• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:10
CEST 02:10
KST 09:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)63Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10003 users

Dark Tournament Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 22:55 GMT
#729
YOU KNOW WHAT DAMDRED WHEN YOU SEE MY FLIP PLEASE POST BABY SEALS
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 22:56 GMT
#732
Like Damdred YOU CAN'T BE THIS FUCKING BAD AT THIS GAME AFTER BEING TOWN MVP FOR MULTIPLE GAMES T_T
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 22:56 GMT
#739
On December 03 2015 07:56 Trfel wrote:
Also, LightningStrike, why do you think that MoosyDoosy is mafia?

I ONLY ON HIM TO SAVE MY FUCKNIG LIFE DUH
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 22:57 GMT
#743
If I get lynched DAMDRED IS FUCKING MAFIA LOOKING TO SWITCH WAGONS OFF HIS PARTNER
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 22:59 GMT
#755
FUcCK IT MOVE OVER TO KUSH NOW GUYS
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 22:59 GMT
#759
GG I WAS VT FUCKING HELL
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 23:05 GMT
#767
Sorry I just super pissed I not thinking straight atm I apologize to you Damdred about calling you a fucking idiot I sorry I playing like I did Drams which I was super tilted in that game. I really thought I was going to get lynched honestly that why I was yelling so hard.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 23:06 GMT
#768
OH shit man we just lynched blue what the hell....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 23:06 GMT
#771
Okay this narrows down the setups to two of that have Boxers.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 23:07 GMT
#777
On December 03 2015 08:06 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 08:00 Trfel wrote:
On December 03 2015 07:54 LightningStrike wrote:
I back and LIKE I SAID FUCKING VANILLA TOWN -__-
Anyways I getting lynched rip LYNCH MOOSEYDOOSEY PLEASE IF I DON'T GET LYNCHED OR AFTER I GET LYNCHED.
On December 03 2015 07:56 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 03 2015 07:56 Trfel wrote:
Also, LightningStrike, why do you think that MoosyDoosy is mafia?

I ONLY ON HIM TO SAVE MY FUCKNIG LIFE DUH
LightningStrike, please explain this.

Like i said I was just super pissed not thinking straight ect. I really pissed that we shannied to kush but I glad enough to survive. Time to bleed rainbows of townieness.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 23:08 GMT
#780
On December 03 2015 08:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 08:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay this narrows down the setups to two of that have Boxers.

no

I thought two setups have boxer?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 23:08 GMT
#783
I am going to be here until 5:50 so if you guys want to talk to me until then feel free to.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 23:09 GMT
#786
On December 03 2015 08:08 Damdred wrote:
LS has basically mod confirmed himself as town.

That's pretty shitty but we have to work with it I guess.

I didn't even get warned O_o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 23:10 GMT
#791
On December 03 2015 08:08 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 08:08 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 03 2015 08:07 Rels wrote:
On December 03 2015 08:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay this narrows down the setups to two of that have Boxers.

no

I thought two setups have boxer?

Show nested quote +
On December 01 2015 08:04 Blazinghand wrote:
Possible setups:
A: 1-shot cop, 1-shot vigi, 8x VT, Goon, GF, RB
B: 1-shot cop, BoxeR, 8x VT, Goon, Goon, RB
C: 1-shot vigi, BoxeR, 8x VT, Goon, Goon, RB
D: Veteran, BoxeR, 8x VT, Goon, GF, RB


Okay thank you. So Setup 1 is gone but that's it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 23:14 GMT
#798
BTW Here was my witchcraft game when I was scum HTS if you want to check to see if I gotten emotional there or not:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/486363-witchcraft-mini-mafia-iii?user=LightningStrike
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 23:15 GMT
#801
It was 4:59 pm CST on my computer Damdred so(shrugs)
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 23:17 GMT
#805
Okay Damdred I really sorry for calling you a idiot. Like I feel terrible about it T_T
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 23:18 GMT
#810
So FF how much of the game you had read? Just curious.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 23:19 GMT
#815
On December 03 2015 08:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 08:17 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Damdred I really sorry for calling you a idiot. Like I feel terrible about it T_T

So kush flipping town reverses your scumread on damdred completely?

I said it out of rage I been known to say stupid stuff when I very pissed T_T
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 02 2015 23:22 GMT
#822
Good night Rels. When you come back give thoughts about the game after you went to sleep please?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft428
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft428
Nina 86
ViBE84
SpeCial 80
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 155
Noble 77
Hyuk 62
NaDa 51
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
Doublelift3742
Counter-Strike
minikerr20
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox480
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4542
Khaldor601
Other Games
summit1g7987
FrodaN1731
Coldzera 808
shahzam535
JimRising 451
C9.Mang0310
KnowMe181
ArmadaUGS72
Mew2King50
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH331
• Hupsaiya 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21570
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 50m
Online Event
10h 50m
FEL
15h 50m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.