• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:17
CEST 17:17
KST 00:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8850 users

Dark Tournament Mini Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 03:44 GMT
#1948
Ya I got a Samsung phone that I could post on TL when I not using my laptop or I not at home :D
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 03:54 GMT
#1950
On December 09 2015 12:47 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2015 12:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Ya I got a Samsung phone that I could post on TL when I not using my laptop or I not at home :D


Can you do what I asked earlier of everyone? Who do you think are the next 2 lynches in order to solve/win the game?

I thought that was NM not you that asked that?
Anyways:
James(see my epic fail case but still think he could be mafia)
One of Rels/NM if both of them are alive at that point.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 14:39 GMT
#2000
On December 09 2015 22:57 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2015 12:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 09 2015 12:47 The Shining wrote:
On December 09 2015 12:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Ya I got a Samsung phone that I could post on TL when I not using my laptop or I not at home :D


Can you do what I asked earlier of everyone? Who do you think are the next 2 lynches in order to solve/win the game?

I thought that was NM not you that asked that?
Anyways:
James(see my epic fail case but still think he could be mafia)
One of Rels/NM if both of them are alive at that point.


I am quite curious. Like I have reasoning to think you are town. But on the Trfel wagon:

(1) myself (pretty damned early)
(2) flipped mafia FF (who sheeped me an hour after I went to bed)
(3) Rels (right at end of cycle)

you can double check the timestamps but I am sure I am close to accurate.

why are you so sure scum would give themselves away like that with 3 mislynches to go?

especially given the timing. for Rels to try and save a scumbuddy with a decent chance of failing, or for FF to sheep me and sit there all cycle doing dick all.

you have approx 25 games under your belt to my 3, surely you are more informed on something I'm not

Sometimes mistakes are made by scum? In all honesty the way EoD vots ended up it was most likely Town vs Scum unless for some reason Tfrel was scum in which point it was a double bus which I really don't think would happen in that situation. The only reasons why I would lynch you or Rels would be under the lines that you two shouldn't be alive that late unless you both or one of you were wrong about who the last scum is.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 14:40 GMT
#2001
Anyways I will check the time stamps in case I missing something.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 14:45 GMT
#2002
Well at 1 min before EoD Rels did try to save FF by voting Tfrel. but I will check his reasoning as to why.
At 3 mins before EoD was when Tfrel, Shining, and disformation did switch FF from their original vote line(I believe this was partly due some cases being made but I will check the thread on that).
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 14:48 GMT
#2003
So Rels did think it was pure yolo move to lynch FF with you NM(Or at least agreed with your thoughts) but instead he tried to get people to move to Tfrel 1 min to go which isn't exactly a good time to switch votes lol......
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 14:49 GMT
#2004
Also Shining was sticking with his guns and NM followed suit on the yolo plan for him and dis didn't like FF's entrance back to the thread or at least remmebered it and he didn't like it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 14:51 GMT
#2005
On December 09 2015 22:46 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2015 22:37 NocturneMage wrote:
Also when you have chance, can you answer post 1949?

Where Shining asks what are your next two lynches to win the game?


Well. DYH duh.
Currently my predictions for the rest of the game are:
a) we lynch DYH D4. He flips, red we win.
b) we lynch me D4. I flip green. We lynch DYH D5. He flips red, we win.

In the off chance that I am wrong on DYH, or we assume a hypothetical situation, where there was no DYH, things get a bit complicated.

Trfel looks very good as per the votes from yesterday.
You bussing your roleblocker is still a bit too tinfoilly for me. Would also be a sick play, though.
The Shining is tunneled town. Still think Rels is town, not 100% here though.
So that PoE leaves me with Fidei86 and LS. Fidei86 only started to really try and solve the game, after a few ppl started to get really suspicious of him yesterday. I don't like that LS mostly coasts by off screaming around at EoD and his mighty case, was a 80% rip off of mine. I have to at least sue him for intellectual property theft. :p

I did give you credit for some of your work at least.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 15:24 GMT
#2008
On December 10 2015 00:03 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2015 23:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 09 2015 22:46 disformation wrote:
On December 09 2015 22:37 NocturneMage wrote:
Also when you have chance, can you answer post 1949?

Where Shining asks what are your next two lynches to win the game?


Well. DYH duh.
Currently my predictions for the rest of the game are:
a) we lynch DYH D4. He flips, red we win.
b) we lynch me D4. I flip green. We lynch DYH D5. He flips red, we win.

In the off chance that I am wrong on DYH, or we assume a hypothetical situation, where there was no DYH, things get a bit complicated.

Trfel looks very good as per the votes from yesterday.
You bussing your roleblocker is still a bit too tinfoilly for me. Would also be a sick play, though.
The Shining is tunneled town. Still think Rels is town, not 100% here though.
So that PoE leaves me with Fidei86 and LS. Fidei86 only started to really try and solve the game, after a few ppl started to get really suspicious of him yesterday. I don't like that LS mostly coasts by off screaming around at EoD and his mighty case, was a 80% rip off of mine. I have to at least sue him for intellectual property theft. :p

I did give you credit for some of your work at least.


The suing part was totally a joke.

Sorry I went full Romanian Never go full Romanian guys.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 17:08 GMT
#2020
Tfrel can I ask you a favor please?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 17:22 GMT
#2022
On December 10 2015 02:16 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2015 23:21 NocturneMage wrote:
Fair enough Rels. I realise this is a mostly open setup, but I have a ways to go with setup spec/mechanics.

HTS tried to explain to me how to balance 13-player games sometime back and I just told her to stop after 5 minutes because my head was spinning. I'm so bad

Anyhow need to afk again, curious to see the full case response disformation.
13 player game balance is really simple though? I can explain it in 30 seconds.

10 town and 3 mafia, you give the town 1.5-2 power roles and you give the mafia 1.5-2 power roles. Godfather and veteran are half power roles. Easy!

I mean, there's a bit that's more complex, but that's mostly enough ^^

I protest my vote switch to Fecalfeast being called a "yolo move", though. It may have been a guess, but it was a very educated guess!

Also, what the heck? Why is disformation saying that Onegu's filter is NAI and impossible to get a read from, after questioning it earlier? That wasn't even a point in The Shining's case, unless I badly misread it?
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2015 00:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 10 2015 00:03 disformation wrote:
On December 09 2015 23:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 09 2015 22:46 disformation wrote:
On December 09 2015 22:37 NocturneMage wrote:
Also when you have chance, can you answer post 1949?

Where Shining asks what are your next two lynches to win the game?


Well. DYH duh.
Currently my predictions for the rest of the game are:
a) we lynch DYH D4. He flips, red we win.
b) we lynch me D4. I flip green. We lynch DYH D5. He flips red, we win.

In the off chance that I am wrong on DYH, or we assume a hypothetical situation, where there was no DYH, things get a bit complicated.

Trfel looks very good as per the votes from yesterday.
You bussing your roleblocker is still a bit too tinfoilly for me. Would also be a sick play, though.
The Shining is tunneled town. Still think Rels is town, not 100% here though.
So that PoE leaves me with Fidei86 and LS. Fidei86 only started to really try and solve the game, after a few ppl started to get really suspicious of him yesterday. I don't like that LS mostly coasts by off screaming around at EoD and his mighty case, was a 80% rip off of mine. I have to at least sue him for intellectual property theft. :p

I did give you credit for some of your work at least.


The suing part was totally a joke.

Sorry I went full Romanian Never go full Romanian guys.
I thought this was a TL Starcraft phrase? Evidently it carried to the LoL site also?
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2015 00:26 disformation wrote:
I think the part with onegus filter should have said, open AT own risk and I am not accountable FOR any injuries.
english hard language.
I'll probably be semi around today, trying to get a bit of stuff done home office style, this game has eaten a fair share of my time and I am a bit behind on a few things.
If you have further questions just shoot, cause mafia won't.
Disformation is making me laugh so much XD
And I think that it makes him even more mafia. I get the impression that he's focused on having fun here, primarily, instead of trying to lynch mafia, which while this is a great approach and should be the approach that everyone has all the time, isn't something I expected to see from disformation. Could be very wrong on this, though, but I don't care to find out.
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2015 02:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Tfrel can I ask you a favor please?
As long as it doesn't involve reading the thread, sure?

I wanted you to read disformation's response to shining'so case on him :o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 17:27 GMT
#2023
And Yes Trfel it carried over to LoL site too lol....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 21:03 GMT
#2047
On December 10 2015 05:51 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2015 05:46 NocturneMage wrote:
On December 10 2015 05:16 disformation wrote:
On December 10 2015 05:07 disformation wrote:
On December 10 2015 03:49 disformation wrote:
Rels filter is totally long and hard. Will do that after dinner.


The fuck is my brain doing.
Rels is like the only one besides me trying to lynch DYH and on multiple occasions.
Don't think they can be a couple.


Facepalm.
Riiiiight. FF and Rels it was. Move along, nothing to see here.


It was after 2100 your time when you made that post. Chances of drunken post? Pretty high


You seem to be pretty obsessed with alcohol.

Well HTS is almost a alcoholic based on the fact that she showed us her whiskey so of course he might be obsessed with alcohol :o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 21:08 GMT
#2051
On December 10 2015 06:03 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2015 05:51 disformation wrote:
On December 10 2015 05:46 NocturneMage wrote:
On December 10 2015 05:16 disformation wrote:
On December 10 2015 05:07 disformation wrote:
On December 10 2015 03:49 disformation wrote:
Rels filter is totally long and hard. Will do that after dinner.


The fuck is my brain doing.
Rels is like the only one besides me trying to lynch DYH and on multiple occasions.
Don't think they can be a couple.


Facepalm.
Riiiiight. FF and Rels it was. Move along, nothing to see here.


It was after 2100 your time when you made that post. Chances of drunken post? Pretty high


You seem to be pretty obsessed with alcohol.


My family is from just north of Milan. So Italian wine 1000%.

What's the shame in that? A bit of sightseeing though and sadly I've turned Dani into a whisky fanatic though. Just fuck it.

Could be worse if had turned into a american beer fanatic :o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 21:11 GMT
#2053
On December 10 2015 06:07 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2015 06:03 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 10 2015 05:51 disformation wrote:
On December 10 2015 05:46 NocturneMage wrote:
On December 10 2015 05:16 disformation wrote:
On December 10 2015 05:07 disformation wrote:
On December 10 2015 03:49 disformation wrote:
Rels filter is totally long and hard. Will do that after dinner.


The fuck is my brain doing.
Rels is like the only one besides me trying to lynch DYH and on multiple occasions.
Don't think they can be a couple.


Facepalm.
Riiiiight. FF and Rels it was. Move along, nothing to see here.


It was after 2100 your time when you made that post. Chances of drunken post? Pretty high


You seem to be pretty obsessed with alcohol.

Well HTS is almost a alcoholic based on the fact that she showed us her whiskey so of course he might be obsessed with alcohol :o


I don't think you know her well. She cannot drink much at all in general, so whatever it has to be, has to be good.

She's not obsessed, just a bit....discerning taste if that makes sense.

Also that pic in her scumclaim I think she'd just had pulled that off somewhere, I know we don't have that much Talisker lying around. No way.

I see. She could be hiding more Taliaferro than you think :o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 21:13 GMT
#2054
On December 10 2015 06:10 NocturneMage wrote:
Somehow I doubt that LS, she's not a fan.

What do you prefer (assuming you are old enough, I know the age is too high in the us)?

I only had jello shots and a alcoholic slushy and they were good.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 21:15 GMT
#2055
Wtf it auto corrected Talisker into Taliaferro. ..
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 21:53 GMT
#2064
On December 10 2015 06:38 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2015 06:37 NocturneMage wrote:
So disformation would probably be lynching Rels and DYH in that order. Got it.


Wait no, I don't have that right. DYH and Rels in that order.

Folks, I am sober, I swear.

Are you sure that you are sober? You could be drunk as far as we know :o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 22:42 GMT
#2081
On December 10 2015 07:40 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2015 07:36 NocturneMage wrote:
Well okay, I'm not drunk but I had a glass of chianti.

Er, okay I lied, maybe two glasses of chianti.

But I'm still sober

Yeah, yeah. Complains about her drinking whisky, busts out the wine as soon as she goes to bed.

He got to 1 up her some how lol...
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 09 2015 22:45 GMT
#2083
On December 10 2015 07:26 NocturneMage wrote:
Fidei's arguments on LS were quite good, LS was completely useless most of the game. There was nothing scummy about that. There's interactions and there's rest of play.

It makes perfect sense for him to townread people and then policy lynch someone that he was least sure of being town and had many scummy traits about him, and his position was he didn't find LS's emotions believable. Hell, I didn't either.

How does that make sense? Lynching people who you think are town is so scummy....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem195
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 186
Railgan 89
IndyStarCraft 49
trigger 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53488
Shuttle 7712
BeSt 785
Horang2 492
actioN 263
Larva 209
Sexy 200
ggaemo 155
Soma 148
Last 115
[ Show more ]
Mind 102
Zeus 78
Sea.KH 58
hero 57
Hyun 55
Aegong 49
Killer 47
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 26
PianO 23
Rock 16
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5056
qojqva2655
Dendi1449
420jenkins457
Fuzer 112
Counter-Strike
fl0m3347
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu817
MindelVK3
Other Games
B2W.Neo968
singsing882
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli378
ArmadaUGS212
Livibee211
Hui .192
KnowMe127
QueenE68
Mew2King52
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 53
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2947
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 43m
Replay Cast
7h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.