• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:35
CEST 13:35
KST 20:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10261 users

Really Small Mafia II - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 14 2015 21:56 GMT
#483
Whatever, you could be right but I am struggling to see what you are seeing obviously.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 14 2015 21:57 GMT
#485
On December 15 2015 06:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
medicccuuuuuu saveeeooooo pl0x!

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 14 2015 21:58 GMT
#486
On December 15 2015 06:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 06:55 DarthPunk wrote:
Do you not consider that GM could have just changed his perception of that post over the course of time?

He is literally using two different posts to justify his read on Rels.
one post is meh.... which he now claims is not actually the post he was talking about.
the second post must be a lie.

what am i supposed to think?


What if he just changed his mind based on the ~day of time playing the game that had passed or started viewing that post differently with different information?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 14 2015 21:59 GMT
#490
On December 15 2015 06:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 06:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 15 2015 06:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 15 2015 06:55 DarthPunk wrote:
Do you not consider that GM could have just changed his perception of that post over the course of time?

He is literally using two different posts to justify his read on Rels.
one post is meh.... which he now claims is not actually the post he was talking about.
the second post must be a lie.

what am i supposed to think?


What if he just changed his mind based on the ~day of time playing the game that had passed or started viewing that post differently with different information?

read the post please....... that's not possible.

Right.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 14 2015 22:00 GMT
#491
On December 15 2015 06:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 06:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 15 2015 06:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 15 2015 06:55 DarthPunk wrote:
Do you not consider that GM could have just changed his perception of that post over the course of time?

He is literally using two different posts to justify his read on Rels.
one post is meh.... which he now claims is not actually the post he was talking about.
the second post must be a lie.

what am i supposed to think?


What if he just changed his mind based on the ~day of time playing the game that had passed or started viewing that post differently with different information?

Please explain how a townie make up a reason to explain a past post, then realize that reason isn't true ?


Clearly I still don't get it. I'm gonna read it again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 14 2015 22:00 GMT
#493
RIP
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 15 2015 10:27 GMT
#537
OK im around for like 15 minutes before I have to go to bed.

Some things.

I'm not the medic.

Rels looks really townie to me.

I think RSO looks bad.

I think the medic should probably claim if a save doesn't effect the number of mis-lynches we get because a confirmed townie is really strong in a small game.

Free to chat for a little if anyone is around while I read through some stuff.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 15 2015 10:36 GMT
#539
On December 15 2015 19:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 19:27 DarthPunk wrote:
OK im around for like 15 minutes before I have to go to bed.

Some things.

I'm not the medic.

Rels looks really townie to me.

I think RSO looks bad.

I think the medic should probably claim if a save doesn't effect the number of mis-lynches we get because a confirmed townie is really strong in a small game.

Free to chat for a little if anyone is around while I read through some stuff.

Did you reread the thing on GM like you said you would ? What did you think of it ? Apprently nothing much since you didn't even mention it ?


Nope. I literally just got home skimmed the last page and posted that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 15 2015 10:37 GMT
#540
I mean I had a 13 hour work day today counting the function I had this evening.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 15 2015 10:44 GMT
#542
On December 15 2015 19:39 Rels wrote:
Well, can you read it ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/499921-really-small-mafia-ii?page=24#466


Yes I was reading it you don't need to link me that shit.

]Anyway I get what you mean in that his arguments shifted and were created out of thin almost in those discussions with you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 15 2015 10:49 GMT
#544
I dunno. I think town can do that too. Also I really think it is less likely for scum Greymist to fuck up the shit around the Marv lynch so hard as scum than for town Greymist to fuck up his arguments and make up some bullshit to not look bad (while making himself look worse) if that makes sense.

Rayn? What happens to all your reasoning in that big post about greymist I really liked now that he is scum in your eyes?

You too Rels can you explain what in the fuck Scum!Greymist was doing at EoD waffling around the marv lynch? How do you think they were furthering their objectives as a team at that point?

Like I don't think you are wrong necessarily, but I think that there are reasons for grey being both alignments and I'm not sure which ones are the ones that we need to pay the most attention too.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 15 2015 10:49 GMT
#545
On December 15 2015 19:47 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 19:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 15 2015 19:39 Rels wrote:
Well, can you read it ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/499921-really-small-mafia-ii?page=24#466


Yes I was reading it you don't need to link me that shit.

]Anyway I get what you mean in that his arguments shifted and were created out of thin almost in those discussions with you.

Yep, he made up an a reason to explain why he posted something; then said he made a mistake and that the reason wasn't true.
I think it's impossible for a someone to make up a reason to explain one of his own post if he's town.


The bolded is very, very untrue.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 15 2015 10:52 GMT
#546
I think that RSO is scum if she is not the medic.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 15 2015 10:53 GMT
#547
Like the only reason I thought the hydra could be town was because they had interactions etc. that were hard to fake. But now most of their interactions within the hydra look like trolly bullshit and hydra's are really really obviously townie when they are scum hunting.

I don't think the hydra is actually scumhunting or really gives a fuck about the game at all.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 15 2015 10:58 GMT
#550
Have you played with marv much Rels?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 15 2015 11:01 GMT
#552
On December 15 2015 19:58 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 19:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 15 2015 19:47 Rels wrote:
On December 15 2015 19:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 15 2015 19:39 Rels wrote:
Well, can you read it ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/499921-really-small-mafia-ii?page=24#466


Yes I was reading it you don't need to link me that shit.

]Anyway I get what you mean in that his arguments shifted and were created out of thin almost in those discussions with you.

Yep, he made up an a reason to explain why he posted something; then said he made a mistake and that the reason wasn't true.
I think it's impossible for a someone to make up a reason to explain one of his own post if he's town.


The bolded is very, very untrue.

Can you link me to one example ?


Pretty sure I've done it myself. Look at any bad townies bad post-hoc rationalizations for things. Like that is one of the biggest reasons bad townies get mislynched.

No, I'm not going to look for a specific example for you. But I assure you it does happen. (like I'm also pretty sure rayn has raged at bad townies doing this at least once)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 15 2015 11:07 GMT
#556
On December 15 2015 20:02 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 19:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Have you played with marv much Rels?

I think only one game, why ? I also hosted two games in which he played.


Because at one point in TL mafia history, around the time when GreyMist and I played a lot off mafia, marv was considered a legitimate god at the game. Like the Flash of TL mafia.

Coming from that mindset or perspective that marv is super super good and could singlehandidly the game it is an intimidating prospect to lynch him for ??? reasons.

Like Rayn did have a very good reason later on but at first it was cause he was AFK all weekend (which he is also known for if you have played with him a lot) given this historical context between the players it actually makes sense somewhat that GreyMist was reacting to the marv lynch this way.

And it also makes sense that you would not necessarily notice this because you lack the historical context and marv has probably (certainly?) dropped off from his prime playing days.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 15 2015 11:10 GMT
#557
Your mafia style actually reminds me of myself a lot Rels. Which is a good thing, I promise.

Like I was pretty good at this game when I was in my prime. (my prime has passed due to real life shit sadly)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 15 2015 11:11 GMT
#558
anyway I should have a lot of time tomorrow afternoon to do some more shit, and i'll post a bit in the morning. Night fellas.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 15 2015 21:08 GMT
#642
I think the hydra is a better lynch than Rels.

Rayn I would love to play one of these games where the mafia team tries a bit harder. It kinda sucks that the game is solved already.

Anyway

##vote: RtaniSoul
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings42
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23703
Shuttle 2816
Bisu 1038
Horang2 802
Jaedong 584
BeSt 414
Hyuk 352
actioN 315
firebathero 290
Light 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 203
Stork 200
Mini 188
Soulkey 174
Soma 138
Last 135
EffOrt 117
Leta 115
ggaemo 87
ZerO 86
Rush 82
Pusan 74
hero 56
Mong 55
Snow 55
Killer 40
Sexy 39
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Sea.KH 34
Shine 29
NaDa 28
Sharp 26
Bale 24
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 19
soO 18
PianO 15
JulyZerg 13
Free 13
sorry 13
Terrorterran 10
zelot 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
qojqva1149
Gorgc864
Dendi685
Fuzer 121
XaKoH 61
League of Legends
Reynor87
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1426
shoxiejesuss679
x6flipin266
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2116
crisheroes751
Other Games
gofns36998
singsing2246
B2W.Neo470
XBOCT322
DeMusliM189
Mew2King144
Livibee112
ArmadaUGS109
Liquid`LucifroN85
QueenE65
Chillindude12
ZerO(Twitch)12
Railgan8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream294
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2163
• TFBlade452
Other Games
• WagamamaTV105
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 26m
Stellar Fest
1h 26m
OSC
12h 26m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.