• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:15
CEST 18:15
KST 01:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9997 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 22 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:04 GMT
#3733
Can we just move from slam to gb please?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:06 GMT
#3734
On January 02 2016 01:57 GlowingBear wrote:
Palmar also came to the thread out of nowhere and had this unreasoned scum read on me reinforcing bad suspicions on me. It made no sense at all. His play has been extremely lackluster also, with apparently 0 interest in solving the game.


Like he's out of touch with reality.

I did not come to the thread out of nowhere, it was HIM that randomly asked about my argument that he couldn't be bothered reading, to which I responded with a scumread.

lackluster is a nice word to throw around when you want to accuse someone of being mafia. I'll respond with "GB has been lackluster!".

Hah, got'em.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:08 GMT
#3735
Coagulation

[image loading]
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:09 GMT
#3736
On January 04 2016 22:58 sicklucker wrote:
ah man. I woke up last night puking. And today I gotta play in the finals of the american dota 2 major qualifiers against the favorites to win. If we even playing having it at 2pm when people work without using subs is so bullshit. No wonder amateur teams never winXD

What I generally do is pick skeleton king and get refresher.

I'm 3k
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:11 GMT
#3737
I still have 5 people left jesus.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:11 GMT
#3738
I might not finish this, maybe it was a bit too ambitious. I'll try though
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:27 GMT
#3740
On January 04 2016 23:25 nooniansoong wrote:
The way I feel about it is alakaslam is kind of a coinflip but a better lynch than GB.

Why not gb?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:31 GMT
#3741
On January 04 2016 23:25 nooniansoong wrote:
The way I feel about it is alakaslam is kind of a coinflip but a better lynch than GB.

In fact your entire filter seems very, very flip floppy on GB. (yes, I'm super fast at going through filters)

You first ask him about some broken logic that you didn't really explain later (that I could see)

When Koshi said GB would never be scum you asked him "why not". Which usually indicates you think he could be

Quite a bit later you said he was probably not mafia and talked about some "good townie interactions"

And finally you thought my point on GB is clever and original.

Like you have no firm stance on GB, which I don't really mind, but clearly you seem to have a strong enough stance to make the call that it is worse than a coinflip lynch (in your own words, slam).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:32 GMT
#3742
There are almost no clues in your filter that I can see as to why GB isn't a legitimate lynch except your sentence about "good townie interactions" of which you show no examples.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:33 GMT
#3743
And that point comes at a time when GB is basically doing nothing in the thread (ie: after his drop off).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:39 GMT
#3746
You called the point clever
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:44 GMT
#3749
On January 04 2016 23:42 NocturneMage wrote:
I'm on a real time crunch and I realise end of cycle is today, so I'm going to focus on the Palmar/Slam wagons with the little time I have. If there's any reason I should be focusing elsewhere, let me know.

Glowingbear, you can drop me as a candidate too.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:49 GMT
#3755
I never voted vivax.

First off, the game started on a weekend, literally everyone on TL mafia knows I don't play on weekends except the bare minimum.

What happened is this:

1) I have little time to play and no really good case, so I sheep rayn onto tictock
2) Vivax is unccd JK (he wasn't, but he claimed that and no one counterclaimed him)
3) When I come back to the thread rayn has moved to Vivax
4) I assume 2 things:
       a) rayn moved off tictock because he had a reason to think he wasn't mafia
       b) rayn went to vivax out of spite (vivax was being a real dumbass on day 1)
5) so I announced I'm willing to switch to another last minute vote, and mention kush and gb (if I recall correctly)
6) koshi starts a wagon on rels
7) I open rels' filter, see that it is less than a page, and decide it's worth the shot
8) rels dies
9) rayn goes nuts because he can be a real dumbass at times

It's very simple and very true.

Also note how kush and gb are both alive
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:50 GMT
#3756
On January 04 2016 23:45 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 23:39 Palmar wrote:
You called the point clever


by clever I mean showing intelligence. Not that it's correct.
I don't even remember the point though lol.

my point is the one I've been harping on about, the "hey he asked a question that he should know the answer to if he was reading"

ie: he posted just to post.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:53 GMT
#3760
On January 04 2016 23:52 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 23:49 nooniansoong wrote:
On January 04 2016 23:46 sicklucker wrote:
I have been the biggest town reader of gb this game. But even im ok with him getting lynched here. Infact I think I prefer it


Whyyyy
GB can come in end game and town himself much like palmar has (somewhat).
Besides that Gb looks town from his earlier content.

Alakaslam never looked town. Many of the NKs have strongly wanted to kill alaka (koshi, HF off the top of my head). Alakaslam also has fucked off like GB except he's not the type of player that can come back and look super town.


This is why I'm trying to get to Holyflare's filter if I can, I know he was scumreading GB and Slam and I have heard from others Holyflare is one of the best town players on TL even though I've never played with him.

yeah hf is at least an average player, he may even be a good town player if we exclude some of the people who are actually good.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:55 GMT
#3761
I'm going to go read rsoultin's filter.

To all the other dead people who might be reading along.

Fuck you.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:59 GMT
#3767
On January 04 2016 23:55 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 00:36 Vivax wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:15 Palmar wrote:
I haven't hidden the fact I have a read on barely half the players in the game. What I know about you is that you claimed like a retard and then retracted it. I also know that you've argued and antagonized people. On it's own this is justification enough to shoot you, but of course it's entirely possible you're just town and a dick/baddie.

So help me out here, what should be my read on you and why?


Yes I argued and antagonized people and now you're going to explain how it's my mafia meta when half the forum knows its exactly the opposite


Another callout of meta misrepresentation by Palmar. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me...

are you mafia?

Because that's how mafia talk. If you just read like 4 posts on from this exact post, you'll see my reply:

On December 30 2015 00:54 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 00:36 Vivax wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:13 Vivax wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:06 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:01 Vivax wrote:
but I have no idea if he's scum or just a moron.


Just when I started to feel good about Palmar I read this and realize he probably has no real read on me and just spends time bitching about my claim?

I actively avoid reading your posts.

Maybe you can just tell me yourself, have you contributed anything to finding mafia this game? If I were to open your filter, would I find a case? some reads with reasons? Or just you arguing with people?


So thats your excuse for not having a read. WP

Well will I?

I haven't hidden the fact I have a read on barely half the players in the game. What I know about you is that you claimed like a retard and then retracted it. I also know that you've argued and antagonized people. On it's own this is justification enough to shoot you, but of course it's entirely possible you're just town and a dick/baddie.

So help me out here, what should be my read on you and why?


Yes I argued and antagonized people and now you're going to explain how it's my mafia meta when half the forum knows its exactly the opposite


Why would I do that when I don't believe that myself? If I believed that was your mafia meta I'd be calling you mafia wouldn't I? You literally make no sense.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 14:59 GMT
#3768
like how can you make a point about me without reading the conversation?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 15:00 GMT
#3769
at some point this game.

It'll become scummy and shitty to call me mafia.

That point is not here yet, but it will come.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 04 2016 15:15 GMT
#3777
Sure, and I was wrong on Artanis. I've been wrong quite a few times this game. That doesn't make me mafia.

Vivax was more of a "you're a moron so you should be shot". Remember also that town has no KP on n1 so it's irrelevant if I want him shot or not. At that point in the game I didn't assume we'd mislynch 2 days in a row and mafia would get all their kills through AND the town gun would shoot town. At that time I thought maybe we'd have time to clear out some trash (ie players who are probably not mafia but have done something ridiculously anti-town which would make it really tough to have them around in lylo. Like vivax).

Like I want you to understand that vivax claimed JK. We apparently have an inattentive or stoic JK, but there's a bunch of people who as JK would have impulsively counterclaimed vivax, and therefore given mafia the jk on day 1. There's no way for me or vivax to know the JK is going to be someone who thinks things through/takes things slowly.

They made the same point because they're parroting each other.

Hell on day 2 half of town tried to call me mafia for switching off of confirmed mafia tictock, then he flipped town. The point is that everyone just uses whatever reasons they hear from somewhere in the thread. It's the reason this phenomenon I call "lynch inertia" exists. In fact, the lynch inertia is often so strong that I actually think I myself am probably a liability in lylo, simply because it's so easy for mafia to paint me as "someone who everyone has called mafia throughout the game". Like they can shed all responsibility and just lynch me, because it's much easier to say.

"Well I'm uncertain so I'll just sheep artanis/rayn/koshi"

than it is to build an actual case.

The point is people will sheep reasons, and there's nothing wrong with that. But treating an individual reason as stronger because multiple individuals make them is bullshit.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
UpATreeSC 93
BRAT_OK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5093
Bisu 1839
Soulkey 1624
EffOrt 854
Mini 590
Horang2 425
Larva 364
ZerO 333
actioN 269
ggaemo 242
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 123
Yoon 110
Mind 96
Shinee 78
hero 69
sorry 67
Sharp 65
Barracks 55
Snow 52
Pusan 44
Hyun 43
Bale 31
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
NaDa 19
Terrorterran 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5434
qojqva2660
Dendi1268
420jenkins297
XaKoH 1
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m3101
x6flipin1291
Fnx 689
edward51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes370
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1279
hiko981
B2W.Neo428
FrodaN312
DeMusliM285
XBOCT223
Liquid`VortiX197
Livibee164
QueenE106
TKL 70
Mew2King44
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV143
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV613
League of Legends
• Nemesis3886
• TFBlade800
Other Games
• Shiphtur457
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 45m
Patches Events
23h 45m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.