• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8106 users

Dark Tournament Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 16:47 GMT
#1396
On December 06 2015 01:44 NocturneMage wrote:
LS, if someone's end of cycle activity was questionable you absolutely should have questioned them on it. that is a pretty critical thing to start off on. ignoring hts or ANYONE on that criteria doesn't make you look good at all.

She haven't really been around this Day Phase so ofc I can't.
Plus I think she was gone shortly after too as I was too going somewhere so :\
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 16:48 GMT
#1397
Anyways I will just continue the argument when I get home.(was at college campus using their internet)
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 18:17 GMT
#1403
I just got home:
On December 06 2015 02:36 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2015 01:47 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 06 2015 01:44 NocturneMage wrote:
LS, if someone's end of cycle activity was questionable you absolutely should have questioned them on it. that is a pretty critical thing to start off on. ignoring hts or ANYONE on that criteria doesn't make you look good at all.

She haven't really been around this Day Phase so ofc I can't.
Plus I think she was gone shortly after too as I was too going somewhere so :\


If she doesn't respond, she doesn't respond. The fact is, you didn't question her at all. (if you did, where is the post?)

I mean even Trfel said he had whatever questions for her and he laid them out.

I was waiting for HTS to show up again honestly but I guess this will have to do for her when she feels better.
HTS if you see this and can respond: What was going on in your mind during EoD because I know it was chaotic esp for me because I really thought I was going to get lynched there?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 19:57 GMT
#1406
Anyone here?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 20:39 GMT
#1409
DYH if for some reason HTS was not in threat of being lynched who would you lynch instead and why?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 21:53 GMT
#1413
On December 06 2015 05:59 DoYouHas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2015 05:39 LightningStrike wrote:
DYH if for some reason HTS was not in threat of being lynched who would you lynch instead and why?


Probably Trfel. I've been rereading D1 and I still don't like his early play. He seems all over the place with tons of effort and lots of shifting reads. What fooled me when I observed his last game about him was I couldn't believe that someone could be so bullheaded and so wrong and be scum. It fits for him to muck up the thread and just force out so much content that it is hard to see the trees as Disfo would put it. I'm not all the way there on a scum case for him but I do think he has a reasonable chance of flipping scum and flipping him would clarify a lot about this game as virtually everyone has interacted with and/or taken a stance on him.

So my pick is mostly a dislike of some of his play. A desire to simplify the game by taking one of the biggest ???s out. And a fear read because I've thrown by his scumgame before.

Fair enough. Any other people you think could be scum?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 22:09 GMT
#1415
On December 06 2015 07:04 DoYouHas wrote:
My PoE right now looks like this:

Town: Rels, Shining, LS(I am still on board with the EoD VT claim)
Townlean: Disfo, Palmar, Fid (need to look into him more)
Unfiltered: NM, FF
Suspicious but incomplete: Trfel
Scum: HTS


Hmm okay. Since we still got about 50 mins till EoD can you filter dive NM and FF and tell me your thoughts on them?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 22:44 GMT
#1420
HTS what you think of Alex's case on you? and what was your thoughts at EoD1?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 22:45 GMT
#1421
On December 06 2015 07:42 DoYouHas wrote:
NM gives me the town feels. Keeping the thread focused on his top scumread for today while still pressuring you(LS), Fid, Trfel, and a little bit Palmar.

I agree with you. Even though he's wrong on me obviously :o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 22:51 GMT
#1424
On December 06 2015 07:49 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2015 07:43 Trfel wrote:
On December 06 2015 07:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Sigh. The things I want to say to Alex are unprintable here and Blazinghand is running this show. Figures.

Alright, hold on.
I'm here, and I'm listening.

And I'm sad/frustrated beyond belief, but oh well.

I have a million questions for you, but there is no time.

Why did you decide that LightningStrike's Drams mafia filter was different from his filter this game? I didn't see this at all, neither did disformation.

In the eight minutes between the deadline and you deciding that you didn't want to lynch LightningStrike, you didn't actually discuss the counterwagon options. What were you doing during this time?


What? Drams? He wasn't mafia in Drams. I ran that game. The scumteam was Rels/Shining/SL. I know I'm not insane.

The answer to your second question was going through the WC3 filter for LS. I switched to kush because I was scumreading him. I voted kush at the time because my other scumreads were DYH and him.

Are you sure you not insane yet?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 22:54 GMT
#1426
On December 06 2015 07:53 Half the Sky wrote:
With respect to this game, no, life is another matter.

LOL you make laugh Dani.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 22:56 GMT
#1430
On December 06 2015 07:55 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2015 07:44 LightningStrike wrote:
HTS what you think of Alex's case on you? and what was your thoughts at EoD1?


Bah I missed this one.

Alex is being Alex. He has to accuse me of being mafia, that was the first thing on his mind, he seemed quite giddy. I don't like how he's after you though. I think James had a great metaphor, a Jack Russell on meth. Sums up his play perfectly, really.

EoD honestly I was just hoping we had it right. And I was going to go right to bed after deadline because I was just so gone at that point.

So does that make Alex town or scum and why?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 22:57 GMT
#1432
On December 06 2015 07:56 Half the Sky wrote:
LS, also for EoD, I'll be honest, getting the vote off you, even if Fidei was the first vote on him, Shining's post was the first I noticed, there was such a flurry of posts I honestly didn't notice Fidei's, not saying I was going to blame him or anyone though. It just jumped out at me. I think someone accused me of blaming Shining but that wasn't really the intention. So I thought I'd clear that up.

It happens I guess because EoD1 was chaotic.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 22:58 GMT
#1434
Also I hope you get a full recovery on your health Dani.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 22:59 GMT
#1435
On December 06 2015 07:58 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2015 07:56 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 06 2015 07:55 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 06 2015 07:44 LightningStrike wrote:
HTS what you think of Alex's case on you? and what was your thoughts at EoD1?


Bah I missed this one.

Alex is being Alex. He has to accuse me of being mafia, that was the first thing on his mind, he seemed quite giddy. I don't like how he's after you though. I think James had a great metaphor, a Jack Russell on meth. Sums up his play perfectly, really.

EoD honestly I was just hoping we had it right. And I was going to go right to bed after deadline because I was just so gone at that point.

So does that make Alex town or scum and why?
Oh, LightningStrike....

I mean, look at where she's voting XD

+ Show Spoiler +
It makes NocturneMage scum and bussing, but whatever, we can talk about that later.

I trying to flesh it out(granted I did see her vote but wanted to flesh this out even more)
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 23:00 GMT
#1440
Oh Whisky is the drink of scum HTS sp oy ,eams she's scum?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 23:01 GMT
#1442
Well ofc she was scum because she posted the whiskey picture(she drinks it when she's scum)
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 23:06 GMT
#1445
On December 03 2015 08:00 Blazinghand wrote:
Vote Count


Kushm4sta (7): Fidei86, Damdred, LS, Shining, Rels, HTS, Palm
LightningStrike (4): disformation, kushm4sta, DoYouHas, Trfel
Not Voting (2): MoosyDoosy, Onegu


Currently Kush is set to be lynched.

This Day ends at Wednesday, Dec 02 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) aka 23:00 GMT (+00:00).
On December 06 2015 07:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Vote Count


Half the Sky (9): NocturneMage, DoYouHas, Fecalfeast, Rels, Trfel, Fidei86, Palmar, The Shining, LightningStrike
DoYouHas (1): disformation
NocturneMage (1): [red]Half the Sky

Not Voting (0):


Currently Half the Sky is set to be lynched.

This Day ends at Saturday, Dec 05 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) aka 23:00 GMT (+00:00).

Lynch Voting is done in the voting thread (here). Do not PM me your vote.

Voting is mandatory. You may not abstain.


Lynch Voting is done in the voting thread (here). Do not PM me your vote.

Voting is mandatory. You may not abstain.
[/green]
So this what the flips are current vote count wise from the last 2 EoDs with me knowing my own alignment ofc.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 23:06 GMT
#1446
rolf I messed up the format lol.....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 05 2015 23:11 GMT
#1448
On December 03 2015 08:00 Blazinghand wrote:
Vote Count


Kushm4sta (7): Fidei86, Damdred, LS, Shining, Rels, HTS, Palm
LightningStrike (4): disformation, kushm4sta, DoYouHas, Trfel
Not Voting (2): MoosyDoosy, Onegu


Currently Kush is set to be lynched.

This Day ends at Wednesday, Dec 02 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) aka 23:00 GMT (+00:00).

Lynch Voting is done in the voting thread (here). Do not PM me your vote.

Voting is mandatory. You may not abstain.

On December 06 2015 07:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Vote Count


Half the Sky (9): NocturneMage, DoYouHas, Fecalfeast, Rels, Trfel, Fidei86, Palmar, The Shining, LightningStrike
DoYouHas (1): disformation
NocturneMage (1): Half the Sky

Not Voting (0):


Currently Half the Sky is set to be lynched.

This Day ends at Saturday, Dec 05 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) aka 23:00 GMT (+00:00).

Lynch Voting is done in the voting thread (here). Do not PM me your vote.

Voting is mandatory. You may not abstain.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 251
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 606
Larva 405
Leta 68
NaDa 46
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft443
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1228
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota292
League of Legends
• Rush1172
• Lourlo807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 38m
INu's Battles
7h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 38m
Replay Cast
18h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.