• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:03
CEST 20:03
KST 03:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8946 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:22 GMT
#2340
I'm actually quite bummed out scum's going to probably let me live now
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:23 GMT
#2342
On December 30 2015 01:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:18 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:10 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also if I'm right on Palmar I don't think OWS is scum because I don't think two scum are going to be the only ones to attack me when everyone else is townreading me.

But you definitely think the one guy who does is scum.

Especially the one that both lead the suspicion and the one that actually provided reasoning.

If you are somehow town, you should dismiss my suspicions as just that and actually consider me more favorably for actually exploring things that others aren't exploring.

OWS is barely attacking you, he said like one sentence about you. Even I am not really attacking you, I just pointed out a tonal thing that looks a bit off and could make you mafia, and you decided to make a u-turn on everything because of those two little things.

There is no way that you genuinely 100% believe that my suspicion of you can ONLY come from mafia perspective.

No, you have no focus. You haven't had focus all game. You're just spewing out what you think gets you townread. Your effort has not been in finding scum.

I don't need to convince you that you're scum though.

At what point did you discover I had no focus and thus I must be killed with a vengeance? Because I don't recall you mentioning anything of the sort before right now?

What do you even mean by focus?

You're prodding everywhere but you're not actually doing anything. Everything you do and read seems convenient and focused more on just posting things than anything else.


No I'm not. The only thing that is barely true is that yes, I am mostly interacting with the things that are in the thread when I am in the thread. Other than that, this is just bullshit.

Alright. What original thoughts have you brought to the thread?


Exo's tinfoil = town thing
GB's inconsistent questioning
HF's calling out of GB being sort of townie
Your attitude being distant/weird/uninterested
Koshi toneread

hell, just go throught the list I literally pasted a page back or so. Most of the things I think about the game are in that list.

Already mentioned by two people before you.
Already mentioned by HF.
Already agreed upon by Rayn and myself.
Extremely shitty.
Already made by me.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:25 GMT
#2345
On December 30 2015 01:23 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:19 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You weren't like this in Hammertime. You weren't like this in Noir. You weren't like this in Tropical Storm. Funny thing is, in LXX you actually townread me for being fairly casual in interacting with you, yet you scumread me for it this game.

On March 20 2015 23:35 Palmar wrote:
I don't think Artanis is mafia. Like obviously this only works for me, but if he is mafia he knows I'm town and he's been fairly casual in trying to interact with me, which he wasn't at all in imperial (I know, shitty meta, but still...).

The same thing you're scumreading me for this game.

Lol.


I was mafia in that game...

jesus

So you're saying that you didn't believe in that read?

Whenever I'm mafia, I usually make reads that I'd actually believe in/follow the reasoning of if I were town presuming they're not completely inconvenient. I'd imagine it's much the same for everyone else, especially when you're townreading someone.

Whenever I'm mafia I make reads that are convenient. And I have no idea if I genuinely believed that read because I already knew you were town that game, so I just made it up on the spot because it sounded right.

Even then, there is a massive difference between casual and indifferent.

So you have no idea if you believed whether you can meta read me for being relaxed when you've used it to call me scum this game.
Yeah, okay.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:25 GMT
#2347
That sounds.. awfully convenient.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:26 GMT
#2349
On December 30 2015 01:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:22 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:18 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:10 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also if I'm right on Palmar I don't think OWS is scum because I don't think two scum are going to be the only ones to attack me when everyone else is townreading me.

But you definitely think the one guy who does is scum.

Especially the one that both lead the suspicion and the one that actually provided reasoning.

If you are somehow town, you should dismiss my suspicions as just that and actually consider me more favorably for actually exploring things that others aren't exploring.

OWS is barely attacking you, he said like one sentence about you. Even I am not really attacking you, I just pointed out a tonal thing that looks a bit off and could make you mafia, and you decided to make a u-turn on everything because of those two little things.

There is no way that you genuinely 100% believe that my suspicion of you can ONLY come from mafia perspective.

No, you have no focus. You haven't had focus all game. You're just spewing out what you think gets you townread. Your effort has not been in finding scum.

I don't need to convince you that you're scum though.

At what point did you discover I had no focus and thus I must be killed with a vengeance? Because I don't recall you mentioning anything of the sort before right now?

What do you even mean by focus?

You're prodding everywhere but you're not actually doing anything. Everything you do and read seems convenient and focused more on just posting things than anything else.


No I'm not. The only thing that is barely true is that yes, I am mostly interacting with the things that are in the thread when I am in the thread. Other than that, this is just bullshit.

Alright. What original thoughts have you brought to the thread?


Exo's tinfoil = town thing
GB's inconsistent questioning
HF's calling out of GB being sort of townie
Your attitude being distant/weird/uninterested
Koshi toneread

hell, just go throught the list I literally pasted a page back or so. Most of the things I think about the game are in that list.

Already mentioned by two people before you.
Already mentioned by HF.
Already agreed upon by Rayn and myself.
Extremely shitty.
Already made by me.


The fact other people have the same thoughts as me does not invalidate mine. And I doubt anyone explained the exo thing with the reason I did, although I don't quite know.

I said original thoughts. You provided none other than a read on me which is inaccurate. The exo thing was explained pretty much that way by me already.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:27 GMT
#2354
On December 30 2015 01:26 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:24 Vivax wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm actually quite bummed out scum's going to probably let me live now


I got a cozy room in my basement


I'm just reposting this so scum don't miss it.

You shouldn't JK me because there's a good chance they'll let me live now. If I get shot just lynch Palmar, ezpz.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:28 GMT
#2356
On December 30 2015 01:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:23 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:19 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You weren't like this in Hammertime. You weren't like this in Noir. You weren't like this in Tropical Storm. Funny thing is, in LXX you actually townread me for being fairly casual in interacting with you, yet you scumread me for it this game.

On March 20 2015 23:35 Palmar wrote:
I don't think Artanis is mafia. Like obviously this only works for me, but if he is mafia he knows I'm town and he's been fairly casual in trying to interact with me, which he wasn't at all in imperial (I know, shitty meta, but still...).

The same thing you're scumreading me for this game.

Lol.


I was mafia in that game...

jesus

So you're saying that you didn't believe in that read?

Whenever I'm mafia, I usually make reads that I'd actually believe in/follow the reasoning of if I were town presuming they're not completely inconvenient. I'd imagine it's much the same for everyone else, especially when you're townreading someone.

Whenever I'm mafia I make reads that are convenient. And I have no idea if I genuinely believed that read because I already knew you were town that game, so I just made it up on the spot because it sounded right.

Even then, there is a massive difference between casual and indifferent.

So you have no idea if you believed whether you can meta read me for being relaxed when you've used it to call me scum this game.
Yeah, okay.


Literally not what I said.

So what HAVE you said?
On December 30 2015 01:27 Holyflare wrote:
Umm wtf artanis you said I'm mafia because I'm not aggressive then you say I'm mafia for being aggressive at the wrong places but now you're saying me pointing out gb shit is towny.......?

So wtf mafia things have I done and how on earth am I in a lynch list of 4 people????

TONE
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:34 GMT
#2363
In Imperial I believe I had 7 pages of filter at this point. And that was a massive anomaly.
Anyone that actually thinks I can be mafia this game should go back in time and sign up to Insane Mafia.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:34 GMT
#2365
On December 30 2015 01:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:27 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:23 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:19 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You weren't like this in Hammertime. You weren't like this in Noir. You weren't like this in Tropical Storm. Funny thing is, in LXX you actually townread me for being fairly casual in interacting with you, yet you scumread me for it this game.

On March 20 2015 23:35 Palmar wrote:
I don't think Artanis is mafia. Like obviously this only works for me, but if he is mafia he knows I'm town and he's been fairly casual in trying to interact with me, which he wasn't at all in imperial (I know, shitty meta, but still...).

The same thing you're scumreading me for this game.

Lol.


I was mafia in that game...

jesus

So you're saying that you didn't believe in that read?

Whenever I'm mafia, I usually make reads that I'd actually believe in/follow the reasoning of if I were town presuming they're not completely inconvenient. I'd imagine it's much the same for everyone else, especially when you're townreading someone.

Whenever I'm mafia I make reads that are convenient. And I have no idea if I genuinely believed that read because I already knew you were town that game, so I just made it up on the spot because it sounded right.

Even then, there is a massive difference between casual and indifferent.

So you have no idea if you believed whether you can meta read me for being relaxed when you've used it to call me scum this game.
Yeah, okay.


Literally not what I said.

So what HAVE you said?
On December 30 2015 01:27 Holyflare wrote:
Umm wtf artanis you said I'm mafia because I'm not aggressive then you say I'm mafia for being aggressive at the wrong places but now you're saying me pointing out gb shit is towny.......?

So wtf mafia things have I done and how on earth am I in a lynch list of 4 people????

TONE


Yes which is a shit cop out from forming a read. You point out constantly things that make me towny but all those points go against what you are tone reading me for. It doesn't make sense.

I'm not pushing you for it, I asked people to look into you. I am not actually pushing for your lynch. And right now I have Palmar to lynch so eh.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:36 GMT
#2367
On December 30 2015 01:34 Holyflare wrote:
So what you're saying is that you are capable as doing it as mafia, okay.

I did 66% of what I've done so far ONCE. I've never even come close to that in the ~12 other mafia games I've played.
It's ridiculous.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:37 GMT
#2370
On December 30 2015 01:36 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:33 Holyflare wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:27 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:23 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:19 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You weren't like this in Hammertime. You weren't like this in Noir. You weren't like this in Tropical Storm. Funny thing is, in LXX you actually townread me for being fairly casual in interacting with you, yet you scumread me for it this game.

[quote]
The same thing you're scumreading me for this game.

Lol.


I was mafia in that game...

jesus

So you're saying that you didn't believe in that read?

Whenever I'm mafia, I usually make reads that I'd actually believe in/follow the reasoning of if I were town presuming they're not completely inconvenient. I'd imagine it's much the same for everyone else, especially when you're townreading someone.

Whenever I'm mafia I make reads that are convenient. And I have no idea if I genuinely believed that read because I already knew you were town that game, so I just made it up on the spot because it sounded right.

Even then, there is a massive difference between casual and indifferent.

So you have no idea if you believed whether you can meta read me for being relaxed when you've used it to call me scum this game.
Yeah, okay.


Literally not what I said.

So what HAVE you said?
On December 30 2015 01:27 Holyflare wrote:
Umm wtf artanis you said I'm mafia because I'm not aggressive then you say I'm mafia for being aggressive at the wrong places but now you're saying me pointing out gb shit is towny.......?

So wtf mafia things have I done and how on earth am I in a lynch list of 4 people????

TONE


Yes which is a shit cop out from forming a read. You point out constantly things that make me towny but all those points go against what you are tone reading me for. It doesn't make sense.

I'm not pushing you for it, I asked people to look into you. I am not actually pushing for your lynch. And right now I have Palmar to lynch so eh.


Right so let's get this straight. Your tone read on me is because I wasn't really pushing anything aggressively that wasn't my main scum read vivax during d1 but that's all you're doing too?

No, tone is about how you address people, not what you're actually doing.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:43 GMT
#2379
On December 30 2015 01:42 Koshi wrote:
Palmar is actually who I will lynch tomorrow.

100% certain.

literally only post I will make from now on till D3.

If you could repeat Lynch Palmar at regular intervals during D2 I would be much obliged.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 17:41 GMT
#2410
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?

Not Voting (24): Artanis[Xp], sicklucker, HolyFlare, Onegu, nooniansong, raynpelikoneet, Damdred, Waylanner, ExO_, Koshi, ritoky, rsoultin, MoosyDoosy, boxerfred, GlowingBear, Coagulation, Trfel, ObiWanShinobi, The Shining, Palmar, Tictock, Ness, Vivax, Alakaslam
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 17:42 GMT
#2413
It's night bb
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 17:45 GMT
#2421
On December 30 2015 02:44 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:42 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
It's night bb

Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 08:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Night 1






Rels the VT has been lynched!

Night will end in which is Tuesday, Dec 29 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)

please submit all night actions to all three hosts.



Effective immediately Waylanner has been replaced by ObviousOne



this is what I meant it doesn't have a votecount

Have you considered checking the last page of the vote thread?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 17:50 GMT
#2430
On December 30 2015 02:47 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:46 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:45 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:44 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


why is town/town unlikely?
Couldn't HF just have a bad read?? Every time someone gets a read wrong it doesn't mean they are scum.

hm? I'm not saying it's unlikely I bolded it for you. If you read it that way, sorry, I'm not thinking it's unlikely. it's prettymuch 33%


You said HF is scum if GB flips town. That would imply that town/town is unlikely right?

Yep, however when I said that, I didn't even consider town/town possibility, so I mentioned it in my follow up.

I would be really entertained if BF is scum and this spewed that one of them is scum btw.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 18:01 GMT
#2450
On December 30 2015 02:58 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 20:16 boxerfred wrote:
hf seems decent so shes scum


boxer want to explain this? is it some meta where hf only plays well when she's town?

Ha! I've always thought there was something girlish about HF. The british accent hid it well though.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 18:02 GMT
#2452
These aren't baby seals, BF.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 18:38 GMT
#2455
On December 30 2015 03:30 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:08 rsoultin wrote:
Town v town

heard it here first :-)


no

Lynch Palmar?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 18:44 GMT
#2458
On December 30 2015 03:43 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 03:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 03:30 ritoky wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:08 rsoultin wrote:
Town v town

heard it here first :-)


no

Lynch Palmar?


yes

Lynch Palmar!

LynchPalmarLynchPalmarLynchPalmar.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 250
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 250
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26085
Mini 422
Hyuk 224
firebathero 187
ggaemo 135
Mong 50
Hyun 38
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 11
Dewaltoss 2
Dota 2
Gorgc10592
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1387
crisheroes1141
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
Grubby2893
FrodaN2256
fl0m1104
Beastyqt988
KnowMe172
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS132
mouzStarbuck119
Mew2King58
Trikslyr41
ToD40
Chillindude23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1069
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 92
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8548
• WagamamaTV234
Other Games
• imaqtpie716
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 57m
INu's Battles
17h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.