• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:45
CEST 00:45
KST 07:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9766 users

Dark Tournament Mini Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2015 16:07 GMT
#2181
On December 12 2015 01:06 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 00:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 12 2015 00:37 Rels wrote:
On December 12 2015 00:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 11 2015 17:44 Rels wrote:
On December 11 2015 12:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways Rels if you are here can you tell me why you thought Tfrel was more scum than FF at EoD?

1 - the whole day I was suspicious of Trfel.
2 - at EOD he came back voting me with no explanation; left; than came back changing his mind again and voted FF. I found that suspicious.
3 - I have DYH as scum, and I found his behaviour towards Trfel at EOD maybe partner indicative; he said he was OK to lynch Trfel; didn't vote him; and went back on disfo.

Okay I will see if that actually lines up.

Sure, can you vote DYH afterwards ?

1. Okay...
2. He said he didn't like some stuff from you(was very vague) hence why he voted for you.
3. And that's why assiocation reads are generally not that great
Anyways I could possibly vote DYH but the wagon buildpotentally troubling. I'll weigh the options in a little bit.

How is it troubling ? And more generally, how could a wagon building be potentially troubling when there is only one scum alive ?

Sometimes when a wagon builds up pretty fast then something is generally wrong but that just from my experience. I will filter dive dis vs DYH since both of them seem to be the main lynches as far I could tell so I'll do that.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2015 16:13 GMT
#2183
On December 12 2015 01:09 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 01:07 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 12 2015 01:06 Rels wrote:
On December 12 2015 00:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 12 2015 00:37 Rels wrote:
On December 12 2015 00:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 11 2015 17:44 Rels wrote:
On December 11 2015 12:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways Rels if you are here can you tell me why you thought Tfrel was more scum than FF at EoD?

1 - the whole day I was suspicious of Trfel.
2 - at EOD he came back voting me with no explanation; left; than came back changing his mind again and voted FF. I found that suspicious.
3 - I have DYH as scum, and I found his behaviour towards Trfel at EOD maybe partner indicative; he said he was OK to lynch Trfel; didn't vote him; and went back on disfo.

Okay I will see if that actually lines up.

Sure, can you vote DYH afterwards ?

1. Okay...
2. He said he didn't like some stuff from you(was very vague) hence why he voted for you.
3. And that's why assiocation reads are generally not that great
Anyways I could possibly vote DYH but the wagon buildpotentally troubling. I'll weigh the options in a little bit.

How is it troubling ? And more generally, how could a wagon building be potentially troubling when there is only one scum alive ?

Sometimes when a wagon builds up pretty fast then something is generally wrong but that just from my experience. I will filter dive dis vs DYH since both of them seem to be the main lynches as far I could tell so I'll do that.

Do you think 2 votes in 41 hours is pretty fast ?

I mean each time people tried to lynch DYh the votes come in a little fast in the past day phases(at least if i remember how fast people voted then unvoted him) Anyways the way talked about FF didn't much talk at all and seemed to distanced himself from him. Now going to dis's filter.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2015 16:35 GMT
#2186
Okay I rather lynch DYH over dis atm after looking at their filters myself. I would like Shining to come back in and talk and see where he is at
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2015 22:49 GMT
#2313
I'm here what's up?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2015 22:56 GMT
#2332
On December 12 2015 07:55 NocturneMage wrote:
I'm going to go ahead and give final reads then if I'm getting lynched.

I am thinking Shining is town.
My gut is saying that DYH is town. I broke the guy's filter sideways. Rels' case against him is 50/50 at best.

disformation is probably playing suboptimal as fuck but my caution on him is that I can't follow his train of thought easily.

Rels is scaring me. I don't understand this overexplanation shit, and I'm starting to fear the push on what I think is a 50/50 case.

And I am agreed with Fidei.....I fucking hate LS's play.

If you sleep on him and if LS is mafia I am going to lose my fucking shit in the postgame.

You're not getting lynched.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2015 22:56 GMT
#2334
No.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2015 22:58 GMT
#2339
On December 12 2015 07:57 Fidei86 wrote:
LS I get to kick you in the nuts if it's NM I swear to horse

As long you let me kick you in the nuts if you're wrong ;D
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2015 23:17 GMT
#2357
Looks like Rel's pulled a bats lol............ Welp this is going be a straight forward DYH lynch next day phase?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2015 23:18 GMT
#2360
So with Rels flipping town while he tried to shanie to you. Idk why he didn't stay on DYH(shrugs)
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2015 23:43 GMT
#2367
On December 12 2015 08:41 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 08:38 Fidei86 wrote:
You guys fucking hell Rels shennanys off fucking DYH at the last minute jesus


You votedhim before voting with him...

^
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 12 2015 01:30 GMT
#2376
On December 12 2015 10:01 Fidei86 wrote:
How do I even live in a world where it's not LS. Jesus H Horse. I brought this upon myself for being inactive.

Eh. Hopefully scum shoot Shining so I get another chance to solve.

Fight me you lady
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 12 2015 14:34 GMT
#2377
I was trying to get a rise out of you James knowing that you were kinda drunk last night my time
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 12 2015 17:36 GMT
#2381
You posted that twice lol.....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 12 2015 18:50 GMT
#2388
On December 13 2015 03:09 Fidei86 wrote:
I think we should lynch lynch Lightning Strike.

GL I only been mislynched 1 time after Day 2 but it was because kush was to tunneled on me in that game and 27ninjabunnies wouldn't vote the last scum after I cased the last scum.(It was Metal Mini)
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 12 2015 18:54 GMT
#2389
On December 13 2015 03:41 The Shining wrote:
Nah I'm going back to lynching disformation. We let him off too easy yesterday and it pisses me off. How is it that people can suspect NM of bussing his RB but disfo is suddenly hard town for hammering FF?

Disfo wasnt even around for eod. He is still trying go get DYH, arguably the lowest content player and one of the easiest lynches now, lynched. Rels said disfo was town for being around last day phase. That's NAI. He was being scumeead

I willing to sheep you this time around Shining if that makes you feel better. I honestly don't know why Rels hammered himself still.....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 12 2015 22:50 GMT
#2392
Okay we prob lynch dis or DYH next day phase but if we are in MYLO(if I did my math correctly) Blue you should claim as it would lower the lynch pool.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 12 2015 23:03 GMT
#2396
jesus James actually ws the vig O_o Why didn't he try to shoot at all during this game..........
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 12 2015 23:04 GMT
#2397
Like I told you to shoot me the other night phase and yet you choose not shoot me..............
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 12 2015 23:05 GMT
#2398
Well that NK clearly was trying to frame me because he was wanting to lynch me.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 12 2015 23:07 GMT
#2399
So that means that scum wants to take advange of lynching me to win the game. Hmmm.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O180
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft349
Nina 118
ViBE83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14437
ZZZero.O 180
firebathero 104
Hyuk 73
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm143
febbydoto75
League of Legends
Doublelift4134
Counter-Strike
Fnx 992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5606
Other Games
summit1g7864
FrodaN2259
mouzStarbuck456
JimRising 335
KnowMe243
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1164
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 29
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie730
• Shiphtur214
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 15m
INu's Battles
13h 15m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 15m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.