• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:21
CEST 23:21
KST 06:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8303 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 19:56 GMT
#4649
On January 10 2016 03:59 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2016 04:40 sicklucker wrote:
Obi is still my boy hes done nothing to not deserve mt tr
Dandred is probably town I think going against that is game losing
I would gamble onegus town
Palmar is town for sure but he should be suspect some if he does not die i think. But there is a rolecop so they could leave him around knowing hes vt or something weird
I think oo is kinda town and gb spewed him as well
Kush probably deserves a town read

Scums probably tref/slam/exp/ritoky that seems right to me but im not 100% positive on any of them



So let me get this right? We have this post.

He gives hard town reads to Obi and Palmar.

So why are you saying Obi is confirmed town and Palmar isnt.

I dont get it anymore.

SL never says who he checks we are just guessing but you are ignoring his hard town read on Palmar. Why?

Call me tinfoil but Exo_ and Obi scum team?


Do you read what you quote lol? That's not exactly a "hard town read"
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 20:22 GMT
#4654
On January 10 2016 05:19 Onegu wrote:
Then the second part goes on to say if he is VT scum keep him around...

Like you guys are giving the second part but not the third...

He gives a caveat then and caveat to the caveat. We are also talking at this point where there is still a GF and a miller in the game so the cop cant be certain about his checks. And yet he still goes Palmar is sure town?


Where exactly are you reading "sure town" b/c I'm sure not reading that
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 20:50 GMT
#4661
On January 10 2016 05:29 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:54 sicklucker wrote:
Hum so we lynch exo tormorow


Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 08:05 sicklucker wrote:
exo and trefels mafia equity shot through the roof today as well


Wouldnt be surprised if SL red checked Exo_ here.


Onegu I can't help but feel like you're tossing sand in the air and hopping it hits something. Trying to make out like SL really hard read town on Palmar, while simultaneously doubting how hard he read obi is really a huge stretch. I think you're scum trying desperately to stop a lynch on your scum buddy
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2016 21:11 GMT
#4663
On January 10 2016 05:58 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2016 05:50 ExO_ wrote:
On January 10 2016 05:29 Onegu wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:54 sicklucker wrote:
Hum so we lynch exo tormorow


On January 05 2016 08:05 sicklucker wrote:
exo and trefels mafia equity shot through the roof today as well


Wouldnt be surprised if SL red checked Exo_ here.


Onegu I can't help but feel like you're tossing sand in the air and hopping it hits something. Trying to make out like SL really hard read town on Palmar, while simultaneously doubting how hard he read obi is really a huge stretch. I think you're scum trying desperately to stop a lynch on your scum buddy



No you are now misrepresenting me. I am pointing out your inconsistency. My point is we cant trust that obi was green checked. I have other reasons to think Palmar is town. I have no other reason to think that obi is town. You see SL say obi is town and say he is confirmed. You see SL say Palmar is town for sure and scum read him.

I am saying and have said we shouldnt be guessing about what SL checks were. You are picking and choosing.


He doesn't say Palmar is town for sure. He literally says lynch him if hes alive later. He says nothing like that about obi
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 00:29 GMT
#4673
On January 10 2016 09:25 Onegu wrote:
Why arent you people voting ExO.

I may be drinking. I may drink alot depending on the outcome of the Cincinnati vs. Pittsuckers game. I was 6 last time they won a playoff game and I think most of you young children werent even born...


because I'm not scum. And at best what is your case on me, that I disagree with you on what SL said? This is a pretty pathetic attempt by scum to get a townie lynched
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 04:27 GMT
#4681
I haven't rolled scum in TL, and I still haven't. OO considering you are green and I know you're green I ask you to really look through my filter. I don't always know what I'm doing but I've tried my best this game. I'm not scum, and tone reading me I think is really weird considering you have no base line to compare it to.

At the time, I thought GB was town. I pretty much hard town read him after the exchange he had with HF on day 1. I wanted the Palmar lynch on day 3, but it wasn't going to happen. I preferred Slam to GB for 2 reasons: slam hadn't been super active nor helpful, but Primarily b/c I thought GB was town and wanted an alternative to his lynch.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 06:03 GMT
#4687
On January 10 2016 13:37 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2016 13:27 ExO_ wrote:
I haven't rolled scum in TL, and I still haven't. OO considering you are green and I know you're green I ask you to really look through my filter. I don't always know what I'm doing but I've tried my best this game. I'm not scum, and tone reading me I think is really weird considering you have no base line to compare it to.

At the time, I thought GB was town. I pretty much hard town read him after the exchange he had with HF on day 1. I wanted the Palmar lynch on day 3, but it wasn't going to happen. I preferred Slam to GB for 2 reasons: slam hadn't been super active nor helpful, but Primarily b/c I thought GB was town and wanted an alternative to his lynch.

whats your latest scum team?


Palmar/Ritoky/Kush/Onegu Out of these 3 names, there are 4 scum

Said it a couple pages back and I stand by this. I can't believe I'm saying this, but based on today alone I think Kush is the most likely to be town currently.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 06:15 GMT
#4688
*ebwop out of these 4 names there are 3 scum
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 08:04 GMT
#4697
On January 10 2016 15:59 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2016 15:03 ExO_ wrote:
On January 10 2016 13:37 ObviousOne wrote:
On January 10 2016 13:27 ExO_ wrote:
I haven't rolled scum in TL, and I still haven't. OO considering you are green and I know you're green I ask you to really look through my filter. I don't always know what I'm doing but I've tried my best this game. I'm not scum, and tone reading me I think is really weird considering you have no base line to compare it to.

At the time, I thought GB was town. I pretty much hard town read him after the exchange he had with HF on day 1. I wanted the Palmar lynch on day 3, but it wasn't going to happen. I preferred Slam to GB for 2 reasons: slam hadn't been super active nor helpful, but Primarily b/c I thought GB was town and wanted an alternative to his lynch.

whats your latest scum team?


Palmar/Ritoky/Kush/Onegu Out of these 3 names, there are 4 scum

Said it a couple pages back and I stand by this. I can't believe I'm saying this, but based on today alone I think Kush is the most likely to be town currently.


bad list is bad.

you ever gonna answer 1gu's question?

why do you infer 1 thing from SL's post, but not the other? super out of place OWS read = green check, but palmar is scum palmar is scum palmar is scum -> next day -> palmar is town =/= green check? does inferring both lose you the game cuz not enuf MLs or something?


You literally keep ignoring the fact that he says if Palmar is still alive lynch him. SL town pushed OWS heavily since the start of the game, SL was pretty weak on Palmar being town. I can't see why you are 100% sure on Palmar being town yet doubted OWS being town at one point. The only mindset that comes from is scum IMO. You're trying to get townies to lynch other townies, and cause chaos.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 20:38 GMT
#4732
Onegu, Palmar, ObviousOne, Coagulation, ObiWanShinobi

I'd look at this list closely boys. Doesn't look like I'm getting out alive today. Coag/OWS/OO are all confirmed town and all voting for me. Onegu and Palmar are both scum and started this scum train on me. Notice how Ritoky really pushed me but isn't voting yet.

Read what NM said after his lynch. I largely agree with him. If Palmar is town there's no way he'd get this far. Tomorrow at lylo (or mylo I don't even know) scum will try to push somebody like Shining, and will probably shoot Damdred or OO. Alternatively they'll leave OO alive and say he wasn't really the JK and should die next.

Either way it's been fun boys. I really was VT, well played scum for getting the mislynch on me, and seriously fuck you coag for being a confirmed town all game and doing nothing.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 20:40 GMT
#4733
I'll be around for the next few hours. OWS/OO if there's any questions you have let me know. I will flip as town, so anything you'd like to know from a confirmed townie in the next 2.5 hours please ask.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 20:42 GMT
#4738
On January 11 2016 05:40 The Shining wrote:
New information that you can't be assed to share for 40 hours. You are not town.

I'm voting ritoky and everyone else should read NMs case, read my comparisons to his reaction to being scummed here and in full metal(argue with the case, call the case maker scum, then backtrack on the scum read for weak reasons) and vote him.

And honestly ritoky scum here implicates exo to a point because he's the leading wagon, ritoky implies he's scum but defaults into a soft push on me instead of voting who he thinks is scum.


Shining I'm really not scum lol. I think Ritoky has a really good chance of being scum here. Look at how he's pushed me but won't join the wagon
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 20:45 GMT
#4741
Damdred/Shining any questions for me? Anything I can do to help?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 20:56 GMT
#4749
On January 11 2016 05:55 Damdred wrote:
Exo when you were talking to oo and said I know for sure your green. What did you mean.

Ritoky are you the jk?


I think OO's JK claim is legit. Nobody has CCed. I think if there was an actual JK left he would CC. At worst it would be a 1-1 trade, and if we could figure out who was telling the truth we could go 1-0. The chance of getting a scum without killing a townie means scum wouldn't want to fake CC JK. Therefore I believe OO's claim
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 20:58 GMT
#4752
You serious Ritoky? Why would you wait until 2 hours left to day this? God I hope you're a scum Fake Claiming, we could've spent this time focusing on why OO was either telling the truth or lying and now we're going to lynch me (a townie). Great job.

though I actually think with the way OO typed that with 2 minutes to spare and how long it was, I tend to believe him over you, who pushed me all day and is now trying to distance himself from that push
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 20:59 GMT
#4753
On January 11 2016 05:58 Damdred wrote:
Fuxking knew it why the fuck do you have to make me pull your teeth.

Everyone vote oo

I'll explain why rit is the jk


Not like I have much of a choice, but explain it to me.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 21:00 GMT
#4755
And who did you jail each night Ritoky?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 21:01 GMT
#4758
On January 11 2016 06:00 Damdred wrote:
Here's why rit is the jk


1) the original play rit agreed to with the jk always protecting him. The hint was there and that's why rit shoots he a never getting rb by the hi because he is the jk and scum won't waste a rb on him because jk is probably there.

2) oo protected me n2 after I fake claimed no way I deserved protect after I got town Tt lynched and he scum read me before then.

3) the anger at the claim.


Then why is he pushing me all day, and now trying to distance himself from it?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 21:02 GMT
#4761
Either way the lynch should be between OO and Ritoky here.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 10 2016 21:02 GMT
#4763
why do you keep calling me eco xD
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub265
Nina 151
NeuroSwarm 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14583
scan(afreeca) 25
Bale 16
NaDa 1
Dota 2
febbydoto23
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4020
Liquid`Hasu668
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1963
summit1g1221
shahzam524
WinterStarcraft359
C9.Mang0274
ToD273
JuggernautJason39
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1072
Other Games
• imaqtpie1000
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 39m
INu's Battles
13h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 39m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.