• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:47
CEST 02:47
KST 09:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9952 users

Dark Tournament Mini Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 22:51 GMT
#2088
On December 10 2015 07:48 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2015 07:45 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 10 2015 07:26 NocturneMage wrote:
Fidei's arguments on LS were quite good, LS was completely useless most of the game. There was nothing scummy about that. There's interactions and there's rest of play.

It makes perfect sense for him to townread people and then policy lynch someone that he was least sure of being town and had many scummy traits about him, and his position was he didn't find LS's emotions believable. Hell, I didn't either.

How does that make sense? Lynching people who you think are town is so scummy....


Everyone was screaming meta in your defence, he had a good argument against it

You making me laugh Did you not noticed what I bolded?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 22:54 GMT
#2091
On December 10 2015 07:52 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2015 07:49 NocturneMage wrote:
Sorry Trfel didn't realise you weren't old enough.

Oh well another glass of wine for me
Oh my....

I think it would be a good idea to change the night kill to yourself. This play clearly optimizes your chances of winning.
+ Show Spoiler +
If he's drunk enough, maybe he'll fall for it! XD

I had seen a mafia roleblocker roleblock himself when the KPMG was delivered not factional :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 22:55 GMT
#2095
KP not KPMG.....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 22:56 GMT
#2097
On December 10 2015 07:55 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2015 07:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 10 2015 07:52 Trfel wrote:
On December 10 2015 07:49 NocturneMage wrote:
Sorry Trfel didn't realise you weren't old enough.

Oh well another glass of wine for me
Oh my....

I think it would be a good idea to change the night kill to yourself. This play clearly optimizes your chances of winning.
+ Show Spoiler +
If he's drunk enough, maybe he'll fall for it! XD

I had seen a mafia roleblocker roleblock himself when the KPMG was delivered not factional :O


OH GOD WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME.

That wasn't me, but I was on that particular scumteam.

God bless based nibbling
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 22:57 GMT
#2099
Sigh I mean n00bking not nibbling....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 22:58 GMT
#2101
Ya phone posting ftw....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 22:59 GMT
#2105
It better than my dinosaur era phone.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 23:06 GMT
#2108
What the fuck O_o I thought either Rels or NM would be shot. Will check Trfel'so filter soonish.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 23:12 GMT
#2112
On December 10 2015 07:59 Trfel wrote:
Darn it, 19 seconds too slow

Anyway, on the off chance that I die, don't try to get too much from it, cause I have no reads XD

I wondering if mafia killed Trfel because of the quote above it would minimize NK wifom. But otherwise I will check his filter when I get home. I still can post on my phone but filter diving is a little.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 23:12 GMT
#2113
Difficult.....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 23:15 GMT
#2114
Am I the last American alive in this game?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 23:18 GMT
#2116
Oh Shining is alive but not here.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 23:20 GMT
#2117
Oh DYH is a American too. I was worried about trying to talk to the game with everyone being from Europe.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 23:30 GMT
#2120
On December 10 2015 08:27 disformation wrote:
So what is your plan for this day phase?
You seem to be pretty much the only one neither wanting to vote DYH nor me.

Probably check everyone's filter and redo my reads. That will happen when I get home.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2015 17:40 GMT
#2132
I here now but on my phone but I will try to filter dive everyone until I get home.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 10 2015 19:39 GMT
#2135
Just got home and I did filter dive NM first and concluded that the only thing that would make him scum would he heavily bussed HTS with her permission seeing how they are husband and wife. Otherwise I do him as town.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2015 03:38 GMT
#2154
I here and I sorry I been focusing more on irl stuff as I finally moving to a new house next Friday :D Also I had finals this week with this saturday and monday going to be my last finals but then I moving and packing >.<
I'll see what I can come up with this cycle(still a bit little confusing as I still need to filter dive more people).
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2015 03:41 GMT
#2155
Anyways Rels if you are here can you tell me why you thought Tfrel was more scum than FF at EoD?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2015 15:34 GMT
#2176
On December 11 2015 17:44 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2015 12:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways Rels if you are here can you tell me why you thought Tfrel was more scum than FF at EoD?

1 - the whole day I was suspicious of Trfel.
2 - at EOD he came back voting me with no explanation; left; than came back changing his mind again and voted FF. I found that suspicious.
3 - I have DYH as scum, and I found his behaviour towards Trfel at EOD maybe partner indicative; he said he was OK to lynch Trfel; didn't vote him; and went back on disfo.

Okay I will see if that actually lines up.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 11 2015 15:59 GMT
#2178
On December 12 2015 00:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 00:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 11 2015 17:44 Rels wrote:
On December 11 2015 12:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways Rels if you are here can you tell me why you thought Tfrel was more scum than FF at EoD?

1 - the whole day I was suspicious of Trfel.
2 - at EOD he came back voting me with no explanation; left; than came back changing his mind again and voted FF. I found that suspicious.
3 - I have DYH as scum, and I found his behaviour towards Trfel at EOD maybe partner indicative; he said he was OK to lynch Trfel; didn't vote him; and went back on disfo.

Okay I will see if that actually lines up.

Sure, can you vote DYH afterwards ?

1. Okay...
2. He said he didn't like some stuff from you(was very vague) hence why he voted for you.
3. And that's why assiocation reads are generally not that great
Anyways I could possibly vote DYH but the wagon buildpotentally troubling. I'll weigh the options in a little bit.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O158
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 188
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1000
ZZZero.O 158
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift4683
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Other Games
summit1g11822
JimRising 707
C9.Mang0346
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP124
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 13m
Replay Cast
22h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.