• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:28
CEST 09:28
KST 16:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8042 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 10 2016 23:17 GMT
#4913
Also, haven't said it yet, OO sorry bro.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 10 2016 23:22 GMT
#4915
...I can't even hate you, you fucker. You chose GD and CL, my two biases from my two favorite groups from my favorite entertainment company, YG.

How did you know
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 10 2016 23:24 GMT
#4918
I'm a Seahawks fan...

ritoky can you stop rolling scum and trying to lynch me so we can be bros?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 10 2016 23:29 GMT
#4922
True. I was stationed in Bremerton and Bangor for a few years and was converted lol
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 11 2016 20:58 GMT
#4950
I'm basically confirmed town after the way ritoky treated me but okay ^_^
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 12 2016 02:39 GMT
#4973
On January 12 2016 08:00 Palmar wrote:
Don't sleep on shining though, I have no idea why damdred townreads him so much, and while he has occasionally sounded townie in thread it's... not enough really


So I wanted to bus ritoky when he wasn't really on the table over ExO and before he ever CC'd OO?

Nah. W/e. I cba to argue with town that doesn't want to figure this game out and can't get their heads out of their asses...I mean tunnels. I'll post a case next night phase. Bye.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 14 2016 00:59 GMT
#5023
On January 14 2016 09:33 nooniansoong wrote:
damdred im a trillion percent sure it's onegu and shining. See my posts during the last day.


This confirms you as scum to me 100%. Thanks.

You've been trying to scum read me all game without any reason. You've admitted to not having read my filter. You said I was towny for how I was thinking my reads through. You are now back to calling me scum for no reason after confirmed mafia ritoky was pushing me over Exo all phase before fake claiming.

Honestly the wanting to push me over Exo and fake claiming implicates Exo, too, but there's mass amounts of wifom.

Kush +1. The obvious partner is Exo but I'm still in a world where ritoky only false claims if one or both of his partners is town read. That points to Onegu and Damdred and Damdred has read way more town to me.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 14 2016 01:04 GMT
#5024
Tldr lynch kush, then find last scum between Onegu and maybe Exo. Coag confirmed town and has no idea what is going on so id be really surprised if scum shoots him.

If you push me, you claim scum, which is fine by me.

Inb4 I get shot
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 14 2016 19:52 GMT
#5048
On January 14 2016 21:08 nooniansoong wrote:
Also shining I want to lynch onegu as well. Did you miss that?


According to your read on the interaction between ritoky and I, that means absolutely nothing
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 14 2016 19:55 GMT
#5049
On January 14 2016 22:15 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2016 11:39 The Shining wrote:
On January 12 2016 08:00 Palmar wrote:
Don't sleep on shining though, I have no idea why damdred townreads him so much, and while he has occasionally sounded townie in thread it's... not enough really


So I wanted to bus ritoky when he wasn't really on the table over ExO and before he ever CC'd OO?

Nah. W/e. I cba to argue with town that doesn't want to figure this game out and can't get their heads out of their asses...I mean tunnels. I'll post a case next night phase. Bye.


Shining let go of your anger towards me please. I don't mean to make you mad and no i'm not a trillion percent sure obviously. I'm just trying to figure this game out and you are my best guess right now.

YOu didn't respond to me earlier when I askedf you about this.
Essentially you are trying to gain towncred from busing ritoky "when he wasn't really on the table."
Why does that prove you are town when like you said he wasn't on the table so there was no risk?


I'm mad because you're scum pushing a bs mislynch but keep it up. And it's also the fact that ritoky was hard pushing me and wanted me lynched. That never happens if I'm scum unless Exo is scum, too, and you think Exo is town so your read is flawed.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 14 2016 19:57 GMT
#5050
On January 15 2016 02:15 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2016 06:30 The Shining wrote:
On January 11 2016 06:25 Damdred wrote:
You haven't replied at all so I'll ask the thread,

Shining, exo, Ritoky etc: if you are hi do you protect the person who fake cc a role because they are going to get shot by scum when they caused that role to get lynched that very day. Defensively that is


Nope. Im switching to OO. Ritoky switching offensively makes much more sense. You don't try to defend or protect someone who fake ccs and gets a blue role lynched.


More evidence of shining doing Scummy things


Even when everyone else believed the ritoky claim and OOs explanation was bad.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 14 2016 19:58 GMT
#5051
On January 15 2016 02:27 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 10:14 The Shining wrote:
On January 09 2016 09:57 Damdred wrote:
Coag
Oo
Ows
Shining
Kush

Then we have the exo/palmar and rit/onegu type people.

Like the only way ever onegu is scum I think is if rit is scum.

Something about eco feels off and palmar seems a bit off. The bottom half is a jumble atm really need to read a couple filters. But right now I'm leaning town on onegu


Consider me bad for asking this but why does ritoky being scum implicate Onegu?


Translation : damn Damdred howd you know


Changing meanings to fit your narrative is also Hella scummy
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 14 2016 19:58 GMT
#5052
On January 15 2016 02:48 nooniansoong wrote:
Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +

I'm not really sure on Slam, I was willing to sheep onto him before Palmars case on GB and after reading what NM said about GB not voting Slam to save himself being telling, I found myself agreeing with it so I think Slam could be scum. I still haven't felt any better about his whole anger outburst and calling me out for being Eastern =|


Wishy washiness on slam. Also the eastern thing is fake as hell.


I think slam could be scum. Yup so wishy washy
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 14 2016 19:59 GMT
#5053
On January 15 2016 03:23 nooniansoong wrote:
palmar - 20 pages
damdred - 18 pages
me - 15 pages
exo - 15 pages
shining - 10 pages
onegu - 6 pages


This is one of my largest filters on any town game. Bad read is bad.

I'm lynching no one but kush tomorrow
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 14 2016 20:56 GMT
#5059
On January 15 2016 05:53 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 04:59 The Shining wrote:
On January 15 2016 03:23 nooniansoong wrote:
palmar - 20 pages
damdred - 18 pages
me - 15 pages
exo - 15 pages
shining - 10 pages
onegu - 6 pages


This is one of my largest filters on any town game. Bad read is bad.

I'm lynching no one but kush tomorrow


oh? any of the other games as big as this one and lasted as long?
lemme answer for you. nope.


Ippo was just as big and lasted longer but I was NKd. The whole point is, my filters are always small and using it as something alignment indicative is horrible
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 14 2016 21:00 GMT
#5061
On January 15 2016 05:54 nooniansoong wrote:
Shining,
So the fact that I'm reading your filter and trying makes you scumread me more? That doesn't make sense to me.

Why does it make me scum that I suspect you?


Hell yeah. It's a change in tone from what you've been doing the entire game, which is basically nothing but pulling reads out of thin air, then picking and choosing when and how to explain it after you are called out on it.

And how does it not make sense? Bad read progression, admitting to not reading my filter, THEN flip your read, THEN read my filter. That's so scummy. You are working completely backwards because your mislynch options are running thin
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 14 2016 21:03 GMT
#5062
On January 15 2016 05:55 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 04:58 The Shining wrote:
On January 15 2016 02:48 nooniansoong wrote:
Shining wrote:

I'm not really sure on Slam, I was willing to sheep onto him before Palmars case on GB and after reading what NM said about GB not voting Slam to save himself being telling, I found myself agreeing with it so I think Slam could be scum. I still haven't felt any better about his whole anger outburst and calling me out for being Eastern =|


Wishy washiness on slam. Also the eastern thing is fake as hell.


I think slam could be scum. Yup so wishy washy



Your words were exactly "I'm not really sure on Slam"


And in that same paragraph, "after reading what NM said about GB not voting Slam to save himself being telling, I found myself agreeing with it so I think Slam could be scum."

You are just picking and choosing shit to fit your narrative of me being scum and ignoring everything else, even within the same post. You're really reaching and it's sad.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 14 2016 21:26 GMT
#5065
On January 15 2016 06:17 nooniansoong wrote:
well i poed you as scum then i looked for you filter to try to convince other people and myself.
so yes i did go through your filter after i decided you were scum.

Yes my reads have been changing a lot and they may still do so. That's not scummy. It's townie. I don't know who scum is and im trying to figure it out.


Nah you just sound like you don't believe your reads. I know it must be hard to do as scum. Just look at how you're interacting with me. You say you've caught scum in me, yet you're talking to me trying to convince me you're not scum and that I am.

If you truly believed I'm scum, you wouldn't be trying to explain to me what makes you townie.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 14 2016 21:40 GMT
#5071
On January 15 2016 06:31 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 06:26 The Shining wrote:
On January 15 2016 06:17 nooniansoong wrote:
well i poed you as scum then i looked for you filter to try to convince other people and myself.
so yes i did go through your filter after i decided you were scum.

Yes my reads have been changing a lot and they may still do so. That's not scummy. It's townie. I don't know who scum is and im trying to figure it out.


Nah you just sound like you don't believe your reads. I know it must be hard to do as scum. Just look at how you're interacting with me. You say you've caught scum in me, yet you're talking to me trying to convince me you're not scum and that I am.

If you truly believed I'm scum, you wouldn't be trying to explain to me what makes you townie.


and no.
you had me as townie for a while then back as scum when i started to suspect you. That is omgus. I want to understand your suspicion of me so that I can figure out if it's coming from town or scum. It's not about convincing you that I'm town.


Not true. You were always a null to scum read of mine until that one interaction we had where we admittedly both started to ease off of each other. With those responses, I said I couldn't particularly find the scum motivation behind your posts. That's one day/night phase at max that I wasn't thinking you were scum, not "a while".

And I know im one of the only mislynches left in the game so yes, call it whatever you want to, your flip on me for no reason but POE that didn't come with reasons until after you decided to scum me reeked of scum pushing my ml.

And you telling me things you've done and what you're doing now and how it makes you, or should make you, townie has nothing to do with my suspicions. It's how YOU interpret I should be reading you. If you were town, you'd be more concerned with finding actual scum instead of a poor POE and narrative case and being aware of what YOU look like.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 14 2016 21:46 GMT
#5074
On January 15 2016 06:35 nooniansoong wrote:
shining, a big part of my townread is you said really smart things in nutcracker (i think it was that game?) and got nked immediately. You haven't had any good arguments or been very smart this game about anything but mechanics discussion (which is NAI).
Can you show me something that might convince me of your towniness?
Or is there an IRL reason why you sucked (no offense) this game? Like the game was so big and you didn't read it?


I didn't play in Nutcracker. Afaik the only games I've played with you was Ippo where you got mod killed(I think that was you) and Dark Tournament, where I lynched you as blue d1 before carrying town to a win. Im also like never NKd. Go look at the database. It's almost always survived or endgamed.

If you've read my filter like you say you have, there's nothing I could show you that you haven't already seen. If you can't see what makes me town, then you don't want to see it, and are the most likely scum to be pushing my mislynch.

You could say I sucked if you want, idgaf, but at the end of the day and this game, I'll have been on every single flipped scum wagon. Just because I'm not posting walls of text or game ending cases doesn't mean I'm bad.

Implying I've been bad is extremely sad coming from you, who has been putting more effort into my read and filter than you have the rest of the game.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech167
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 376
Leta 208
Dewaltoss 109
sSak 51
ZergMaN 33
Bale 33
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 31
Noble 13
yabsab 11
League of Legends
JimRising 566
Reynor37
Other Games
summit1g9252
olofmeister428
Sick212
Nina69
Happy8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick776
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush985
• Jankos500
• Stunt485
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 33m
Replay Cast
15h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.