• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:48
CEST 18:48
KST 01:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8447 users

Really Small Mafia II

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 11 2015 23:00 GMT
#22
What's up?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 11 2015 23:08 GMT
#24
Since when did people start spamming gifs on TL. I'm just skimming some of your games Rels and like there is tons of gif spam in that personality game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 11 2015 23:14 GMT
#28
On December 12 2015 08:13 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 07:56 GreYMisT wrote:
You seem like a nice guy. We'll start with word and see if we work up to truth.


I like you right now. Let's see where we end up.


Why do you like Greymist for this?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 11 2015 23:27 GMT
#30
On December 12 2015 08:21 Damdred wrote:
There's two reasons why I like greymist both are shitty to a degree one more so than the last.

The most simple and superficial reason was that after a super rough week he made me chuckle and put me in a good mood in the game.

The second shitty reason was he answered my question in a way that wasn't over confident in how he approached me or rather betraying a knowledge he shouldn't have.

Both are nai but it's a place to start liking someone


I think the laughing thing is borderline legit actually. I find mafia are often not carefree enough to insert humor into their posts.

Although that didn't make me laugh at all.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 11 2015 23:32 GMT
#31
Anyway I like you damdred. Be mine <3
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 11 2015 23:42 GMT
#33
On December 12 2015 08:36 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 08:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 12 2015 08:21 Damdred wrote:
There's two reasons why I like greymist both are shitty to a degree one more so than the last.

The most simple and superficial reason was that after a super rough week he made me chuckle and put me in a good mood in the game.

The second shitty reason was he answered my question in a way that wasn't over confident in how he approached me or rather betraying a knowledge he shouldn't have.

Both are nai but it's a place to start liking someone


I think the laughing thing is borderline legit actually. I find mafia are often not carefree enough to insert humor into their posts.

Although that didn't make me laugh at all.


I hope this interaction wasn't just a roundabout way to tell me I'm not funny. Thanks Darth.

Here's a question for you: did you focus on Damdred because he said he liked me in particular, or was it the fact he was saying he liked anyone at all this early?



Maybe i'm tooo stupid to understand the joke Greymist

About the other thing I was just trying to provoke a conversation really. I didn't really see what he is seeing so I also wanted to understand his thought processes which I now do.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 11 2015 23:46 GMT
#35
On December 12 2015 08:43 Damdred wrote:
<3

My inner geript says that this is a fine idea


I Lol'd
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 12 2015 03:12 GMT
#37
On December 12 2015 11:56 Damdred wrote:
Kinda want to lynch everyone who hasn't posted now... But id lynch rels first

isn't it the middle of the night in europe? Gotta give them some time.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 12 2015 04:40 GMT
#40
On December 12 2015 13:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I believe Damdred is town.


Hi rayn. Can you provide your reasoning please?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 12 2015 04:58 GMT
#44
OK rayn is town
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 12 2015 04:59 GMT
#45
On December 12 2015 13:52 RtaniSoul wrote:
*sanctioned message by both heads

We are seeking a third head. Please apply.

Unless your name is DP and your nose is firmly up everyone's ass already.

Carry on ^^


Like I get that you want to seem hip or whatever, but if you are gonna post something could you at least post something relevant to solving the game. K thanks.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 12 2015 05:04 GMT
#47
On December 12 2015 13:58 DarthPunk wrote:
OK rayn is town


To elaborate on this. I think that the read that he gave on Damdred was really un-obvious and made a heap of sense which are two things that I don't think that mafia are good at faking, on the surface at least and that usually don;t happen in the same read.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 12 2015 06:09 GMT
#51
On December 12 2015 15:03 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 13:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2015 13:52 RtaniSoul wrote:
*sanctioned message by both heads

We are seeking a third head. Please apply.

Unless your name is DP and your nose is firmly up everyone's ass already.

Carry on ^^

That's how he posts.


Game?

I've been mislynched once on this site, in large part because I failed to convince geript that DP was a skeezy scumbucket with a geript in his pocket. Artie remembers Imperial and remembers a more aggressive DP. I glanced through the town game before that just in case replacing in might have had an effect on DP's play, but no dice. Aggressive there right out the starting gate.

These are only a few games, but given they support the perception we already have...

Where you getting this from, rayn?

-waves at DP- Because pointing out that you're buddying people is definitely not worth mentioning or anything ^^ We up for a round two?

Then you should have said that instead of saying something unclear and ambiguous. Regarding me 'buddying' people. Yep I do do it. I do it as both alignments. I also am aggressive as both alignments. I have been called scum for being more or less aggressive than 'usual' and town foor being more or less aggressive than 'usual' I firmly beleive that I cannot be read by meta. But you are welcome to try I suppose.

Who do you think is mafia? Who do you think is town? Why?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 12 2015 06:12 GMT
#53
Anyway I'm going to a work Christmas party. Won;t be back till tomorrow. See ya ladies and gentlemen.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 12 2015 23:14 GMT
#113
On December 12 2015 18:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Wait DP, do you also think Greymist is town for what he posted so far?


Nope.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 12 2015 23:16 GMT
#114
On December 12 2015 23:10 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 08:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Since when did people start spamming gifs on TL. I'm just skimming some of your games Rels and like there is tons of gif spam in that personality game.

I don't like this post. It reads to me like "look I'm doing stuff"
@DP Why did you do that and what did you find ?


I did it because I have never played a game with you and I have played with everyone else in this game. Basically I just wanted to get a grasp on who you were as a player.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 12 2015 23:18 GMT
#115
On December 12 2015 23:18 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 14:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 12 2015 13:58 DarthPunk wrote:
OK rayn is town


To elaborate on this. I think that the read that he gave on Damdred was really un-obvious and made a heap of sense which are two things that I don't think that mafia are good at faking, on the surface at least and that usually don;t happen in the same read.

Another thing from DP I don't like. He says "rayn is town"; nobody questions him about it; 6 minutes later after rayn ignores this post, he posts an explanation. I could see him being scum waiting for someone to ask for his explanation, then posting it anyway.


Just my posting style. I post in bits. Although I like the pressure. Keep it up!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 12 2015 23:32 GMT
#116
##vote: Marv

Town marv with one post? Don't think so.

Things I like:

The Hydra

Townie. You can see their thought process. Rso is clearly dealing with a healthy case of townie paranoia. The fact that they have to discuss things and the fact that they appear to be having genuine conversations with one another regarding their recollections of my meta.

Rayn
I guess you would call this a 'tone' read or whatever, but I am pretty darn good at spotting a townie rayn and alot of what he says makes sense. HIs damdred read was godlike and hard to fake as I have said earlier. His questioning of Rels was also good in that it showed one of the tendencies that I can recall rayn having. That being that he loves to really comb through the things people are saying in order to find small inconsistencies or breakdowns of a normal thought Process.

Rels

Not everything he has posted really makes sense, but he is aggressive and is able to change tack really quickly. I also kinda like the dissonance between what he is saying and where he is voting. Like that is something really obvious that scum would avoid IMO and reads like someone who does not give a fuck.

Does not give a fuck = Good

Things I don't like:

The hydra trying to meta read me. Especially cause it is just RSO posting and she has played in exactly 1! game with me ever.
Just don't use meta. You don't know how and it is horrible when used incorrectly.

Marv
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 12 2015 23:34 GMT
#117
oops. hit post half way through will continue.

Marv

Is this Bish dead in a ditch? if not town marv does not just afk at the start of a game IMO.

GreyMist

On December 13 2015 03:20 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 00:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rels i have a really hard time understanding your thought process atm so could you walk me through it.
There are a couple of things:

1) Your read on Greymist. I actually find it one of the weirdest things in this game that he does not have any sort of read on me. Before your posts two of the three people posting in this game besides him and me have stated they have a townread on me. What i would think Greymist would do is to either agree with the read, or disagree with the read (let it be null/scum for him then). Instead he doesn't do any of this. I consider myself the most vocal person in this game so far besides Damdred --> i would think people would have at least some opinion on me. Apparently you do aswell now, everyone else who has posted (after our morning) does, why is it not weird for you that Greymist doesn't?

(that goes to Greymist aswell, i would like to hear an explanation to this)

2) Your read on RtaniSoul. You think they are second likely to be mafia (calling marv mafia here is just straight out bullshit), based on the fact all they did is call your #1 scumread scum?!?!?! How on earth does this make any sense at all?

3) Why is your vote on someone you can't possibly have any read on instead on someone who you DO apparently have a read on, and you legitmately, based on you, think is mafia?


I don't have time at the moment to post any follow up analysis, so I will only answer the question directed at me.

I did not include any thoughts on you, Ryan, in part because you have been vocal. There is a little more for me to have to figure out and I'd like to not post a read on you until I have.

It's going to be a couple more hours still before I'm able to actually post a lot again, but I promise I'm reading and can interject if need be.


This smells like bullshit to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 12 2015 23:36 GMT
#118
I'll be around for the next 12 hours or so on and off.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1130
ComeBackTV 903
SteadfastSC464
TaKeTV 448
LamboSC2377
IndyStarCraft 160
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 464
LamboSC2 377
mouzHeroMarine 322
IndyStarCraft 160
ProTech148
Rex 112
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32226
Shuttle 1541
EffOrt 892
Light 682
Mini 617
Soma 477
firebathero 287
Rush 211
Snow 189
ZerO 162
[ Show more ]
hero 103
sorry 52
Liquid`Ret 50
Sea.KH 50
Killer 42
ToSsGirL 25
Sexy 24
soO 20
Trap 20
Terrorterran 19
Bale 17
Shine 15
Sacsri 11
Free 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7133
qojqva1841
Dendi930
420jenkins132
Counter-Strike
fl0m1344
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2119
crisheroes1257
XaKoH 218
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1721
B2W.Neo1054
Beastyqt512
FrodaN405
Hui .194
ArmadaUGS190
KnowMe136
QueenE98
Mew2King80
ceh971
Trikslyr63
C9.Mang060
Dewaltoss48
ToD32
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3290
• TFBlade1089
Other Games
• imaqtpie406
• Shiphtur233
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 13m
Stellar Fest
20h 13m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.