• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:03
CEST 20:03
KST 03:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8946 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 11:53 GMT
#2272
On December 29 2015 20:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't care. If he lives he is scum. If he lives and is not scum then the scumteam is retarded.

If I was scum here I rb him shoot me/rso/damdred and let you tunnel him alll day.

Okay work now.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 11:54 GMT
#2273
On December 29 2015 20:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis are you mafia?

Yeah. Damn, you finally got me.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 12:00 GMT
#2277
On December 29 2015 20:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 20:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 20:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't care. If he lives he is scum. If he lives and is not scum then the scumteam is retarded.

If I was scum here I rb him shoot me/rso/damdred and let you tunnel him alll day.

Okay work now.

Yeah you know like....
When D2 starts people will vote for Vivax.
Then he claims jailkeeper again.
Then when noone counter-claims him he becomes confirmed town.
Or mafia can counter-claim him and trade 1-1 which is in your opinion better than just get rid of the fucking blue town role who is going to be confirmed town on D2?!?!?

Right Artanis? srsly?

I presumed that the very fact of him still being alive would be enough for you to push him even without a CC. Thought we were dealing with the true tunnelrayn.

Very well, carry on. Still think he can be green though.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 12:03 GMT
#2278
On December 29 2015 20:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And i would never ever shoot rsoultin in this game on N1 because her play tbh here has been quite abysmal... I'd personally shoot the gunsmith. I guess i can say this because VayneAuthority is not in the game and scum seem to not be reading the thread anyways.

Eh, she can always step it up later and she's confirmed town. I def would. Not like there's many better choices anyway since most clear townies aren't clear townies because they're playing well.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 12:03 GMT
#2279
NOW LET ME WORK
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 12:09 GMT
#2281
On December 29 2015 21:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 21:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 20:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 20:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 20:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't care. If he lives he is scum. If he lives and is not scum then the scumteam is retarded.

If I was scum here I rb him shoot me/rso/damdred and let you tunnel him alll day.

Okay work now.

Yeah you know like....
When D2 starts people will vote for Vivax.
Then he claims jailkeeper again.
Then when noone counter-claims him he becomes confirmed town.
Or mafia can counter-claim him and trade 1-1 which is in your opinion better than just get rid of the fucking blue town role who is going to be confirmed town on D2?!?!?

Right Artanis? srsly?

I presumed that the very fact of him still being alive would be enough for you to push him even without a CC. Thought we were dealing with the true tunnelrayn.

Very well, carry on. Still think he can be green though.

I might wanna lynch stupid even when it's not sure it hits scum, but i am not completely retarded....
Vivax is not green, never. Never ever.

Would you like to bet on that?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 12:17 GMT
#2284
Okay, turning my phone off because this is terrible. Also
[image loading]
See y'all after work.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 12:34 GMT
#2286
And then I turned my mobile on again to see Rayn's response. Both disappointed in him and myself.
Here's my suggestion: If Vivax is mafia, I owe you a drink. If Vivax is VT, you owe me one. If he's blue or one of us is JK/scum it's a wash.

Deal?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 15:40 GMT
#2316
Palmar, you should probably tell your scumteam to shoot me because if I'm alive tomorrow, I shall bring down the thunder upon you and get you lynched as you are most likely mafia.

On December 30 2015 00:27 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 23:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh btw, I think Artanis is mafia as well.
Normally I just ignore people tunneling me for terrible reasons but the point I raised earlier still stands:

On December 29 2015 16:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
At what point does someone go "my top scumreads are trying to kill each other so they're both scum?"
It makes no sense. It didn't make sense before and it doesn't make sense now.


I still think this is totally irrational and scummy.



But he had that pretty excel reads list. It's a ashit reason but also a true reason I think.
As to your point about two scumeads voting for each other. 1. there is bussing 2 he wasn't certain about either scumread

For me , at this point in the game, two scumreads voting each other would probably be a nonfactor.

This. If you think I'm mafia for having two scumreads where one voted the other on D1 with 25 players when I wasn't certain on either of you, you're being pretty bad.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 15:40 GMT
#2317
Also if I'm right on Palmar I don't think OWS is scum because I don't think two scum are going to be the only ones to attack me when everyone else is townreading me.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 15:45 GMT
#2318
I might just yell lynch Palmar all day kinda like he did to Toad in Hammertime. Wonder if it'd work.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:00 GMT
#2321
On December 30 2015 00:54 Palmar wrote:
Wait did I just manage to hit the "Artanis starts caring" button?

You hit the seppuku switch, my friend.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:03 GMT
#2324
On December 30 2015 01:01 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 00:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Palmar, you should probably tell your scumteam to shoot me because if I'm alive tomorrow, I shall bring down the thunder upon you and get you lynched as you are most likely mafia.


I don't believe this and I think this post makes you mafia.

There is no way that you act reasonable and amiable towards me this morning and when I start mentioning it you're suddenly ready to "bring down the thunder".

It's not a believable change in attitude and it makes you mafia every time.

Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 00:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I might just yell lynch Palmar all day kinda like he did to Toad in Hammertime. Wonder if it'd work.


Same thing.

To clarify to others:

I do not believe the change (or complete shift) in attitude by Artanis towards me is genuine. I think it is heavily influenced by me calling him out for the relaxed attitude earlier.

It is in fact because of that, yes. Though it's more annoyance at being called scum for extraordinarily shitty reasons. Coupled with the fact that I really don't think you play this way as town leads me to both be invigorated to call you scum as well as convinced of it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:07 GMT
#2327
On December 30 2015 01:05 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 00:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also if I'm right on Palmar I don't think OWS is scum because I don't think two scum are going to be the only ones to attack me when everyone else is townreading me.

But you definitely think the one guy who does is scum.

Especially the one that both lead the suspicion and the one that actually provided reasoning.

If you are somehow town, you should dismiss my suspicions as just that and actually consider me more favorably for actually exploring things that others aren't exploring.

OWS is barely attacking you, he said like one sentence about you. Even I am not really attacking you, I just pointed out a tonal thing that looks a bit off and could make you mafia, and you decided to make a u-turn on everything because of those two little things.

There is no way that you genuinely 100% believe that my suspicion of you can ONLY come from mafia perspective.

No, you have no focus. You haven't had focus all game. You're just spewing out what you think gets you townread. Your effort has not been in finding scum.

I don't need to convince you that you're scum though.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:11 GMT
#2329
You weren't like this in Hammertime. You weren't like this in Noir. You weren't like this in Tropical Storm. Funny thing is, in LXX you actually townread me for being fairly casual in interacting with you, yet you scumread me for it this game.

On March 20 2015 23:35 Palmar wrote:
I don't think Artanis is mafia. Like obviously this only works for me, but if he is mafia he knows I'm town and he's been fairly casual in trying to interact with me, which he wasn't at all in imperial (I know, shitty meta, but still...).

The same thing you're scumreading me for this game.

Lol.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:12 GMT
#2330
You're also well aware of how I respond to being suspected for shitty reasons. In Noir I pretty much martyred over it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:13 GMT
#2331
On December 30 2015 01:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also if I'm right on Palmar I don't think OWS is scum because I don't think two scum are going to be the only ones to attack me when everyone else is townreading me.

But you definitely think the one guy who does is scum.

Especially the one that both lead the suspicion and the one that actually provided reasoning.

If you are somehow town, you should dismiss my suspicions as just that and actually consider me more favorably for actually exploring things that others aren't exploring.

OWS is barely attacking you, he said like one sentence about you. Even I am not really attacking you, I just pointed out a tonal thing that looks a bit off and could make you mafia, and you decided to make a u-turn on everything because of those two little things.

There is no way that you genuinely 100% believe that my suspicion of you can ONLY come from mafia perspective.

No, you have no focus. You haven't had focus all game. You're just spewing out what you think gets you townread. Your effort has not been in finding scum.

I don't need to convince you that you're scum though.

At what point did you discover I had no focus and thus I must be killed with a vengeance? Because I don't recall you mentioning anything of the sort before right now?

What do you even mean by focus?

You're prodding everywhere but you're not actually doing anything. Everything you do and read seems convenient and focused more on just posting things than anything else.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:18 GMT
#2334
On December 30 2015 01:16 Palmar wrote:
Actually screw it. I just looked at artanis' filter. He didn't mention me at all before this. He started out yesterday by asking me to look into OWS then not caring that I didn't. Same thing with HF this night. He did at some point start going along with thread sentiment.

"Could probably lynch Palmar"
"Should look more into Palmar"

etc

But no reasons, no proof that he has actually read it.

Then he returns to the thread and suddenly it's "I WILL LITERALLY SKULLFUCK YOUR CORPSE PALMAR", and I'm like "dude relax".

The only reasonable explanation is that artanis actually read through my filter and now believes he found something. The problem of course is he's been bitching about not being able to play so I really doubt that. I also feel like he would've mentioned it if he read through my filter.

This makes him mafia every time.

I actually still haven't gone through your filter again. I'm going simply from recollection.

I don't think this is a wise duel for you to take though.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:19 GMT
#2336
On December 30 2015 01:18 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:10 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also if I'm right on Palmar I don't think OWS is scum because I don't think two scum are going to be the only ones to attack me when everyone else is townreading me.

But you definitely think the one guy who does is scum.

Especially the one that both lead the suspicion and the one that actually provided reasoning.

If you are somehow town, you should dismiss my suspicions as just that and actually consider me more favorably for actually exploring things that others aren't exploring.

OWS is barely attacking you, he said like one sentence about you. Even I am not really attacking you, I just pointed out a tonal thing that looks a bit off and could make you mafia, and you decided to make a u-turn on everything because of those two little things.

There is no way that you genuinely 100% believe that my suspicion of you can ONLY come from mafia perspective.

No, you have no focus. You haven't had focus all game. You're just spewing out what you think gets you townread. Your effort has not been in finding scum.

I don't need to convince you that you're scum though.

At what point did you discover I had no focus and thus I must be killed with a vengeance? Because I don't recall you mentioning anything of the sort before right now?

What do you even mean by focus?

You're prodding everywhere but you're not actually doing anything. Everything you do and read seems convenient and focused more on just posting things than anything else.


No I'm not. The only thing that is barely true is that yes, I am mostly interacting with the things that are in the thread when I am in the thread. Other than that, this is just bullshit.

Alright. What original thoughts have you brought to the thread?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:21 GMT
#2338
On December 30 2015 01:19 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You weren't like this in Hammertime. You weren't like this in Noir. You weren't like this in Tropical Storm. Funny thing is, in LXX you actually townread me for being fairly casual in interacting with you, yet you scumread me for it this game.

On March 20 2015 23:35 Palmar wrote:
I don't think Artanis is mafia. Like obviously this only works for me, but if he is mafia he knows I'm town and he's been fairly casual in trying to interact with me, which he wasn't at all in imperial (I know, shitty meta, but still...).

The same thing you're scumreading me for this game.

Lol.


I was mafia in that game...

jesus

So you're saying that you didn't believe in that read?

Whenever I'm mafia, I usually make reads that I'd actually believe in/follow the reasoning of if I were town presuming they're not completely inconvenient. I'd imagine it's much the same for everyone else, especially when you're townreading someone.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 250
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 250
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26085
Mini 422
Hyuk 224
firebathero 187
ggaemo 135
Mong 50
Hyun 38
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 11
Dewaltoss 2
Dota 2
Gorgc10592
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1387
crisheroes1141
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
Grubby2893
FrodaN2256
fl0m1104
Beastyqt988
KnowMe172
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS132
mouzStarbuck119
Mew2King58
Trikslyr41
ToD40
Chillindude23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1069
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 92
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8548
• WagamamaTV234
Other Games
• imaqtpie716
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 57m
INu's Battles
17h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.