• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:15
CEST 14:15
KST 21:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8444 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 15:29 GMT
#3539
Just a random thought tho. whatever we do we should absolutely not shennanie or go from person to person changing are minds and stacking up votes.

Theres two very important town roles out there still. We dont want to have to force them to claim. Like we need to pick some scrub and never change. Ffs I dont want any more sadness.

If we put 7 votes on noct and then change are mind and put 7 votes on trefel and then he claims cop and then we put 7 votes on slam and he claims j/k ill never play mafia again.

Like just consolidate no shennanies ever
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 15:32 GMT
#3541
On January 04 2016 00:29 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 00:23 sicklucker wrote:
None of the scummy people in my mind have brought up lynching nocturnemages.

Dandred off the top of your head who has said they want to lynch him?

I sapose ill sheep you on him. like so many towns thought ness was mafia. He rage quit. I think its more likely he would do that as mafia? but im not sure


Me, you, oo said he'd sheep and rit said he saw something, shining as well said I had a point.

Besides that it's largely been ignored up to this point.


i mean that could be mostly pure I really liked oo's post for some reason. i
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 15:33 GMT
#3542
slam or noctorn mage and never change. at least we have a chance to read palmer/tref/ritoky going forward. Even if noctorn mage is town hes not going to give a flying shit about this game. I wouldnt and slam is slam
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 15:36 GMT
#3544
We had a gunsmith who died. ritoky claimed he recieved the gun.

Gunsmiths give guns they dont shoot guns
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 15:38 GMT
#3545
Does kush try to fake dumbtell? lol hes so probably town from everything ive heard of him.

I know I give you a hard time but you stepped your activity up so good for that
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 15:42 GMT
#3547
ya maybe i feel like you would read your scum qt but maybe not lol
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 15:57 GMT
#3551
fifty fifty either we do or we dont. Or in this case we lynch him or noctorn
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 15:58 GMT
#3552
On January 04 2016 00:57 NocturneMage wrote:
For those of you who don't think I give a shit about this game, I am just letting you know I'm on page 41 reading from beginning to end. I'll let you know when I'm fully caught up.

I voted Onegu based on reading the most important parts of this game (the TT claim, the lynch, the day 2 intro/in and around the day posts/night posts) because I don't have that much time to read 170 pages of goodness knows what, and I glossed through the reads of the nightkills since we have two nights of NK WIFOM information to look through. Replacing in that is generally how I start, and this game is larger than anything I've played.

I asked for points against Palmar/Slam, never really got an answer but found something reliable on the former after the fact.

I think at least a few of those people out of the game wanted Palmar dead so that's an indication there's probably something up with Palmar, but I haven't read his filter but we're talking what, 7-8 people dead over 2 nights?

Doesn't that count for something? Onegu is mechanically confirmed mafia so that is an easy vote.

If we're one lynch away from lylo as Damdred said, I want to know why people aren't voting the most likely mafia.

If people are going for the "we must kill the powerrole" strategy, then this is something I'm not terribly familiar with outside 13-player setups.


hes not tho
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 16:01 GMT
#3555
Have you ever played with onegu nocturnemage?

I think I have roleswapped with him twice before. its like all he does. Fakes power roles
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 16:04 GMT
#3558
This is a true story. I once replaced into a game where onegu claimed cop. I pretended to be cop for a few more days because why the hell not? I cant remember it to be honest but I think it was a legit roleswap
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 16:09 GMT
#3559
If I were to scum read onegu it would be for the fact hes usually acualy good at his fakeclaim bullshit. but here he was just really bad. But hes been playing especially bad lately
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 16:14 GMT
#3563
there is no such line when it comes to onegu thats kind of the point
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 16:15 GMT
#3565
I wanna say hes town based on the fact hes as ridiculously inactive like his last town game about a week ago. In these games hes been super inactive even for onegu.

I feel like a mafia onegu would try harder. I think he plays to roll mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 16:20 GMT
#3567
cliffs?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 16:41 GMT
#3573
Warning I haven't slept and I gotta play a 1052 team dota 2 qualifier tournament because i sub for shit tier two teams while drinking alot of coffee and then beer. so expect some nonsense out of me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 16:43 GMT
#3574
I just realized mafia has a rolecop. Hum this makes the vivax kill even stranger. w/e
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 16:48 GMT
#3576
maybe nocturne mage is tmi when he acualy knows what mafia roles there are since I never bothered to look other then the vig and roleblocker I noticed. I mean its really stupid I think so I wont hold it against him but I never noticed there was a rolecop or a gf. Like whats rc even stand for rolecops are kinda rare in games
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 16:53 GMT
#3578
On January 04 2016 01:50 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 01:48 sicklucker wrote:
maybe nocturne mage is tmi when he acualy knows what mafia roles there are since I never bothered to look other then the vig and roleblocker I noticed. I mean its really stupid I think so I wont hold it against him but I never noticed there was a rolecop or a gf. Like whats rc even stand for rolecops are kinda rare in games


This is an open setup? Read the OP much? And people have mentioned both rolecop/rolechecker in pre-game/early game in putting the setup together.

Are you smoking weed or something?


Im completely not in a stable mindset. I know its an open setup but I only ever glanced at the mafia roles because it didnt affect me. roleblocker is in every game there a given. I noticed the vig because its a game changer when I glanced over it. I completely missed the other gf/rc because I skimmed it.

Im pretty sure your an inexperienced player who only played 13ers.

SO ITS KIND OF FUCKING WEIRD YOU KNOW THAT RC= ROLECOP NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT

how do you know rc=rolecop? its not in the op at all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 16:58 GMT
#3582
So none of NocturneMage's games had rolecops in them according to the tl.database.

And I remember hts saying he was a mafia newb awile back. Can anyone verify or denies this?

I think I just caught a mafia for the most stupid reason ever.

How the hell does he know rc=rolecop?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 03 2016 16:58 GMT
#3583
On January 04 2016 01:58 NocturneMage wrote:
Himalayas also had a rolecop and I observed that game.


hum wellplayed sir. I had you voted already tho XD
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 826
RotterdaM378
SteadfastSC180
TKL 166
Rex99
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 378
ByuN 255
SteadfastSC 180
TKL 166
Rex 99
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32913
Shuttle 1707
Bisu 723
Jaedong 670
Horang2 527
Mong 366
Soulkey 307
actioN 272
Stork 264
Mini 251
[ Show more ]
firebathero 231
BeSt 202
Larva 201
Soma 189
EffOrt 139
Last 132
Rush 118
Zeus 115
Snow 105
ZerO 98
Free 77
Pusan 74
910 74
Hyun 70
Sexy 68
Mind 67
PianO 61
Yoon 50
Shine 49
Sharp 45
hero 41
Shinee 33
Bale 23
JYJ 22
HiyA 22
sorry 22
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 17
Sacsri 15
Hm[arnc] 15
ZergMaN 15
scan(afreeca) 15
yabsab 15
Noble 8
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc1470
Dendi773
canceldota75
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1236
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King217
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes388
Other Games
gofns63569
singsing2217
Lowko286
B2W.Neo258
DeMusliM208
Pyrionflax168
Livibee149
hiko47
QueenE47
Trikslyr32
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 503
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
League of Legends
• Jankos1342
Other Games
• Shiphtur620
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 45m
The PondCast
21h 45m
INu's Battles
22h 45m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.