• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:58
CEST 10:58
KST 17:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10157 users

Really Small Mafia II

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 11 2015 20:11 GMT
#12
Hi...

this is a filter post.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 11 2015 22:12 GMT
#16
First on mwha
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 11 2015 22:28 GMT
#18
Can we kill the hydra because I have no clue who it is?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 11 2015 22:49 GMT
#20
Hello grey are we friends in truth or friends in word?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 11 2015 23:12 GMT
#26
It's a certain people thing sadly.

I miss the walls of texts instead of walls of gifs.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 11 2015 23:13 GMT
#27
On December 12 2015 07:56 GreYMisT wrote:
You seem like a nice guy. We'll start with word and see if we work up to truth.


I like you right now. Let's see where we end up.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 11 2015 23:21 GMT
#29
There's two reasons why I like greymist both are shitty to a degree one more so than the last.

The most simple and superficial reason was that after a super rough week he made me chuckle and put me in a good mood in the game.

The second shitty reason was he answered my question in a way that wasn't over confident in how he approached me or rather betraying a knowledge he shouldn't have.

Both are nai but it's a place to start liking someone
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 11 2015 23:43 GMT
#34
<3

My inner geript says that this is a fine idea
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 02:56 GMT
#36
Kinda want to lynch everyone who hasn't posted now... But id lynch rels first
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 06:05 GMT
#49
I... Really like that rayn read on me (though I am biased). Its a really nice thought process one that I hadn't even thought of lol.

And I hope rayn feels better so we can catch the scum.

but I'm going to bed now. And tbh my prefered lynch so far is rels his not really staying around to chat or try to add on anything was disheartening.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 06:11 GMT
#52
On December 12 2015 15:09 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 15:05 Damdred wrote:
I... Really like that rayn read on me (though I am biased). Its a really nice thought process one that I hadn't even thought of lol.

And I hope rayn feels better so we can catch the scum.

but I'm going to bed now. And tbh my prefered lynch so far is rels his not really staying around to chat or try to add on anything was disheartening.


-pokes-

Ignoring me, damdy?


I was posting before I read your interesting post.

which it is interesting because motivation but id like to talk about that when I'm awake in 4 hours.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 06:18 GMT
#54
Eh screw it I'm awake so I'll post.

Rs/Art go after Darth in what amounts to there opening post and follow up post. While I don't think its out of the scope of what they could do as scum going after dp so fast is something I don't really consider either of them to do.

It seems to me its more motivated at this instance coming from town trying to catch someone on a meta irregularity that they feel. It isn't quite the gorcha moment to total town read but it makes sense and fives me somewhat town feelings motive wise.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 11:15 GMT
#61
On December 12 2015 18:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 15:18 Damdred wrote:
Eh screw it I'm awake so I'll post.

Rs/Art go after Darth in what amounts to there opening post and follow up post. While I don't think its out of the scope of what they could do as scum going after dp so fast is something I don't really consider either of them to do.

It seems to me its more motivated at this instance coming from town trying to catch someone on a meta irregularity that they feel. It isn't quite the gorcha moment to total town read but it makes sense and fives me somewhat town feelings motive wise.

yes, this makes sense to me aswell.

I think your read on Greymist is not really based on good reasoning Damdred. I believe in this game there are zero players who can be considered either alignment based on the tone of the posts, as we are all experienced enough to fake it. I think it's as possible that Greymist started the game joking with you as scum than it is that he did it as town.


I'd probably agree with the part on my greymist post. I'm not hard town reading him at this point.

like it sort of looks like this

Damdred
Rayn

probably town
Rsoultin/art
Darth

liking them
greymist

?
Marv
Rels

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 14:24 GMT
#69
Cause you do things when town that are iteresting
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 14:40 GMT
#74
Eh its a tone read to an extent and trusting rayn at this juncture.

Plus some of what dp has said (while not outside his scum range) makes a lot of sense. Ie his response to my post on grey mist, and response to rsart seemed decently towny.

I will say he's gotten me before as scum so I'm pretty waffly at points.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 15:43 GMT
#78
Well I'm willing to rethink my Darth read if people show me some tangible reasoning besides buddying.

However rels why are you voting for Marv when you have a top scum in Darth already
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 15:56 GMT
#82
I am not sure what you want to accomplish with trying to pressure someone that can't be pressured though...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 15:58 GMT
#84
Rayn I know we are both on the what is rels doing wagon.

Could you tell me your thoughts on gm? And you tr Darth correct?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 16:05 GMT
#86
Useless Marv is scum sometimes but I'm still not following why you would rather push a player who you have no read on over a sure scum read to you.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 16:23 GMT
#91
Because you are basically wasteing your vote when you could be convincing the rest of the thread about Darth being scum?

I still want you to tell me like I'm five why Darth should be a hard scum read and lynch today.
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 854
Soulkey 315
Larva 209
Soma 199
Mind 69
ZerO 63
soO 29
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
zelot 8
League of Legends
JimRising 545
Counter-Strike
edward142
Other Games
summit1g8836
singsing1486
gofns1328
Coldzera 685
WinterStarcraft636
Sick215
ZerO(Twitch)9
Pyrionflax8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick665
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Jankos2354
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 2m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.