• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9603 users

Really Small Mafia II - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 16 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 15:32 GMT
#739
Well i am back to thinking DP is town.
Fuck this game is hard.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 15:34 GMT
#741
On December 16 2015 17:42 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2015 12:01 RtaniSoul wrote:
Point 2: marv votes DP and not Rels. Even if we assume that he really did AFK as scum while being lynched after returning to the thread last minute to try to squirm out of a lynch, he was still in the thread when rayn voted Rels at the very least. He did not vote to survive, and we know that this was not because he was town. That makes it very likely that Rels is scum!

This is WIFOM. marv was scum, so he did what he wanted to give his team the best chance of success.
And here you find weird that marv did not vote me if I'm not scum; but above you say me being scum matches with me switching off him. Why do you not consider the possibility that I'm town seeing the exact thing you're finding weird and decided marv might be town ?

what exactly were you seeing?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 15:36 GMT
#743
On December 17 2015 00:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2015 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i am back to thinking DP is town.
Fuck this game is hard.

Only because you assume Artasoul would roll over and die or concede if they were scum. Show me the townie mindset behind the posts I quoted above.

I FUCKING CAN'T. I don't know if there is a scum motive or town motive, I can't do that either with your posts aswell...

I am waffling like a fucking ping pong ball and i don't even know why.. I don't find your conversation with them useful from either end rn..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 15:37 GMT
#744
On December 17 2015 00:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2015 00:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 16 2015 17:42 Rels wrote:
On December 16 2015 12:01 RtaniSoul wrote:
Point 2: marv votes DP and not Rels. Even if we assume that he really did AFK as scum while being lynched after returning to the thread last minute to try to squirm out of a lynch, he was still in the thread when rayn voted Rels at the very least. He did not vote to survive, and we know that this was not because he was town. That makes it very likely that Rels is scum!

This is WIFOM. marv was scum, so he did what he wanted to give his team the best chance of success.
And here you find weird that marv did not vote me if I'm not scum; but above you say me being scum matches with me switching off him. Why do you not consider the possibility that I'm town seeing the exact thing you're finding weird and decided marv might be town ?

what exactly were you seeing?

marv was not voting me when it was the obvious way to survive.

Yes, and this points towards you being town how?
Like this is my biggest problem. Why does marv not vote for you if you are town? WHY THE FUCK DOES HE NOT VOTE FOR A TOWNIE WHEN IT WILL SAVE HIM 99
% OF THE TIME?!?!?!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 15:41 GMT
#746
because i do not think there is scum motive either. AtE is wifom at best. AtE is as much of a scum motive than it is a town motive. BECAUSE IT IS NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE!!! Otherwise both the hydra and DP would be mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 15:52 GMT
#750
On December 17 2015 00:42 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2015 00:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 17 2015 00:36 Rels wrote:
On December 17 2015 00:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 16 2015 17:42 Rels wrote:
On December 16 2015 12:01 RtaniSoul wrote:
Point 2: marv votes DP and not Rels. Even if we assume that he really did AFK as scum while being lynched after returning to the thread last minute to try to squirm out of a lynch, he was still in the thread when rayn voted Rels at the very least. He did not vote to survive, and we know that this was not because he was town. That makes it very likely that Rels is scum!

This is WIFOM. marv was scum, so he did what he wanted to give his team the best chance of success.
And here you find weird that marv did not vote me if I'm not scum; but above you say me being scum matches with me switching off him. Why do you not consider the possibility that I'm town seeing the exact thing you're finding weird and decided marv might be town ?

what exactly were you seeing?

marv was not voting me when it was the obvious way to survive.

Yes, and this points towards you being town how?
Like this is my biggest problem. Why does marv not vote for you if you are town? WHY THE FUCK DOES HE NOT VOTE FOR A TOWNIE WHEN IT WILL SAVE HIM 99
% OF THE TIME?!?!?!

It doesn't show I'm town. What I'm pointing out as weird is:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2015 12:01 RtaniSoul wrote:
I told lex when I first saw this post that if marv is scum, Rels had a good chance of being his partner for this. It's completely lining up the switch from marv to DP the moment marv posts.

If Artasoul finds weird that marv doesn't vote for me, it's weird they are not considering that I found it weird to and reacted by townreading marv.

I don't understand any of the shit you say here in this stream of quotes.
It's like you are talking about two different things and somehow making it seem like they are one thing...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 15:57 GMT
#752
If Artasoul finds weird that marv doesn't vote for me...

No, that's not what anyone is saying. Hydra is/was saying it most likely makes you mafia!!

...it's weird they are not considering that I found it weird to and reacted by townreading marv.

what the fuck does this mean?
Of course you are not gonna admit/say that marv did not vote for you because you are mafia.
What the fuck is this sentence even TRYING to say?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 15:58 GMT
#754
On December 17 2015 00:57 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2015 00:56 Rels wrote:
On December 17 2015 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 17 2015 00:42 Rels wrote:
On December 17 2015 00:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 17 2015 00:36 Rels wrote:
On December 17 2015 00:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 16 2015 17:42 Rels wrote:
On December 16 2015 12:01 RtaniSoul wrote:
Point 2: marv votes DP and not Rels. Even if we assume that he really did AFK as scum while being lynched after returning to the thread last minute to try to squirm out of a lynch, he was still in the thread when rayn voted Rels at the very least. He did not vote to survive, and we know that this was not because he was town. That makes it very likely that Rels is scum!

This is WIFOM. marv was scum, so he did what he wanted to give his team the best chance of success.
And here you find weird that marv did not vote me if I'm not scum; but above you say me being scum matches with me switching off him. Why do you not consider the possibility that I'm town seeing the exact thing you're finding weird and decided marv might be town ?

what exactly were you seeing?

marv was not voting me when it was the obvious way to survive.

Yes, and this points towards you being town how?
Like this is my biggest problem. Why does marv not vote for you if you are town? WHY THE FUCK DOES HE NOT VOTE FOR A TOWNIE WHEN IT WILL SAVE HIM 99
% OF THE TIME?!?!?!

It doesn't show I'm town. What I'm pointing out as weird is:
On December 16 2015 12:01 RtaniSoul wrote:
I told lex when I first saw this post that if marv is scum, Rels had a good chance of being his partner for this. It's completely lining up the switch from marv to DP the moment marv posts.

If Artasoul finds weird that marv doesn't vote for me, it's weird they are not considering that I found it weird to and reacted by townreading marv.

I don't understand any of the shit you say here in this stream of quotes.
It's like you are talking about two different things and somehow making it seem like they are one thing...

I'm obvious town. But marv WIFOM is a strong argument against me. The end; GG marv.
I still don't understand you. You are 100% sure Artasoul is scum; then they make a bunch of posts that you say "there are AtE so they are NAI!"; and you don't scumread them anymore.

This doesn't make sense.

Fine. Then call me fucking scum and see how that goes.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 16:01 GMT
#757
On December 17 2015 01:00 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2015 00:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If Artasoul finds weird that marv doesn't vote for me...

No, that's not what anyone is saying. Hydra is/was saying it most likely makes you mafia!!

...it's weird they are not considering that I found it weird to and reacted by townreading marv.

what the fuck does this mean?
Of course you are not gonna admit/say that marv did not vote for you because you are mafia.
What the fuck is this sentence even TRYING to say?

You're right, it only makes sense from my PoV. This is something that point at me being scum and I can't do anything against it. So it also true it's normal Artasoul didn't consider it from "Rels is town" perspective, whatever their alignement is.

There is no "rels is town" -perspective for anyone because YOUR REACTION IS MOST LIKELY THE SAME REGARDLESS OF YOUR AFFILIATION!!

That is the point.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 16:03 GMT
#762
See, you try to hammer these points you should never ever try to hammer if you thought about the game from the perspective that people do not know your alignment...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 16:04 GMT
#764
Or fuck, that is not the right phrasing.. But you get the point.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 16:06 GMT
#766
Greymist could you please give your detailed thoughts on all the people in the game left?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 16:09 GMT
#767
On December 17 2015 01:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Greymist could you please give your detailed thoughts on all the people in the game left?

Because i am stuck with "Rels is mafia" and i don't wanna be wrong and if i am wrong i will feel really fucking shitty. But idk what else i should think.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 16:18 GMT
#773
On December 17 2015 01:09 Rels wrote:
Obviously they are not NAI to you since you've completely changed your mind. So please take the time to think and write in words exactly what in those posts made you think arsoul is town.

No, that is not the case.
I have had really hard time figuring out what is scummy and what is not and what is townie here on this phase. I have multiple times gone through every single fucking filter in the game and tried to make some sense of it. Basically everyone has been in the "i don't fucking know category". First i thought you are most likely to be scum. Then i ditched that idea. Then i went to read DP and Hydra again. Then i thought DP is scum. Then i ditched that idea. Now i am back to thinking you are scum. I can't point to any single post, i just do not know, and the Hydra is very fucking close to you -- basically the difference between you and them is that you didn't even TRY to convince me you are town at the end of N1 (or after the post i made which i said i think you are scum in). Then you haven't made any analysis on the marv stuff. The marv stuff HAS to mean something, everyone else has made analysis of it. You haven't. It looks the worst on you, but there MUST be an explanation -- if you are town, just because it's fucking impossible there is not. And the fact you don't even try to explain that stuff makes me think you can't make up an explanation for it.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 16:32 GMT
#778
If you yourself cannot imagine an explanation as to why marv did that in case I'm town, I don't see why I should have the responsability to make up one myself.

Because it makes you look bad and it is your responsibility to prove you are town, not mine.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 16:44 GMT
#781
On December 17 2015 01:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2015 01:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you yourself cannot imagine an explanation as to why marv did that in case I'm town, I don't see why I should have the responsability to make up one myself.

Because it makes you look bad and it is your responsibility to prove you are town, not mine.

No. I think we cannot guess why marv voting DP instead of me. The only logical answers are "Rels is scum" and "DP is probably not scum".

That is true. Which is ultimately why i am voting for you amongst one another reason.
I am honestly terribly sorry if you are town and if that is the case you -- and everyone -- can and should use this game as a reference why you should NEVER base your opinion on someone based on what someone else said. I know i am contradicting myself here in what i believe, but...

.... i don't really think either the hydra or DP would ever make those posts in a way they did as mafia. The posts in itself are not alignment indicative, but the way they came out, and the situation where they were posted makes me think they come from town (Lex/Tina having a holiday together -- DP being genuinely frustrated with not being able to "play with anyone here")... It is a fucking shitty reason, and i know it but this game is too fucking hard, so i am going with my gut. I can't find a convincing case on anyone to be mafia. I just can't.

It's shitty if you are scum Rels, i know it for a fact because i got lynched in XXX the same dumbass way, you put a shitton of effort to the game and get lynched because "noone else can pull this off as mafia". But the fact is i consider you the best scumplayer on the TL forum at this time, and you, if anyone, would try to pull this off. And i don't know if Hydra's / DP's bullshitting capabilities are enough for this.

The truth is i will never ever lynch DP in this game. I won't. And i will make everything in my power to convince Greymist that DP is not mafia in case you happen to flip town. And if you flip town i am truly going to be very fucking sad cat.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 16:45 GMT
#783
On December 17 2015 01:39 Rels wrote:
rayn: does marv usually ignore his partners ?

I don't really know to be honest. Most likely not, but i don't think i have ever seen him bus completely except for in the Shadow game..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 16:51 GMT
#787
Funny fact is Rels...
Greymist considers you town and not the hydra.
I am not sure at all, if we lynch the hydra, and they flip town, that Greymist is going to make the correct call in LYLO if i get shot (srsly, noone can fucking even assume Grymist didn't protect me on N1 lol).

So if you want to live another day please convince Greymist you are mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 16:52 GMT
#788
If you convince Greymist you are mafia i will 100% vote for the Hydra.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 16 2015 16:54 GMT
#791
On December 16 2015 23:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2015 22:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I really don't know what else to say at the moment.

If DP is not going to do anything further i am never switching my vote. I understand this is pretty shitty if he is town as we live on the other sides of the world and we have basically not been in the thread at all at the same time due to time zones / constraints.

But still i believe this is the most likely correct answer at this point.


it's actually fine for me to die. Just make sure you get the last lynch right.

game stuff ends here

I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach like I really want to fight my lynch the way I would have in the past but real life takes too much time to play mafia properly and there is no way I can work a 12 hour day on less than 6 hours sleep.

During this game I was able to spend at the most 3 hours per day to read and post in the thread and the way I have always played has been in a very interactive way that requires lots of time and attention and spam

Basically the reason I am saying all this because this will be my last game of mafia for the foreseeable future. (No Rayn you will not again convince me to play after I refuse citing time constraints so you can lynch me due to not doing enough.)

It is not fair on my past self and all the effort I used to put into this game I loved.

I can't play to my own standards and it is incredibly frustrating to be in that situation where instead of a mafia god I am a fucking grandfather who should have already retired.

I am grateful though that I got to play in this last game with two of my favourite players ever (marv/Rayn)
And someone new who vividly reminds me of how I once played the game.

So thanks for that.

Also, as it's my own fucking eulogy:

Rso you are legit terrible at the game.

Artanis fuck you for not trying in vengeful you prick.

Rayn thanks for the memories but I still lynched the shit out of you in hydra.

Marv you are a god except your ego is a force of fucking nature.

Fuck you holy flare.

I think that's everything .

I'm turning off my phone so I can salvage some sleep.

It was a wild ride while it lasted. Peace!

Dick move analysis says DarthPunk is town and i am never going to change my mind on this.
That's all i have to say about this. I am not 100% certain the Hydra is town.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason179
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15495
Artosis 824
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 87
Mind 79
Hyun 38
Bale 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2522
420jenkins596
League of Legends
Doublelift1656
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5968
Khaldor1295
Liquid`Hasu1031
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g6284
FrodaN1959
B2W.Neo712
byalli346
ToD215
Railgan38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1286
BasetradeTV247
StarCraft 2
angryscii 41
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Adnapsc2 30
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie942
• Shiphtur255
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 7m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 7m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 7m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.