• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:38
CEST 08:38
KST 15:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8383 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 128

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 269 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 29 2015 23:09 GMT
#2541
Huh.
Retired.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:11 GMT
#2542
(I don't know what to do now. I have no guarantee that HF actually has a gun or that the shot is real. I can't find anything in the OP regarding it so I'll just shut up until a host comes in... Still, it's dumb that I can't post or talk because someone might have a gun)
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 23:15 GMT
#2543
It's so sad that the people in charge didn't help artanis
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 23:17 GMT
#2544
On December 30 2015 08:11 Palmar wrote:
(I don't know what to do now. I have no guarantee that HF actually has a gun or that the shot is real. I can't find anything in the OP regarding it so I'll just shut up until a host comes in... Still, it's dumb that I can't post or talk because someone might have a gun)


It's not real.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:17 GMT
#2545
On December 30 2015 03:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 20:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Anyways, I believe the mafia is:
Palmar
kush --> (shining)
Onegu
Boxerfred
Ness/(tictock)
(Vivax)

I on't think i am going to do anything during this night phase unless something extreme happens.


I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:17 GMT
#2546
On December 30 2015 08:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 08:11 Palmar wrote:
(I don't know what to do now. I have no guarantee that HF actually has a gun or that the shot is real. I can't find anything in the OP regarding it so I'll just shut up until a host comes in... Still, it's dumb that I can't post or talk because someone might have a gun)


It's not real.

Thanks for clarifying that.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:17 GMT
#2547
##Vote Palmar
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:18 GMT
#2548
On December 30 2015 08:17 Koshi wrote:
##Vote Palmar

You're bad. Stay bad son.
Computer says mafia
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 29 2015 23:19 GMT
#2549
well i am not lying. i actually have a gun
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:19 GMT
#2550
On December 30 2015 04:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 30 2015 04:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:55 Palmar wrote:
Stop calling me mafia rayn you might die and the retards might sheep you post death

Lynch Palmar

Artanis

Wassup

You see scum here? The plammer? Palmari Kari?

Lynch Palmar

On December 30 2015 04:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 03:55 Palmar wrote:
Stop calling me mafia rayn you might die and the retards might sheep you post death

Lynch Palmar

On December 30 2015 03:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 03:43 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:30 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:08 rsoultin wrote:
Town v town

heard it here first :-)


no

Lynch Palmar?


yes

Lynch Palmar!

LynchPalmarLynchPalmarLynchPalmar.

On December 30 2015 03:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 03:30 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:08 rsoultin wrote:
Town v town

heard it here first :-)


no

Lynch Palmar?

I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:19 GMT
#2551
Can you prove it by murdering someone like GB? or someone terrible and afk?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:20 GMT
#2552
On December 30 2015 08:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 04:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 30 2015 04:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:55 Palmar wrote:
Stop calling me mafia rayn you might die and the retards might sheep you post death

Lynch Palmar

Artanis

Wassup

You see scum here? The plammer? Palmari Kari?

Lynch Palmar

Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 04:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:55 Palmar wrote:
Stop calling me mafia rayn you might die and the retards might sheep you post death

Lynch Palmar

Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 03:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:43 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:30 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:08 rsoultin wrote:
Town v town

heard it here first :-)


no

Lynch Palmar?


yes

Lynch Palmar!

LynchPalmarLynchPalmarLynchPalmar.

Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 03:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:30 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:08 rsoultin wrote:
Town v town

heard it here first :-)


no

Lynch Palmar?


Artanis is bad too.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:20 GMT
#2553
Also why on earth would I build a case on artanis in the night and then promptly shoot him. Do you think I like being wrong on shit?
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 23:21 GMT
#2554
Nha. I take full credit for this one. I am sure you are mafia.
I actually have a pretty good tell.
I had a good night of sleep.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 29 2015 23:21 GMT
#2555
Red Check on TT
Try TL Mafia!!!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 23:21 GMT
#2556
On December 30 2015 08:21 Onegu wrote:
Red Check on TT


I LOVE U
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 29 2015 23:22 GMT
#2557
On December 30 2015 07:45 Onegu wrote:
C u Later



Crumb
Try TL Mafia!!!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:22 GMT
#2558
On December 30 2015 08:21 Koshi wrote:
Nha. I take full credit for this one. I am sure you are mafia.
I actually have a pretty good tell.

whatever, you're habitually terrible at reading me because you can't get over your own paranoia.
Computer says mafia
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 29 2015 23:22 GMT
#2559
Really wanted to check Koshi but figured I would be useful instead
Try TL Mafia!!!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 23:23 GMT
#2560
well that makes it easier
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech132
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 195
Dewaltoss 119
sSak 37
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick793
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt602
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 23m
Replay Cast
16h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.