• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:50
CEST 00:50
KST 07:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8902 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 22 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 15:18 GMT
#3778
Also where the fuck is shining, I thought he was useful at mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 15:28 GMT
#3783
On January 05 2016 00:24 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 00:15 Palmar wrote:
Sure, and I was wrong on Artanis. I've been wrong quite a few times this game. That doesn't make me mafia.

Vivax was more of a "you're a moron so you should be shot". Remember also that town has no KP on n1 so it's irrelevant if I want him shot or not. At that point in the game I didn't assume we'd mislynch 2 days in a row and mafia would get all their kills through AND the town gun would shoot town. At that time I thought maybe we'd have time to clear out some trash (ie players who are probably not mafia but have done something ridiculously anti-town which would make it really tough to have them around in lylo. Like vivax).

Like I want you to understand that vivax claimed JK. We apparently have an inattentive or stoic JK, but there's a bunch of people who as JK would have impulsively counterclaimed vivax, and therefore given mafia the jk on day 1. There's no way for me or vivax to know the JK is going to be someone who thinks things through/takes things slowly.

They made the same point because they're parroting each other.

Hell on day 2 half of town tried to call me mafia for switching off of confirmed mafia tictock, then he flipped town. The point is that everyone just uses whatever reasons they hear from somewhere in the thread. It's the reason this phenomenon I call "lynch inertia" exists. In fact, the lynch inertia is often so strong that I actually think I myself am probably a liability in lylo, simply because it's so easy for mafia to paint me as "someone who everyone has called mafia throughout the game". Like they can shed all responsibility and just lynch me, because it's much easier to say.

"Well I'm uncertain so I'll just sheep artanis/rayn/koshi"

than it is to build an actual case.

The point is people will sheep reasons, and there's nothing wrong with that. But treating an individual reason as stronger because multiple individuals make them is bullshit.


what? I missed that and I already called out 3 townroles this game that are probably all true. Did you not see my wht the fuck was vivax killed posts? can you explain I was super curious about mafias nk. This kind of feels like tmi here palmar...


which part was tmi?

Vivax literally claimed JK, how did you not know that? That turned out to be the reason (he retracted) rayn voted him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 15:29 GMT
#3785
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=25251971

here is the post, read the discussion afterwards.

He got mad, claimed jk.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 15:30 GMT
#3786
I thought I was the one who hadn't really read the game, but you guys are super unaware of things that have gone on in this game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 16:57 GMT
#3811
Damdred, we should lynch GB.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 17:00 GMT
#3813
I actually like sicklucker's dumbtell.

Mostly because it came about completely organically, ie: he wasn't JUST dumbtelling, he was actually calling me out on knowing something he thougth I shouldn't have known.

Also, GB didn't like it, so that's a good reason for me to like it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 17:39 GMT
#3820
I'm switching, fuck it
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 17:39 GMT
#3821
slam should join in regardless of his alignment too
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 18:23 GMT
#3829
On January 05 2016 02:48 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 02:43 ObviousOne wrote:
switching wtih u


yup not surprising lolol

who is a better lynch, me or gb? because those just became your options.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 18:26 GMT
#3831
On January 05 2016 03:25 Damdred wrote:
Hrm palmar if we don't lynch GB you just hammered yourself XD

No, or well, there's quite a few people that would be claiming mafia by letting that happen (kush, for one).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 18:27 GMT
#3832
There's like 4 hours to get one guy to switch or muster 2 votes somewhere. Slam should want to lynch GB regardless of alignment. if he lynches me here he's mafia too.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:03 GMT
#3884
double standards.

I am in favour of apartheid. I want to separate the town from the mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:03 GMT
#3885
I am also not a good lynch
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:08 GMT
#3890
there is only a tingling of waffle, but seeing as I am the second in voting the waffle shall be ignored.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:14 GMT
#3894
you've been awol for 5 days or so so....

Also I agreed with HF because he was right, although I didn't know I was agreeing with him until somene told me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:25 GMT
#3900
On January 05 2016 07:22 Trfel wrote:
Meh, I guess it'll have to do.

Do I need to stick around or can I worry about this game later?

Do you honestly not care what he's going to flip?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:34 GMT
#3911
On January 05 2016 07:26 ExO_ wrote:
I'm really having second thoughts. The only thing that really makes me think GB is scum would be HF really thinking he's scum.

And Palmar/Onegu being on GB doesn't help encourage me either. I really believe Ritoky and Damdred are town but I'm not sure if this is the right course of action. I still think palmar is scum and he managed to talk himself out of being scum read.

How do you still think I'm mafia after today? Jesus

What specifically today was just me talking to talk?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:36 GMT
#3916
On January 05 2016 07:35 sicklucker wrote:
if palmars mafia he would probably bus anyway because he knows a mislynch would be his death. Thats a bad reason exo/nm

This is true, you guys should totally sheep me because I'm busing. It's free mafia lynch
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:37 GMT
#3918
On January 05 2016 07:37 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:34 sicklucker wrote:
Remember yesterday how I covered that shennanies are the worst thing ever with two huge poweroles out there? Gb is not one he woulda claimed already palmar or slam might be


And if Palmar is scum he'll claim a power role regardless. If we screw this lynch up we don't have any more mistakes we can make. And I truly believe Palmar is scum.

Why?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 22:40 GMT
#3923
On January 05 2016 07:39 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 07:37 Palmar wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:37 ExO_ wrote:
On January 05 2016 07:34 sicklucker wrote:
Remember yesterday how I covered that shennanies are the worst thing ever with two huge poweroles out there? Gb is not one he woulda claimed already palmar or slam might be


And if Palmar is scum he'll claim a power role regardless. If we screw this lynch up we don't have any more mistakes we can make. And I truly believe Palmar is scum.

Why?


Because of the way you've played so far. You didn't care at all about the early game lynches, only showed up at the end of day 1. And you've been very okay with however anything goes. Until you got some pressure on you today you weren't caring at all who was lynched. Artanis and Rayn both thought you were scum

I cared

I just didn't have time to play

jesus

Like this is literally every fucking game I ever play, I never play on weekends.

day 2 was autopilot. and this day started... YOU GUESSED IT ON A WEEKEND
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 596
910 24
MaD[AoV]23
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox509
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4026
Other Games
summit1g8742
C9.Mang0250
shahzam236
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur764
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 10m
Patches Events
17h 10m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.