• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:12
CEST 08:12
KST 15:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8882 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 09:44 GMT
#2215
I still don't believe you.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 09:45 GMT
#2217
I assume rayn moved from ticktock for a good reason

You moved to Vivax for what I kinda assumed were spite reasons

....
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 10:01 GMT
#2233
On December 29 2015 19:00 Vivax wrote:
You and rayn are pretty bad and should just listen to Artanis who managed to reach the next level in the evolution of TL mafia, but if you must keep posting your second class opinions

No Vivax, you are bad if you are town in this game.
So gtfo.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 10:08 GMT
#2240
You can keep bashing on me and everyone as much as you want but anyone who is intelligent knows it's ridiculous because the only reason you are most likely not lynched at this point is because you claimed a role which is -- given the way you are going about this -- hilarious in the first place, as you LITERALLY played SO FUCKING BAD you almost got yourself lynched on D1 in a 25 player game.

So yeah, you should probably just stfu regardless of your affiliation because your play was bad, not anyone's who suspected / suspects you.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:30 GMT
#2259
On December 28 2015 01:46 Onegu wrote:
Also I thought this was supposed to be a mini...

I hate large games.

Onegu is probably scum based on this post alone, considering:
On December 24 2015 21:06 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2015 20:10 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 24 2015 17:29 Rels wrote:
Epic! How large can we make this grow ?
##pardon moosy


That's what she said



Only when talking about me though.

.... he made this post before the game start.

Sooooo... Before game he knows the game is already growing to be > mini game and then in game he complains about shit because "he thought this was a mini".

So yeah, the list of very very scummerosios grow:
Vivax
Plammer
kush
boxerfred
Ness
(or TicTock)
Lynch those guys and i promise you'll hit at least 3 scum, easily, probably more.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:37 GMT
#2262
On December 29 2015 20:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Rayn if I die and you don't and you get town vivax lynched D2 I will be very mad at you.

If you get him lynched and he's somehow actually scum I will profusely apologize. I doubt it though. Not only due to the claim and unclaim timing but also his extreme cockiness. If he's scum he wouldn't keep antagonizing you, no point.

He is not town if he doesn't die this night so i don't really care to discuss this.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:39 GMT
#2263
Anyways, I believe the mafia is:
Palmar
kush --> (shining)
Onegu
Boxerfred
Ness/(tictock)
(Vivax)

I on't think i am going to do anything during this night phase unless something extreme happens.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:44 GMT
#2265
Artanis do you mean cocky Vivax like this:
On March 21 2014 04:49 Vivax wrote:
I'm still not caught up with the thread, I'm also tired today, and I don't see how I can save myself from this lynch.

I give up and I don't want to play this game anymore, I'm tired of getting called scum whenever I have a life outside of this fucking game compared to people like rayn. Get this over with and I hope it's going to make you feel extremely satisfacted to see me flipping green you bad bastards.

Hope scum wins this game, this town doesn't deserve to win. I gave you scum on a silver plate and you rejected it for some shitty reasoning.

.....?
Do you want to guess what alignment he was?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:45 GMT
#2266
On December 29 2015 20:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 20:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 20:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Rayn if I die and you don't and you get town vivax lynched D2 I will be very mad at you.

If you get him lynched and he's somehow actually scum I will profusely apologize. I doubt it though. Not only due to the claim and unclaim timing but also his extreme cockiness. If he's scum he wouldn't keep antagonizing you, no point.

He is not town if he doesn't die this night so i don't really care to discuss this.

Mafia sees you basically 100% wanting to lynch vivax. I don't see why they'd shoot him at all. Even the shitstorm tomorrow alone is worth keeping him around, especially since they can just RB if he is.

No that's not how it works and if you really can't see why then i dnu what to tell you.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:48 GMT
#2267
I'll give you a hint
+ Show Spoiler +
this is an open setup and Vivax is never gonna be green in this game
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:52 GMT
#2269
I don't care. If he lives he is scum. If he lives and is not scum then the scumteam is retarded.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:53 GMT
#2271
Artanis are you mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:55 GMT
#2274
On December 29 2015 20:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 20:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't care. If he lives he is scum. If he lives and is not scum then the scumteam is retarded.

If I was scum here I rb him shoot me/rso/damdred and let you tunnel him alll day.

Okay work now.

Yeah you know like....
When D2 starts people will vote for Vivax.
Then he claims jailkeeper again.
Then when noone counter-claims him he becomes confirmed town.
Or mafia can counter-claim him and trade 1-1 which is in your opinion better than just get rid of the fucking blue town role who is going to be confirmed town on D2?!?!?

Right Artanis? srsly?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:56 GMT
#2275
And i also believe Vivax is just shitting the thread because now he actually has no outs anymore.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:59 GMT
#2276
And i would never ever shoot rsoultin in this game on N1 because her play tbh here has been quite abysmal... I'd personally shoot the gunsmith. I guess i can say this because VayneAuthority is not in the game and scum seem to not be reading the thread anyways.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 12:05 GMT
#2280
On December 29 2015 21:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 20:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 20:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 20:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't care. If he lives he is scum. If he lives and is not scum then the scumteam is retarded.

If I was scum here I rb him shoot me/rso/damdred and let you tunnel him alll day.

Okay work now.

Yeah you know like....
When D2 starts people will vote for Vivax.
Then he claims jailkeeper again.
Then when noone counter-claims him he becomes confirmed town.
Or mafia can counter-claim him and trade 1-1 which is in your opinion better than just get rid of the fucking blue town role who is going to be confirmed town on D2?!?!?

Right Artanis? srsly?

I presumed that the very fact of him still being alive would be enough for you to push him even without a CC. Thought we were dealing with the true tunnelrayn.

Very well, carry on. Still think he can be green though.

I might wanna lynch stupid even when it's not sure it hits scum, but i am not completely retarded....
Vivax is not green, never. Never ever.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 18:50 GMT
#2461
On December 29 2015 20:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Anyways, I believe the mafia is:
Palmar
kush --> (shining)
Onegu
Boxerfred
Ness/(tictock)
(Vivax)

I on't think i am going to do anything during this night phase unless something extreme happens.

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 18:53 GMT
#2466
On December 30 2015 03:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 20:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Anyways, I believe the mafia is:
Palmar
kush --> (shining)
Onegu
Boxerfred
Ness/(tictock)
(Vivax)

I on't think i am going to do anything during this night phase unless something extreme happens.


The only other person who looks terrible in any way is sicklucker for two reasons:
1) His D1 consists of "don't lynch Vivax because i can read him better when the game goes on" into "don't be pussies and lynch Holyflare, he is scum" at the EOD....
2) He also says something like "i could shennie into Palmar", which is the only time he ever mentions Palmar in his filter, and when me and ritoky call Palmar out in his actions at D1 end, sicklucker comes in with him "btw i called Palmar scum ages ago"...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 19:27 GMT
#2493
On December 30 2015 04:22 nooniansoong wrote:
artanis. your case boils down to him having no original thoughts. I disagree. He has no original opinions maybe but i do see him making original observations.
i can empathize with palmar because ive been in his situation many times. it can be hard to be a factor in a game when everyone has already put in so much more work than you.

So then you claim you will sheep person X (but really don't after all) and the reason for that is that you didn't read his posts (when earlier you claimed you would -- as you would sheep them)?
And then you claim you have orignial thoughts (when you actually don't)?
What Artanis -- or anyone -- says has nothing to do with if Palmar is a factor in the game or not. The fact is he isn't, and he claims he will / has done something he actually doesn't follow up the way he should based on his own words, or he actually hasn't done the things he claims at all.

You are so fucking annoying when you twist every single thing anyone ever writes into something completely different. Like are you high 24/7 or what?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 19:29 GMT
#2496
Slam is almosty definitely town because he's on drugs.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 182
ProTech129
Nina 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 238
Dewaltoss 116
Bale 37
ZergMaN 23
Noble 16
sSak 8
Icarus 8
NotJumperer 1
League of Legends
JimRising 713
Other Games
summit1g10859
Sick185
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick850
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2196
League of Legends
• Rush1189
• Lourlo1122
• Stunt237
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 48m
Replay Cast
16h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.