• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:55
CEST 15:55
KST 22:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7975 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 22 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:41 GMT
#3924
like this is beyond being stubborn and stupid
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:45 GMT
#3931
On December 05 2015 22:11 Palmar wrote:
I don't know if I'm going to do much more today, it's weekend.

Based on reading HtS and NM yesterday, I'm going to leave my vote on her. I think it's the right call.

I won't be here at the deadline (or well... I won't be here from many hours before the deadline until tomorrow), so meh. I'll check my phone and such. If anyone wants my attention for something special just shout, I'll hopefully notice. I still think this is a reasonably good lynch. NM seems kinda towny and he's very sure about HtS, and her entire tone is very very bland as I talked about.

I am again more suspicious of fidei and trfel than I was previously, with NM moving into the probably town column. I actually read something FF wrote that made me think he's town too, but since I can't even remember what it was, it can't have been super significant. Still for now this is good enough. I have yet to read FF, DYH and I think some other people, but I'll have to do that during the night or tomorrow.

Good luck guys.


On August 29 2015 19:31 Palmar wrote:
Do we do the AFK vote today?

it's weekend so don't expect much from me.


On May 11 2015 18:56 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2015 13:18 Bill Murray wrote:
Wow I should have nuked fucking Palmar

Guy has even less activity than Trfel

Very unusual for Palmar


It was weekend and I was hungover.

This year is the worst. Everyone is turning 30 so always party and I'm old.


On April 11 2015 01:48 Palmar wrote:
you know what. It's almost weekend so I'm just gonna fuck off. I'm going to pretend no one is voting me or scumreading me and ignore you all because you've all proven you're bad. So what I'll do instead is at my own leisure, if I feel like it, drop some reads and hard hitting analysis in the thread that will probably go over your tiny heads anyway.

No more rage. I'm playing single player mafia now.


On January 31 2015 20:35 Palmar wrote:
No pls civ and weekend and Super Bowl tomo and various other excuses.


On January 31 2015 01:29 Palmar wrote:
btw it's weekend (yes I stayed home because of a kid with chickenpox today, so weekend one day early) so don't expect any magic from me today.

I still trust _most_ of my reads.


On December 01 2014 01:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 23:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 30 2014 23:05 Palmar wrote:
On November 30 2014 13:42 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On November 30 2014 13:24 Damdred wrote:
Meh super and sent could be the last two so not sure bout you atm

The odds of happening twice in a row are amazingly slim

lol

Are you doing stuff now or do we have to wagon you?

I don't know. maybe you should wagon me just in case.

It's still weekend and I'm not really finding the time to filterdive. I'm always shit on weekends.


On August 02 2014 07:15 Palmar wrote:
it's weekend btw, so I'm going to be away and stuff. I'm in the middle of nowhere.


On July 12 2014 20:59 Palmar wrote:
we did it again! started on a weekend!

Disclaimer: I'm hungover and will get mad.


On September 29 2013 08:04 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 08:03 Grackaroni wrote:
Hey Palmar, hurry up and solve the game already. I foresee an endgamed in my future. Want to talk out reads with me?


Not now, I seriously thought we were beyond starting games on weekends, it's dumb.

But later.


On March 23 2014 08:23 Palmar wrote:
I don't know if I like it, he was on the correct wagons if I recall correctly, and I vaguely remember him saying something that made me think he's town. I haven't re-checked his filter to confirm that I was basing my townread on him on something good or just a thing.

I did point out to him that he was being like far less supertown than in the last game, but I'm not entirely sure that makes him scum because his history suggests that being useful is the anomaly rather than the rule with him.

It's weekend, reading filters is hard work.



Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:47 GMT
#3936
On January 05 2016 07:46 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:44 nooniansoong wrote:
fuck meetings so hard.
now i have to drive home.
See how easy it was to get a majority on GB? That's because he's town.
Ask yourself, who is the scumteam? Most of them are on GB.

Switch to alakaslam. This is the last plea I will make.


we dont have time/people to switch to slam. either switch to Palmar or we're gonna be stuck with GB

We're not fucking switching to me. We're switching to slam if anything. Maybe NM or OO

What the hell is your problem man.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:47 GMT
#3937
Like do you just genuinely feel the need to be an asshole for no reason?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:51 GMT
#3947
On January 05 2016 07:49 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:47 Palmar wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:46 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:44 nooniansoong wrote:
fuck meetings so hard.
now i have to drive home.
See how easy it was to get a majority on GB? That's because he's town.
Ask yourself, who is the scumteam? Most of them are on GB.

Switch to alakaslam. This is the last plea I will make.


we dont have time/people to switch to slam. either switch to Palmar or we're gonna be stuck with GB

We're not fucking switching to me. We're switching to slam if anything. Maybe NM or OO

What the hell is your problem man.


I think you're scum. Do you think this is personal or something? Unlike HF I haven't tried to insult you or anything. But based on your play, and all of the talkative townies this far thinking your scum I think you are indeed scum. I thought if you got a lot of pressure on you, you'd come out talk a lot and convince people not to lynch you. Which is what it seems like to me has happened.

Well what the hell could I have done to convince you I'm not mafia?

People pressure me, I start doing useful shit to prove I'm not mafia, but because I'm proving I'm not mafia I must be mafia?

You've long since reached a conclusion, and it's starting to look like you don't even have any interest in changing it.

If I somehow get shenanigan'd on here, Exo actually might be mafia guys.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:51 GMT
#3951
On January 05 2016 07:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 06:46 GlowingBear wrote:
Voted*

Because Palmar is epic and was a crouching fool hidden badass

I humbly think this is a good description of me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:52 GMT
#3952
On January 05 2016 07:51 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:49 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:47 Palmar wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:46 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:44 nooniansoong wrote:
fuck meetings so hard.
now i have to drive home.
See how easy it was to get a majority on GB? That's because he's town.
Ask yourself, who is the scumteam? Most of them are on GB.

Switch to alakaslam. This is the last plea I will make.


we dont have time/people to switch to slam. either switch to Palmar or we're gonna be stuck with GB

We're not fucking switching to me. We're switching to slam if anything. Maybe NM or OO

What the hell is your problem man.


I think you're scum. Do you think this is personal or something? Unlike HF I haven't tried to insult you or anything. But based on your play, and all of the talkative townies this far thinking your scum I think you are indeed scum. I thought if you got a lot of pressure on you, you'd come out talk a lot and convince people not to lynch you. Which is what it seems like to me has happened.


I can lynch Palmar or Alakaslam here.

No you can't.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:53 GMT
#3955
On January 05 2016 07:52 NocturneMage wrote:
THERE IS RESISTANCE TO THE SLAM/PALMAR LYNCHES.

GEE I WONDER WHY......

It took a massive effort on my part to get the GB lynch.

Good narrative bro
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:53 GMT
#3957
Then again I'm talking to a player who cited coagulation as a good reason to vote me.

Soooo......
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:55 GMT
#3963
I am only moving to slam if it is to save myself. if GB is the lynch I'm staying there.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:55 GMT
#3965
GB has, no matter how you look at it, been absolute horseshit for almost a week now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:56 GMT
#3967
On January 05 2016 07:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:55 GlowingBear wrote:
DUDE VOTE OWS


You know what's funny?
The last time you tried some last minute shenannies on me, you were mafia.

I'm feeling pretty good right about now.

literally worst meta, but I'll take it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:56 GMT
#3969
On January 05 2016 07:55 Damdred wrote:
GB is going to flip town I think 9/10 times here idk about slam id vote slam over GB now probably

based on what?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:57 GMT
#3973
On January 05 2016 07:56 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:54 sicklucker wrote:
Hum so we lynch exo tormorow


Why would you lynch me? I'm somehow scum now?

Either way I'll argue with you in a sec. Right now we need to focus on this vote

you're not trying to re-evaluate your reads, you're just happy with a massive status quo of a lynch list that you want to go down. You could very well be scum, especially based on your complete reluctance to admit any of my effort today. I bet you barely even read it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:59 GMT
#3978
On January 05 2016 07:57 Damdred wrote:
If GB is scum hr would do what he's doing to an extent and vote slam bow he's going way off target onto obi. Either he's distancing for obi ir he's town not caring if he lives.

jesus this is actually a good point

hnnngggggg I don't want to do it
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 23:00 GMT
#3982
fuck it I'm staying
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 23:02 GMT
#3990
I will be accepting my best player 2016 award in 12 months.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 23:03 GMT
#3992
It's semi-interesting GB didn't vote on his counterwagon
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 23:04 GMT
#3997
On January 05 2016 08:03 Damdred wrote:
Well I'm glad it was the case hrm I look sorta bad but it made sense to me at the time

technically it could've been a scum vs scum wagon (see gb didn't vote slam). But he also may just have given up.

either way, checking slam: fantastic idea.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 23:05 GMT
#4001
On January 05 2016 08:05 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:55 GlowingBear wrote:
DUDE VOTE OWS


You know what's funny?
The last time you tried some last minute shenannies on me, you were mafia.

I'm feeling pretty good right about now.


Actually best meta.

literally flawless
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1088
RotterdaM588
SteadfastSC293
TKL 221
Rex134
CosmosSc2 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 588
SteadfastSC 293
TKL 221
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 33
Codebar 25
ProTech1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45950
Shuttle 2650
Calm 1505
Jaedong 1150
Horang2 840
Mini 630
actioN 608
EffOrt 569
Soulkey 483
Soma 408
[ Show more ]
Stork 320
Rush 258
Larva 243
BeSt 216
Snow 196
ZerO 182
firebathero 135
Mong 112
Zeus 94
Last 78
910 75
hero 70
Mind 65
Free 64
Hyun 56
Sharp 41
PianO 37
sorry 36
Pusan 34
Shinee 33
JYJ 27
Shine 25
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
HiyA 21
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
Rock 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5196
Dendi1194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1848
Fnx 585
edward41
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King159
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes582
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2210
olofmeister1625
hiko747
B2W.Neo332
DeMusliM226
Livibee190
Pyrionflax162
Liquid`VortiX139
Khaldor89
Trikslyr75
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1513
Other Games
BasetradeTV156
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH186
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1831
• Jankos1594
• TFBlade444
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 5m
The PondCast
20h 5m
INu's Battles
21h 5m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.