• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:25
CEST 10:25
KST 17:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11266 users

Dark Tournament Mini Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 14 2015 01:36 GMT
#2477
On December 14 2015 10:26 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2015 09:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 14 2015 09:04 disformation wrote:
On December 14 2015 08:42 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 14 2015 08:22 disformation wrote:
On December 14 2015 08:17 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 14 2015 08:10 disformation wrote:
I hope the activity is a bit better tomorrow afternoon/evening. Looking at NM here.
Also, hell yeah, should you feel strange about misslynching me.
On the other hand you might just be trying to distance yourself from the misslynch early, in the case I flip green.
+ Show Spoiler +
And I will flip green very hard

If you flip green the entire game will become insane trust me.


Well, I was already planning on thrusting y'all down a well and scream "Dis is town!disformation".

A well aye? Well to bad you need me to build one


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Well you win that But it was a illegal well though!


Damn straight. Let me PM kita to add this victory to the TL Mafia database. Not sure what you mean with illegal though. I have recently brought into my possession all the land everywhere and therefore can plant wells where I please.
You do not want to know what I have in mind for Wellington the former capital of New Zealand.

You didn't get premission to put a well there huehuehue
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 14 2015 01:36 GMT
#2478
On December 14 2015 10:36 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2015 10:26 disformation wrote:
On December 14 2015 09:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 14 2015 09:04 disformation wrote:
On December 14 2015 08:42 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 14 2015 08:22 disformation wrote:
On December 14 2015 08:17 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 14 2015 08:10 disformation wrote:
I hope the activity is a bit better tomorrow afternoon/evening. Looking at NM here.
Also, hell yeah, should you feel strange about misslynching me.
On the other hand you might just be trying to distance yourself from the misslynch early, in the case I flip green.
+ Show Spoiler +
And I will flip green very hard

If you flip green the entire game will become insane trust me.


Well, I was already planning on thrusting y'all down a well and scream "Dis is town!disformation".

A well aye? Well to bad you need me to build one


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Well you win that But it was a illegal well though!


Damn straight. Let me PM kita to add this victory to the TL Mafia database. Not sure what you mean with illegal though. I have recently brought into my possession all the land everywhere and therefore can plant wells where I please.
You do not want to know what I have in mind for Wellington the former capital of New Zealand.

You didn't get permission to put a well there huehuehue

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 14 2015 02:23 GMT
#2492
On December 14 2015 11:01 NocturneMage wrote:
Reading LS's filter....

sigh, I'm just going to trust what Trfel has said on him, that latter game, his game will start to improve. From page 12 onwards, I can see more provocative, or game-solving (maybe not earth shattering mind you) questions between 12-13.

Him sheeping Shining, probably strong townread this late in the game. If disformation flips green, it does make him look terrible. It's unlikely he'd try and do this as the final scummer I would think.

LS looks into me, my only thing with LS is that he suggests I come up with the bus plan because of my relationship with HTS, and not necessarily something where the scum QT is shared. between any two players (translation: he's taking something non-alignment indicative and making it so). The towncred argument is a credible one, but that prior argument if I understand it correctly is not particularly valid.

moving to the votes...

I was referring to the fact that once you got the role pm and saw you replaced into scum slot and saw her in your team you would come up with that Anyways since you are here can you answer DYH's question to you?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 14 2015 02:24 GMT
#2493
On December 14 2015 11:21 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2015 08:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Final vote count


Fecalfeast (3): Trfel, The Shining, disformation
Trfel (3): NocturneMage, Fecalfeast, Rels
LightningStrike (1): Fidei86
Fidei86 (1): LightningStrike
Disinformation (1): DoYouHas


Fecalfeast is set to be lynched.


disformation being gone/out on a Friday is not alignment indicative regarding the day 4 votes.

From a scum standpoint on day 3, it's suboptimal for mafia to vote off wagon as it was, and the motive for disformation hammering another vanilla scum stands. The same point argues for Lightning Strike.

For the day 2 lynch on Dani, there were several other players that held doubt (cough, LS, cough) on HTS being scum (Trfel as well until he read the filter, and now we know that was town).

But the day 3 votes against motives I think is more indicative.

Sorry she is a pretty cunning scum player Doesn't help I like her
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 14 2015 02:27 GMT
#2495
On December 14 2015 11:25 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2015 11:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 14 2015 11:01 NocturneMage wrote:
Reading LS's filter....

sigh, I'm just going to trust what Trfel has said on him, that latter game, his game will start to improve. From page 12 onwards, I can see more provocative, or game-solving (maybe not earth shattering mind you) questions between 12-13.

Him sheeping Shining, probably strong townread this late in the game. If disformation flips green, it does make him look terrible. It's unlikely he'd try and do this as the final scummer I would think.

LS looks into me, my only thing with LS is that he suggests I come up with the bus plan because of my relationship with HTS, and not necessarily something where the scum QT is shared. between any two players (translation: he's taking something non-alignment indicative and making it so). The towncred argument is a credible one, but that prior argument if I understand it correctly is not particularly valid.

moving to the votes...

I was referring to the fact that once you got the role pm and saw you replaced into scum slot and saw her in your team you would come up with that Anyways since you are here can you answer DYH's question to you?


I am doing just that - deciding between disformation and you - in my series of posts.

I just prefer fleshing things out this way.

If you got any questions towards me feel free to ask me I aint afraid you answer anything.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 14 2015 13:18 GMT
#2501
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 14 2015 22:55 GMT
#2556
A dragon that is mafia obviously
+ Show Spoiler +
Idk honestly lol
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 14 2015 22:59 GMT
#2563
(crosses fingers)
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 14 2015 23:01 GMT
#2568
Sorry dis we had to lynch you GG my return game went a little bit better than expected but overall I played poor sorry town!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2015 02:11 GMT
#2635
If anyone want to do a Teamspeak discussion of this game tomorrow I willing to do that!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2015 02:11 GMT
#2636
Also dis like I said during the game I only gotten mislynched once after Day 2 as town so stats wise you would be in trouble
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2015 02:19 GMT
#2638
Well for one you were scum and everyone else but FF's slot and HTS was town so
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2015 02:20 GMT
#2639
In case you don't get what I trying to aim it: I trying to reference a little bit of Llmas with Hats episode 1:
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2015 02:23 GMT
#2641
On December 15 2015 11:22 Onegu wrote:
I had to replace out of a game I rolled scum in T_T

I heard you were sick and I hope you feeling better!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2015 12:41 GMT
#2650
On December 15 2015 21:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Very well played Shining!
Very bad played almost everyone for the DYH read. It was ugly to watch.

I also thought disinformation played really well up until some point.

It was my first time playing with him and didn't read him so how was I bad about my read on him other than going back and forth on my read on him?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2015 13:18 GMT
#2653
On December 15 2015 22:15 NocturneMage wrote:
Don't think I would have ever lynched DYH until lylo and just off his stance re: disformation and the why are you alive question I might have gone with Shining over him. Who knows lol.

LS are you streaming on twitch or is it a discussion on TS? Might be late for me, what time?

Discussion on TS but I can stream it on twitch. I'll try to aim it around 12:00 pm CST or 1:00 pm or later if more people want to do it there and yes I will save the vod of it it for people who didn't make it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2015 13:20 GMT
#2655
On December 15 2015 22:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 22:15 NocturneMage wrote:
Don't think I would have ever lynched DYH until lylo and just off his stance re: disformation and the why are you alive question I might have gone with Shining over him. Who knows lol.

LS are you streaming on twitch or is it a discussion on TS? Might be late for me, what time?

I was also completely puzzled over the fact that when you and DYH lead a lynch on mafia HtS the town decides that at least one of you MUST BE MAFIA!!!

It called paranoia towards the end of the game
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2015 13:24 GMT
#2659
On December 15 2015 22:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 22:20 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 15 2015 22:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 15 2015 22:15 NocturneMage wrote:
Don't think I would have ever lynched DYH until lylo and just off his stance re: disformation and the why are you alive question I might have gone with Shining over him. Who knows lol.

LS are you streaming on twitch or is it a discussion on TS? Might be late for me, what time?

I was also completely puzzled over the fact that when you and DYH lead a lynch on mafia HtS the town decides that at least one of you MUST BE MAFIA!!!

It called paranoia towards the end of the game

No, that happened RIGHT AFTER THE LYNCH!!

I had NM town and had a hard time on DYH because his read progression pretty much was weird because he didn't post much but yet when I interacted with him he had town vides. I just was confused on that >.<
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2015 19:10 GMT
#2679
We can start now if people are around.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2015 19:12 GMT
#2680
The Teamspeak Channel is TL Mafia if you guys want to get in and do like a pod cast of this game!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1070
Larva 524
ggaemo 367
Stork 278
Leta 183
PianO 132
Killer 37
Hyuk 29
Bale 26
ZergMaN 20
[ Show more ]
yabsab 18
League of Legends
JimRising 378
Reynor93
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1094
Other Games
summit1g10380
C9.Mang0247
Sick189
Mew2King165
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2326
League of Legends
• Stunt1656
• Jankos777
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 36m
Online Event
2h 36m
FEL
7h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.