• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7396 users

Really Small Mafia II - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 16:42 GMT
#97
On December 13 2015 01:38 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 01:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have already answered that meta read.

Rereading, this is fucking true.
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
P.S. Thanks rayn! I'll take a look at your link...later? Maybe when I'm waiting at the airport to pick up Lex. Also, just to be clear, my point was the buddying and not the aggression...I am well aware that DP can be aggressive as either alignment, and we are both aware that Imperial is different, which is why I looked up the other town game (Avogadro, to be precise). So let me rephrase. Buddying without pushing anything early game is what caught our attention.

rayn already answered that specific point wasn't scum indicative, why are you restating it ?


Are you saying that its scum indicative of them?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 16:48 GMT
#100
On December 13 2015 01:43 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 01:42 Damdred wrote:
On December 13 2015 01:38 Rels wrote:
On December 13 2015 01:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have already answered that meta read.

Rereading, this is fucking true.
On December 13 2015 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
P.S. Thanks rayn! I'll take a look at your link...later? Maybe when I'm waiting at the airport to pick up Lex. Also, just to be clear, my point was the buddying and not the aggression...I am well aware that DP can be aggressive as either alignment, and we are both aware that Imperial is different, which is why I looked up the other town game (Avogadro, to be precise). So let me rephrase. Buddying without pushing anything early game is what caught our attention.

rayn already answered that specific point wasn't scum indicative, why are you restating it ?


Are you saying that its scum indicative of them?

Yep. They rephrased something rayn answered entirely already.


can you explain why this instance is scum indicative of them?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 16:49 GMT
#101
Aldo wifom but I think the part of the post where rsoul won't talk about there reads they haven't discussed yet is pretty towny tbh.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 17:24 GMT
#106
I'm still unsure why this makes him scum? Why is rephrasing a point that you think is strong (but they will check on) scum indicative. And I don't want to say why I think they rephrased anyway.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 22:47 GMT
#112
I'm sort of wanting to lynch Marv more and more as time goes though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 23:39 GMT
#119
The fact that they have to discuss things and the fact that they appear to be having genuine conversations with one another regarding their recollections of my meta.

I love this part of the hydra read
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 12 2015 23:56 GMT
#122
Marv, no other way around it today.

If Marv is mafia its probably greymist his partner maybe rels he likes to bus
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 13 2015 00:50 GMT
#125
So damdred&rayn scum ream?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 13 2015 00:58 GMT
#128
Never play for the mod kill that's a rookie mistake that lets scum escape mod kill and lynch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 13 2015 13:46 GMT
#161
I'm actually starting to sway towards rels being more town than mafia today....sorta at least.
##vote marv

heading to work will be around most the day
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 13 2015 15:43 GMT
#167
Well...that's not a bad post.

Why is it scum oriented in this case to really just try to find town in this setup though? Marv is obvious scum, wouldn't the optimal plan to be to try to Poe the last one since we still have two lynches?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 13 2015 15:57 GMT
#170
Oh no no, you ninjad between art/rs and my post. That was directed at his point about dp.

Sorry for the confussion.

But now that we are here in the thread. Do you not see anything Towney in rayns play?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 13 2015 17:01 GMT
#174
Well your post wasn't bad either tbh, though factually marv has been spotty as scum lately if he will do anything or not.

I can see both sides on you and dp and Rels. Its difficult past this lynch though.

You will obviously say if I come to that concussion has to be between Rels and do. But I'm conflicted you sound somewhat towny and that trap post was decent... difficult
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 13 2015 18:46 GMT
#184
Super important question I want grey to answer this before he answers anything else.

You seem to be still somewhat scum leaning Ryan is this correct?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 13 2015 18:56 GMT
#185
Ryan are you here and able to give opinion?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 13 2015 19:21 GMT
#188
I'm having a hard time waiting for grey, it seems to me,he highly suspects you still in his postings. But in the last post he seems to be trying to make one of his top scum reads understand there misunderstanding, it's like how you would talk to town.

Or am I just not reading right
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 13 2015 20:38 GMT
#237
Marv is town, the reason I say this is he hates giving town information if he is scum and going to roll over.

Two hours and thirty to go and he comes in and tries to fins scum? Maybe he gets lynched maybe not but I he basically Poe town and I don't think scum marv does that on his death bed+ tone.

##unvote
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 13 2015 20:40 GMT
#240
So

Damdred
Rayn
Marc
Hydra
Rels/dp/grey

Idk what to do maybe Rels today
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 13 2015 20:41 GMT
#242
The bottom three are pure poe, I think Rels probably has the highest chance of flipping scum to a point.

Grey has a few weird things, and I'm just paranoid of dp tricking me again I guess,
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 13 2015 20:45 GMT
#246
On December 14 2015 05:42 DarthPunk wrote:
I've really got to go to work. Rayn I am sheeping you who do I vote for?


This post kinda bothers me though
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe118
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g7946
WinterStarcraft724
Sick252
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 45m
Patches Events
6h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
OSC
14h 45m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.