King146
Other Games
summit1g8386
ceh9456
Happy447
olofmeister412
Trikslyr21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick498
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2236
League of Legends
• Stunt441
Other Games
• Shiphtur473
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 35m
Patches Events
8h 35m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.