• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:15
CEST 23:15
KST 06:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8672 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 269 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 26 2015 23:22 GMT
#241
On December 27 2015 08:17 N e s s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:12 N e s s wrote:
Alright, i'm just going to assume this started for now.

Also, i can't understand why lynching Mooseydoosey is a good idea what so ever. Why would you lynch someone not even an hour into Day 1?

But, nevertheless heres a few questions to get the ball rolling.

Answer these questions.

How much mafia experience do you have? I have played atleast 10 games up to this point.
How many times have you been mafia in your mafia meta? twice, won both times.
If you had to choose one person to lynch right now, who would it be? Honestly most of you are doing moose for reasons i can't understand, but right now basically nobody. I haven't read back.
If you saw 3 buttons, 1 being green, 1 being yellow, and 1 being red, which would you push? I'd push green.


1) 2 years of experience, basically
2) 8 times I think
3) ness
4) I'd push triangle

Question: how do you expect these questions will help you to find mafia?

It actually can be used later on in game, collecting answers usually helps me.


I understand asking questions, I'm asking why these particular questions are relevant? How will any answer from these questions help you solve the game?
I'm adorable.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:23 GMT
#242
Also truffle is way too happy to have rolled scum. He joins the townpile.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 26 2015 23:24 GMT
#243
On December 27 2015 08:21 N e s s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:20 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:12 N e s s wrote:
Alright, i'm just going to assume this started for now.

Also, i can't understand why lynching Mooseydoosey is a good idea what so ever. Why would you lynch someone not even an hour into Day 1?

But, nevertheless heres a few questions to get the ball rolling.

Answer these questions.

How much mafia experience do you have? I have played atleast 10 games up to this point.
How many times have you been mafia in your mafia meta? twice, won both times.
If you had to choose one person to lynch right now, who would it be? Honestly most of you are doing moose for reasons i can't understand, but right now basically nobody. I haven't read back.
If you saw 3 buttons, 1 being green, 1 being yellow, and 1 being red, which would you push? I'd push green.


1) 2 years of experience, basically
2) 8 times I think
3) ness
4) I'd push triangle

Question: how do you expect these questions will help you to find mafia?

Why do you think this makes him mafia?


It doesn't unless he can't explain what he expects from questions like these

Yes, glowing bear you haven't played any games with me before, so i'm just going to assume you're town right now. But you jumping to me as mafia for asking questions...?

Tell me, why do you think i'm mafia in a logical manner.


Because trying to look contributive without wing contributive at all is something a Mafia will do.

For example, asking questions that lead nowhere
I'm adorable.
N e s s
Profile Joined December 2015
105 Posts
December 26 2015 23:24 GMT
#244
Day 1 is usually spent by everybody ****posting from my mafia experience. So i can expect not much to be happening.

ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 26 2015 23:24 GMT
#245
On December 27 2015 08:21 N e s s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:20 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:12 N e s s wrote:
Alright, i'm just going to assume this started for now.

Also, i can't understand why lynching Mooseydoosey is a good idea what so ever. Why would you lynch someone not even an hour into Day 1?

But, nevertheless heres a few questions to get the ball rolling.

Answer these questions.

How much mafia experience do you have? I have played atleast 10 games up to this point.
How many times have you been mafia in your mafia meta? twice, won both times.
If you had to choose one person to lynch right now, who would it be? Honestly most of you are doing moose for reasons i can't understand, but right now basically nobody. I haven't read back.
If you saw 3 buttons, 1 being green, 1 being yellow, and 1 being red, which would you push? I'd push green.


1) 2 years of experience, basically
2) 8 times I think
3) ness
4) I'd push triangle

Question: how do you expect these questions will help you to find mafia?

Why do you think this makes him mafia?


It doesn't unless he can't explain what he expects from questions like these

Yes, glowing bear you haven't played any games with me before, so i'm just going to assume you're town right now. But you jumping to me as mafia for asking questions...?

Tell me, why do you think i'm mafia in a logical manner.


cuz you asked useless personal questions most of which can be answered by looking @ the DB that don't lead to mafia in any obvious way.

tho town GB mostly just calls you dumb or worthless there instead of mafia, so GB might be mafia; juzzayin.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 26 2015 23:25 GMT
#246
Wait a second, I messed up, didn't I

It appears that Artanis is town, if he's being pushed for what he has posted, he's town.

Even idiot-proof isn't idiot-proof enough for me T.T
N e s s
Profile Joined December 2015
105 Posts
December 26 2015 23:25 GMT
#247
On December 27 2015 08:24 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:21 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:20 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:12 N e s s wrote:
Alright, i'm just going to assume this started for now.

Also, i can't understand why lynching Mooseydoosey is a good idea what so ever. Why would you lynch someone not even an hour into Day 1?

But, nevertheless heres a few questions to get the ball rolling.

Answer these questions.

How much mafia experience do you have? I have played atleast 10 games up to this point.
How many times have you been mafia in your mafia meta? twice, won both times.
If you had to choose one person to lynch right now, who would it be? Honestly most of you are doing moose for reasons i can't understand, but right now basically nobody. I haven't read back.
If you saw 3 buttons, 1 being green, 1 being yellow, and 1 being red, which would you push? I'd push green.


1) 2 years of experience, basically
2) 8 times I think
3) ness
4) I'd push triangle

Question: how do you expect these questions will help you to find mafia?

Why do you think this makes him mafia?


It doesn't unless he can't explain what he expects from questions like these

Yes, glowing bear you haven't played any games with me before, so i'm just going to assume you're town right now. But you jumping to me as mafia for asking questions...?

Tell me, why do you think i'm mafia in a logical manner.


Because trying to look contributive without wing contributive at all is something a Mafia will do.

For example, asking questions that lead nowhere

[image loading]
N e s s
Profile Joined December 2015
105 Posts
December 26 2015 23:26 GMT
#248
On December 27 2015 08:24 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:21 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:20 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:12 N e s s wrote:
Alright, i'm just going to assume this started for now.

Also, i can't understand why lynching Mooseydoosey is a good idea what so ever. Why would you lynch someone not even an hour into Day 1?

But, nevertheless heres a few questions to get the ball rolling.

Answer these questions.

How much mafia experience do you have? I have played atleast 10 games up to this point.
How many times have you been mafia in your mafia meta? twice, won both times.
If you had to choose one person to lynch right now, who would it be? Honestly most of you are doing moose for reasons i can't understand, but right now basically nobody. I haven't read back.
If you saw 3 buttons, 1 being green, 1 being yellow, and 1 being red, which would you push? I'd push green.


1) 2 years of experience, basically
2) 8 times I think
3) ness
4) I'd push triangle

Question: how do you expect these questions will help you to find mafia?

Why do you think this makes him mafia?


It doesn't unless he can't explain what he expects from questions like these

Yes, glowing bear you haven't played any games with me before, so i'm just going to assume you're town right now. But you jumping to me as mafia for asking questions...?

Tell me, why do you think i'm mafia in a logical manner.


cuz you asked useless personal questions most of which can be answered by looking @ the DB that don't lead to mafia in any obvious way.

tho town GB mostly just calls you dumb or worthless there instead of mafia, so GB might be mafia; juzzayin.

Mafia experience? Thats not a personal question. It shows how experienced someone is. Thats why i asked it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:27 GMT
#249
On December 27 2015 08:25 Trfel wrote:
Wait a second, I messed up, didn't I

It appears that Artanis is town, if he's being pushed for what he has posted, he's town.

Even idiot-proof isn't idiot-proof enough for me T.T

Yeah, the idea behind it is that I don't care about what I post as town whereas I mostly do as mafia and I'm pretty aware of what looks 'objectively' scummy so I try to avoid it as scum as it's really never worth the wifom, whereas as town it's like whatever.
N e s s
Profile Joined December 2015
105 Posts
December 26 2015 23:28 GMT
#250
Although, from what glowing bear is saying right now, i'm not going to say she's mafia. Jumping to that conclusion with no solid evidence isn't very smart.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 26 2015 23:28 GMT
#251
I am once again town. Jeez.

How I will play this game:
1) If people call me mafia I will not rage at them. I will simply explain I am not.
2) I will keep my filter really low.


Basically I will play how I would play scum. But then as town.

Why?
Because I need to learn to play under suspicion and be fine with it.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 26 2015 23:28 GMT
#252
totally policy lynching coag or onegu this game on day 1
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 26 2015 23:28 GMT
#253
My scumhunting will probably consist of not reading the thread and find mafia things. It will be glorious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 26 2015 23:28 GMT
#254
Trfel, do you have any reads on people that have posted beyond me?
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 26 2015 23:29 GMT
#255
On December 27 2015 08:26 N e s s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:24 ritoky wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:21 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:20 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:12 N e s s wrote:
Alright, i'm just going to assume this started for now.

Also, i can't understand why lynching Mooseydoosey is a good idea what so ever. Why would you lynch someone not even an hour into Day 1?

But, nevertheless heres a few questions to get the ball rolling.

Answer these questions.

How much mafia experience do you have? I have played atleast 10 games up to this point.
How many times have you been mafia in your mafia meta? twice, won both times.
If you had to choose one person to lynch right now, who would it be? Honestly most of you are doing moose for reasons i can't understand, but right now basically nobody. I haven't read back.
If you saw 3 buttons, 1 being green, 1 being yellow, and 1 being red, which would you push? I'd push green.


1) 2 years of experience, basically
2) 8 times I think
3) ness
4) I'd push triangle

Question: how do you expect these questions will help you to find mafia?

Why do you think this makes him mafia?


It doesn't unless he can't explain what he expects from questions like these

Yes, glowing bear you haven't played any games with me before, so i'm just going to assume you're town right now. But you jumping to me as mafia for asking questions...?

Tell me, why do you think i'm mafia in a logical manner.


cuz you asked useless personal questions most of which can be answered by looking @ the DB that don't lead to mafia in any obvious way.

tho town GB mostly just calls you dumb or worthless there instead of mafia, so GB might be mafia; juzzayin.

Mafia experience? Thats not a personal question. It shows how experienced someone is. Thats why i asked it.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/390080-tl-mafia-database

you can look up everyone's names! see how many games on these forums they have played, get the results of those games, and even view their filters for said games. it answers almost all of your questions.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 26 2015 23:31 GMT
#256
Oh this started?

Sup
I can take that responsibility.
N e s s
Profile Joined December 2015
105 Posts
December 26 2015 23:32 GMT
#257
On December 27 2015 08:29 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:26 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:24 ritoky wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:21 N e s s wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:20 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2015 08:12 N e s s wrote:
Alright, i'm just going to assume this started for now.

Also, i can't understand why lynching Mooseydoosey is a good idea what so ever. Why would you lynch someone not even an hour into Day 1?

But, nevertheless heres a few questions to get the ball rolling.

Answer these questions.

How much mafia experience do you have? I have played atleast 10 games up to this point.
How many times have you been mafia in your mafia meta? twice, won both times.
If you had to choose one person to lynch right now, who would it be? Honestly most of you are doing moose for reasons i can't understand, but right now basically nobody. I haven't read back.
If you saw 3 buttons, 1 being green, 1 being yellow, and 1 being red, which would you push? I'd push green.


1) 2 years of experience, basically
2) 8 times I think
3) ness
4) I'd push triangle

Question: how do you expect these questions will help you to find mafia?

Why do you think this makes him mafia?


It doesn't unless he can't explain what he expects from questions like these

Yes, glowing bear you haven't played any games with me before, so i'm just going to assume you're town right now. But you jumping to me as mafia for asking questions...?

Tell me, why do you think i'm mafia in a logical manner.


cuz you asked useless personal questions most of which can be answered by looking @ the DB that don't lead to mafia in any obvious way.

tho town GB mostly just calls you dumb or worthless there instead of mafia, so GB might be mafia; juzzayin.

Mafia experience? Thats not a personal question. It shows how experienced someone is. Thats why i asked it.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/390080-tl-mafia-database

you can look up everyone's names! see how many games on these forums they have played, get the results of those games, and even view their filters for said games. it answers almost all of your questions.

I'm new to team liquid, so i guess my questions strategie doesn't work here.

But i didn't know that, but what i meant was mafia experience as a whole. Not just their TL mafia, but on other forums as well. I know for an absolute fact there has to some veteran mafia players in here.

I guess my forums can't exactly help with that, i'll look up names later.

but in the mean time, who do you guys think is town aligned?
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 26 2015 23:33 GMT
#258
On December 27 2015 08:28 Koshi wrote:
I am once again town. Jeez.

How I will play this game:
1) If people call me mafia I will not rage at them. I will simply explain I am not.
2) I will keep my filter really low.


Basically I will play how I would play scum. But then as town.

Why?
Because I need to learn to play under suspicion and be fine with it.


will it last more than 12 hours this time?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 26 2015 23:35 GMT
#259
On December 27 2015 08:33 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2015 08:28 Koshi wrote:
I am once again town. Jeez.

How I will play this game:
1) If people call me mafia I will not rage at them. I will simply explain I am not.
2) I will keep my filter really low.


Basically I will play how I would play scum. But then as town.

Why?
Because I need to learn to play under suspicion and be fine with it.


will it last more than 12 hours this time?

Probably till D4.
I am just really happy this game is balanced. No pressure. Just find 1 mafia in 5 tries. Should be doable.
I had a good night of sleep.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 26 2015 23:38 GMT
#260
yo koshi, if vivax doesn't have more than 7 posts in the first 30 hours you wanna lynch him with me?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 274
Nina 110
SteadfastSC 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2422
910 62
Bale 12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD53
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1087
Other Games
summit1g6774
Grubby2314
shahzam584
ToD226
C9.Mang0189
UpATreeSC55
Liquid`Ken1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 72
• Hupsaiya 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 36
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21063
League of Legends
• TFBlade599
Other Games
• imaqtpie904
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 45m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 45m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.