• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:40
CEST 17:40
KST 00:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8421 users

Really Small Mafia II - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 14:58 GMT
#971
On December 18 2015 23:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 23:34 Rels wrote:
On December 18 2015 23:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 18 2015 23:19 Rels wrote:
How do you know scum can no-kill ?

I am not going to answer your dumb shit...

You're lucky I have to assume you're town 'cause I would have tunneled the shit out of you if it was not LYLO.

That's it. I am never going to switch my vote.
This is just so fucking bullshit you cannot be town.

Alright. Goodbye. You deserve what happens to you regardless of alignement. If you are town, I just prove I couldn't be partner with marv. You can WIFOM this all you want, it's proven and you are bad for not realizing it.
If you're scum, you kinda deserve the win too, 'cause nobody can't do anything against you.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:00 GMT
#972
Well at least if I die it's not my fault. It's proven I cannot be partner with marv. See you later bad and scum.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:04 GMT
#975
On December 19 2015 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I literally tried, in my every post on N2 and D3, to get a townie response from you Rels.
You have given zero. You have somethings to learn still, regardless of your alignment.

If i ask loaded questions for two fucking days straight and you manage to post zero posts where you towntell even a single bit, then you are probably mafia. And that is a fact.

You can mock me all you want but the truth is i fucking lynched mafia and you didn't. And you haven't played thatwell in case you are town. It is a fact.

No. The fact that you are not townreading me is a fucking towntell enough already.
YOU are bad if you lynch me and if you're town. This is a fact because:
- Your cases are full of nothing. I think the way I play is obviously town, but I conceive someone else can think I can fake it; still, it's not proving anything
- marv not busing me / me not busing marv is EXTREMELY UNLIKELY
You've changed. DP is not super scummy, but he's not townie. You've let ONE post with an excuse change your mind; when the logical answer is "Rels is town". You're not playing logically anymore.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:11 GMT
#977
On December 19 2015 00:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2015 00:04 Rels wrote:
I think the way I play is obviously town

Obviously.
This is backed up by the fact that hydra thought you are scum, greymist thought you are scum, i think you are scum and DP thinks you are scum.

You're obviously playing so fucking townie. Please keep arguing how townie you have play because it makes total fucking sense.

Yep. It's due to me being AFK for the first phase + my scum play being super good.
Not everybody though. Damdred was townreading me before he died.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:15 GMT
#979
Whatever though. You've played with me. I try to deflect the lynches off my partners; but I bus them if it's not possible to do otherwise, and I DONT TOWNREAD THEM IF THEY ARE SUSPICIOUS.

SOTW: Damdred AFK: D1 I deflect the lynch from him by saying "he will be checked". I get him lynched D2 to keep fidei alive + town cred.
Fidei: I scumread him starting D2.

Drams: I bus the shit out of Shining when Trfel starts to suspect him. SL is a potential scum.

Crossfire: my partner is in my lynch list the entire game.

Resistance: I scumread Artanis starting phase 2; I prove with meta that Xata is town, but I have a hard time calling him town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:15 GMT
#980
On December 19 2015 00:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2015 00:11 Rels wrote:
Not everybody though. Damdred was townreading me before he died.

Maybe you should have shot somebody else.

Or maybe ...
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:19 GMT
#981
On December 18 2015 23:33 Rels wrote:
1: marv + Rels is the team. How do the rest of the game looks like ?
If Rels is lynched => marv look bad. Game is lost because marv is not a good scum player + is being suspected. BAD
If DP is lynched => LYLO; marv and I, who were the two potential lynches, look super bad. A LITTLE BAD and UNLIKELY ANYWAY
If marv is lynched => It looks like both scum didn't want to vote for each other. I look bad. BAD

This is literally not possible for marv + I to do. marv + I are not beginner scum. There is a slight chance we did it for the WIFOM; but it's proven beyond reasonnable doubts we are not partners.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:22 GMT
#986
On December 19 2015 00:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2015 00:15 Rels wrote:
Whatever though. You've played with me. I try to deflect the lynches off my partners; but I bus them if it's not possible to do otherwise, and I DONT TOWNREAD THEM IF THEY ARE SUSPICIOUS.

SOTW: Damdred AFK: D1 I deflect the lynch from him by saying "he will be checked". I get him lynched D2 to keep fidei alive + town cred.
Fidei: I scumread him starting D2.

Drams: I bus the shit out of Shining when Trfel starts to suspect him. SL is a potential scum.

Crossfire: my partner is in my lynch list the entire game.

Resistance: I scumread Artanis starting phase 2; I prove with meta that Xata is town, but I have a hard time calling him town.

Except you never townread marv and your read on him throughout the game was super fucking fishy. What you said after D1 makes no sense if i compare it to your actions on D1. I don't care what you did in other games. Especially since Resistance and the xfire game works very differently from normal mafia --> bussing your partner / at least one partner is the correct play for mafia in both of those games.

Drams: see where it got you? we figured the shit out of the game

SOTW: you only survived because town was fucking retarded.

wow.. that were those games.

I would have won Drams if not for the retarded role claim. It was an absolutely correct play. And I'm only proving that marv and I would have bused each other as scum.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:23 GMT
#988
On December 19 2015 00:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2015 00:19 Rels wrote:
On December 18 2015 23:33 Rels wrote:
1: marv + Rels is the team. How do the rest of the game looks like ?
If Rels is lynched => marv look bad. Game is lost because marv is not a good scum player + is being suspected. BAD

This is entirely incorrect and you should realize this is entirely incorrect since every other player in this game realizes this.

What ? You really think marv could have survived 2 lynches in this high level town ? He was being lynched sooner or later; so the correct assumption to make here is that he did his best to give his teammate an advantage.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:23 GMT
#990
If you're scum I will hate you for making me lose my time for nothing.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:24 GMT
#992
On December 19 2015 00:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This:
Show nested quote +
1: marv + Rels is the team. How do the rest of the game looks like ?
If Rels is lynched => marv look bad. Game is lost because marv is not a good scum player + is being suspected. BAD
If DP is lynched => LYLO; marv and I, who were the two potential lynches, look super bad. A LITTLE BAD and UNLIKELY ANYWAY
If marv is lynched => It looks like both scum didn't want to vote for each other. I look bad. BAD

opposed to this:
Show nested quote +
2: marv + DP is the team. How do the rest of the game looks like ?
If marv is lynched: DP look very good and I look super suspicious. GOOD
If DP is lynched: the game is almost lost for scum since marv is not a good enough scum player to survive two more lynches. (or, he's a too good town player to fake it as scum). BAD but UNLIKELY
If Rels is lynched: LYLO. DP looks null. marv looks OK. SUPER GOOD

is wrong.

Mm.
No.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:25 GMT
#994
On December 19 2015 00:23 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2015 00:22 Rels wrote:
On December 19 2015 00:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 19 2015 00:15 Rels wrote:
Whatever though. You've played with me. I try to deflect the lynches off my partners; but I bus them if it's not possible to do otherwise, and I DONT TOWNREAD THEM IF THEY ARE SUSPICIOUS.

SOTW: Damdred AFK: D1 I deflect the lynch from him by saying "he will be checked". I get him lynched D2 to keep fidei alive + town cred.
Fidei: I scumread him starting D2.

Drams: I bus the shit out of Shining when Trfel starts to suspect him. SL is a potential scum.

Crossfire: my partner is in my lynch list the entire game.

Resistance: I scumread Artanis starting phase 2; I prove with meta that Xata is town, but I have a hard time calling him town.

Except you never townread marv and your read on him throughout the game was super fucking fishy. What you said after D1 makes no sense if i compare it to your actions on D1. I don't care what you did in other games. Especially since Resistance and the xfire game works very differently from normal mafia --> bussing your partner / at least one partner is the correct play for mafia in both of those games.

Drams: see where it got you? we figured the shit out of the game

SOTW: you only survived because town was fucking retarded.

wow.. that were those games.

I would have won Drams if not for the retarded role claim. It was an absolutely correct play. And I'm only proving that marv and I would have bused each other as scum.


Pretty sure you did whatever the fuck marv told you to do in the scum qt.

Yep because "not busing each other even when we are #1 & #2 lynches" is the master plan marv concocted.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:25 GMT
#995
On December 19 2015 00:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2015 00:23 Rels wrote:
On December 19 2015 00:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP:
On December 19 2015 00:19 Rels wrote:
On December 18 2015 23:33 Rels wrote:
1: marv + Rels is the team. How do the rest of the game looks like ?
If Rels is lynched => marv look bad. Game is lost because marv is not a good scum player + is being suspected. BAD

This is entirely incorrect and you should realize this is entirely incorrect since every other player in this game realizes this.

What ? You really think marv could have survived 2 lynches in this high level town ? He was being lynched sooner or later; so the correct assumption to make here is that he did his best to give his teammate an advantage.


I thought everyone was fucking retarded for not town reading you or whatever. Now it's a high level town.

Yep. I'm only considered for lynch because my scum play is good.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:28 GMT
#997
On December 19 2015 00:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2015 00:25 Rels wrote:
On December 19 2015 00:24 DarthPunk wrote:
On December 19 2015 00:23 Rels wrote:
On December 19 2015 00:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP:
On December 19 2015 00:19 Rels wrote:
On December 18 2015 23:33 Rels wrote:
1: marv + Rels is the team. How do the rest of the game looks like ?
If Rels is lynched => marv look bad. Game is lost because marv is not a good scum player + is being suspected. BAD

This is entirely incorrect and you should realize this is entirely incorrect since every other player in this game realizes this.

What ? You really think marv could have survived 2 lynches in this high level town ? He was being lynched sooner or later; so the correct assumption to make here is that he did his best to give his teammate an advantage.


I thought everyone was fucking retarded for not town reading you or whatever. Now it's a high level town.

Yep. I'm only considered for lynch because my scum play is good.

That's not true.

Yep it is.
On December 19 2015 00:23 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2015 00:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP:
On December 19 2015 00:19 Rels wrote:
On December 18 2015 23:33 Rels wrote:
1: marv + Rels is the team. How do the rest of the game looks like ?
If Rels is lynched => marv look bad. Game is lost because marv is not a good scum player + is being suspected. BAD

This is entirely incorrect and you should realize this is entirely incorrect since every other player in this game realizes this.

What ? You really think marv could have survived 2 lynches in this high level town ? He was being lynched sooner or later; so the correct assumption to make here is that he did his best to give his teammate an advantage.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:32 GMT
#1000
Starting here I will stop writing "rayn assuming you're town". This is the non return point; if you're scum, you have won. Gratz. Please stop making me lose my time for nothing if that is the case.
rayn, what is funny if you lynch me is that you're bad for underestimating BOTH marv's and I. It is absolutely not possible for us to not bus each other at deadline when we are #1 and #2 lynch candidates. marv's scumplay is obvious 'cause he's not motivated; but by lynching me you're insulting his intelligence as well as mine.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:35 GMT
#1002
On December 19 2015 00:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
HOW CAN YOU EVEN FUCKING SAY YOU DON'T BELIEVE I AM TELLING THE TRUTH IF YOU DON'T THINK I AM MAFIA?!?!?!?

I've scumhunt the entire game, and the only reason you're not townreading me for it is because you know I can fake that pretty well. The end. I think I won't ever be mislynched as scum ever again 'cause it's so easy to appear good with info; but last game I was mislynched as town 'cause I voted town over scum in a close vote.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:37 GMT
#1003
On December 19 2015 00:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2015 00:32 Rels wrote:
Starting here I will stop writing "rayn assuming you're town". This is the non return point; if you're scum, you have won. Gratz. Please stop making me lose my time for nothing if that is the case.
rayn, what is funny if you lynch me is that you're bad for underestimating BOTH marv's and I. It is absolutely not possible for us to not bus each other at deadline when we are #1 and #2 lynch candidates. marv's scumplay is obvious 'cause he's not motivated; but by lynching me you're insulting his intelligence as well as mine.

Except your reasoning is flawed for both of you since:
1) you were not the main lynch target when marv was around
2) you didn't even read what was going on when you came back so....

#1 who was then ?
#2 obviously if I'm scum that's not true
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:41 GMT
#1005
On December 18 2015 23:33 Rels wrote:
OK I will resume one last time because you are all annoying me.

What happened at EOD1
marv is the lynch. marv starts posting. Rels is the lynch. marv deflects off Rels and pushes on DP. DP sheeps rayn on Rels. Rels deflects off marv and pushes on Arsoul.
Possible lynches: marv, DP, Rels.

1: marv + Rels is the team. How do the rest of the game looks like ?
If Rels is lynched => marv look bad. Game is lost because marv is not a good scum player + is being suspected. BAD
If DP is lynched => LYLO; marv and I, who were the two potential lynches, look super bad. A LITTLE BAD and UNLIKELY ANYWAY
If marv is lynched => It looks like both scum didn't want to vote for each other. I look bad. BAD

2: marv + DP is the team. How do the rest of the game looks like ?
If marv is lynched: DP look very good and I look super suspicious. GOOD
If DP is lynched: the game is almost lost for scum since marv is not a good enough scum player to survive two more lynches. (or, he's a too good town player to fake it as scum). BAD but UNLIKELY
If Rels is lynched: LYLO. DP looks null. marv looks OK. SUPER GOOD

Well read this again and think about it.
It doesn't make DP scum; I merely put it to show EOD1 didn't make DP town.
It proves I'm town. If you think I'm scum you think marv and I are beginner scums.
The end. I've solved the game for you. You're bad if you don't make the right decision. You have like 30 hours to think about it.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:42 GMT
#1008
On December 19 2015 00:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2015 00:37 Rels wrote:
On December 19 2015 00:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 19 2015 00:32 Rels wrote:
Starting here I will stop writing "rayn assuming you're town". This is the non return point; if you're scum, you have won. Gratz. Please stop making me lose my time for nothing if that is the case.
rayn, what is funny if you lynch me is that you're bad for underestimating BOTH marv's and I. It is absolutely not possible for us to not bus each other at deadline when we are #1 and #2 lynch candidates. marv's scumplay is obvious 'cause he's not motivated; but by lynching me you're insulting his intelligence as well as mine.

Except your reasoning is flawed for both of you since:
1) you were not the main lynch target when marv was around
2) you didn't even read what was going on when you came back so....

#1 who was then ?
#2 obviously if I'm scum that's not true

1) marv the most -- DP, rsoultin, you, greymist were all considered scum (and damdred and me by greymist, but we were not exactly "possible lynch targets")

And Damdred and you were indicating being more Ok for my lynch over anyone else.
On December 19 2015 00:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
2) is it not? why is it not? would you lie about spending time with your gf instead of playing mafia if you are scum? and you call other people cheap.... hilarious. maybe you should think what is AtE and how people use it and why, because you are the worst in that regards.

I didn't get it but OK.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 18 2015 15:44 GMT
#1010
On December 19 2015 00:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2015 00:41 Rels wrote:
You have like 30 hours to think about it.

You had about 72 hours to convince me otherwise and all you ended up doing was saying stupid shit.

It's the most logical analysis I've ever done.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM532
IndyStarCraft 69
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 532
Reynor 293
ByuN 224
TKL 193
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 38
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9179
Dendi1041
Counter-Strike
fl0m4802
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor395
KnowMe300
crisheroes160
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV287
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3064
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Other Games
• Shiphtur4
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 20m
OSC
7h 20m
Replay Cast
7h 20m
OSC
20h 20m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.