• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:18
CEST 15:18
KST 22:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13526 users

Really Small Mafia II - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 15:03 GMT
#974
On December 18 2015 23:56 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 23:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:

Eh that's true. But you have done that in every game we've been in - gone at it with Rayn I mean. Even SOTW, where he ended up trusting you with the game. Rayn is easy to manipulate and you figured him out (hell, we laughed about it at length in the Mafia QT).

you can call this idiot after the game.

Dark Tournament: HTS is getting destroyed by NM => FF buses. FF is suprisingly getting lynched => disfo bus
Haunted Mansion: FF and scott are getting lynched => Chrom buses.
Mini Mafia: Hopeless and Onegu => BH buses.
Drams: Shining => Rels and SL bus
Generic Mini Mafia: marv => bus
SOTW: Damdred AFK => bus
Personality: rayn got caught => bus


I hard defended Rayn when he was my scum buddy in Vengeful.

No scum bussed in Personality 2 even when I looked really scummy.

These are two examples off the top of my head.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 15:23 GMT
#989
On December 19 2015 00:22 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2015 00:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 19 2015 00:15 Rels wrote:
Whatever though. You've played with me. I try to deflect the lynches off my partners; but I bus them if it's not possible to do otherwise, and I DONT TOWNREAD THEM IF THEY ARE SUSPICIOUS.

SOTW: Damdred AFK: D1 I deflect the lynch from him by saying "he will be checked". I get him lynched D2 to keep fidei alive + town cred.
Fidei: I scumread him starting D2.

Drams: I bus the shit out of Shining when Trfel starts to suspect him. SL is a potential scum.

Crossfire: my partner is in my lynch list the entire game.

Resistance: I scumread Artanis starting phase 2; I prove with meta that Xata is town, but I have a hard time calling him town.

Except you never townread marv and your read on him throughout the game was super fucking fishy. What you said after D1 makes no sense if i compare it to your actions on D1. I don't care what you did in other games. Especially since Resistance and the xfire game works very differently from normal mafia --> bussing your partner / at least one partner is the correct play for mafia in both of those games.

Drams: see where it got you? we figured the shit out of the game

SOTW: you only survived because town was fucking retarded.

wow.. that were those games.

I would have won Drams if not for the retarded role claim. It was an absolutely correct play. And I'm only proving that marv and I would have bused each other as scum.


Pretty sure you did whatever the fuck marv told you to do in the scum qt.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 15:24 GMT
#993
On December 19 2015 00:23 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2015 00:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP:
On December 19 2015 00:19 Rels wrote:
On December 18 2015 23:33 Rels wrote:
1: marv + Rels is the team. How do the rest of the game looks like ?
If Rels is lynched => marv look bad. Game is lost because marv is not a good scum player + is being suspected. BAD

This is entirely incorrect and you should realize this is entirely incorrect since every other player in this game realizes this.

What ? You really think marv could have survived 2 lynches in this high level town ? He was being lynched sooner or later; so the correct assumption to make here is that he did his best to give his teammate an advantage.


I thought everyone was fucking retarded for not town reading you or whatever. Now it's a high level town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 16:15 GMT
#1028
On December 19 2015 01:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
oh fuck why did you ruin this game?
##unvote
##vote DarthPunk


What? Why?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 16:17 GMT
#1029
I'm not scum rayn.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 16:19 GMT
#1032
On December 19 2015 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2015 00:56 Rels wrote:
Actually if you're scum I town!concede. DP can you do the same ? So we don't have to waste even more time doing shit that have no purpose.

this is fucking bullshit i don't wanna deal with in any game.


I think it breaks some unwritten rules. But even then. I am not scum so I don't know if he is actually cheating.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 16:19 GMT
#1033
On December 19 2015 01:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##unvote
##vote Rels
fuck it idc.


No if you think I am scum tell me why and we can hash it out.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 16:22 GMT
#1036
ahhhhh, this game makes me super sad.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 16:31 GMT
#1039
On December 19 2015 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
like idc. For me the game stops on page 51 and i thought Rels is scum.
If DP was scum gg, well played.


Yeah I know what you mean and I agree.

I am scum. I am happy to call the game a draw if that is ok with you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 16:33 GMT
#1041
That post was super bullshit and borderline cheating and I know rayn knows it makes me mafia. And I don't want a win to be handed to me like that honestly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 16:34 GMT
#1044
On December 19 2015 01:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really really tried to make Rels say something townie on N2/D3...
I didn't see anything.


He played poorly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 16:35 GMT
#1046
Like I honestly don;t know what the fuck rels is thinking these past days and nights. His arguments stopped making sense and he stopped doing the scumhunting that made him look even a little bit townie.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 16:37 GMT
#1047
Oh and everything I said in that big post is true.

That was my last game. I wish it could have been better.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 16:41 GMT
#1053
On December 19 2015 01:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2015 01:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Like I honestly don;t know what the fuck rels is thinking these past days and nights. His arguments stopped making sense and he stopped doing the scumhunting that made him look even a little bit townie.

Mm I think my marv's behaviour analysis was good though. Our play just made no sense if I was scum with him.


No it was fucking terrible, it made you look terrible and you should have realized that and instead tried to convince rayn that I was scum.

You even gave all the correct reasoning in that I was disinterested and didn't care about the lynches.

Like I am not calling you bad at mafia here, I think you have the potential to be quite good. But some of the shit you were talking was like ?!?!?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 16:44 GMT
#1055
I really really wanted to roll town BAH!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 18 2015 16:45 GMT
#1056
anyway it is like 3:45am and I'm going to bed.

GG's
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 225
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko340
SHIN 225
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42436
Bisu 2461
Shuttle 1812
Hyuk 1730
Soma 446
EffOrt 443
Larva 398
Mini 388
ZerO 325
firebathero 216
[ Show more ]
Last 113
hero 94
Zeus 66
Pusan 54
Sexy 53
Trap 49
Hyun 48
Bale 43
Killer 38
Hm[arnc] 36
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
zelot 22
Noble 17
sorry 17
yabsab 10
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 7
Rock 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5103
qojqva1419
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor952
crisheroes795
Liquid`Hasu200
Other Games
gofns40541
singsing2543
B2W.Neo1221
DeMusliM250
Livibee194
Liquid`VortiX98
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS70
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9023
League of Legends
• Jankos1818
Other Games
• WagamamaTV227
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 42m
INu's Battles
22h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.