• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:21
CEST 23:21
KST 06:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8312 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 21:04 GMT
#4767
At least this makes me think Damdred is pretty much confirmed town. Actually it makes a good case for Ritoky being confirmed town as well. Scum knows I'm VT and they'd be happy leaving things status quo. I know nobody else can know this, but I know I'm confirmed town. Scum would want me to end up being lynched. There'd be no reason for Ritoky to fake claim here
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 21:06 GMT
#4771
On January 11 2016 06:05 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2016 06:01 ExO_ wrote:
On January 11 2016 06:00 Damdred wrote:
Here's why rit is the jk


1) the original play rit agreed to with the jk always protecting him. The hint was there and that's why rit shoots he a never getting rb by the hi because he is the jk and scum won't waste a rb on him because jk is probably there.

2) oo protected me n2 after I fake claimed no way I deserved protect after I got town Tt lynched and he scum read me before then.

3) the anger at the claim.


Then why is he pushing me all day, and now trying to distance himself from it?


HOLY SHIT DO YOU NOT SEE THAT CONFIRMED SCUM IS VOTING ON YOU, I WILL NOT VOTE WITH HIM REGARDLESS OF WHAT I THINK OF THE CASE


I should've believed in my Town Read of you earlier. But NM swayed me. Why wait so long to CC though? I don't understand
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 21:08 GMT
#4772
I'm still gonna end up lynched at this rate :/
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 21:11 GMT
#4784
On January 11 2016 06:10 nooniansoong wrote:
im going to placeholder Exo. I might not get a chance to filter.

Exo ritoky maybe as scum.


this is really wrong Kush
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 21:15 GMT
#4798
On January 11 2016 06:14 ObviousOne wrote:
why didn't ritoky hint at his role when vivax claimed jk?

"i'll look at his filter" isn't a hint

his interactions with vivax were basically nil


This doesn't answer Damdred's question.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 21:27 GMT
#4816
If ritoky is a VT fake claiming here I don't even....
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 21:32 GMT
#4823
The thing that sells me on the whole deal, is why would ritoky fake claim here as scum? Scum knows a VT is about to be lynched, there's no reason to do it, except for some serious metagame wifom plays.

I don't think it makes sense here
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 21:33 GMT
#4825
On January 11 2016 06:33 ritoky wrote:
can you stop faking anger? especially anger that is banworthy in a banlist game. it's kinda offensive.


this is a non banlist game I thought
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 21:58 GMT
#4843
On January 11 2016 06:48 ObviousOne wrote:
remember don't fuck this up, i have NO idea why there's a 1 for 1 trade going down today except to divert attention from EXO and i think we're supposed to be reading into this

lynch the liar and find his teammates, not like i was being much help with that anyway

damdred feels like a central component to this turnabout so look at him with the highest scrutiny imaginable i don't understand his reaction to being townread and protected n2 that makes little sense to me as i don't know what the mafia night actions are but MAYBE HE DOES HOLY TITS, as you can see my analysis of the game has been TOP NOTCH all game just based on my filter so details like protecting someone i was confident was town at the time is a mindblowing night action

final answer damdred ritoky exo, a team of fake claimers with two mafia teammates who told the truth a lot of the time, just for laughs, and it's fucking working

goodbye


This would be so stupid though. Save 1 scum, to reveal all 3?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 22:13 GMT
#4852
On January 11 2016 07:10 Damdred wrote:
If rit is scum though it's highly likely that onegu is scum though


if rit is scum....Rit is lynched tomorrow, and then the following day I'm lynched followed by you. And if you're town that would be 1 scum for 2 town mislynches...

Is this kind of next level play possible though? Seems incredibly risky to me. It's hard for me to think of Rit being scum and trying to pull this off
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 22:15 GMT
#4854
Why are you calling me eco
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 22:56 GMT
#4876
On January 11 2016 07:53 Palmar wrote:
I'm working through the scenarios and why they would happen in my head right now.

We have the following options:

OO is mafia, rit is JK, exo is getting lynched. In that case ritoky has no idea if the exo lynch is correct, but he probably doesn't believe it (I don't have time to check what he actually thought), seeing as I remember him calling shining scum and to him OO must be mafia too. Unless he thinks exo is the third mafia.

Also OO could be town, exo is getting lynched and ritoky as mafia ccs. this is potentially a play, but almost only if exo is mafia. It makes no sense to save a townie (exo) which rit would know if he's mafia to create a 1v1 with an already claimed jailer.

But the thing is Exo is actually super likely to be mafia, still if exo is mafia (ie: I'm right on exo) why would ritoky who I've been sort of suspicious of but not been outright calling mafia, attempt to save him with a pretty hail mary play.

Like if we turn around and lynch ritoky here and he flips mafia, wouldn't we simply immediately lynch Exo tomorrow?

I guess based on that it's more likely OO is mafia


"extremely likely I'm mafia" yeah why is that exactly? I'd like to know. I want to hear how you as a scum are going to call me mafia, or you as a VT are misreading me as mafia
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 22:58 GMT
#4881
On January 11 2016 07:57 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2016 07:56 ExO_ wrote:
On January 11 2016 07:53 Palmar wrote:
I'm working through the scenarios and why they would happen in my head right now.

We have the following options:

OO is mafia, rit is JK, exo is getting lynched. In that case ritoky has no idea if the exo lynch is correct, but he probably doesn't believe it (I don't have time to check what he actually thought), seeing as I remember him calling shining scum and to him OO must be mafia too. Unless he thinks exo is the third mafia.

Also OO could be town, exo is getting lynched and ritoky as mafia ccs. this is potentially a play, but almost only if exo is mafia. It makes no sense to save a townie (exo) which rit would know if he's mafia to create a 1v1 with an already claimed jailer.

But the thing is Exo is actually super likely to be mafia, still if exo is mafia (ie: I'm right on exo) why would ritoky who I've been sort of suspicious of but not been outright calling mafia, attempt to save him with a pretty hail mary play.

Like if we turn around and lynch ritoky here and he flips mafia, wouldn't we simply immediately lynch Exo tomorrow?

I guess based on that it's more likely OO is mafia


"extremely likely I'm mafia" yeah why is that exactly? I'd like to know. I want to hear how you as a scum are going to call me mafia, or you as a VT are misreading me as mafia

Do you just not pay attention?


Explain it. Because I'm not scum
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 23:00 GMT
#4885
So Ritoky confirmed scum then.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 23:04 GMT
#4897
Like I don't get it. I'm a townie, why didn't scum just let me be lynched today? That afraid of a JK save? I don't understand
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 23:06 GMT
#4899
We're going to lose this game b/c of Coag. Coag being a non-partcipant is going to let scum win this game :/
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 23:10 GMT
#4905
On January 11 2016 08:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2016 08:05 The Shining wrote:
Why the Fuck does he do that if exo is town? Holy fucking wifom.

Like he either saves his scum buddy but outs them both. Or is wifoming the Fuck out of us into thinking it's exo so we can lynch exo after ritoky and lose.

I think there's still a mislynch.

ie: it's a dumb play unless exo is mafia.

exo is mafia.


I'm not mafia lol. ritoky is baiting you guys into lynching me. If I was scum would he do such a play that would obviously implicate saving me? It makes no sense. It'd be trading 1 townie for 2 scum
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 11 2016 00:29 GMT
#4925
I think scum has the game in the bag now. Town has to work together perfectly from this point on, and the fact that coag is confirmed town means we're just about fucked. Like seriously out of everyone this game fuck coag. Confirmed town but can't be arsed to play. And I'm about 95% sure he's going to choose the wrong lynch vote at lylo.

:/
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 11 2016 00:38 GMT
#4927
On January 11 2016 09:31 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2016 09:29 ExO_ wrote:
I think scum has the game in the bag now. Town has to work together perfectly from this point on, and the fact that coag is confirmed town means we're just about fucked. Like seriously out of everyone this game fuck coag. Confirmed town but can't be arsed to play. And I'm about 95% sure he's going to choose the wrong lynch vote at lylo.

:/


huh?
coag not being active doesn't matter. we have to pick the correct lynch is all. I don't see how coag being active would necessarily help that.
him being conf town does help us though.


because there will be 2 scum against 3 town, and coag. I think coag who isn't paying any attention, is very likely to vote with scum.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 11 2016 00:39 GMT
#4928
ebwop: 3 town 1 of which is coag
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub265
Nina 151
NeuroSwarm 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14583
scan(afreeca) 25
Bale 16
NaDa 1
Dota 2
febbydoto23
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4020
Liquid`Hasu668
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1963
summit1g1221
shahzam524
WinterStarcraft359
C9.Mang0274
ToD273
JuggernautJason39
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1072
Other Games
• imaqtpie1000
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 39m
INu's Battles
13h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 39m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.