• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:33
CEST 03:33
KST 10:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8427 users

Dark Tournament Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 00:46 GMT
#1080
I will admit I do have some WIFOM knowledge but I would of shot Tfrel or HTS if I was scum just because of meta.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 00:48 GMT
#1085
On December 04 2015 09:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
So basically you all have 3.25 hours with the great mind of fecalfeast before he goes home and accidentally plays fallout until 5am without making dinner.

I'm not going to read the thread from the start so someone make me do something because work is boring as fuck

Why you have to be lazy feast right now
+ Show Spoiler +
We had MD into DYH/Me as the main wagons until we shannied to Kush because of his over explanation for voting me lol....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 00:49 GMT
#1088
On December 04 2015 09:48 Fidei86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2015 09:47 Fidei86 wrote:
On December 04 2015 09:43 The Shining wrote:
Fuuuuuuuuu. I'm out of thread for an hour or so. I'm at work as usual and UPS(package delivery service) just slammed me with over 40 boxes to scan, log and store. I hate holiday season.

NM I think I like where you're going with this HtS read. But you did promise a full case. Are you still going to do that?

Trfels last post on HtS read progression makes me think he's tryharding and idk if I see scumTrfel going this hard, so maybe you're both onto something with her. I'll have to read her filter for myself.

I'm liking DYH's last few posts too.

I'm also not buying the LS confirmed town because of EoD stuff. I don't want to delve too much into NK analysis because I'm not good at it but there is also reason for LS to kill Damdred and immortalize that read if he's scum.

I guess right now my most suspicious lie in HTS, LS, Fidei, Palmar. Rels and disfo is middle ground. NM, FF, Trfel, DYH likely town.

I'll be back

Just want to point out LS that you and me have basically exactly the same read list (other than you scumming me and me scumming Trfel). And you followed me onto Kush. And you were going to join me on LS when I was thinking about it.

It just seems to me that if you're Mafia, I must be very wrong in how I'm reading this game. The same must go the other way right?

Uh, meant "Just want to point out TS..."
Not LS. Obv.

LOL I didn't even notice this.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 00:56 GMT
#1092
On December 04 2015 09:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2015 09:48 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 04 2015 09:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
So basically you all have 3.25 hours with the great mind of fecalfeast before he goes home and accidentally plays fallout until 5am without making dinner.

I'm not going to read the thread from the start so someone make me do something because work is boring as fuck

Why you have to be lazy feast right now
+ Show Spoiler +
We had MD into DYH/Me as the main wagons until we shannied to Kush because of his over explanation for voting me lol....

[active game] took a lot of my energy and playing as town makes me less worried about doing enough work to look good lol

What do you think of the shenanigan? fidei/shining/palmar/hts were all early switchers with the first two being instigators. Have you weighed in on that?

I honestly think it happened because kush's post regarding his reason to lynch me rubbed everyone the wrong way due to over explanation from his part. HTS felt like it the lynch on me was weird if I remember what her thoughts was before her switch. Palmar didn't like kush's comment hence why he went to kush. Shining rather had lynched Kush at the time over me. James what he did he say again about kush(will reread his filter soon).
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:07 GMT
#1097
On December 04 2015 09:59 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2015 09:56 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 04 2015 09:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 04 2015 09:48 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 04 2015 09:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
So basically you all have 3.25 hours with the great mind of fecalfeast before he goes home and accidentally plays fallout until 5am without making dinner.

I'm not going to read the thread from the start so someone make me do something because work is boring as fuck

Why you have to be lazy feast right now
+ Show Spoiler +
We had MD into DYH/Me as the main wagons until we shannied to Kush because of his over explanation for voting me lol....

[active game] took a lot of my energy and playing as town makes me less worried about doing enough work to look good lol

What do you think of the shenanigan? fidei/shining/palmar/hts were all early switchers with the first two being instigators. Have you weighed in on that?

I honestly think it happened because kush's post regarding his reason to lynch me rubbed everyone the wrong way due to over explanation from his part. HTS felt like it the lynch on me was weird if I remember what her thoughts was before her switch. Palmar didn't like kush's comment hence why he went to kush. Shining rather had lynched Kush at the time over me. James what he did he say again about kush(will reread his filter soon).


Okay, this is just dumb.

How are you saying overexplanation? I had a huge problem with Palmar saying the same thing about Kush actually because his argument about you using shitty meta was quite valid. Or at the very least meta that is very hard to understand the basis for your reads for even if it is valid. It was a valid argument and I don't even recall that argument being very wordy.

Here was kush's post on his reason to vote me:
On December 03 2015 07:29 kushm4sta wrote:
I think the LS lynch is good.

I looked over his filter again. His arguments are always"so and so was like that in that game, and he's similar/different in this game, therefore he's town/scum" That's an overreliance on bad meta.
Those are very easy arguments for scum to make.

A little to wordy I think plus here was some earlier posts from Kush regarding me before he made the quote above:
On December 03 2015 03:20 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 03:13 Trfel wrote:
On December 03 2015 03:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 03 2015 03:04 Trfel wrote:
On December 03 2015 03:01 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 03 2015 02:58 Trfel wrote:
On December 02 2015 23:07 Half the Sky wrote:
Alright, I just woke up, and I am not feeling any better. I'm headed to a doctor's appointment in an hour, but I am hoping to get back in thread barring anything serious.

I fully realise I have a shittonne to catch up on - if anyone has any questions for me, or anything specific they want me to weigh on, please prompt me and I'll do so when I return.
First of all, really sorry that you aren't feeling well. Hope you can recover soon.

Why did you vote for DoYouHas instead of kushm4sta?
Why didn't you include LightningStrike in the lynch list? Now that he's (at least mostly, I think?) answered your questions, what do you think about him?
Why did your read on me (Trfel) change?

read her filter if you want to see her progression on me
+ Show Spoiler +
She thinks I town.
And where did you get that conclusion from?

On December 02 2015 04:38 Half the Sky wrote:
On December 02 2015 04:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay I here now and Tfrel I did answer HTS just not directly quoted.
On December 02 2015 04:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Looking at 346/349 -

LS, I'm not referring to meta. Let's make sure I'm not misunderstanding you here.

I'm not talking about Palmar's tone in general. I'm talking about his case. If you read the context differently, then tell me how you interpreted that.

You are saying that he's town because his tone is serious and from 349 it's based on meta. Okay fine, but regardless of meta, why would Palmar's case NOT be serious? What I'm trying to say here is that you are townreading him for a poor reason.

I didn't say it wasn't serious? Anyways the way he argued Shining like I said had a serious tone plus like said he did a very similar thing to me in Metal Mini when I was fighting him and felt frustrated with him. It took me a bit of arguing to get him to townread me in that game because I was still a newbie lol.... So it a little both but more towards personal experience with him.


Argh, no. I am saying that you said his tone is serious. In any case, you want to say you are giving a personal read towards him.

Alright, I still think this is a bad read because like I said before Palmar really can't be done off one read, but now that I've fleshed it out I don't think you are mafia for this. Still need to read the rest of your filter in conjunction with Trfel/Damdred when I return though.

Yeah....

"I don't think you are mafia for this" means that Half the Sky is not scum reading you for one specific thing in your filter. As in, she could be scum reading you for the entire rest of your filter. And that's not a townread on that one thing either.

Does anyone know if LightningStrike is generally this self-conscious as town with regards to other people's townreads on him? To make a big jump like this and try to assume everything is a townread?

Because this is making me doubt my earlier town lean on him.


I don't think LS' assumption is scummy. As for the self consiousness, that's not scummy either. Both alignments pay attention when others are talking about them.

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:20 GMT
#1102
On December 04 2015 10:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
I replaced into one of these high effort games eh?

Aye
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:24 GMT
#1103
On December 04 2015 10:17 NocturneMage wrote:
bah fuck it's 1am...let me try and bang out this case on dani since some people here aren't convinced.

ALSO LS, for the love of everything good, do you have any bloody scumreads? or conclusions? I mean, seriously any?!?!!?!??!?!?

Mafia had a field day most likely at EoD prob laughed there asses off when kush flipped boxer. Anyways time to pick FF's brain a little bit.
@FFWhat your thoughts on regarding the shannies regarding the people you had asked me about?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:25 GMT
#1105
On December 04 2015 10:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2015 10:17 NocturneMage wrote:
bah fuck it's 1am...let me try and bang out this case on dani since some people here aren't convinced.

ALSO LS, for the love of everything good, do you have any bloody scumreads? or conclusions? I mean, seriously any?!?!!?!??!?!?

Mafia had a field day most likely at EoD prob laughed there asses off when kush flipped boxer. Anyways time to pick FF's brain a little bit.
@FFWhat your thoughts on regarding the shannies that place with the people you had asked me about?

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:25 GMT
#1107
On December 04 2015 10:25 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2015 10:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 04 2015 10:17 NocturneMage wrote:
bah fuck it's 1am...let me try and bang out this case on dani since some people here aren't convinced.

ALSO LS, for the love of everything good, do you have any bloody scumreads? or conclusions? I mean, seriously any?!?!!?!??!?!?

Mafia had a field day most likely at EoD prob laughed there asses off when kush flipped boxer. Anyways time to pick FF's brain a little bit.
@FF What your thoughts on regarding the shannies that place with the people you had asked me about?


Meh spelling and thought errors in terms of right words.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:29 GMT
#1109
On December 04 2015 10:27 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2015 10:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 04 2015 10:17 NocturneMage wrote:
bah fuck it's 1am...let me try and bang out this case on dani since some people here aren't convinced.

ALSO LS, for the love of everything good, do you have any bloody scumreads? or conclusions? I mean, seriously any?!?!!?!??!?!?

Mafia had a field day most likely at EoD prob laughed there asses off when kush flipped boxer. Anyways time to pick FF's brain a little bit.
@FFWhat your thoughts on regarding the shannies regarding the people you had asked me about?


no shit??????????

you are basically saying that Moosy (now myself) is town - duh, thank you for telling me something I didn't already know
you are saying that kush is town - duh, he flipped, again, thank you for telling me something I didn't already know
you are saying that you are town, which you have to do as either alignment.

so what are you telling me about the other players?

.................................

do you understand why I'm having trouble thinking that you are town?

That mafia could of switched to any of the wagons they want at EoD and still lynch town between me and Kush O_o BTW is this my first time playing with you NM?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:36 GMT
#1119
On December 04 2015 10:31 NocturneMage wrote:
I don't ever recall playing with you.

And you still aren't answering the question. Who are your scumreads? Names, reasons. let's go.

Idk I'll be blunt on that. Maybe DYH if I wrong on him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:38 GMT
#1121
On December 04 2015 10:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2015 10:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
I think fidei's passive 'switch to kush' wasn't actually trying to start shenanigans but the way he's playing it off now makes it suspicious. Like he says here (in the nested quote) that he didn't think people would follow him ontoi that shitty lynch. If it was shitty... Why was he there?

On December 04 2015 09:27 Fidei86 wrote:
On December 04 2015 09:25 Fecalfeast wrote:
On December 04 2015 09:24 Fidei86 wrote:
Hey, I was surprised as everyone else that you all followed me into that shitty lynch. But technically Palmar was the first mover, I was just the first one to urge everyone to switch.

Why did I scowl so hard after reading this post?

That was weird

maybe because it sort of reads like I (a) say you all followed me into the lynch and (b) it actually wasn't my fault. I'm sort of trying to have my cake and eat it. You're right. I wasn't the first person to have the idea, but I probably was the one that caused it. I was wrong and I'm sorry.

Then this pandering to me when I call out the post, without actually voicing any concern. Fidei doesn't ask me to explain he knows he looks bad because he's thinking about his image. He even apologizes to me when I literally said nothing of value about his post.


The shining, I haven't read his filter tbh but he's got a decent tone in his recent posts that makes me think he's town but I skim a lot lol.

HTS was really pushing hard that you(LS) were town and switched to kush pretty easily from what I recall following the EoD before I replaced in. Another filter I'll have to look at.

OK so I only have strong feelings on fidei (scummy) right now I will check out HTS and shining

This is in response to LS

Fair enough. Let me know what new info you get from reading their filters.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:41 GMT
#1124
On December 04 2015 10:39 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2015 10:36 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 04 2015 10:31 NocturneMage wrote:
I don't ever recall playing with you.

And you still aren't answering the question. Who are your scumreads? Names, reasons. let's go.

Idk I'll be blunt on that. Maybe DYH if I wrong on him.


So both you and disformation (confirm?) think DYH is bussing HTS?

well answer for yourself...why? in your own words, why?

Hold your horses I didn't say HTS is scum :o
If I wrong on DYH it's because I thought he was a newbie and Rels case seems okay but not really enough to convince me to vote him right now.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:44 GMT
#1127
Mainly the problem I ever had with DYH is mainly just weird vibes from some of his posts but just feelings I guess.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:45 GMT
#1129
Hmm okay dis I will check what you saying about his reads and see if you are correct.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:47 GMT
#1131
Hmm his read progression is odd and doesn't seem to come natural. Like you said dis his read progression doesn't really exist from what I checked in his filter. Hmm...
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:48 GMT
#1132
On December 04 2015 10:45 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2015 10:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 04 2015 10:39 NocturneMage wrote:
On December 04 2015 10:36 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 04 2015 10:31 NocturneMage wrote:
I don't ever recall playing with you.

And you still aren't answering the question. Who are your scumreads? Names, reasons. let's go.

Idk I'll be blunt on that. Maybe DYH if I wrong on him.


So both you and disformation (confirm?) think DYH is bussing HTS?

well answer for yourself...why? in your own words, why?

Hold your horses I didn't say HTS is scum :o
If I wrong on DYH it's because I thought he was a newbie and Rels case seems okay but not really enough to convince me to vote him right now.


????????????????????????????????

yeah that was from my POV that HTS is scum, because I'm >99% sure she's mafia, but if you don't think she is...

that's a horrible answer though, how is him being a newbie alignment indicative? Why couldn't a newbie try and get someone mislynched, why couldn't Rels make a case on any player of that experience?

I have zero clue what you are trying to say here.

It would explain why some of his stuff sounds weird. True mafia loves to lynch town regardless. Sometimes the case is bad?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:49 GMT
#1133
Anyways who should we lynch outside of me and HTS and why NM?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:53 GMT
#1137
On December 04 2015 10:51 NocturneMage wrote:
well shit, if you want to make the argument someone is bussing hts and needs the cred, I can see that from a generic standpoint, you had blazinghand in vanilla mafia who pulled that shit off with onegu and people were townreading him for no reason and then damn moosydoosy swindled all of us in newbie 14 by bussing his damn roleblocker all game because he was being scumread by the town leaders in rayn/yamato d1, so, situationally that is plausible.

nothing looked off from the filter but guess I'll re-read in context?

prob better to read in context. Anyways I know MD had bussed his roleblocker that game because I was just checking it out and pm'd the hosts that Copcake seemed to need a warning or something because her behavior was very unpleasant.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 04 2015 01:56 GMT
#1139
On December 04 2015 10:51 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2015 10:49 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways who should we lynch outside of me and HTS and why NM?


I'll ask again. So you think HTS is town, I presume? Why? What makes HTS town in your eyes?

I have her null. Like sure she had some weird stuff regarding me and other people but I think it will be easier to get read on her if she is in better health. The HTS I remember when she scum is she hates people trying to lynch her and will look for a lynch that will save her unless her team wants to bus her.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft479
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft479
RuFF_SC2 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1071
White-Ra 152
NaDa 58
Hyuk 55
Noble 54
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox608
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7055
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0307
ViBE61
Mew2King55
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21526
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 27m
Online Event
9h 27m
FEL
14h 27m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.