• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:22
CEST 01:22
KST 08:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8692 users

Dark Tournament Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 23:12 GMT
#1449
On December 06 2015 08:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 08:00 Blazinghand wrote:
Vote Count


Kushm4sta (7): Fidei86, Damdred, LS, Shining, Rels, HTS, Palm
LightningStrike (4): disformation, kushm4sta, DoYouHas, Trfel
Not Voting (2): MoosyDoosy, Onegu


Currently Kush is set to be lynched.

This Day ends at Wednesday, Dec 02 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) aka 23:00 GMT (+00:00).

Lynch Voting is done in the voting thread (here). Do not PM me your vote.

Voting is mandatory. You may not abstain.

Show nested quote +
On December 06 2015 07:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Vote Count


Half the Sky (9): NocturneMage, DoYouHas, Fecalfeast, Rels, Trfel, Fidei86, Palmar, The Shining, LightningStrike
DoYouHas (1): disformation
NocturneMage (1): Half the Sky

Not Voting (0):


Currently Half the Sky is set to be lynched.

This Day ends at Saturday, Dec 05 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) aka 23:00 GMT (+00:00).

Lynch Voting is done in the voting thread (here). Do not PM me your vote.

Voting is mandatory. You may not abstain.

So that is what I know for now in terms actual flips and knowing my alignment.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 23:13 GMT
#1450
So Tfrel what you think of HTS flipping mafia? Does it affect your reads on anyone?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 06 2015 00:13 GMT
#1468
On December 06 2015 09:03 NocturneMage wrote:
on mobile

as if there were ever any doubt. honestly anything HTS did day 2 is basically WIFOM, so whatever drivel she had the last 30 minutes really doesn't mean dick all.

Well except her update outside the game of course. <3

LS, of course she would post Talisker like that. she loves Talisker. she will drink that and/or Glenfiddich when she rolls mafia.

I don't know what the baby seal is for though.

anyways, my personal motivation in finding the last two mafia though is to make sure they don't keep drinking whisky via mislynches, because she would have asked them to do that. why? because it's HTS.

I have too many scumleans/reads so I know I have a bit to sort out when I return. probably going to proceed in terms of what teams make sense with hts and some additional filter checks.

Baby Seals is a confession of being mafia. It's a tradition on TL Mafia forums to post that if you got caught or conceding as mafia. Also yes I know she loves to drink Talisker and Glenfiddich as mafia as she told me and others.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 06 2015 00:22 GMT
#1476
On December 06 2015 09:19 disformation wrote:
Well the idea is to use the extra time to gather information / make reads and force the mafia to reveal information by shooting ppl, while denying them misslynches.

+1
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 06 2015 00:24 GMT
#1478
On December 06 2015 09:22 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2015 09:15 The Shining wrote:
On December 06 2015 09:06 NocturneMage wrote:
well Shining, define "too easily" there's people that could have planned it from the off and there's people in a normal bus - I learnt this in newbie 13 because Damdred caught me for it, that bus her at the very end, and don't try and fight it. they kind of see how thread sentiment goes and then just say "ah fuck it" but then again it's weekend and activity seemed sort of low this weekend.

I have to look into the likeliness of whoever the fuck could have planned it - the timing of my replacement (2300) and the first post against her do look suspect but when I look at DYH filter WITHOUT the associative read, he doesn't really look that bad, so I really don't know, he pulled off a great bus then though if he is mafia.


Pretty much little to no discussion. Or going from town to "sheeping NM". Lots of reading to be done. I remember FF explaining more than once his reasoning to sheep NM. Over explanation?

Then there's that lone disfo vote...hm.

Also Trfel, what makes NM more likely scum than town now that HtS flipped? Her vote was spooky spooky wifom but scum has voted me before in games that I was town but under suspicion.
There's not much that's different now. I think that Half the Sky's play suggests that NocturneMage is mafia, however that was something I probably shouldn't have said because it's not really provable. You can draw your own conclusion if you want, or just ignore it.

LightningStrike, sorry I didn't answer your question earlier, but I had answered it a few posts previously and I was saving my 4k post for the very special reason of calling NocturneMage mafia. I was already playing with Half the Sky assumed as mafia, so my reads aren't affected by the flip in itself, it's the way that Half the Sky played that might have an affect on my reads, but that's probably an argument I will need to drop.

you could of used your 4k posts by making a blog post or posting the mafia forums outside of this game lol.....
Anyways fair enough.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 06 2015 00:26 GMT
#1480
On December 06 2015 09:24 NocturneMage wrote:
shining re: your post

well somewhere I'm wrong on Palmar/LS/Trfel/DYH as scumleans because there are only two scummers left.

I really honestly don't know where the LS townreads are coming from, when I afked around I think 1800 or whatever my time I tried to see him in a town lens but every interaction just keeps pointing me back to a VERY strong associative read between LS and HTS, like I'm sure it's LS/HTS/+1.

He didn't push HTS, it was questions/soft pushing at best and then he says that her end of cycle was questionable and I said then why didn't you push her on it? that should have been priority 1. and then he asks her a question after the fact.

then I afked, but I didn't read anything after that.

She did gave me a answer but the answer might have some WIFOM in it. And no I not scum nor a baby seal but I am a Town Puppy(if anyone remembers that nickname)
Here is what I doing right now:
[image loading]
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 06 2015 01:24 GMT
#1490
On December 06 2015 10:13 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2015 10:06 NocturneMage wrote:
Yeah LS, everyone else, like I said, don't even waste your time looking at anything she posted after 2230, it's WIFOM, I know it, just trust me, she's a confirmed weasel. She is trying to fuck with your mind.

In any case, I'll pick up tomorrow. Good night.
Half the Sky is trying to WIFOM LightningStrike and she's really good at it.

But.....
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2015 09:24 NocturneMage wrote:
shining re: your post

well somewhere I'm wrong on Palmar/LS/Trfel/DYH as scumleans because there are only two scummers left.

I really honestly don't know where the LS townreads are coming from, when I afked around I think 1800 or whatever my time I tried to see him in a town lens but every interaction just keeps pointing me back to a VERY strong associative read between LS and HTS, like I'm sure it's LS/HTS/+1.

He didn't push HTS, it was questions/soft pushing at best and then he says that her end of cycle was questionable and I said then why didn't you push her on it? that should have been priority 1. and then he asks her a question after the fact.

then I afked, but I didn't read anything after that.
Bold emphasis mine.

Wait you saying I mafia with HTS too? Man this is going to be a 72 hour of hell for me.....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 06 2015 01:41 GMT
#1497
On December 06 2015 10:30 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2015 10:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 06 2015 10:13 Trfel wrote:
On December 06 2015 10:06 NocturneMage wrote:
Yeah LS, everyone else, like I said, don't even waste your time looking at anything she posted after 2230, it's WIFOM, I know it, just trust me, she's a confirmed weasel. She is trying to fuck with your mind.

In any case, I'll pick up tomorrow. Good night.
Half the Sky is trying to WIFOM LightningStrike and she's really good at it.

But.....
On December 06 2015 09:24 NocturneMage wrote:
shining re: your post

well somewhere I'm wrong on Palmar/LS/Trfel/DYH as scumleans because there are only two scummers left.

I really honestly don't know where the LS townreads are coming from, when I afked around I think 1800 or whatever my time I tried to see him in a town lens but every interaction just keeps pointing me back to a VERY strong associative read between LS and HTS, like I'm sure it's LS/HTS/+1.

He didn't push HTS, it was questions/soft pushing at best and then he says that her end of cycle was questionable and I said then why didn't you push her on it? that should have been priority 1. and then he asks her a question after the fact.

then I afked, but I didn't read anything after that.
Bold emphasis mine.

Wait you saying I mafia with HTS too? Man this is going to be a 72 hour of hell for me.....


Tell me what you think of disfo and FF?

Sigh I already gave it and it haven't changed for both of them. Both town. I just want FF to do more work now that we got some stuff to work with plus I don't want him to be totally lazy.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 06 2015 01:50 GMT
#1503
On December 06 2015 10:45 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2015 10:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 06 2015 10:30 The Shining wrote:
On December 06 2015 10:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 06 2015 10:13 Trfel wrote:
On December 06 2015 10:06 NocturneMage wrote:
Yeah LS, everyone else, like I said, don't even waste your time looking at anything she posted after 2230, it's WIFOM, I know it, just trust me, she's a confirmed weasel. She is trying to fuck with your mind.

In any case, I'll pick up tomorrow. Good night.
Half the Sky is trying to WIFOM LightningStrike and she's really good at it.

But.....
On December 06 2015 09:24 NocturneMage wrote:
shining re: your post

well somewhere I'm wrong on Palmar/LS/Trfel/DYH as scumleans because there are only two scummers left.

I really honestly don't know where the LS townreads are coming from, when I afked around I think 1800 or whatever my time I tried to see him in a town lens but every interaction just keeps pointing me back to a VERY strong associative read between LS and HTS, like I'm sure it's LS/HTS/+1.

He didn't push HTS, it was questions/soft pushing at best and then he says that her end of cycle was questionable and I said then why didn't you push her on it? that should have been priority 1. and then he asks her a question after the fact.

then I afked, but I didn't read anything after that.
Bold emphasis mine.

Wait you saying I mafia with HTS too? Man this is going to be a 72 hour of hell for me.....


Tell me what you think of disfo and FF?

Sigh I already gave it and it haven't changed for both of them. Both town. I just want FF to do more work now that we got some stuff to work with plus I don't want him to be totally lazy.


I know, I was just wondering if anything changed after the HtS flip and the following disfo and FF reaction posts, or lack thereof and if you looked into their interactions/reads with HtS.

Didn't really I prob should do it but prob wont come till like 3 hours before EoN.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 06 2015 17:32 GMT
#1525
So anyone here?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 06 2015 18:18 GMT
#1526
Man I feel so lonely in here
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 06 2015 18:28 GMT
#1528
Any thoughtson Tfrel vs NM?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 06 2015 19:55 GMT
#1534
On December 07 2015 04:07 Palmar wrote:
I'm not at home and I won't really be doing things until tomorrow. I just want to get it out there that without further reviewing my reads, I would vote for Fidei or trfel tomorrow. I actually think Fidei should be the primary lynch candidate.

Expand on your reasoning please?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 06 2015 22:33 GMT
#1539
On December 07 2015 07:28 Fecalfeast wrote:


just slept for 12 hours this song speaks to me on a deep level.

Did we ever establish the setup based on hts' flip? Do I have to write a last will in case we have a patient vig?

No. Idk.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 06 2015 23:12 GMT
#1545
Hmm Palmar said to lynch Tfrel before his death. Otherwise I don't Palmar was really woth killing.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 06 2015 23:16 GMT
#1550
On December 07 2015 08:15 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2015 04:07 Palmar wrote:
I'm not at home and I won't really be doing things until tomorrow. I just want to get it out there that without further reviewing my reads, I would vote for Fidei or trfel tomorrow. I actually think Fidei should be the primary lynch candidate.


qfe

ops I saw tfrel's name in that post so that why I got confused lol..... So he inisted on James. I wish Palmar actually explained his read on james
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 07 2015 19:28 GMT
#1635
On December 08 2015 04:14 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2015 04:12 NocturneMage wrote:
evaluating Fidei that is.


And here I thought you were planning on eating him, too.
+ Show Spoiler +

We eating Dota players apparantly if he does try to eat James lol....
Anyways I still scratching my head on Palmar's NK. Like I don't a lot of people were townreading him(I was right on him at least). It would implicate someone who knows Palmar or Palmar was right on someone and they panic kill him(prob the later since I think I the only one who really have a lot of experience playing with him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 07 2015 21:59 GMT
#1673
I do have a ton of games under my belt but I was mainly given you my more recent games plus all my scum games
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 07 2015 22:13 GMT
#1676
On December 08 2015 07:05 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2015 06:59 LightningStrike wrote:
I do have a ton of games under my belt but I was mainly given you my more recent games plus all my scum games


Yes. Yes. Good. Good. But why is your filter so long without giving me a clue where your current reads/thoughts are at?

Ugh they are towards the end of the filter except I starting to rethink about my scum read on DYH. Like his responses to questioning I was trying to see where he's at outside of HTS although it wasn't really well explained but it's better than nothing I guess. Moved DYH to null.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 07 2015 22:18 GMT
#1680
On December 08 2015 07:17 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2015 07:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 08 2015 07:05 disformation wrote:
On December 08 2015 06:59 LightningStrike wrote:
I do have a ton of games under my belt but I was mainly given you my more recent games plus all my scum games


Yes. Yes. Good. Good. But why is your filter so long without giving me a clue where your current reads/thoughts are at?

Ugh they are towards the end of the filter except I starting to rethink about my scum read on DYH. Like his responses to questioning I was trying to see where he's at outside of HTS although it wasn't really well explained but it's better than nothing I guess. Moved DYH to null.


Ah, did miss you restating them by quoting in #1362... tough that was still on page 7/9, which is not exactly towards the end of your filter. =p

So with DYH at null you currently don't have a scum read? But two null reads in Fidei86 and DYH?

Pretty much. granted I was doing stuff today so :\
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 127
ViBE97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14272
firebathero 116
Hyuk 56
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
febbydoto91
League of Legends
Doublelift4309
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5519
Other Games
summit1g8435
FrodaN2165
mouzStarbuck437
JimRising 426
KnowMe220
ArmadaUGS117
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1179
BasetradeTV211
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• musti20045 32
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 38m
INu's Battles
12h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 38m
Replay Cast
23h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.