• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:14
CEST 14:14
KST 21:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8384 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 02:02 GMT
#3228
id rather people not talk about there reads specifly on dandred/onegu at night
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 02:09 GMT
#3229
On January 02 2016 10:19 ritoky wrote:
damdred what do you think of the people on this list:
hf
obviousone
exo_
koshi
moosy
obi
shining


dont shoot obi. good chance koshis nked if hes town so dont do him. other then that go nuts
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 03:00 GMT
#3257
ritoky acualy definitely hold your shot. two reasons

Your reads are shit
If a vig's shot is roleblocked they do NOT get the bullet back.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 04:17 GMT
#3274
On January 02 2016 12:22 Damdred wrote:
I looked in the op doesn't say if shots are refunded or not where do you get that from sl?


from the op
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 04:18 GMT
#3275
On January 02 2016 12:26 Damdred wrote:
Kk I missed it

100% jk should protect rit so we don't lose the gun and just keep doing it until we get the rb.

Or rit wifoms scum I'll leave that to him.



ya thats probably correct. hes also a likely nk
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 04:25 GMT
#3277
you called me and gb scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 04:27 GMT
#3280
kinda not that i really think hf is mafia anymore
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 13:13 GMT
#3296
Heres my confident towns. Its not a very big list

Koshi - Never really seen his mafia play but this is so obvious tbh. Hes such an easy ready when he gets all salty

Gb - I saw his thought process I see it coming from a paranoid town perspective. Pretty much everything that makes me town makes him town

obi- your just gonna have to trust me on this one. I have played alot of games with him and for him his contributions are huge and knowledgeable

dandred- He would not do his claim as mafia enough said. Its a bad meta but when he claimed I knew he was a. fake claiming instantly and b. town

A unique suspicion I have on everyones favorite gif poster.

He revealed his gun instantly. He has done this as mafia in the Christmas game last year as well. When he got a present which was also a 1 shot vig or something similiar he backed himself into a corner where I caught him when he claimed he had it when he shouldnt have. So there is some parelels here. im not saying I think hes scum but some food for thought. Im sure hf remembers this blooper well. He has done the same thing the last time he was given a gun at the same time of the tear.? COINCIDENCE?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 13:23 GMT
#3297
Trfels is obvious too =]
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 13:24 GMT
#3298
in a different way
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 13:26 GMT
#3299
That came out wrong I dont think trefels is vt...

ya i said it...

Like who the fuck lists 90% of the game town. People who dont want to die in the night or get vig shot
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 13:31 GMT
#3300
Ya i know i got a big mouth lol. but if theres a game to throw its probably this one
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 13:32 GMT
#3301
So like 90% mafia 10% role we should find out if he dies =]
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 15:31 GMT
#3311
On January 02 2016 08:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I do remember people saying stuff like "he's not trying to solve the game" but that's mostly rhetoric and a ton of people haven't been doing anything recently.


On January 02 2016 08:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Ritoky I don't understand what you're trying to shoot for with your bottom quote.
Can you elaborate more?


On January 02 2016 09:03 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I agree that Trfel post looks weird.


On December 28 2015 15:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 15:29 Trfel wrote:
Looks like I'm in for a very late night.

As of 30 pages ago, my reads were far too similar to sicklucker's for my liking, it seems like something is very wrong.


Any particular reason why or is the fact that they're similar the thing that's bugging you in and of itself?


On December 28 2015 23:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 15:59 Tictock wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:09 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 sicklucker wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sicklucker do you have any real reason to not lynch Vivax?


Ill know his alignment 99% of the time by day 3. Here if we lynch him its a stupid gamble. Like hes just such a godamn easy read and people keep lynching him and its pissing me off.

Literraly my last game I said lets not lynch fucking vivax day one and then town went and did it.

DONT FUCKING DO IT AGAIN ITS VERY BAD


SOOOO BAD


We're not going to save people based on the fact that you can read them several days from now.


I like Obi a little this game...

I guess.


Any particular reason why? I'm not sure this quote means much and I'm pretty vain about stuff like that.


On December 28 2015 23:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 22:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
HF why do you make a massive case on town, then vote Vivax?


I'm going to ignore your wording there but the reason is quite simple, I haven't heard a response from the player I'm questioning yet and he's new whereas Vivax is someone I have played with and his responses or lack thereof are far more concerning.

On December 27 2015 09:26 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:25 Damdred wrote:
Hi rit can we be town bros this game?


Why would he be town with his posts so far

On December 27 2015 09:32 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:29 Damdred wrote:
Because rit is obvious town if you pay attention even if he a wrong. Mixture of tone posts and a couple of things


To me he still is pretty null, easy to make posts


They are both posts that say absolutely nothing and weigh in to no debate whatsoever, I don't see Vivax sidelining in this situation at all I'd at least expect a reaction to something or an inquisitive line of thought.

Was HF's case that he supposedly didn't understand.
On December 28 2015 00:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He's not posting much and when he is posting it's being a complete non-factor.


That sounds fantastic.
I'm going to double check some stuff.

I basically said the same thing, yet suddenly it's fantastic.


Thinking this might actually make you mafia ftr.


On December 28 2015 23:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2015 23:40 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 28 2015 23:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 28 2015 22:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
HF why do you make a massive case on town, then vote Vivax?


I'm going to ignore your wording there but the reason is quite simple, I haven't heard a response from the player I'm questioning yet and he's new whereas Vivax is someone I have played with and his responses or lack thereof are far more concerning.

On December 27 2015 09:26 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:25 Damdred wrote:
Hi rit can we be town bros this game?


Why would he be town with his posts so far

On December 27 2015 09:32 Vivax wrote:
On December 27 2015 09:29 Damdred wrote:
Because rit is obvious town if you pay attention even if he a wrong. Mixture of tone posts and a couple of things


To me he still is pretty null, easy to make posts


They are both posts that say absolutely nothing and weigh in to no debate whatsoever, I don't see Vivax sidelining in this situation at all I'd at least expect a reaction to something or an inquisitive line of thought.

Was HF's case that he supposedly didn't understand.
On December 28 2015 00:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 28 2015 00:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Can someone summarize the case on Vivax for me? I didn't particularly understand it very well the first time I read it.

He's not posting much and when he is posting it's being a complete non-factor.


That sounds fantastic.
I'm going to double check some stuff.

I basically said the same thing, yet suddenly it's fantastic.


Thinking this might actually make you mafia ftr.


Can you be precise about what you didn't understand?


I'm going to answer your question with a question - why is it relevant?


On December 29 2015 06:53 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 06:50 rsoultin wrote:
would still vote gb ftr ego boost ho!


Why, exactly? Forgive me if I missed your reasoning.


On December 29 2015 07:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh btw, I really don't think noon is kush but maybe I'm just a crazy person.



And scum reading artanis is something mafia would never do esp as there about to kill him

On December 29 2015 23:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh btw, I think Artanis is mafia as well.
Normally I just ignore people tunneling me for terrible reasons but the point I raised earlier still stands:

Like this is from page 2-3 of your filter. Everypost is a question or important statement compared to your afk/lurk give up and do nothing mafia meta this is when I got that read ill admit you been slacking since but your still town

Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 16:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
At what point does someone go "my top scumreads are trying to kill each other so they're both scum?"
It makes no sense. It didn't make sense before and it doesn't make sense now.


I still think this is totally irrational and scummy.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 15:31 GMT
#3312
Like this is from page 2-3 of your filter. Everypost is a question or important statement compared to your afk/lurk give up and do nothing mafia meta this is when I got that read ill admit you been slacking since but your still town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 15:54 GMT
#3319
On January 03 2016 00:45 Palmar wrote:
There isn't really anything to do Exo. Since Onegu's claim yesterday the game has mostly been on autopilot. We had to lynch tictock based on the information available (although I want to mention that yesterday I'm fairly certain a couple of people used tictock flipping mafia and me participating in the shennies off of him was indicative of me being scum, clearly that was not true).

Now we have to lynch Onegu and Damdred, although they should 100% focus on not defending themselves but to try to build cases on people who they think might be scum. The best way to convince me to not lynch them is to make someone else a higher lynch target priority.


You cant possibly believe this... Just because people do things people dont like does not make them scum. Now we may or may not lynch them. but using wifmo meta on someone who you yourself admitted claimed mafia is pointless sounds. They were both attempting to take obvious role bullets. I doubt dandred does that as scum but onegu might be that retarded
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 15:56 GMT
#3321
Like palmer you said that it was super obvious that the real poweroles would and should never claim there. So why does them claiming there make them mafia when standard game meta says the roles should never cc in that spot?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 15:59 GMT
#3322
The answer is simple palmer .theres no mafia motivation to draw out a pr, because no pr would ever cc there because ticktock was spewing himself mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 16:01 GMT
#3324
why the hell would I ever townread someone that wants to auto lynch two likely towns
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 02 2016 16:08 GMT
#3326
and tbh I have never said palmer is scum lol. im more on the fence on him then most it seems. Saying hes a good vig shot is not the same as saying hes scum. Everyone wants to lynch him it advances the game
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 826
RotterdaM360
SteadfastSC151
TKL 147
Rex98
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 360
ByuN 238
SteadfastSC 151
TKL 147
Rex 98
Codebar 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32913
Shuttle 1707
Bisu 723
Jaedong 670
Horang2 527
Mong 366
Soulkey 307
actioN 272
Stork 264
Mini 251
[ Show more ]
firebathero 231
BeSt 202
Larva 201
Soma 189
EffOrt 139
Last 132
Rush 118
Zeus 115
Snow 105
ZerO 98
Free 77
Pusan 74
910 74
Hyun 70
Sexy 68
Mind 67
PianO 61
Shine 49
Sharp 45
hero 41
Shinee 33
Bale 23
JYJ 22
HiyA 22
sorry 22
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 17
Sacsri 15
Hm[arnc] 15
ZergMaN 15
scan(afreeca) 15
yabsab 15
Noble 8
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc1091
Dendi742
canceldota75
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1251
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King210
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes409
Other Games
gofns63569
singsing2191
Lowko278
DeMusliM208
B2W.Neo207
Pyrionflax174
Livibee149
hiko47
QueenE38
Trikslyr29
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 503
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
League of Legends
• Jankos1319
Other Games
• Shiphtur451
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 46m
The PondCast
21h 46m
INu's Battles
22h 46m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.